PDA

View Full Version : Jermaine Taylor Ko'd Again

UNKNOWN ARTIST
10-17-2009, 07:29 PM
shit ... lol .... just heard jermain taylor just got KO'd by Artur Abraham in this Super middlewieght tournament ... in the last round again with 16 seconds to go .... he's started makin this a bit of a habit

OG Pumpkin Pie
10-18-2009, 02:30 AM
but jermain is decling. Abraham on the other hand is one of the best in the division, u make it sound like Taylor faced a no name. Abraham is one of the best there with a record of 31-0 and 25kos, he proved himself. Hes a real smart boxer and i wouldnt be surprised if he were to be one of the top fighters there. Ps: Taylor is hospitalized following the ko in Berlin

UNKNOWN ARTIST
10-18-2009, 06:54 AM
nobody said he was a fuckin no name .....i've known all about him for years .... since he beat howard eastman way before he was world champion.... it's extrordinary for somebody to be ko'd in the last 10-20 seconds and it's happened in his last 2 fights ... that's pretty amazin ..........plus anyone who is ko'd has to go to hospital as a precation.

Phonocide
10-18-2009, 08:06 AM
Yea I saw that shit UA. Pretty damn good fight too. Abe's gettin beastly with his late game though, yea?

-$aw