PDA

View Full Version : Z Ro Help Me Please Vs Jay Z Can I Live

Profite
10-15-2009, 11:43 PM
What Track Do You Think Is Hotter Outta These 2? Very Hard Decision Isn't It Lol Holla

Z Ro - Help Me Please

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1X-JKgXKt_U

Or

Jay Z - Can I Live

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC7MJ8l73SQ

;):cool::o:D

Profite
10-16-2009, 12:17 AM
Yeah I Gotta Go Witchu Ma Nig Z-Ro Help Me Please Allday Bruh

NiXWoN
10-16-2009, 05:20 PM
z-ro easily.....however jay-z poons him usually its just a good z-ro song and a below average jay-z song

Profite
10-16-2009, 09:59 PM
Who uses the word Poons these days, geeky computer game analysts lol..I appreciate your feedback MR LETS BEEF I definitely agree with you...Z-Ro should lift his game up some mo' so he can get tons of credit fo' his effort he puts into the game cuz he's rippin' shit up in texas cats really need to pay mo' attention to hip hop these days an' not take rap so seriously Lol I mean Jay Z teared it up at the Music Awards...Alicia Keys has a wonderful voice doesn't she I reckon I need to quit smokin' weed cuz asthma is fuckin' me up Lol I'm like nearly the best rhymer in this world no doubt Diabolic is a beast an' so is Immortal Technique..Why don't we move onto a different subject other then these 2 Artists..Before we do if you ask me who is more talented outta Jay Z an' Z-Ro I have to say Jay Z cuz he jus' keeps releasin' loads uh ill shit...Plus his multi rhymes he spat wit' Big L on the 6 Minute Freestyle was fuckin' sick! To be honest I'm quite sure they didn't flow that shit off the top I mean it's hard to say really...Holla

Profite
10-16-2009, 11:13 PM
I fully agree with your aspects relating to Jay Z..Cats jus' like bumpin' his tunes cuz he's a smooth, on point versatile goon, ayo LETS BEEF, You are a very intelligent individual, do you study psychology or some shit? I left school at 13 so I'm jus' wonderin' what I should do fo' a career cuz I'm fucked up lol

Profite
10-17-2009, 12:16 AM
I never knew Z-Ro has 15 Albums OMG he must of struggled like a muthafucka to boost his reputation..Jay Z has only released about 5 albums if I remember rightly?

NiXWoN
10-17-2009, 05:52 AM
oh shit did i say poons!:o omg that is so not internet gangster enough for this board!!!

big123abcd
11-04-2009, 05:21 AM
I am a Coach purses wholesaler wholesaler .I have many top quality designer handbags in stock . Such as chloe.coach. LV.chanel.juicy .Fendi .D&G.gucci.todd and I can give you the reasonable price with the shipping .And if you order more,i will give you a discount. And any problem .we can negotiate it

J~Spectacular
11-13-2009, 11:00 AM
z-ro all day..one of my fav rappers