PDA

View Full Version : what should i do

hbbadboy
10-15-2009, 10:02 AM
what should i do? Go to college or be a farmer , you might laugh but farmers make good money, they make a brand for themselves.I ot land but in another country from my dads native country. I have a high school diploma graduated in jail,lol anyways uhh i was thinking to not do academics if i do go to college community college cuz im already 21 and take a 2 to 3 year program,where u go to a school for a certain field like real estate or hotel manager and after work right away.Manim getting old just seeing what lets beef community is up to and there opinion on this topic . I'm not going to college do 4 years then transfer to a university it's kind of to late. My other option is to farm and make a brand for my self farming planting etc organic premium vegetables and fruits any input is welcome.

Brilliance
10-15-2009, 10:52 AM
basicly, what ever youdo in life you need money and, while we all have dreams of making it big we have to live in reality. im in college and im making every grade count. jobs are being thrown at my feet. trust me guys, its good to have dreams to keep us moving forward but you got to start out somewere.

hbbadboy
10-15-2009, 11:27 AM
http://www.orangecoastcollege.edu/academics/career_services/career_and_tech_programs/