PDA

View Full Version : Lets Beef..

Blotched
10-12-2009, 11:12 PM
Well i've been thinking like for real about lets beef an "FlyHipHop.com", You guys should just stick with lets beef cause from my opinion i think the other sites lame. I'd rather go to some noob forum then go to FlyHipHop (No Offense.) I think X should just make improvements on Lets Beef. Add some newer an cooler features, some things that would make battling funner you know, Overall a better improvement on the whole site (Not saying everything's bad.) But yeah that's what i think, What about you guys?

P.S, is X was to even agree with this, I would have an shit load of modifications for this forum he could have for free. (Yes, I'm 50/50 of an vBulletin maker+ with modifications.) Just because i'd like to see improvements on this site, I kind of digg it.

Comments?

Silk Account 22
10-12-2009, 11:14 PM
Flyhiphop, is better, no riders, yet.

Blotched
10-12-2009, 11:19 PM
Is that your reason for saying its better?

Cause if so, It's not like mods & admins can't put a stop to them here. Just need more attention put towards stuff like that. Cause its clearly not done much.

UnEtHıCaL
10-13-2009, 01:29 PM
Letsbeef does not run with gay forum style hacks. Letsbeef has code writters, hence why it is the most origional battle site ever. He is not making FHH so we can have more fun, he is making it because he is personally more interested in it and will receive double the ad price now if it becomes a success like LB has. I full support X in it as he's the one paying for this, FHH has nothing to do with you if you dont want it to.

Blotched
10-13-2009, 04:07 PM
Ummm yeah...

UnEtHıCaL
10-14-2009, 02:45 PM
Really, did you just make a thread with a big ass complaint, I shot it down and THAT is your reply?

J-Nesio
10-14-2009, 10:40 PM
Theres another Letsbeef site!!?

DESSA
10-15-2009, 02:24 AM
Theres another Letsbeef site!!?

yea... 2 me i like Lets beef because of tha Structure it has.. but Tha other site is Fresh.. n i like Fresh things .. thats just me lol.. but some will like it some will not.. :high:

Phonocide
10-15-2009, 06:29 AM
You didn't state WHY you dislike FlyHipHop.com. You simply said you'd rather attend a garbage site than battle there. Why? What makes it so bad? I haven't even tried it yet, but instead of trash talking it, why don't you offer some constructive criticism? They'd probably be a lot more inclined to listen.

-Saw

P.S. The link up top says "All Members are invited to test FHH's beta,
" yet when I try to sign in, it's no good. Is it because I'm so noob here? Or not exclusive? I do know one thing, "All Members" are not invited.