PDA

View Full Version : Hip Hop Internet Cake $$$

Yacube7
10-10-2009, 08:53 PM
by Yacube7 aka Orville Yacube

Get your hip hop paper up now. Hip Hop has changed from it’s beginnings in New York. Some argue weather it started in the Bronx. Others contend it all started in Brooklyn, what ever. I’m trying to explain to you a new scope. Hip Hop is still in the streets, but now it’s being communicated via internet. The culture is definitely on the web. A new language has emerged along with it’s musical and visual presence.

The Bling and Sing culture is assisted by the web’s capacity to transfer funds from one bank account to another. “Bling like blow, huh huh I’m headed to the bank right now (50 cent).” Excuse me but that riff is from one of my favorite 50 cent joints. Yeah we make money on the internet legally. You don’t have to stand on the corner selling nickel bags and thinkin’ about if the poe poe is gonna run you in. The potential on the web for money making is mind boggling.

Affiliate marketing serves as an excellent introduction to earning money at home. Many entrepreneurs never go beyond affiliate marketing because the rewards have taken them to millionaire status with in twenty four months or so. It’s truly amazing however, not magic. The path to wealth is not a game of chance.

Un intelligent random chance is not the answer to wealth. You want security based upon established principles. Finance can be thought of as weather. Elements can be controlled. Let’s make it rain. Internet marketing is here to stay. Hip Hop is here to stay. Any derogatory slander is merely the result of jealous diehards. Legitimacy has taken a change in hand. You may call it recession as others legitimately reap the benefits of change. They call it progression. Money is made daily on this new medium known as the internet.

Affiliate marketing is the easiest method of accumulating money through the internet because most of the work is all ready done. There is no need to write a sales letter in most cases. Smart program developers include information to assist newbie affiliates. Stuff like banners, sales letter and articles are what’s included in most progressive affiliate programs. Your job is to bring targeted traffic to the program. Payment to you can come by weekly or immediately in your account. My personal suggestion is to stick with companies such as PayPal and ClickBank because of their acclaimed professionalism. Go ahead and get started in affiliate marketing . Get your Bling Bling on because money is to made in time. No need to sell dope. Digital information on line is the equivalent . Guess what. It’s still legal.

KMizzle
10-12-2009, 02:20 PM
Thanks for the post! I have been considering doing the affiliate thing and this gave me some great info.

www.mobeatsproductions.com