PDA

View Full Version : MTV's #1 Hottest MC In The Game Is... Jay-Z!

InertiaMPP
10-04-2009, 11:25 PM
MTV's #1 Hottest MC In The Game Is... None other than Jay-z! http://www.mypersonalproducer.com/blog/mtvs-hottest-mcs-in-the-game.html

J-Nesio
10-04-2009, 11:29 PM
I think it's the worst List Ever!!
rick ross, jay-z, Gucci Mane.
My opinion:
Eminem = #1.
Relapse was #1 in the charts all over the world
He killed drake, kanye, wayne on that Forever track
If you heard the album, the lyrics were amazing!!!
50 Cent = #2
His mixtapes went Hard!
and he's been releasing tracks since January!

pUL5e
10-04-2009, 11:53 PM
Don't front, Relapse was ass besides 2 tracks.

I'm one of the biggest Eminem fans alive. Suntin like 400 tracks on my iPod. All his albums & freestyles..But Relapse wasn't that good.

The Carter III > Relapse.
Blueprint III > Relapse.

Let's just hope Relapse 2 > Relapse. Fa'real...

As for Jay-Z being #1 and Raekwon being #10? LOL. Those albums went neck-and-neck so what's with the 10 to 1 ranks here? 50cent bum ass aint do shit besides drop a decent mixtape and they still ride his dick n put him ahead of Raekwon. Smh...

Fabolous is hot...Da fuck was Jeezy's bum ass doin this year? and Gucci Mane?! Gtfo...

J-Nesio
10-04-2009, 11:57 PM
Don't front, Relapse was ass besides 2 tracks.

I'm one of the biggest Eminem fans alive. Suntin like 400 tracks on my iPod. All his albums & freestyles..But Relapse wasn't that good.

The Carter III > Relapse.
Blueprint III > Relapse.

Let's just hope Relapse 2 > Relapse. Fa'real...

As for Jay-Z being #1 and Raekwon being #10? LOL. Those albums went neck-and-neck so what's with the 10 to 1 ranks here? 50cent bum ass aint do shit besides drop a decent mixtape and they still ride his dick n put him ahead of Raekwon. Smh...

Fabolous is hot...Da fuck was Jeezy's bum ass doin this year? and Gucci Mane?! Gtfo...

:eek:
no your not an EM fan at all..
If you are...you must be a fan of Encore which was his lowest album ever.
and must of thought both LP's and Eminem show was wack. thats gotta be the worst comment ever on this site. i hope your the only one brah
and your a huge commercial fan...aka a little Kid

Heavythoughtz
10-05-2009, 01:10 AM
overall relapse wasnt nuthing insane. but the lyrics were there as always, just not the em i know and love. "no homo". lol

J-Nesio
10-05-2009, 01:20 AM
overall relapse wasnt nuthing insane. but the lyrics were there as always, just not the em i know and love. "no homo". lol

to me it was the same as always. (no homo either lol)
when you talk about encore, that was a low album.
but when you think about it..Relapse was better than encore, and at the same level as The Eminem Show.

3 A.M. = Stan and My Fault
same creative concept and story telling
Underground = Till I Collapse
Just killing it Lyrically, and the hook were kinda the same
Beautiful = Sing for the Moment
sending a message
and it goes on.....
this was far the best album in years!

J-Nesio
10-05-2009, 01:39 AM
Oh and heres what I just learned:
Kanye #4, Wayne #3, Drake #2..
this is the worst list Ever.
and MTV has finally lost their freakin' mind
wayne!? he hasnt drop anything lately, and switched to rock!
Drake? he's more like r&b and he hasnt even dropped an album!!!!!
where's Eminem? B.O.B.? Fab? Raekwon? Charles Hamilton? Asher Roth?
MTV is now ridin dick, fuck them!

CREATIX
10-06-2009, 07:17 AM
THE GAME AIN'T THE SAME AS IT WAS BEFORE IN THE GOLDEN YEARS,LIKE "MTV RAPS"(WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT????).WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WU?HOW COME IT'S THE UNDERGROUND CIRCUIT THAT HAS THE SHADOW CAST UPON IT,AND NOT SHOWN ANY LIGHT?CATS LIKE"CAMP-LO",BLACK MILK",RAS KASS,"ROYCE 59,"LITTLE BROTHER,"HIERO(DEL AND THEM)",and etc.THERE'S SO MANY CATS IN THE GAME WITH SKILLZ FOR DAYS AND ALOT OF THEM WOULD LYRICALLY DESTROY ALOT OF THESE RAPPERS THAT ARE BEING PORTRAYED AS THE ALL TIME GREATS!...DON'T GET ME WRONG,I'M FEELING CATS LIKE JAY-Z,EMINEM,DRAKE,BIGGIE,PAC,and SOME OTHERS IN THE MAINSTREAM LIMELIGHT.BUT TO BELIEVE THAT THESE CATS ARE THE ALL TIME GREATEST(CATS LIKE WAYNE AND SOULJA BOY???),BECAUSE "MTV" SAYS SO?????????????WE DEFINITELY GOTTA QUESTION OUR WAY OF HIP HOP;CATS!STAY TRUE!!!

http://www.rocbattle.com/banner/3016.jpg (http://www.rocbattle.com/forums/member.php?u=3016)

J-Nesio
10-06-2009, 07:59 PM
THE GAME AIN'T THE SAME AS IT WAS BEFORE IN THE GOLDEN YEARS,LIKE "MTV RAPS"(WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT????).WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WU?HOW COME IT'S THE UNDERGROUND CIRCUIT THAT HAS THE SHADOW CAST UPON IT,AND NOT SHOWN ANY LIGHT?CATS LIKE"CAMP-LO",BLACK MILK",RAS KASS,"ROYCE 59,"LITTLE BROTHER,"HIERO(DEL AND THEM)",and etc.THERE'S SO MANY CATS IN THE GAME WITH SKILLZ FOR DAYS AND ALOT OF THEM WOULD LYRICALLY DESTROY ALOT OF THESE RAPPERS THAT ARE BEING PORTRAYED AS THE ALL TIME GREATS!...DON'T GET ME WRONG,I'M FEELING CATS LIKE JAY-Z,EMINEM,DRAKE,BIGGIE,PAC,and SOME OTHERS IN THE MAINSTREAM LIMELIGHT.BUT TO BELIEVE THAT THESE CATS ARE THE ALL TIME GREATEST(CATS LIKE WAYNE AND SOULJA BOY???),BECAUSE "MTV" SAYS SO?????????????WE DEFINITELY GOTTA QUESTION OUR WAY OF HIP HOP;CATS!STAY TRUE!!!

http://www.rocbattle.com/banner/3016.jpg (http://www.rocbattle.com/forums/member.php?u=3016)

and thats why You sir, are not real

MaD-Trey
12-12-2009, 03:39 PM
Haha Yes Because MTV is the source of all Good music. *Note Sarcasm.