PDA

View Full Version : My Dad's a free-mason

pUL5e
09-30-2009, 09:27 PM
So that whole free-masons worship the devil theory can be shot down..

How did I find this out?

I was gonna show my mom a video about the Illuminati and they said some shit about free masons she wuz all like...

"what? your fathers a mason"

I asked my dad about it, he knew a lot of shit about them, explained how it worked, how to get in..

So free-masons =/= Illuminati

Illuminati must consist of some other type of organization..

Heavythoughtz
09-30-2009, 09:35 PM
my grandpa is a shriner. they get to ride those little go-carts and wear those little accordion monkey hats. sounds like a good time

pUL5e
09-30-2009, 09:38 PM
That's cool-beans....

Just C
09-30-2009, 09:58 PM
my grandpa is a shriner. they get to ride those little go-carts and wear those little accordion monkey hats. sounds like a good time

LMMFAO!!^^^^^^

Mindless
10-01-2009, 02:49 AM
No pulse. You're daddy is a satanist who's plotting to take over the world. Didn't you see that video about Jay-Z....

Warren Peece
10-01-2009, 03:47 AM
My homie johnny . his grandfather is a freemason in the scottish blue lodge. - the history teacher at North High was a self-proclaimed mason but chose not to speak on too much of it. I mean. Masons and all that shits no secret pulse . there's a lot of them. i guess each indvidual just has to play their part in society whether it's a doctor, lawyer, or even a guidance counselor.

King John
10-01-2009, 06:47 AM
So that whole free-masons worship the devil theory can be shot down..

How did I find this out?

I was gonna show my mom a video about the Illuminati and they said some shit about free masons she wuz all like...

"what? your fathers a mason"

I asked my dad about it, he knew a lot of shit about them, explained how it worked, how to get in..

So free-masons =/= Illuminati

Illuminati must consist of some other type of organization..

Do you know how high ranking a member he is?

UnEtHıCaL
10-01-2009, 07:13 PM
LMFAO, why are people entertaining this. The biggest conspirasist on the site just HAPPENED to reciently find out a scandal about it in the family? Yeah, sure, and Suge killed pac.

Warren Peece
10-01-2009, 07:43 PM
it's not quite devil worship. it's zionism, luciferianism, or simply egyptian mythology. same thing.

pUL5e
10-01-2009, 07:58 PM
LMFAO, why are people entertaining this. The biggest conspirasist on the site just HAPPENED to reciently find out a scandal about it in the family? Yeah, sure, and Suge killed pac.

You know what's funny though? It's true. So I bet you feel real stupid.

You wouldn't want me to chump you EtH, we seen how ugly these forums can get for you because just about everyone takes a dookie on you at one point of them peepin the threads and I have no problem shitting on you over and over again, because you're so easy to shit on.

It's like you come here to troll. Because with shitty lines like that, I really do hope you're not coming here to battle....LMFAO...

pUL5e
10-01-2009, 08:00 PM
Do you know how high ranking a member he is?

Idk but he's one of the people that sets up meetings. Ya'll got it wrong the whole time though. It's just a frat like any other old frat. Secret handshakes + codes

But the point is to help people out. There might be a doctor in your "lodge" (where the masons of your area meet) or maybe a gardener.

If you need help w/ anything, the doctor or gardener will hook you up.

My dad was telling me how he went to get this suit tailored and he saw a guy with a freemason pin. My dad shook his hand and the dude already knew what was up.

He tore my dad's suit apart and made him one from scratch.

Warren Peece
10-02-2009, 12:32 AM
yeah your fathers only going to tell you a certain amount though.

slappdoctor
10-02-2009, 12:58 AM
4real Do They Know About Fema Camps?

UnEtHıCaL
10-02-2009, 01:10 PM
You know what's funny though? It's true. So I bet you feel real stupid....

LMFAO the best comeback ever! I feel stupid as hell.

You wouldn't want me to chump you EtH, we seen how ugly these forums can get for you because just about everyone takes a dookie on you at one point of them peepin the threads and I have no problem shitting on you over and over again, because you're so easy to shit on. ...

Please don't 'chump' me. You do know that WAR TANK agrees with you in no way? I was talking to him and you seem to have the image that you share similar beliefs. He knows much, much, much more about this than you, because unlike you he ventures beyond the wisdom of youtube to get his facts. Oh, wait, I forgot, your dad is a stanist, you must know it all.

It's like you come here to troll. Because with shitty lines like that, I really do hope you're not coming here to battle....LMFAO...

It's like I come here to troll? How ever did you think that?
And oh, how stinging, a lines diss, making me feel so embarrased because I know im terrible. Yeah, thats how that stuff goes. And please, stop laughing at your own things, it's kinda strange. LMFAOLMFAOLMFAO(*Dies of hear failure*)

UnEtHıCaL
10-02-2009, 01:17 PM

Unnecessary.

4real Do They Know About Fema Camps?

I love these. A big open area which is fenced off, and military can be seen around them. Maybe it's a military base? And they constantly produce heating.....and....that's how people usually prefer to live, warm. And they have lots of coffins? Ok, strange as fuck, but lets think of it this way, if you were going to kill someone, would you get them a coffin? I mean, not only is that an incredible amount of money to waste, but you just wouldnt do it, and if you were to, why leave them out in plain daylight, ever hear of wet rot?

Pulse, the way you say this is like;

''Mom, look at these free masons''
"Just like your father eh?"
"What?"
"Your father, you know hes a free mason yeah?"
"No..."
"Oh ask him about it"

"Dad, are you a free mason?"
"Yeah, of course I am."
"I never knew..."
"What do you mean? I always go to my free mason meetings, the handshake I do with Paul at the laundromat? The pin with the free masons symbol I wear to work? I mean, I knew we never spoke about it, but come on son, you have to be pretty damn retarded not to notice"
"*Drools on water wings*"

slappdoctor
10-02-2009, 01:29 PM
I Heard Them Free-Masons Want the population To Be Decreased By 10,000,000,000 Check Out
Them Peoples On Youtube Named Alex Jones I Think!

UnEtHıCaL
10-02-2009, 01:30 PM
^ LMFAO Alex Jones, the only hard evidence he has is the fists of Chuck Norris, Pretty badass I suppose but he is almost as bad as Bill O.

slappdoctor
10-02-2009, 01:33 PM
i Know dude Be Saying Everythiing He Talking Bout is Real But i Guess You Never Know!!!

he Might Just be Trynna Hype All This Stuff to Sell His Dvd's Online The Gets us Prepared i Think Thats Cuz Sales Pitch!

UnEtHıCaL
10-02-2009, 01:38 PM
Or........he's a conspiracist who will believe anything if it is not believed by others.

Exalted Echelon
10-02-2009, 04:30 PM
thread = tardish

subject matter = joke

eth being in it = priceless

King John
10-02-2009, 05:55 PM
Idk but he's one of the people that sets up meetings. Ya'll got it wrong the whole time though. It's just a frat like any other old frat. Secret handshakes + codes

But the point is to help people out. There might be a doctor in your "lodge" (where the masons of your area meet) or maybe a gardener.

My dad was telling me how he went to get this suit tailored and he saw a guy with a freemason pin. My dad shook his hand and the dude already knew what was up.

Well if he ever gets to level 33 that would be interesting.

Warren Peece
10-02-2009, 06:18 PM
33rd. Ive talked to a 33rd before once haha. old ass dude

pUL5e
10-02-2009, 06:25 PM
He said they were short on masons (this is in the Dominican Republic) ...and he achieved +3 degrees in the time it'd take somebody to reach 1.

King John
10-02-2009, 06:51 PM
He said they were short on masons (this is in the Dominican Republic) ...and he achieved +3 degrees in the time it'd take somebody to reach 1.

So he's a 3rd degree Freemason? That's pretty big.

UnEtHıCaL
10-02-2009, 07:12 PM
Well if he ever gets to level 33 that would be interesting.

You'd think dude was on world of warcraft the way you guys are talking.

UNKNOWN ARTIST
10-02-2009, 08:18 PM

shit .... my dad's a mason .... it's common as fuck in scotland ..well ... was in his generation ... kinda dyin out now .... but all the older heads are down with the masonic lodge (by that i mean 40+)... every town has a pub/bar where meetings take place ..... it's all hush hush .... we know somethin you don't typa bullshit ....try and talk to one of em about it ... it's all ... "we can't say anythin" ... "lips are sealed since we were sworn in to the lodge" ..... "take the secerets to our grave" .... but it amounts to exactly what u just described up there .... nothin less .... nothin more

Warren Peece
10-02-2009, 09:15 PM
^^ Real talk right there. There are many different kinds of lodges. Really it's whatever you want to call it. Club/Society/Cult. It's a group that you are to join and be enlightened by the teachings. They're taught how to interpret the Kabalah . That's where the Zionist religion gets most of it's philosophical concepts from as well as even what Einstein based his adventure on. I mean..all in all, I'm fascinated by it. People can be on what tip they want to be on though. It's whatever right.

UNKNOWN ARTIST
10-02-2009, 09:40 PM
man ... i just take the whole mason thing at face value .... how i see it around me .....but you clearly go into more depth with all the theories of it's aledged origional origins .... you'd prolly enjoy this site though ..... http://www.oelodge.uklinux.net/history.htm ...... :high: .....

Warren Peece
10-03-2009, 12:29 AM
there's facts ..and then there's theories home boy. don't get em mixed up

INFERNO727
10-03-2009, 12:42 AM
who really gives a fuck about pulse's daddy..........um.....you......you......ah maybe you.......no? yea thats what i thought NOBODY!!!

UnEtHıCaL
10-03-2009, 09:08 AM
I do!

(Pulse, i like annoying this guy more than you so :D)

So, now that I think about it, Is Frank Barone a Mason? :S

Rain Matrix
10-03-2009, 09:51 AM
.......... :high: ....... Da Fuckk ... E-Bitching is lame

Tha Finest
10-03-2009, 10:31 AM
No pulse. You're daddy is a satanist who's plotting to take over the world. Didn't you see that video about Jay-Z....

Yo, we all know about Jay bein a Mason.

E.g Run This Town he uses the Line: 'Im In Mason'

also Check D'evils. Kinda Obvious.

Fukin Punk.

Tha Finest
10-03-2009, 10:36 AM

Dude Let me be Real Wit' you.

Theres so much more to it than that.

Human Sacrifice etc.

Just Watch This Man..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2E_HP97Rzc

BUTT PLUG
10-03-2009, 03:36 PM
even if they do worship the devil, which i dont know if they do or not, your dad would not know, such things would not be revealed to him unless he was selected to be taken deeper into the core of the free masons. undoubtedly the leader of the free masons get up to strange things, but those who are just peons like your father and many others dont experience any of that.

pUL5e
10-03-2009, 04:05 PM
even if they do worship the devil, which i dont know if they do or not, your dad would not know, such things would not be revealed to him unless he was selected to be taken deeper into the core of the free masons. undoubtedly the leader of the free masons get up to strange things, but those who are just peons like your father and many others dont experience any of that.

Yeah that's probably it..That's what I was thinking because my dad's been a good man for as long as I known him and sometimes he makes "business trips" to the Dominican Republic. But he admitted sometimes on those "business trips" he goes to the meetings and whatnot..

But I totally agree that he isn't high enough in there to understand what goes on entirely. If he was a few degrees higher he might just get involved with the satanic shit and all that, but idk.

Warren Peece
10-03-2009, 10:04 PM
it's transcending.

Tha Finest
10-04-2009, 12:45 PM
Its Fucked up if anything...
and Pulse,
You need to open your dads eyes mann.

UnEtHıCaL
10-04-2009, 08:04 PM
.......... :high: ....... Da Fuckk ... E-Girlfriends are lame

I agree........

Warren Peece
10-04-2009, 10:06 PM
relationships are lame period

UnEtHıCaL
10-05-2009, 02:36 AM
Somebody picking up dates on street corners aint they?

Warren Peece
10-05-2009, 03:55 AM
only when eth finally gets some customers so i can pay the water bill

Just C
10-05-2009, 10:00 AM
Pulse
"But the point is to help people out. There might be a doctor in your "lodge" (where the masons of your area meet) or maybe a gardener."

"If you need help w/ anything, the doctor or gardener will hook you up."

You only just realized that?...I knew this shit from the age of 6... all this research you've done and you didnt know the basic reason why the freemasons where formed in the first place?..lmao what a douch

KMizzle
10-06-2009, 02:32 PM
I don't know about all that mason stuff. My aunt is a mason and I still don't know what the hell it means. To each his own I guess!!

www.mobeatsproductions.com

Moscow Mark
10-12-2009, 07:48 PM
I GOT A BUDDY IN CLASS INTO THE WHOLE FREE MASON THING! SHITS WILD, BUT STILL A COOL DUDE. CANT JUDGE TOO MUCH. WE BLAZE B4 CLASS

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/699/mybanner4ad122da2a05d.jpg (http://www.mybannermaker.com)

moscowmarkproductions@gmail.com

www.myspace.com/moscowmarkproductions

http://www.soundclick.com/business/license_detail.cfm?songID=8083125&genreID=0&cclicense=0&sort=1&page=1

="http://www.rocbattle.com/forums/member.php?u=31555"]http://www.rocbattle.com/banner/31555.jpg[/URL]

DrokProductions
10-15-2009, 11:47 AM
LVL 33 lol Rofl is this video game yall talking about?

Warren Peece
10-15-2009, 12:51 PM
33? is that what it's called? wow. haha.

Oreo Boi
10-15-2009, 12:53 PM
pssssh.........................

Warren Peece
10-15-2009, 01:02 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/proddetail.php?prod=32093-Murder-407

ignore ^^ spam

HipHopKnowledge
10-15-2009, 02:34 PM
Yo get ur dad to watch some of them u tube vids n see how he reacts

Iron Mike
06-21-2013, 07:23 PM
People are fucking retarded. He said his dad is a mason and they're suggesting he watch some youtube vids? What the fuck is a youtube vid going to tell someone who's a mason about masonry?

V3numb
06-21-2013, 07:31 PM
4 year old Necro'd Post.. damn thats gotta be a record man..

kuddos

Fredo Lombardi
06-21-2013, 07:36 PM
free masons just a secret organization that helps there members my aunts an eastern star (female mason) she was writing bad checks for years and the one time they arrest here
niggas showed up in black suits to bail her out she wasn't in jail an hour heard the initiation is ridiculous though

_Free
06-21-2013, 09:27 PM
Anything that anyone believes hard enough can be turned into a reality. Look at all the different religious people who swear they know god.

It's also important for Pul5e to know that his father is a Mason because that, by the terms of Free Masons, makes him a Junior Mason. His father was/or should've told him anyways.

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

Only when we discuss things in this forum that was not taught commonly in school, do I truly realise the severe lack of intelligence of the members of this forum.

Dean
06-21-2013, 09:33 PM
Anything that anyone believes hard enough can be turned into a reality. Look at all the different religious people who swear they know god.

It's also important for Pul5e to know that his father is a Mason because that, by the terms of Free Masons, makes him a Junior Mason. His father was/or should've told him anyways.

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

Only when we discuss things in this forum that was not taught commonly in school, do I truly realise the severe lack of intelligence of the members of this forum.

You need Jesus.

_Free
06-21-2013, 09:43 PM
Jesus sells fake leopard in western Oklahoma City