PDA

View Full Version : J, Ye, And Nas Worship Satanism?

S o u l
09-20-2009, 08:45 PM
I Watched This CRAZY Video That Left My Jaw Dropped, I Mean I Heard Jay Worshipped The Devil But This Is HARDCORE Evidence...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX-xVN0xERk

pUL5e
09-20-2009, 09:44 PM
That's all Illuminati shit.

People say Jay-Z is related to Rockefeller in some strange way, or that Rockefeller was Jay-Z's leader in the occult.

That sign'd be the pyramid worshipped by the free-masons/occult.

That video is NOTHING. Right now your jaw dropped? Research this some more and you'll lose sleep.

Also "Worship Satanism" doesnt even make sense dawg...

either "Worship Satan" or "Practice Satanism"..

MURDA XL™
09-20-2009, 10:23 PM
Lol....
Damn again with this bullshit!!???
Point is: who gives a fuck WHO they worship.
they all suck haha
and to the people that actually make good music, who cares! they make good music, it's not like your worshiping them too!

S o u l
09-20-2009, 11:45 PM
Iunno XL Im Not Down Wiff Jay Tellin Me To "Murda Jesus" Thats Crazy

MURDA XL™
09-20-2009, 11:52 PM
LOL wtf!
Im NOT telling you to follow what he says.
listen Jr....

Keep listening to your favorite rappers, listen to their music.
aint nobody teling you to do SHIIIIT!!!
you just get hypnotized too easily

and If a rapper says murder This person,,,or Jesus That.
then believe in what YOU believe.
dont let other morons tell you what to believe in.

Fuck that Illuminati shit, Jay-Z made up the diamond sign, he got sued by diamond D. Page (wrestler)
Just cause some weird ass people tryna get attention on their videos..doesnt mean ima stop listening to what I like.

BvckHvndz
09-21-2009, 12:39 AM
jay said murda jesus??..

MURDA XL™
09-21-2009, 01:19 AM
Lol smh........

BvckHvndz
09-21-2009, 01:47 AM
LoL Naw Real Shit..

MURDA XL™
09-21-2009, 01:50 AM
nope.
this dude starting the thread is just like a little kid being sucked on by television.
believeing everything they tell him.

Heres some advice:
fuck the fake Illuminati shit and just listen to the Music!!!
it's just words and beats

pUL5e
09-21-2009, 01:56 AM
Sucked on by television?

The Illuminati CONTROL television - they wouldn't allow this info to be on TV..

The internet is our best weapon cuz it backfired big time on the Illuminati. Hah.

MURDA XL™
09-21-2009, 01:58 AM
Sucked on by television?

The Illuminati CONTROL television - they wouldn't allow this info to be on TV..

The internet is our best weapon cuz it backfired big time on the Illuminati. Hah.

Lol..
fuck it.
they havent made me wanna kill anybody, i aint sucked on by it

BvckHvndz
09-21-2009, 02:03 AM
i've been hearin this illumanatti shit alot lately.. lolzz i could care less.. i dont watch tv much mostly jam out ya digg..

UnEtHıCaL
09-21-2009, 02:38 AM
I don't believe in any play it backwards shit, so I dont think he said murda jesus.
pULSe, why don't the illuminati control the internet?

Mindless
09-21-2009, 03:36 AM
lol@People thinking that hand gesture is a pyramid. You fail at shapes. That's a diamond fuckwad.

Sinseer
09-21-2009, 04:47 AM
Iunno XL Im Not Down Wiff Jay Tellin Me To "Murda Jesus" Thats Crazy

if you aint remember dude, this 'jesus' character has already been murdered

UNKNOWN ARTIST
09-21-2009, 05:09 AM

that is exactly what i was thinking

UnEtHıCaL
09-21-2009, 05:15 AM
You fail at shapes.

My next quote, thank you mindless.

UnEtHıCaL
09-21-2009, 05:16 AM

Didnt you know? Judas always had Resonable Doubt blasting from the Synagogue.

Just C
09-21-2009, 07:43 AM
God = Satan, Satan = God ... So the question is.. Who are the freemasons really worshiping?

S o u l
09-21-2009, 01:37 PM
God=Satan What Nigga? LOL YOU Need To Read Some History On God And Satan Lol, But Nah I Know Jesus Is Dead Already But I Think He Said It In The Sense Of Trying To Stain His Worship Or Stain His Name, And JayZ Calls Himself HOVA Which Means God, And His Clothes Symbol Is The Same As The Illumanati Crest Its Just Upside Down, AND In That Video Jay Had The Diamond (the shape this time he threw it up it was a diamond) His Left Eye Was In The Center Of It, It Just Seems Like Too Many Cuinsidences For It To Be Gossip Or Nothing

S o u l
09-21-2009, 01:39 PM
Its Just Facts Like How Jay's First Official Star Hit Was The Anthem, The Hook Goes "H" To The Izz"O" "V" To The Izz"A" Which Spells HOVA

And You Cant Say Its His Nickname Because Jay Publicly Came Out In '02 And Said That Was His New Name, That Track Was Released In The 90's Era

UnEtHıCaL
09-21-2009, 04:03 PM
God=Satan What Nigga? LOL YOU Need To Read Some History On God And Satan Lol, But Nah I Know Jesus Is Dead Already But I Think He Said It In The Sense Of Trying To Stain His Worship Or Stain His Name, And JayZ Calls Himself HOVA Which Means God, And His Clothes Symbol Is The Same As The Illumanati Crest Its Just Upside Down, AND In That Video Jay Had The Diamond (the shape this time he threw it up it was a diamond) His Left Eye Was In The Center Of It, It Just Seems Like Too Many Cuinsidences For It To Be Gossip Or Nothing

But anything involving a triangle can be formed into the illuminati.

FoetoChop
09-21-2009, 04:21 PM
"I don't pray to God I pray to Gotti" - Jay-z WTF?!!!

charliebrown
09-22-2009, 08:15 PM
I Watched This CRAZY Video That Left My Jaw Dropped, I Mean I Heard Jay Worshipped The Devil But This Is HARDCORE Evidence...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX-xVN0xERk

lol this shit rite here? this shit. rite here? dont never end

MaD-Trey
12-12-2009, 03:46 PM
How would one murder Jesus? lol

OATS
12-12-2009, 08:36 PM
Yo this is some crazy shit
its how they got where they are

sold thier souls

Warren Peece
12-13-2009, 01:31 PM
...FUCK.... i saw that shit yrs ago.
dawg...as much as I know this shit is true, you guys come off completely...delusional. Like, I agree, but you guys really sound like crazy people saying shit like "it'll make you lose sleep" type shit. Or saying they "sold their soul"

Yes, Jay, Em, Snoop, make reference to doing that shit. I don't know if they LITERALLY sold their soul though or if we even have a soul. But I'm also not a Christian like Oats, so I'lll let that one go hahahaha.
I'm more fascinated by the whole subject.
I mean..yes I know they sport pagan symbols, concepts, etc allover television, politics, washington dc
but..
..the way you guys portray this shit. Or deliver your information isn't completely factual ya feel me. Infact the WAY you do it, kind of discredits the whole subject matter and throws a lot of people off. haha holla

by the way, .. Jay-z is involved in politics such as the Trilateral commision, which is represented by a pentagon connecting six groups to form the six sided star. . And jay-z did claim to look up to Aleister Crowley. And he does sport a shirt "do art thy wilt" - and if you don't know who Aleister Crowley..well i doubt any of you care haha. but fugggit

he's a 33rd degree freemason, and a confirmed satanist. invented tarot cards, i believe, and sports the triangle with the eye. father of term "do art thy wilt"

on a side note, don't u hate how you get drunk..n' then wake up..n' then get like..cotton mouth..so u down like a half gallon of milk..UGHH