PDA

View Full Version : When is An Artist From Lets beef gonna take OVER THe INDUSTRY?

slappdoctor
09-20-2009, 01:42 AM
Im A music Producer And I Feel As If I Can Feel The Presents Of Alot Up & Coming Mc's that need To Step To The NEXT LEVEL Of PRODUCTION!

ANy Of YAL FEEL ME?]

IF RICK ROSS CAN DO IT !!!
SHYT YAL CAN DO IT 4SHO!!!!

Free Range
09-20-2009, 04:30 AM
If your a producer, then find the talent to take to the next level!

Big C Wattz
09-20-2009, 12:52 PM
http://www.rocbattle.com/banner/47457.jpg (http://www.rocbattle.com/forums/member.php?u=47457)

Click on this and see where u can be in a year or so...lol

Dims
09-20-2009, 01:19 PM
Please .. ....

pUL5e
09-20-2009, 01:24 PM
Well we have cats like

THA DUKE & Danger Rich doin it big

But you can't forget LB's biggest star Dukke aka D-Pryde.

He's got a huge music fanbase and YouTube fanbase and he's appeared on some heavy hittin underground cats albums.

Ouch
09-20-2009, 01:54 PM
^^You forgot the dopest cat on the site.

Pugz
09-20-2009, 04:23 PM
I have been making it my goal to help expose our greats.. all of you should take advantage of some of the programs I have organized such as the LetsBeef/Rocbattle mixtapes...

Inquiries at LBMIXTAPE@GMAIL.COM

slappdoctor
09-20-2009, 05:31 PM
Foreal thanks a koo mixtape!

check These's Tracks From Roc Battle!

http://www.soundclick.com/thaslappdoctor

http://www.rocbattle.com/banner/43966.jpg

Takeover
04-27-2011, 11:40 PM
when was d-pryde on letsbeef?

-Jibberish
05-03-2011, 05:30 PM
i never heard of pugz on the site... new admin for me to troll? possibily lol but yall are forgettin about conceited, the only guy to get signed to a MAJOR label!

KaCeBeatz
05-12-2011, 04:21 PM
Haha D-Pryde was here? Dope! I never knew that.

D-Pryde has come a long way. Straight YouTube sensation now

+1 for Letsbeef if he was really here

Takeover
05-15-2011, 03:06 AM
Haha D-Pryde was here? Dope! I never knew that.

D-Pryde has come a long way. Straight YouTube sensation now

+1 for Letsbeef if he was really here
Thatd be dope but I dont remember him being here

GOD-OF-DISSING
05-16-2011, 04:07 AM
None Cuz Yall Suck D*CK

Revan
05-16-2011, 05:01 AM
When someone gives Wonder Gurl a deal.

-Jibberish
05-16-2011, 05:37 PM
me n rule are gonna go bitchslap 50cent and work him down to 10 cent like kurupt wouldve wanted, then dr dres gonna kick his sons ass for working with dizaster and give us diz's place :D

Loc up
05-16-2011, 10:09 PM
a person will get discovered from LB as soon as labels send some scouts in here lol. and 50 cent is wakk, he is just nursery ryhming, dats it. i would make lil wayne cry, i would make justin beiber feel smaller den he already is... lol shiiit, if we ran the rap game deze mufuckaz wouldnt have a job a fukkin mcdonalds lol.

Apes
06-29-2011, 04:07 PM
Thatd be dope but I dont remember him being here

Probably because your join date is 2010...I can vouch for D-Pryde, he used to make some sick graphics, cool guy...I hope it works out for him :high: It's pretty weird though, he's starting to get famous & then you've got Wiz Khalifa who came on this site for a brief time talking about how he wasn't going to enter a tourney because it would be too easy for him and now he's pretty much a superstar.

On a side note, it's been a few years since I was a regular on here and Lets Beef still hasn't been updated :high: smh.

John Dos
06-29-2011, 04:22 PM
apparently you havent heard me yet..lol

KingBankstou
06-29-2011, 08:14 PM
shit , its gon b pronto banks

mark dat, quote dat, remember dat

Interp
06-29-2011, 09:43 PM
Conceited or Duke are the two with the best chances of making it...tho other kats have taken steps in the right direction....ALOT of letsbeef kats have started doin shows and live battles..... now thats wassup.... shit... Z racks opened for d 12, i know other kats that have fuked with swollen members.... theres alot of possibilities for this to happen..... it could really be anyone....

Just C
06-30-2011, 02:08 PM
Lol wish I was around when Wiz was. , get him in the tourney, battle him n win. that'd be a cool lil scalp
See Wiz on tv be able to say "I sonned that guy in a rap battle" lol

Kal Bal
06-30-2011, 06:52 PM
The only problem is mainstream doesnt care about lyricist anymore........its been forever since a new rapper has been known for his lyrics and stayed famous........u gotta have a distinct voice and swag basically.......i mean we've seen 50 spit fire and Lil Wayne.....but why not anymore?.......

John Dos
06-30-2011, 06:55 PM
Swag is easy...

Well, for me anyway

Kal Bal
06-30-2011, 06:58 PM
well i guess if u look at it this way......they did get discovered for spittin fire........too bad they quit tho

Murderous Swag
07-01-2011, 07:20 AM
i just signed to shady aftermath

exZACHly
07-01-2011, 07:26 AM
^^Yep i signed him...lol

B - NAS
07-02-2011, 10:25 PM
fuck the mainstream, army of the pharoahs, jedi mind tricks and demi godz is where its at

ezzzzz

KING WHUT
07-04-2011, 09:52 AM
^^^^ How many account is LetsBeef Going to let this Guy make... DAMN IM TIRED OF SEEING HIS MULTI ACCOUNTS EVERY WHERE....

Murderous Swag
07-04-2011, 02:30 PM
I think Stot is the most likely to get signed tbh. dudes a beast

BENSON THA GREAT
07-04-2011, 09:43 PM
to be honest....battle rappin is out of style... mfs say shit like....mf u aint on 8 mile lol .... most cats feel dat shit is wack now..... but fuck it.... battle rappin is a sport...not to many can be good at it.... so props for those who can excell in it.... but as far as lb rappers getting " a real deal" smh ud win the lottery twice before u get a major deal..... but u can get a ho ass deal on the net... like two mixtapes done for ya... and no money...but u can run around and say ur signed lmfaooo...good luck to yall

SuperNegro
07-05-2011, 03:21 PM
i doubt anyone from letsbeef can take over the industry but its alot of cats who still have a chance to make it big. but its not gonna happen on letsbeef for sure.. u gotta get out and grind. hopefully who ever get put on put my black ass on.

Student
07-05-2011, 03:50 PM
Tryna Get A Deal N' ShiT Cuh.

-CeQuenCe-
10-19-2011, 05:31 PM
keep an eye on me CeQuenCe i may not like battling much but i promise ill make it big even if i have to stand at eminems door for 10 years or fuck beyonce to get some attention from jay-z jus wait until my mixtape in 2012 :)
i have a friend who has a uncle tht works for gucci mane nd he said he heard me and said he can sign me but i replied: common gucci man i dnt wanna work for tht non rapping pregnant fuck :fyou:

BENSON THA GREAT
10-19-2011, 10:28 PM
Lmfaoooooooooooo dont hold ur breathe.......ull die...... Maybe someone from lb will become famous....but like i said.... Shit in one hand and wish in the other see what results u get

SuperNegro
10-20-2011, 12:01 AM
Just c,haz,stot,benson, swag and myself are the only people i can see havin an impact on the rap game.wait. bnas can be the next basedgod tho. the picture was way bigger(like no1 cares besides wondergurl) but the story is my dude opened up at summerjam b4 a couple other local acts so we was able to chill wit flocka for a lil bit and everyone was asking him question and shit. this was right after Lebron left cleveland and out of no where flocka says "i still fuck wit dat boy lebron doe"(exact words). everyone brushed it off like yeaa watever but flocka aint even from cleveland and he got mixtapes called "lebron Flocka James" so i never understood why he said that . thats it... lol. i got a better story tho this one is in my book .but is better in the book.i was 17 i jus got my first car(only car) it was a pontiac granddam year 1998 from my sister because she went away to college. i didnt have my L's but i drove anyway to make looong story short. my step brother and this chick talked me into speeding down her street after we were coming back from the store.i used to be a wreckless "i dont give a fuck nigga" back then and i was already high so i did it. i was goin like 65 mph down a side street and drifted the car like on some Nascar shit to this day my brother always says he thought he was dead. furtonally nothing happened to us .we were drivin back to the chick house, her and my brother was rambling on about how crazy that shit was. i forgot who brought up the idea of going back to see the skee marks but i did it i was a "i dont give a fuck nigga" back then. Once we went back it was like 6-7 police cars surronding the car the chick passed me the weed i tried to swallow it like a dumbass and the cop saw me. so hes pointing a gun at me thinking the car was stolen or something by how they claim they saw me on camera driving. so i get out the car one officer pushes me to the ground and steps on my ankles askin me for my social because i didnt have an id. another officer looks at my shirt and laughs and draws the attention of the other cops. They all started laughin.. i wondered, wtf was wrong with my shirt? then he says"you kno who Lynard Skynard is? "i said yea for somereason, i was already talkin shit , he replied "sing one Lynard Skynard and we will let you go". to be continued LOL..... i just bought the shirt because it looked cool i didnt know it was a fucking country singer ahhahahhahaa that memory is waay better than the pontiac granddam and i still got the shirt hahahha. yea im high.... good night letsbeef ..well goodmorning

BENSON THA GREAT
10-20-2011, 08:04 PM
Just c,haz,stot,benson, swag and myself are the only people i can see havin an impact on the rap game.wait. bnas can be the next basedgod tho. the picture was way bigger(like no1 cares besides wondergurl) but the story is my dude opened up at summerjam b4 a couple other local acts so we was able to chill wit flocka for a lil bit and everyone was asking him question and shit. this was right after Lebron left cleveland and out of no where flocka says "i still fuck wit dat boy lebron doe"(exact words). everyone brushed it off like yeaa watever but flocka aint even from cleveland and he got mixtapes called "lebron Flocka James" so i never understood why he said that . thats it... lol. i got a better story tho this one is in my book .but is better in the book.i was 17 i jus got my first car(only car) it was a pontiac granddam year 1998 from my sister because she went away to college. i didnt have my L's but i drove anyway to make looong story short. my step brother and this chick talked me into speeding down her street after we were coming back from the store.i used to be a wreckless "i dont give a fuck nigga" back then and i was already high so i did it. i was goin like 65 mph down a side street and drifted the car like on some Nascar shit to this day my brother always says he thought he was dead. furtonally nothing happened to us .we were drivin back to the chick house, her and my brother was rambling on about how crazy that shit was. i forgot who brought up the idea of going back to see the skee marks but i did it i was a "i dont give a fuck nigga" back then. Once we went back it was like 6-7 police cars surronding the car the chick passed me the weed i tried to swallow it like a dumbass and the cop saw me. so hes pointing a gun at me thinking the car was stolen or something by how they claim they saw me on camera driving. so i get out the car one officer pushes me to the ground and steps on my ankles askin me for my social because i didnt have an id. another officer looks at my shirt and laughs and draws the attention of the other cops. They all started laughin.. i wondered, wtf was wrong with my shirt? then he says"you kno who Lynard Skynard is? "i said yea for somereason, i was already talkin shit , he replied "sing one Lynard Skynard and we will let you go". to be continued LOL..... i just bought the shirt because it looked cool i didnt know it was a fucking country singer ahhahahhahaa that memory is waay better than the pontiac granddam and i still got the shirt hahahha. yea im high.... good night letsbeef ..well goodmorning
yo homie...whatever weed u smoking id like it if u could send me like a quarter pound of that shit...cuz u was blowed out lmfaoooooooooooo