PDA

View Full Version : Beats By Dre

MURDA XL™
09-18-2009, 10:41 AM
Im thinking about buying those headphones, but I don't know if that's the good choice to make. I tried them on at Best Buy, they were hella dope! I read the reviews, not "1" person hated them.
I just wanna use them to hear music, and I think they Never die out...so...can anybody help me? :confused:

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn35/slikk67/beats.jpg

Illimit
09-18-2009, 11:12 AM
that's an investment that you make for a studio. unless you're a spoiled rich kid then yea, go for it.

Z RACK
09-18-2009, 02:45 PM
your str8 garbage kid learn they aint gonna help you ride a beat any better

Free Range
09-18-2009, 06:39 PM
I'm not sure on the brands of different countries, but my girl has AKG 271's, cost $500 and you can hear EVERYTHING, there amazing.

Z RACK - he said it's for listening to music, idiot.

MURDA XL™
09-18-2009, 07:40 PM
your str8 garbage kid learn they aint gonna help you ride a beat any better

Haha yeaaah, where da fuck did that come from?
he prolly thought I had beats from Dr. Dre so he came to click like an idiot.
and Im practicing on my flow, so get off my dick faget.

MURDA XL™
09-18-2009, 07:41 PM
that's an investment that you make for a studio. unless you're a spoiled rich kid then yea, go for it.

That's the problem...Im not rich, and I just wanna buy them to listen to music.
and since im not rich, people are gonna look at me and say "YOU SPENT $300 ON HEADPHONES!!!?"

MURDA XL™
09-18-2009, 07:43 PM
Haha listen to your music Zrack. I know im still working on my flow and all, but My lyrics and my topics were REAL.
yo shits about clowns and music for kids..
witta 89 year old man's voice

Free Range
09-18-2009, 10:12 PM
Yeah, we ain't rich either, but it's definately a good investment!

Big C Wattz
09-20-2009, 12:20 PM
Bro, if ur just using it for listening u should probably go with Seinhesser headphones. They're cheap and have a great frequency response so u hear the highs and the lows clear. I think thats how u spell it.

MURDA XL™
09-20-2009, 02:02 PM
Bro, if ur just using it for listening u should probably go with Seinhesser headphones. They're cheap and have a great frequency response so u hear the highs and the lows clear. I think thats how u spell it.

Naw fuck that.
I buying the Beats :D
I know it's alot, but by christmas the price will go down..and im starting to save right now so it'll be time to attack them!

charliebrown
09-22-2009, 08:01 PM
Im thinking about buying those headphones, but I don't know if that's the good choice to make. I tried them on at Best Buy, they were hella dope! I read the reviews, not "1" person hated them.
I just wanna use them to hear music, and I think they Never die out...so...can anybody help me? :confused:

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn35/slikk67/beats.jpg

what else is there to know? u tried em u heard good reviews u obviously can afford em so go head and cop up!