PDA

View Full Version : Ideas!!!

Ateleron12
09-15-2009, 07:18 PM
1.) I think that if you rate a certain amount of cyphers, you should get some sort of reward for it. Cause honestly, too many cyphers are getting slept on, you know? Like if someone finally rates 100 cyphers, they should get an emcee item or something. Cause not to sound cocky, but I've put out some of the hottest cyphers, and I know some people who's put out hottt cyphers too, but the shit gets slept on! The only reason people get so many rates is cause they ask for rates, and those types of people are usually wack anyway. I think this idea will help this site a lot for cyphers and stuff, you know?

2.) Next time someone hosts a tournament, the last round should be best out of 3. That'd just be cool as fuck, lol. :high:

Warren Peece
09-15-2009, 08:17 PM
Yeah!!! .. Fer Sher!!

pUL5e
09-15-2009, 09:34 PM
Wooord is bond and my shit gets slept on the most...

Ateleron12
09-16-2009, 06:18 AM
So it seems as if people agree with my idea. Where are the moderators? This idea realllllyy should be listened to... :high:

UnEtHıCaL
09-16-2009, 12:14 PM
I Like It Since I Don't Even Battle, Well Once A Year/4 Months Basically And I Do Cyphers Better Then Any Of My Battles. But Keeping Track Of That Would Be Hard Plus They'd Have To Be Honest Votes Not Just Bullshit 10 Votes Cause Honestly I Don't Give 10's Alot On Tracks Or Cyphers And People Get Pissed If I Don't Like WTF? 10 Is Amazing And Some People Have The Same Wack Style Or They Just Weren't THAT Good. -Student

I would have a cypher out if someone replied to it!
If you don't reply by Saturday youll be dropped.
Maybe mindless will do it :D