PDA

View Full Version : VMA Full of Illuminati Ish

pUL5e
09-13-2009, 09:48 PM
My cousin says he spotted a bunch of Illuminati bullshit and whatnot; he also has a story

I refuse to watch the VMA's cuz that shit is whack but he was watching it..

During a michael jackson tribute; the TV turned pitch black and made a very weird buzzing sound...Take that as coincidence or w/e...But i dunno

Then he said while Taylor Swift was performing, she said something like

"Been here all aloooong"...And the spotlight goes from her to Jay-Z's rocafella symbol...

rofl...There'll probably be a YouTube video on Illuminati in the VMA's one of these days...

This is up for you guys to debate/think about it. Not saying this like an excited 5-yr old "OMG OMG ILLUMINATI IN VMAs"

Just post your thoughts on this...

Warren Peece
09-13-2009, 09:55 PM
..whatever is on there isn't anything new .

MURDA XL™
09-13-2009, 10:16 PM
I'll give u a fact:

who the fuck cares!!!!!!!!!
You can name it Illuminati, you can name it a tv award show.
at the end, it's interesting...enuff with you kids posting shit about Illuminati. Yall getting sucked into it too much ROFL

pUL5e
09-13-2009, 10:20 PM
I'll give u a fact:

who the fuck cares!!!!!!!!!
You can name it Illuminati, you can name it a tv award show.
at the end, it's interesting...enuff with you kids posting shit about Illuminati. Yall getting sucked into it too much ROFL

OHH U MAD CUZ IM STYLIN YOU :cool:

MURDA XL™
09-13-2009, 10:24 PM
OHH U MAD CUZ IM STYLIN YOU :cool:

Stylin? your typing on a keyboard in a rap battle site Brah rofl
but seriously, click on "general talk" and count how many Illuminati topics do we have..and thats just the beginning.
go home with that bullshiiiiiiiit :D

MURDA XL™
09-13-2009, 10:26 PM
ROTFL!!!!!
and U even started 2 of them!
AND...got into the other one started by Uneth.
wow...now tell me who's the one thats getting sucked into Illuminati crap?

Warren Peece
09-13-2009, 11:45 PM
chhhhhhhiiiiiiillllllllkdrrrrr

pUL5e
09-13-2009, 11:51 PM
That Just Denounced Everything You've Ever Said That Sounded Remotely "Intelligent". :high: -Student

Relax Student, capping the first letter of every word doesn't make you sound the least bit "Intelligent"

Warren Peece
09-14-2009, 01:43 AM
murda . go to prison and get your batcave dismantled by an untaught student while there's no pulse

pUL5e
09-14-2009, 02:05 AM
I murda students and leave em w/ no pulse when i bring out the war tanks...True story...:high:

UnEtHıCaL
09-14-2009, 02:10 AM
During a michael jackson tribute; the TV turned pitch black and made a very weird buzzing sound...Take that as coincidence or w/e...But i dunno

LMAO..........

Nicholas
12-23-2017, 03:47 PM
Back when Godbody was in his infancy.