PDA

View Full Version : The Illuminati in Hip-Hop

pUL5e
09-08-2009, 11:02 PM
The illuminati controls every aspect of our lives. They want us to take a swine flu shot..Soon they'll mandate it. If we don't take it, we'll pay a hefty fine or get 30 days in jail. Why are they enforcing it so much? They want to poison us.

If you're any sort of celebrity..i.e.; an actor, rapper, ballplayer, etc ...You need to make a blood sacrifice to the Illuminati in order to make that good money (talking $50 million here)

Let's start with Jay-Z

Jay-Z sacrificed Biggie
Suge Knight sacrificed Tupac
Dame Dash sacrificed Aaliyah (his fiance, btw`)
Beyonce sacrificed the Hudson family (she was insensitive and never gave condolences)

Okay, continuing

Irv Gotti & Ja were SUPPOSED TO sacrifice Ashanti; Ashanti escaped
Kanye West sacrificed HIS OWN MOTHER
P. Diddy was SUPPOSED TO sacrifice Shyne

T.I. is the interesting story. He sacrificed his friend and at the last minute decided to back out of the illuminati. They set him up and were giving him hefty jail time. He eventually got down with the Illuminati in exchange for a 1-yr sentence

Jay-Z is one of the hierarchies in the hip-hop Illuminati. He reports to the Rockefeller family (hence his label Rockafella) because they are his bloodline(believe it or not)

Heavythoughtz
09-09-2009, 02:36 AM
Beyonce sacrificed the Hudson family (she was insensitive and never gave condolences) i stopped there. quit smokin son

OLDE ENGLISH
09-09-2009, 05:54 AM
looool....shits stupid forreal....

pUL5e
09-09-2009, 09:23 AM
Quit smokin? .... You niggas need to wake up ... This info ain't pulled out of my ass .... Dis shit is straight from Professor Griff of the infamous Public Enemy ... Smh.

Not some lil kid runnin around with little theories....In order to become part of the occult you need to make a blood sacrifice...Why not the Hudson family if you're Beyonce?....If you saw Beyonce's behavior you would know she had something to do with it......

Like Snoop Dogg & Pac had an interview I think a day or two before Pac died and Snoop Dogg was shitting bricks and avoiding eye contact....He was jus lookin around the room ....He knew it was gonna happen. :high:

Don't forget to watch The Jay-Z Deception

Heavy Verbz
09-09-2009, 09:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_--YKaA1go

This is so ridded with occult/masonic/illumnati symbolism it's friggin amazing people cant see what right in their faces...

Jay-Z = Illuminati sell-out

Throw up the roc sheeple, you'll see who it ultimatley serves when it's too late...

Pledge you alligence to roc-nation, aka rockefeller and the rest of the banking elite...people are so blind

2:46.... anybody recognise chinese chairman mao tse tung when they see him (wikipedia "Mao Zedong")? the nice guy who murdered 70 MILLION of his own people!!!
1:05 and 4:33.... throwing up illuminati signs, wtf?.....the real life rockafeller is a member of the bilderberg group. look into some of this #, google
anything i said and see for yourself. !

Heavy Verbz
09-09-2009, 09:33 AM
tha director said the video is posed to portray jay,ye, and ri, as post apocolyptic 23rd century warlords....maybe what people is sayin has some truth but i could careless i'm not a christ follower but i wont deny there is something crazy about this video

Heavy Verbz
09-09-2009, 09:36 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_MSiYiHOfeFE/ST6-bvt6OII/AAAAAAAACtY/TeGZXah_Ep0/s400/ROCAFELLA-DIAMOND.JPG

http://www.librarising.com/astrology/misc/images/illuminati.jpg

any1 see a similarity?

pUL5e
09-09-2009, 09:36 AM
The video I'm presenting you guys with called the "Jay-Z Deception" is in the TEXT Lounge...It analyzes Run This Town and A LOT more...

Heavy Verbz
09-09-2009, 09:39 AM
olde is a demon...lol

Warren Peece
09-09-2009, 10:20 PM
Well...I don't care how anyones perception of me may be as "crazy" . Because on some real shit..this is some real shit. IF people choose to look the other way, thats okay but the very FACT that they would let an ounce of "ignorance" influence them to NOT question anything..only proves they are yet another product that society has made.

Satanism. The 1st religion to ever exist would be known today as satanism. Mayans, Egyptians, Sumerians, Zionist Jews, and Babylonians..what they practiced is today..known as satanism. It is a cult. And to be in this cult involves initiation, sacrifices, and rituals. This is why our government (in christian religions and others) are referred to as the "anti-christ" (aswell as the media and celebrities) These symbols that they speak through on their products is what is referred to as the "mark of the beast"

Geomatric shapes , numbers, etc. 33, 333, 322, 666, 911, are all symbolic numbers that go back to the "kabala" which is what masons study. Even celebrities admit to reading this text. IF you understood the kabala, understood masonry, understood symbolism, then you'd understand why a lot of these movies have the crazy ass concepts that they have. Then you'd see why even cartoons like south park have nutty ass episodes.

Btw Jay-z is releasing his album 911
There's so much more to this then just these celebrities. There's so much more to this then just seeing the symbols everywhere because the symbols are only one of the elements that back up this idea. You want the source of truth..go exactly to the source we are questioning. THere are books out. There are masonic temples in every major city. Even in the city I'm in right now. I have talked to 33rd degree masons. Their temples inside have all these satanic symbols.

As far as the sacrificing thing..as crazy as it MAY sound..Im not going to dispute it simply for the fact I know that this satanic order involves such thing.

look more into the eminem/proof story too.

Every aspect..yup basically. The food you eat, the school that teaches you, the television that tells you how to live, etc. I don't expect anybody to believe this right off the back .IT just takes time to research into . No theory involved.

Warren Peece
09-09-2009, 10:29 PM
tha director said the video is posed to portray jay,ye, and ri, as post apocolyptic 23rd century warlords....maybe what people is sayin has some truth but i could careless i'm not a christ follower but i wont deny there is something crazy about this video

and others...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcuTiz2C1vo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX-xVN0xERk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtawiswtFe8&feature=PlayList&p=EBD10ECCE9A4AD66&index=6

pUL5e
09-09-2009, 10:32 PM
@WAR TANK: You remember me, ya own student...dat dominican nigga Ooh Wops...we had a good 3 hour convo about this one night many many many days back....

also, @WAR TANK: Jay-Z's album dropped 2 days ago; it got pushed up.

Warren Peece
09-09-2009, 10:59 PM
regardless..why was it originally supposed to be on "911" ?? why does he refer to himself as "j-hova" (jehova) and nas refer to himself as "gods sun" ? (which is what is referred to as the egyptian god..or "jesus" )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L1k8AxGe4g

pUL5e
09-09-2009, 11:05 PM
You have to watch the Jay-Z deception...It explains the importance of the numbers 9 & 11 to the Illuminati

It also explains why his albums are called "The Blueprint"...It explains why one of them is called "Black Album" and why another is called "Kingdom Come"....

Shit is fuckin crazy...This'da type of shit you can lose sleep over....I'm used to this Illuminati shit so nothin shocks me anymore....It was a wrap when I found out Will Smith was in it and that's my fav actor who was killin it since Fresh Prince...

Em's def in it

"Follow me into a new world order"

Jay-Z...there's more than enough proof...The whole video "Run This Town" is nothin but satanic rituals...Then you got the Rockefeller family which he named his label after...The pyramid (when he throws up the Roc)....Crazy shit...

Kanye's initiation was sacrificing his mom, he also did the "Lucifer" track for Jay-Z, so that could've got him in...

But ayo WAR TANK: Watch the Jay-Z Deception..Documentary that dropped like last week....It explains everything im telling you..b'sides the sacrifices everyone made...It jus explains Jay-Z's involvement...and how he's VERY involved...

BigMouthSmallKid
09-10-2009, 12:19 AM
smh as much as you guys are into this you get all your facts off youtube and the internet witch would be classified as media and isn't that one of the main things you guys don't really believe as you believe it's controlled by masons? rofl -dead- epic retards in this thread

don't believe anything unless you see it for yourself is all I'm gonna say

Just C
09-10-2009, 03:36 AM
smh as much as you guys are into this you get all your facts off youtube and the internet witch would be classified as media and isn't that one of the main things you guys don't really believe as you believe it's controlled by masons? rofl -dead- epic retards in this thread

yea...and live ya life...stop getting so worked up by shit that isnt even going to have the slightest effect on the way you live it..........and quit smoking...celebrity sacrifices..pffft...kanye west sacrificed his mom? lmao..thats the most absured shit i've heard in my life...ya got way too much free time on you hands to be sitting around thinking up this shit...or buy into it

Warren Peece
09-10-2009, 05:07 AM
on another note..youtube ??..supplies the "videos" "pics" "songs" etc. that contains the satanic symbols in it..then...you can head to your local library and look up "satanism" "masonry" "philosophy" "psychology" "sociology" under NONFICTION . If you understood subjects of philosophy, psychology, sociology, political science, and social darwinism then you'd see how they are the tools that are used through socieites.

If you've been inside your masonic temples, and have talked to actual masons (like I have) you'd understand that this isn't really a "new thing" . Genelology records show that more than 85% of our presidents are in a direct bloodline that goes back to babylon, egypt, and europe.

That also explains why they are applying social darwinism to society because it contains concepts of how a race (possibly being supperior) may conquer other races, evolving only their own race physically and mentally. Hitler trying do that aswell as pusshing for a "new world order" . If you knew what that was, you'd know that it says that in another language on the back of the dollar bill. This has been talked about long before internet has even reached every home. Look a little more into things before you make quick ignorant assumptions Bar Shotz. Just a note though. I'm not going to get more into depth with it because bottom line is..you either believe something , think nothing..or believe nothing, think everything. payceee

OLDE ENGLISH
09-10-2009, 08:37 AM
lol i just find the fact that people goin on like this is all blood sacrifices...im sure it happens..but the way dudes sayin it is stupid...somtimes shit happens and there is no reason behind it at all...just random acts of bullshit...and out of all people why would beyonce sacrifice the hudson family lol...

Warren Peece
09-10-2009, 12:39 PM
I understand what your asking..we can discuss it. But don't be bias in your questions because being "bias" on a matter like this affects peoples perception of reality and seperates them from truth. You must be content with both aspects and come to your own conclusion.

people always assume others are ignorant for not wanting to know more.

1st of all. one definition of ignorance is "unaware, uninformed" or "lacking knowledge in particular subject" - people always assume others are ignorant for not wanting to know more" << ..because they are ignorant. If I had a spanish class and I didn't give a shit about what was being taught, I would be ignorant to that particular subject. It just astounds me though, that people on this site will not be ignorant when it comes to "materialistic" things, music, stupid ass conflicts with other people on here, etc, but they will completely be ignorant to something that is affecting the whole of humanity. So...in conclusion..
A: let's not be ignorant to regular "SUPERFICIAL" things on this site
and B: let's be ignorant to something that "MAY BE" affecting almost every aspect of our lives. if we are ignorant to it, then of course we are victims of the ignorance that has been installed in our heads. [/QUOTE]

but have you ever considered the possibility that the average person simply doesn't give a shit? who really cares about going digging for clues that the government has some complex little plan going on for years to take over the world? gtfo, you realize how stupid that really sounds?
no one can "take over the world" this isnt some goddamn movie.

your going to live and die like anyone else and thats the end of it.

I have "considered" the possiblity that the average person simply doesn't give a shit....haha..yes, but i'm a tolerable person even when it comes to ignorance. Let me ask you something. Are you aware that the we use less than 10% of our brain? Our brain is the most important part of our body. If used to full capacity, it can do much more than we think. During the "age of enlightenment" phillosophers were expanding their consciousness through intelligence. What are MOST people concerned about though? Stimulating their senses??.. (through sound, touch, taste, vision) .. or stimulating their mind? We known the answer. That then points out how most people are caught up with the same fasades implanted by the world we live in. << So I will let everyone else decide what's more important to them. ..but when you are skeptical about things..you must APPLY LOGICAL REASONING which involves gaining more knowledge on the subjects surrounding topic, and trying to be RATIONAL about your final conclusion. Anyways...

about your "you know how stupid that really sounds" and "this isn't some goddamn movie" << 1st of all don't act like "taking over the world" is some concept invented by some director/producer because if you knew our history you'd know that Rome, Egypt, Babylon, and Germany have all tried doing such a thing. Hitler was using psychological warfare which is basically tactics on manipulating people to further an ultimate plan. Which is the reason he would BOMB HIS OWN BUILDING and blame it on the jews. Sound familiar?

Do you believe in science? Do you think Albert Einstein was full of shit? I wouldn't think so..but if you even looked into his writings, it'd indicate that "death" as you percieve it doesn't even EXIST. There goes that little thing you wrote. moving on..

whats the government doing to your life thats so drastic that you feel their taking over the world?
what are they stopping you from doing thats so huge and its impacting your life so much?
you cant kill people?!?!? OH NO!
man, the government has laws and people wanan bitch about laws. if there was no law agaisnt murder, people would be getting shot left, right, and centre.
everyone wants to sit there and bash the government but if any of you were them you'd be fukin up just as much. you know how much responsibility it takes to run a country?
people think they just snap their fingers and shit gets done. obviously not.. no one here could run a country efficently. your just like them w/ their campaign speeches.. you THINK your gunna do shit, but you wouldnt if you were actually in office..

Whats the government doing..1st of all do you know how much space that would take up for me to even answer that? Why are you asking me these questions? I answered some..but like i said...BOTTOM LINE IS...you either keep an open mind to it or not..if your not going to..don't constantly ask questions trying to dispute it..if you are going to..do your OWN RESEARCH..ask questions to dispute it..then do MORE RESEARCH. I will still answer some of your questions though fuck it why not huh. haha. Okay..1st of all..are we disputing the laws that highlight basic human "morals" ?? No we are not, so don't assume I'm talking aobut laws that OUTLAW murder. C'mon now. Now people have this idea in their head that "that's just the way things are". but it's not. people aren't born to kill, steal, rape, etc. People aren't born with greed, bigotry, it's SOMETHING that is taught by SOMETHING. It can only be learned through a society. Like I said..if you knew sociology and psychology you'd understand this. Concepts like "divide and conquer" is a perfect example. When you get everybody to look at eachother as differently instead of as one, then that does nothing but seperate us, most likely sparking conflicts.

He's white, he's black, he's scrawny, he's fat, he's gay, he's rich, he's poor, he's muslim, he's jewish. ..but bottom line is..we are all part of the human species..no one realizes that though. You seperate people..you put violence allover the television, music, ..you inject materialism into peoples minds and they bow down to it. It's about creating a mentality that will cause a species to be at war with itself. Not only that, when you have a fucked up monetary system that ultimately fixes DEBT with MORE DEBT, then it causes an economical inbalance within the system, thus seperating rich and poor more and more. The rich really do get more rich, and the pooor really do get more poor. If there's a community of poor people, obviously greed is only going to be ENHANCED..hence the "im only out for myself" typa shit. Again..people only trying to help themselves instead of eachother..that only affects people negatively..thats why things will remain the same..now..who controls the money? The rothschilds and the rockerfellers. .. who controls the mainstream products we purchace?? overall about the same people are people within the same net. It's too much to explain right now, but you obviously don't know too much on this subject. "you think your going to do shit" << haha. if i talk about who won the game and who sucks at basketball...does that mean I'm going to fucking be a basketball player? no. I'd rather expand my consciousness then be caught up in the same dumb regular bullshit. So regardless, don't come at me like "well what are you going to do about it" type shit because all in all, I'm discussing this matter only because I personally think it has some importance to it.

and as far as "movies"..who controls the media?? exactly hence the movies with "plots of taking over the world" in them..haha. silly guy. not to mention these satanic symbols we see in them.

BigMouthSmallKid
09-10-2009, 12:47 PM
on another note..youtube ??..supplies the "videos" "pics" "songs" etc. that contains the satanic symbols in it..then...you can head to your local library and look up "satanism" "masonry" "philosophy" "psychology" "sociology" under NONFICTION . If you understood subjects of philosophy, psychology, sociology, political science, and social darwinism then you'd see how they are the tools that are used through socieites.

If you've been inside your masonic temples, and have talked to actual masons (like I have) you'd understand that this isn't really a "new thing" . Genelology records show that more than 85% of our presidents are in a direct bloodline that goes back to babylon, egypt, and europe.

That also explains why they are applying social darwinism to society because it contains concepts of how a race (possibly being supperior) may conquer other races, evolving only their own race physically and mentally. Hitler trying do that aswell as pusshing for a "new world order" . If you knew what that was, you'd know that it says that in another language on the back of the dollar bill. This has been talked about long before internet has even reached every home. Look a little more into things before you make quick ignorant assumptions Bar Shotz. Just a note though. I'm not going to get more into depth with it because bottom line is..you either believe something , think nothing..or believe nothing, think everything. payceee

lolol can't really believe everything you read some of it is true but alot of it is biased opinions and over exagerations

Warren Peece
09-10-2009, 12:49 PM
okay..if you are willing to make a statement like that..you are willing to back it up..
what did i say that was untrue and bias? tell me.

Louie Dawgs
09-10-2009, 12:57 PM
He's white, he's black, he's scrawny, he's fat, he's gay, he's rich, he's poor, he's muslim, he's jewish. ..but bottom line is..we are all part of the human species..no one realizes that though. You seperate people..you put violence allover the television, music, ..you inject materialism into peoples minds and they bow down to it. It's about creating a mentality that will cause a species to be at war with itself. Not only that, when you have a fucked up monetary system that ultimately fixes DEBT with MORE DEBT, then it causes an economical inbalance within the system, thus seperating rich and poor more and more. The rich really do get more rich, and the pooor really do get more poor. If there's a community of poor people, obviously greed is only going to be ENHANCED..hence the "im only out for myself" typa shit. Again..people only trying to help themselves instead of eachother..that only affects people negatively..thats why things will remain the same..now..who controls the money? The rothschilds and the rockerfellers. .. who controls the mainstream products we purchace?? overall about the same people are people within the same net. It's too much to explain right now, but you obviously don't know too much on this subject. "you think your going to do shit" << haha. if i talk about who won the game and who sucks at basketball...does that mean I'm going to fucking be a basketball player? no. I'd rather expand my consciousness then be caught up in the same dumb regular bullshit. So regardless, don't come at me like "well what are you going to do about it" type shit because all in all, I'm discussing this matter only because I personally think it has some importance to it.

and as far as "movies"..who controls the media?? exactly hence the movies with "plots of taking over the world" in them..haha. silly guy. not to mention these satanic symbols we see in them.

This part here had so much win in it.

pUL5e
09-10-2009, 04:30 PM
the Illuminati Exists And They Are Evil. Believe This Shit.

War Tank Is An Intelligent Person As Am I...we Aren't Gullible Enough To Believe Every Little Thing We Hear.

Take Our Fuckin Word For It, And Most Importantly - Research It!

Immortal Technique Raps About It All The Time!

pUL5e
09-10-2009, 04:34 PM

Lol dis nigga is stupid....If you post a video on YouTube about this shit and the gov't takes it off, won't it turn heads?...Also, the gov't isnt gonna know when everythings up on YouTube. They're not hitting F5 every millisecond to see the new videos that are up just to delete them.

The movie Zeitgeist that talks about how the govt planned 9/11 and whatnot is a MASONIC movie itself..why would the gov't snitch on themselves? reverse psychology baby.

as for using YouTube for our information? you might not think its reliable but I know one thing:

The internet - the greatest invention to ever backfire on the illuminati.

BigMouthSmallKid
09-10-2009, 05:04 PM
^ I guess bro but to believe what everyone says witout actually going out and finding out for yourself is utterly even more retarded bro cause I gaurentee alot of it is over exagerations/untrue and some of it may be real but it's whatever you want to believe all I'm gonna say is if you spend your whole life looking up this shit everything will pass you by I mean it's cool to be aware of shit but at the same time it's unhealthy to be obssessed wit it cause you guys sound just as lame as immortal tech saying the same shit over and over on every track cause seriously theres a grip of posts wit the same bull shit you guys preach rofl give it up you said it once what makes you think someone is gonna believe you the 10th time? it's hopeless bro thats like having a morman on his bike come to your house everyday to try to get you to go to church it didn't work the first time so y would it work the 10th time?

pUL5e
09-10-2009, 05:18 PM
^ I guess bro but to believe what everyone says witout actually going out and finding out for yourself is utterly even more retarded bro cause I gaurentee alot of it is over exagerations/untrue and some of it may be real but it's whatever you want to believe all I'm gonna say is if you spend your whole life looking up this shit everything will pass you by I mean it's cool to be aware of shit but at the same time it's unhealthy to be obssessed wit it cause you guys sound just as lame as immortal tech saying the same shit over and over on every track cause seriously theres a grip of posts wit the same bull shit you guys preach rofl give it up you said it once what makes you think someone is gonna believe you the 10th time? it's hopeless bro thats like having a morman on his bike come to your house everyday to try to get you to go to church it didn't work the first time so y would it work the 10th time?

Don't get me wrong...No doubt there's exaggeration involved....Of course...But as far as the illuminati existing? This is factual .....And when it comes to their practices and satanic rituals? ....So many resources/testimony...you can call that fact as well....Celebrities in hip-hop being involved?....Jay-Z is for a FACT....Now the blood sacrifices they made to get to the top & the whole taking over the world?.....I unno. You don't know....Nobody but the illuminati knows.........

And.....I have strong beliefs aliens walk the earth right now and are planning something major....Whether its a takeover or full-out war, I know something big is going on that involves E.T.'s and U.F.O.'s.....:high:

BigMouthSmallKid
09-10-2009, 05:23 PM
lolol seriously idk about the whole alien shit thats a lil out there and far fetched and yea exactly nobody really knows about the blood sacrafices unless your actually in the cult

but anywayz heres somone for you look up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdlS7tab5rQ

I know it's not hip hop oriented but fuck it look dude up if your really into that shit

EJT
09-10-2009, 05:29 PM
Partially agreeing with flawless here...

How bout you ask kanye if he sacrificed his own mother.

Warren Peece
09-10-2009, 05:44 PM
There is no way we use 98% of our brains. Your source must be way off

pUL5e
09-10-2009, 05:44 PM
LOL -Flawless-....You're a dumbass. I feel bad too cuz I actually thought you were one of the smarter cats on the site....I guess being a good txt battler doesn't make you a smart person...

Do the research then come see me...It is VERY possible that Jay-Z is in it, so don't say it isn't possible for rappers to be involved in the illuminati....

There's also a very good chance that Kanye, Rihanna, Em, Diddy, & Beyonce are in it....If'yu want to make over a certain amount of money in any industry you want to excel at, there's certain rituals you need to do....This is according to the theory and it makes PERFECT sense when you RESEARCH it.

:high:...You have not researched the illuminati as thoroughly as WAR TANK and I have

I know niggas thats pilots n shit.. and go to prestigious colleges. They must be gullible and dumb too because we have conversations about this on the regular..

So -Flawless-, besides your horrible spelling, your argument was invalid and it was

Epic Fail

This is how I son lil niggas in threads on the daily.....:high:

OLDE ENGLISH
09-10-2009, 05:51 PM
Don't get me wrong...No doubt there's exaggeration involved....Of course...But as far as the illuminati existing? This is factual .....And when it comes to their practices and satanic rituals? ....So many resources/testimony...you can call that fact as well....Celebrities in hip-hop being involved?....Jay-Z is for a FACT....Now the blood sacrifices they made to get to the top & the whole taking over the world?.....I unno. You don't know....Nobody but the illuminati knows.........

And.....I have strong beliefs aliens walk the earth right now and are planning something major....Whether its a takeover or full-out war, I know something big is going on that involves E.T.'s and U.F.O.'s.....:high:

military UFO's

OLDE ENGLISH
09-10-2009, 05:55 PM
The part that i highlited is false.

we use about 98%

and all of you retards

espically Pulse

lmao

''Beyonce sacraficed the hudson family''

Yall are dumb Jay-z and nas both have 5%'er roots (as do many in new york)

thats why jay-z says ''j-hova'' and nas says ''god-sun''

your idiots for being so gullibale and believing it

do you under-stand how retarded you sound?

seriously.... scientologist make 10000000000000000x's more sense the you pulse

Kanye sacrificed his mom..

you should die for typing thatyou obviously have no clue what scientology is then...we dont use 98% briain activity is known to have been at like 10-12% maximum...you cant call someone a retard without no reason except ur opinion..u cant just say "That sounds crazy" as a defence..coz thts just stupid..i dont belive most of the shit either of them are talking about...but then again i havent exactly studied the topic or researched anything to do with it

pUL5e
09-10-2009, 05:56 PM
Military air force pilots have actually had dogfights with U.F.O.s....Don't want to get into that in detail because I dont want -Flawless- coming on here like "Kill yourself for typing that"...

But there's C.I.A. documentation of these dogfights, so that should be good enough hard evidence...There's also a show on History channel called "UFO Hunters" which has an episode dedicated to our military engaging in combat with U.F.O.'s that can travel miles in the blink of an eye and shut down any electronic systems in the fighter plane.

Just in case -Flawless- decides to rant again without researching.

Warren Peece
09-10-2009, 05:58 PM
haha see...have I been disrespectful to any of you guys on your ignorance? No I haven't. Unlike pulse, I haven't claimed celebs sacrifice close relatives or loved ones. I said it's possible. Bar Shotz you are merely making yourself look completely and utterly idiotic. HOw are you going to say I'm "obsessed" about it when I only talk about it when it is brought into discussion? Pulse don't tell people to "believe this shit" because that isn't how you transcend your consciousness. All they need is an open mind. Do you know how many cases I've seen where someone would be completely skeptical and disbelieving...to only find themselves actually looking into it and realizing it that things aren't the way they seem.

Like I said you guys probably never read philosophy. Oh my oh my.

Ever heard of Platos old story of the cave?? It's very old, but has more philosophical meaning than your little brain capacity can even comprehend.

"Plato, in his most famous allegory, describes a cave containing people who are chained to the floor facing a blank wall. They know nothing other than the shadows they see on the wall, cast by objects and people moving past the mouth of the cave. They have lived this way for their entire lives, and most of them are content to sit peacefully staring at the shadows.

But in Plato’s story one individual escapes from his chains and climbs out of the cave. Confronted with sunlight and three-dimensional objects, he is overwhelmed for a while, but eventually he wanders around in wonder and delight. He realizes that the shadows were a hopelessly poor rendition of reality, and that, without knowledge of this outside world, his life up to this point has been of little value.

He feels it is his obligation to return to the cave to alert the others – they must be helped to break their own chains and escape from the world of shadows. So he climbs back down into the darkness. His efforts to communicate are in vain, though, because the people in the cave believe their world to be real. He represents a threat to their reality, so they sentence him to death."

^ look familiar? hahahahaha.

Warren Peece
09-10-2009, 05:59 PM
PS: Scientology? Dawg scientology is a new version of zionism/satanism/luciferianism

How undeducated are you?

Warren Peece
09-10-2009, 06:01 PM
Its a disgrace how in defense someones going to ridicule my perspective and what I talk about by saying it's too crazy and im OBSESSING ABOUT IT when ..what's usually talked about in these threads??..regular old same shit. Case rested :)

UnEtHıCaL
09-10-2009, 06:11 PM
I've said it so many times.

If the Illuminati were as bad and powerful as people think, we would never have heard of them.

Mindless
09-10-2009, 06:15 PM
I say that if they were going to take over the world they would have done it already.

UnEtHıCaL
09-10-2009, 06:17 PM
Mindless just jelous cause now the Illuminati and Chinks out eviling the jews.

Mindless
09-10-2009, 06:19 PM
Mindless just jelous cause now the Illuminati and Chinks out eviling the jews.

That's a little borderline there.....

pUL5e
09-10-2009, 06:21 PM
EtH: That's not true for 2 reasons...

The Illuminati puts on a hard FRONT. They want us to be aware of their existence. They don't care that we know; that way, they DON'T seem so evil and powerful.

You get me? It's like taking a shoebox and placing something in it, then teasing your little brother and saying "Bet you dunno whats in here"...He's thinking its something amazing then he searches for the box and opens it only to find out it's empty...

Also....They want us to get used to them. That's why they don't care that we know. Eventually they want us all to "convert". As weird and crazy as that sounds, it's true..

For example; people rap about killing all the time. Many years back parents & listeners alike would go "Oh my god what did he say in that song?" ...Now you listen to a track and you hear somebody talking about killing and you don't flip. Your mind is convincing you that murder isn't a big deal.

Look at all the trends that have started up... The skull & bones belts, bandanas, etc...Skull & bones is a demonic symbol and they've incorporated it into everyday society...The pyramid with the all seeing eye. They're throwing it on shirts like clockwork.....

Rappers hold such a powerful influence over their listeners that they were picked out by the high-ranked members of the illuminati to spread demonic messages in their songs. Hence all the trends that have started up with skulls and the all seeing eye and whatnot; all made possible by celebrities and people that are responsible for influencing a large mass of people.

pUL5e
09-10-2009, 06:24 PM
I say that if they were going to take over the world they would have done it already.

It's a slow process; if they decided to take over the world CHAOS would break loose, there'd be revolution and a lot of lives would be lost. They're highly organized and are practicing patience to achieve the results they want.......:high:

Louie Dawgs
09-10-2009, 06:27 PM
I was gonna post, but it looks like pULSE and War Tank have done my job for me.

UnEtHıCaL
09-10-2009, 06:27 PM
EtH: That's not true for 2 reasons...

The Illuminati puts on a hard FRONT. They want us to be aware of their existence. They don't care that we know; that way, they DON'T seem so evil and powerful.

You get me? It's like taking a shoebox and placing something in it, then teasing your little brother and saying "Bet you dunno whats in here"...He's thinking its something amazing then he searches for the box and opens it only to find out it's empty...

Also....They want us to get used to them. That's why they don't care that we know. Eventually they want us all to "convert". As weird and crazy as that sounds, it's true..

For example; people rap about killing all the time. Many years back parents & listeners alike would go "Oh my god what did he say in that song?" ...Now you listen to a track and you hear somebody talking about killing and you don't flip. Your mind is convincing you that murder isn't a big deal.

Look at all the trends that have started up... The skull & bones belts, bandanas, etc...Skull & bones is a demonic symbol and they've incorporated it into everyday society...The pyramid with the all seeing eye. They're throwing it on shirts like clockwork.....

Rappers hold such a powerful influence over their listeners that they were picked out by the high-ranked members of the illuminati to spread demonic messages in their songs. Hence all the trends that have started up with skulls and the all seeing eye and whatnot; all made possible by celebrities and people that are responsible for influencing a large mass of people.

Surley if they are so powerful, your next reply will be filled with your last letters as you drown in a pool of blood? I understand the ''we are powerful, so let them talk'' thing, but, if we start to hit the nail on the head, wouldnt they put an end to it?
Murder is still a big deal, I don't care if Ja Rule tells me otherwise.
All sybols are related to the Illuminati, so if your product has a shape, it's automatically produced by the illuminati.
Jay Z is not in the illuminati, just tell yourself those words that your saying, it's rediculous. Here is what your doing:-

''Run this Town......like the illuminati running the world"
"Reasonable Doubt........in the beliefs of god''
''99 Problems.......so we should become satanists''

Don't be stupid. I accept many belifs, but this is border line mormanism.

UnEtHıCaL
09-10-2009, 06:29 PM
Your just mentally retarded arent you?

The reason this stuff is popping up on shirts is BECAUSE the illumaniti is getting more and more mainstream and people like to ''rebel''

Your not smart once again belt-buckles havent bee popular that long
and when they did get popular skull-buckles came along,

and Killing in songs?

so now your saying N.W.A is in the illumaniti since they main-streamed it

right..?

Eazy e and ice cube Dr.dre and mc ren were in the illumnaiti
this is what your saying.

Yep, pretty much covering it.
People are stupid and love conspiricies.
Get your own life and stop living in make belief scandal.

UnEtHıCaL
09-10-2009, 06:33 PM
I mean, it's hard to explain how stupid this whole concept is.
Jay Z is in the illuminati. Such words are terrible.
The illuminati is the chriss angel of governing bodies.
You are stupid to believe it's all power and existance.
Yes, just plain stupid.
Why believe in nothing the governemtn say, yet believe in the latest youtube video from ''angryateveryone''? He could be lying about his facts easily.
Believe in whats real, leave the imagination as something to be proved.

pUL5e
09-10-2009, 06:34 PM
Again, you all need to research it thoroughly because that's obviously something you haven't done. Elevate your mind & education...

Louie & WAR seem to know whaddup....

And -Flawless-, I used murder in rap music as an example. The point I was trying to make was that over time those things in rap songs became socially acceptable. The correlation between that and the illuminati?

The illuminati exists and they want us to trust them or "convert" like I said earlier. Using people that we hold in high esteem, those people can spread the message to us so that we eventually accept it as the norm.

...I'm guessing nobody in this thread took AP Psychology? :(

pUL5e
09-10-2009, 06:35 PM
350 years?

LOL....350 years? It takes time. The illuminati wanted to hold power. Eventually a lot of free masons obtained political positions and positions in the judicial system and all these high positions.

The "New World Order" is what they call what they're doing. It was announced by George Bush Senior, a free-mason...When he became president....What better time to announce something when you're already on top of the world? Or the country at least

So when he said the word "New World Order" all the masons around the world knew those were the buzz words to "let's get started"

UnEtHıCaL
09-10-2009, 06:39 PM
pULSe, you are on of many crying out for something to believe in.
Stop believing in those new youtube videos.
Why believe some stranger? How does he know?
There is no proof for the illuminati, as like i said to olde, there is no proof of an untracble and undetectable ninja being behind you now, although the answer is abvious.

UnEtHıCaL
09-10-2009, 06:42 PM
i agree the illumaniti exist... but what are you saying ''convert'' to what?

convert to the illumaniti?

the illumaniti is not a religion.

ive watched countless videos about jay-z being in the illumaniti

they are just conspiascary theories intelligent people can make you think anything with big words and if they believe in whatever they are saying.

the illumanati isnt in rap... our even popular celebs just.. politics

I know, its crazy.

PULSE, DID YOU HEAR WHO IS IN THE ILLUMINATI?

http://nahright.com/news/wp-content/images/ddp.jpg

Louie Dawgs
09-10-2009, 06:46 PM
Here's the thing. Believing in an Illuminati is NOT retarded. This american bullshit were fed is.

Here's what's retarded: the idea that a bunch of guy's in caves somewhere are trying to take down the most powerful nation this site of the Roman empire....

Here's what's retarded: the idea that america cares about minorities, Asians, Blacks, Jews, Mexicans, all have a long history of discrimination.

Here's what's retarded: the idea that the people of america rule the country, not a bunch of highly powerful, connected individuals.

Here's what's retarded: the idea that america could give two FUCKS about the people.

Here's what's not retarded, the idea that the government has, and probably will continue to work with mind control.

Here's what's not retarded, the idea that powerful people want to unite and take over large, multi-national empires, an illuminati.

Here's what's not retarded, the idea that that america has CRUSHED, STOMPED, and DESTROYED the constitution, the very thing that's supposed to keep us free from gov't tyranny since almost the day it was created.

Here's what's not retarded, the idea that the goverenment wan'ts to PLACATE and DUMB DOWN americans in order to fufil their dream of world conquest, that's whats not retarded. fuckamerica.

UnEtHıCaL
09-10-2009, 06:53 PM
Here's what's retarded: the idea that america cares about minorities, Asians, Blacks, Jews, Mexicans, all have a long history of discrimination.

And white's are not discriminated today? Everyone is discriminated.

Here's what's retarded: the idea that the people of america rule the country, not a bunch of highly powerful, connected individuals.

No one believes that, but the vote is our choice, so its our choice which highly powerful connected individuals get to decide :D.

Here's what's retarded: the idea that america could give two FUCKS about the people.

Without people, what is there?

Here's what's not retarded, the idea that the government has, and probably will continue to work with mind control.

....LMAO at the government working with mind control.
Here's what's not retarded, the idea that powerful people want to unite and take over large, multi-national empires, an illuminati.

Thats not so dispicable.

Here's what's not retarded, the idea that that america has CRUSHED, STOMPED, and DESTROYED the constitution, the very thing that's supposed to keep us free from gov't tyranny since almost the day it was created.

America also MADE the constitution.

Here's what's not retarded, the idea that the goverenment wan'ts to PLACATE and DUMB DOWN americans in order to fufil their dream of world conquest, that's whats not retarded. fuckamerica.

Yeah, thats it...make your people stupid.....they will take pity and give us their oil!

Heres my suggestion.........leave america......You obviously dont like it. Im as littaly american as the next, but at the end of the day, who cares? Theres no mind controlers, theres only capitalists. Che had the right plan, no conspiracies, just plain old capitalists.

pUL5e
09-10-2009, 06:56 PM
You can let it go Louie...

EtH and Flawless have NO understanding of the illuminati. They're probably no older than 15 and think they're grown up because they assume we're all gullible little kids to fall for this..

Do me a favor EtH & Flawless

Research these things: Chemtrails, the Bluebeam Project, and most importantly the history of the illuminati, their signs, handshakes, purpose, origin, and all that.

If you guys really want me to bring your hopes down of you living in a utopia where you're safe and the illuminati isn't anything bad

Just watch "The Jay-Z Deception".. It's an 11 part documentary.

The dude at the beginning says some shit like "anybody with two eyes, or even one eye can tell Jay-Z is a mason after watching this video"

If you guys don't research anything and keep trying to refute everything me and WAR say, you guys are fighting a losing battle because we can provide evidence & arguments around the clock and you 2 guys just keep saying the same thing over and over again.

This is exactly why the illuminati is such a big problem; people refuse to believe in it.

Here's a perfect quote that i'd like to reference and it's so relevant right now

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled - was convincing the world that he didn't exist"

You guys - EtH & -Flawless- in particular should keep that in mind everytime you read something I say and are steady tryin to refute it with your finger on the "reply" button. I'll ask you guys again - Please, educate yourselves. Right now you're ignorant and uninformed like the majority of society.

UnEtHıCaL
09-10-2009, 06:57 PM
Please, someone give me some proof, actual proof, not some Jesus type ish, of the Illuminati's existance. I beleive in a skull and bones type thing, but they are not satanists killing and doing all the shadey deeds we think. Prove it.

UnEtHıCaL
09-10-2009, 07:00 PM
You can let it go Louie...

EtH and Flawless have NO understanding of the illuminati. They're probably no older than 15 and think they're grown up because they assume we're all gullible little kids to fall for this..

Do me a favor EtH & Flawless

Research these things: Chemtrails, the Bluebeam Project, and most importantly the history of the illuminati, their signs, handshakes, purpose, origin, and all that.

If you guys really want me to bring your hopes down of you living in a utopia where you're safe and the illuminati isn't anything bad

Just watch "The Jay-Z Deception".. It's an 11 part documentary.

The dude at the beginning says some shit like "anybody with two eyes, or even one eye can tell Jay-Z is a mason after watching this video"

If you guys don't research anything and keep trying to refute everything me and WAR say, you guys are fighting a losing battle because we can provide evidence & arguments around the clock and you 2 guys just keep saying the same thing over and over again.

This is exactly why the illuminati is such a big problem; people refuse to believe in it.

Here's a perfect quote that i'd like to reference and it's so relevant right now

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled - was convincing the world that he didn't exist"

You guys - EtH & -Flawless- in particular should keep that in mind everytime you read something I say and are steady tryin to refute it with your finger on the "reply" button. I'll ask you guys again - Please, educate yourselves. Right now you're ignorant and uninformed like the majority of society.

In believing in the Illuminati, your believing someone else. Word of mouth. Prove to me these facts, and actually prove them. Ive saw the Jay Z deception. Its all the usual 'two towers will fall' type of shit. Anything can be related to anything. Speak to me in mail or something, I am interested for you to 'clown' me as you are putting across that you and the rest of the kids with the foil hats seem to think.

Louie Dawgs
09-10-2009, 07:01 PM

Yea, but the american gov't doesn't hire people that SLAUGHTERED caucasians senselessly, have they???

No one believes that, but the vote is our choice, so its our choice which highly powerful connected individuals get to decide .

I don't belive that our votes mean shit, but I guess theirs no proof

you didn't answer what I was saying

The government and CIA have already admitted to mind control experiments.

Thats not so dispicable.

But that's what it is.

America also MADE the constitution. And we also ignored it, from Washington to Obama we have blatanly ignored the constitution. it's just there to placate people.

Yeah, thats it...make your people stupid.....they will take pity and give us their oil!

lol.

pUL5e
09-10-2009, 07:05 PM
In believing in the Illuminati, your believing someone else. Word of mouth. Prove to me these facts, and actually prove them. Ive saw the Jay Z deception. Its all the usual 'two towers will fall' type of shit. Anything can be related to anything. Speak to me in mail or something, I am interested for you to 'clown' me as you are putting across that you and the rest of the kids with the foil hats seem to think.

Lol...No, you didn't see The Jay-Z Deception. I know it's wrong to assume, but I know you didn't see it.

If you saw it, I hate to break it to you - but if you did see it and you don't believe Jay-Z is a mason? You are a complete idiot. I hate to be disrespectful, but I don't know how else to put it. You must have a hollow head. His hoodie during the interview should've given it away, if not for the 50 other things that link him to being a free-mason/in the Illuminati. :cool:

Believe somebody else by word of mouth? I'm believing somebody else by word of mouth and so are you in many ways

- Tupac murder; you didn't witness it firsthand, you believe it by word of mouth

- Religion, any religion you might believe in - show me the proof God existed? You can't, word of mouth.

- ANY news story you see on TV - tell me you believe it because you know every story firsthand? Again, word of mouth

I can keep going but I've made my point and it's solid EtH....:high:

UnEtHıCaL
09-10-2009, 07:08 PM

Yea, but the american gov't doesn't hire people that SLAUGHTERED caucasians senselessly, have they???

Yeah, dick chaney was always down for the lynchin. Got ourselves an Antwone Fisher here?

No one believes that, but the vote is our choice, so its our choice which highly powerful connected individuals get to decide .

I dont believe that the milk in my carton comes from cows, but i guess theres no proof.

For people who dont care, they go to all of these mind control lengths?

Yeah, I once experimented between two matresses, i admit to it now, as I failed miserabley.

Thats not so dispicable.

But that's what it is.

They want to unite the wolrd and have one governemtn...and?

And we also ignored it, from Washington to Obama we have blatanly ignored the constitution. it's just there to placate people.

So...If X wants to dickride on lb, he wont be banned.

lol.

Yezzir.....

pUL5e
09-10-2009, 07:10 PM
your contradicting your self...

anyway once again i told you i watched the jay-z deception.. twice actuaally
i know all about the illumaniti and their symbols its just im not gulliable like you are nor weak minded which you have to be in order to believe in the N.W.O
and the illumaniti

in no way have i ever said the illumaniti dosent exist
its just not that powerfull... and illumaniti isnt some ''secrety society'' having a bat-cave somewhere were they all meet.. nobody walks up and says ''Join me to the secrety society'' its just that the Goverment is shady and corrupt with the illumaniti blood-line... they dont have new members every day in which they'd neeed to ''take over the world''

i mean the n.w.o is about how most of the goverment are greys or reptillans

your really just not smart.

You guys doubt a lot of things and nod everything off as a lie

If I was alive 150 years ago and said I was going to make something that could travel on wheels and get us places faster; you'd be the one not to believe it.

If I was alive 30 years ago and said one day I was going to make a device that can hold 7,000 songs in it; you'd be the one to say "impossible"

If I was MLK or Malcolm X 60 years ago and I said that one day there would be equality; you'd say something along the lines of "keep dreaming"

Now present day..I'm alive and telling you aliens exist and they're up to some evil shit; or that the Illuminati exists and they're up to some crazy shit - what are you saying to me?

The same things skeptics and non-believers said way back in the day when they didn't think cars, iPods, or equality would exist.

God'damn I can whip up a meeean essay...:high:

UnEtHıCaL
09-10-2009, 07:11 PM
Lol...No, you didn't see The Jay-Z Deception. I know it's wrong to assume, but I know you didn't see it.

If you saw it, I hate to break it to you - but if you did see it and you don't believe Jay-Z is a mason? You are a complete idiot. I hate to be disrespectful, but I don't know how else to put it. You must have a hollow head. His hoodie during the interview should've given it away, if not for the 50 other things that link him to being a free-mason/in the Illuminati. :cool:

Believe somebody else by word of mouth? I'm believing somebody else by word of mouth and so are you in many ways

- Tupac murder; you didn't witness it firsthand, you believe it by word of mouth

- Religion, any religion you might believe in - show me the proof God existed? You can't, word of mouth.

- ANY news story you see on TV - tell me you believe it because you know every story firsthand? Again, word of mouth

I can keep going but I've made my point and it's solid EtH....:high:

2pac is gone and has not been found since. I believe he's actually gone.
I'm athiest, i think these sigters are speaking bullshit.
Im pretty sure 9/11 happened.

I mean, you cant PROVE to me that Jay Z is in the illuminati. You can just show me multiple things that relate to it, and i can show you multiple things that show Islam is the true religion.

UnEtHıCaL
09-10-2009, 07:14 PM
You guys doubt a lot of things and nod everything off as a lie

If I was alive 150 years ago and said I was going to make something that could travel on wheels and get us places faster; you'd be the one not to believe it.

Why not? Do you plan to control our minds with it?

If I was alive 30 years ago and said one day I was going to make a device that can hold 7,000 songs in it; you'd be the one to say "impossible"

A big ass record player.

If I was MLK or Malcolm X 60 years ago and I said that one day there would be equality; you'd say something along the lines of "keep dreaming"

Louie Dwags still aint believe it.

Now present day..I'm alive and telling you aliens exist and they're up to some evil shit; or that the Illuminati exists and they're up to some crazy shit - what are you saying to me?
You believe in aliens? I think that made me just win this argument :D.

The same things skeptics and non-believers said way back in the day when they didn't think cars, iPods, or equality would exist.
Noone ever though those things were impossible, i never siad ipods wouldnt exist 5 years ago before they did.

God'damn I can whip up a meeean essay...:high:

I mean, these are do able things, world domination from mind control is a small bit more extreme than holding hella songs in an ipod.

pUL5e
09-10-2009, 07:17 PM
Jay-z is a 5%.!

do you know what that is and how closey its symbols are tied to masonry

I DIDNT THINK SO

Actually I do know what that is...

And the fact that he's a Five Percenter is EXACTLY why he's a free-mason, besides his massive influence.

If YOU know what a five percenter is, and if YOU know about the illuminati; make the connection for yourself on why Jay-Z is an important figure to them.

UnEtHıCaL
09-10-2009, 07:18 PM
Im off and will miss some good arguments :(.

Heres my summery:-

You guys think im the narrow minded one, by not believing what you believe, but have you ever considered believing in the logical excuse? The straight forward most likly one? Why does everything need an underlying factor? Cant the governement, well, be normal people, with clear capitalist views? Cant they just want world domination, but use no mind conrtoling factors other than simple psycology? Cant you just accept that to say Jay Z is in the illuminati is one of the funniest yet ridiculous statments ever madE?

Louie Dawgs
09-10-2009, 07:19 PM

Yeah, dick chaney was always down for the lynchin. Got ourselves an Antwone Fisher here?

Differnce is he isn't a Nazi.

I dont believe that the milk in my carton comes from cows, but i guess theres no proof.

never know

For people who dont care, they go to all of these mind control lengths?

They don't care about the people, they care about placating them.

Yeah, I once experimented between two matresses, i admit to it now, as I failed miserabley.

LOL, we dont' know that they ever stopped, they've never even declared the end to the MK Ultra project.

Thats not so dispicable.

But that's what it is.

They want to unite the wolrd and have one governemtn...and?

We don't want that.

And we also ignored it, from Washington to Obama we have blatanly ignored the constitution. it's just there to placate people.

So...If X wants to dickride on lb, he wont be banned.

but it's still unethical and shouldn't be happening.

lol.

pUL5e
09-10-2009, 07:22 PM
I don't even know if I should argue anymore with EtH, he basically just said he doesn't believe in aliens. LOL .... That's why you lose.

Okay, here we are again, I'm going to shit on EtH one more time before I go off to do AP Macroeconomics HW...

If Earth exists and there's life on this planet; why can't there be another planet with even more advanced technology?

Do you think we're special and there's only one planet with life forms on it?

Like fa'real. These are two points that you CANNOT dispute because that shit I just said is more logical than any other statement i've made in this thread.

You depend on word of mouth a little too much, EtH.

Now I know you're very uneducated - and you're only posting here to help reach that 8,000 post milestone.....:high:

Warren Peece
09-10-2009, 07:23 PM
Still you said only 10% of the brain is used...

your wrong

i said less than 10%.

now that's not wrong. Ill respond to more of these comments later. im busy for now.

pUL5e
09-10-2009, 07:24 PM
ha-zah

i just caught you in a lie Jay-z is not a 5%

.....It's speculated that he is; and of course i'm not gonna go out there and go "OMG HE'S A FIVE PERCENTER" because speculation is speculation... ...So you really didn't catch me in a lie because this def isn't the first time "Jay-Z" and "Five percenter" came up in a discussion about Jay-Z..This is a known theory that everyone knows about if you're into this whole thing about Gods and free-masons.

The illuminati having alterior motives? That i'm 100% sure about.

Louie Dawgs
09-10-2009, 07:26 PM
Im off and will miss some good arguments :(.

Heres my summery:-

You guys think im the narrow minded one, by not believing what you believe, but have you ever considered believing in the logical excuse? The straight forward most likly one? Why does everything need an underlying factor? Cant the governement, well, be normal people, with clear capitalist views? Cant they just want world domination, but use no mind conrtoling factors other than simple psycology? Cant you just accept that to say Jay Z is in the illuminati is one of the funniest yet ridiculous statments ever madE?

Here's the thing.

Why can't the government just be normal, concerned human beings??? I would LOVE to belive that, LOVE for that to be true...but it's obvious their duplicitious, liars, and all sorts of other shit. it's hard for me NOT to not beleive them

do "normal" people with capitalist views??? Hire Known Nazi butchers???
Experiment on their own soliders??
Do mind control expriments on their own citizens??
Segregate people??
Put KKK members into congress??
Go of to war with lies for causes??
lie to the american people again, and again, and again???
Put people into camps simply because of their ethnicity??
Repeatedly and Blatantly go against the very laws their sworn to protect?? (the constitution).

Yea, there's people I trust.

Louie Dawgs
09-10-2009, 07:29 PM
I don't even know if I should argue anymore with EtH, he basically just said he doesn't believe in aliens. LOL .... That's why you lose.

Okay, here we are again, I'm going to shit on EtH one more time before I go off to do AP Macroeconomics HW...

If Earth exists and there's life on this planet; why can't there be another planet with even more advanced technology?

Do you think we're special and there's only one planet with life forms on it?

Like fa'real. These are two points that you CANNOT dispute because that shit I just said is more logical than any other statement i've made in this thread.

You depend on word of mouth a little too much, EtH.

Now I know you're very uneducated - and you're only posting here to help reach that 8,000 post milestone.....:high:

There is extraterrestial life, I guarantee this. There are BILLIONS of stars in our galaxy, BILLIONS of galaxy's int he universe, BILLIONS of solar systems in our universe, to think that were the only ones out there, no matter how advanced these other life forms has go to be almost statistically improbable.

Warren Peece
09-10-2009, 07:30 PM
That's a little borderline there.....

no it's not. quit treating jews like they're a fucking race..it's a goddamn religion hello?? hahahahaha.

Louie Dawgs
09-10-2009, 07:32 PM
Of course the goverment is shady

but i think the number of goverment officals.
who honstley care about america outweight those who dont

I don't. it only takes one voice to change the world.

You'd think if so many gov't officials truly cared they'd have raised hell by now.

Warren Peece
09-10-2009, 07:32 PM
Here's the thing.

Why can't the government just be normal, concerned human beings??? I would LOVE to belive that, LOVE for that to be true...but it's obvious their duplicitious, liars, and all sorts of other shit. it's hard for me NOT to not beleive them

do "normal" people with capitalist views??? Hire Known Nazi butchers???
Experiment on their own soliders??
Do mind control expriments on their own citizens??
Segregate people??
Put KKK members into congress??
Go of to war with lies for causes??
lie to the american people again, and again, and again???
Put people into camps simply because of their ethnicity??
Repeatedly and Blatantly go against the very laws their sworn to protect?? (the constitution).

Yea, there's people I trust.

that's some real shit riht there actually. and mindless..the new world order is already happening. but yo..how after everythig I WROTE??..you have nothing better to respond with then "ahh they woulda done it by now if it was going to happen : << see folks this is swhat we're debatng with.

pUL5e
09-10-2009, 07:36 PM
lol -Flawless- I think there's life w/ more advanced technology

Supposedly aliens claimed to have a time machine and they showed our C.I.A. when Jesus got crucified. Some weird shit like that, dunno how the story goes..

Shit sounds crazy hahahaha yeah but it's true supposedly..

Actually I'm sure aliens run our planet. Our government makes pacts with the aliens so that they don't destroy us...Because they're more advanced than us....So our gov't does what they want in exchange for them not destroying earth or something...Not saying this is true; but think about it. ;)

Louie Dawgs
09-10-2009, 07:37 PM
lol -Flawless- I think there's life w/ more advanced technology

Supposedly aliens claimed to have a time machine and they showed our C.I.A. when Jesus got crucified. Some weird shit like that, dunno how the story goes..

Shit sounds crazy hahahaha yeah but it's true supposedly..

Actually I'm sure aliens run our planet. Our government makes pacts with the aliens so that they don't destroy us...Because they're more advanced than us....So our gov't does what they want in exchange for them not destroying earth or something...Not saying this is true; but think about it. ;)
was't that like, the main storyline from the x-files???? lol.

pUL5e
09-10-2009, 07:50 PM
you ol dale gribble mu'fucka

anyway backwards time travel is impossible.

Impossible because it hasn't been done yet. At least not by us. ;)

But now that I think of it...Nah the aliens didnt travel back in time..I think they showed the C.I.A. some kind of hologram or some shit like that of Jesus being crucified.

Warren Peece
09-10-2009, 07:51 PM
2pac is gone and has not been found since. I believe he's actually gone.
I'm athiest, i think these sigters are speaking bullshit.
Im pretty sure 9/11 happened.

I mean, you cant PROVE to me that Jay Z is in the illuminati. You can just show me multiple things that relate to it, and i can show you multiple things that show Islam is the true religion.

Multiple things that relate to it..that's why it's the most LOGICAL conclusion..now the reason "i can show you multiple things that show islam is the true religion" has no logical reasoning around it is because...all religions alll STEM BACK TO ONE RELIGION..the mayans, egyptians, sumerians, babylonians have ALL PRACTICED..today..it's known as satanism. keep trying uneth. i'll b back

Louie Dawgs
09-10-2009, 07:55 PM
this thread is full of major pwnage.

Warren Peece
09-10-2009, 07:55 PM
lol at just ''improbable'' its almost insane.... i mean there is other life

but saying there is life with advanced technology .. eh maybe...

and eth never even said ''theres not other life in the universe''

lol he just said not on earth/

...okay..lets apply your debate tactics to u guys

no extraterrestrials on earth..how the hell do you kno that? is there proof that there isn't? there's mre PROOF THAT THERE is then there IS That there ISN'T.

why we cover up crashed ufos and covered up files of documents containing images of other creatures?

OLDE ENGLISH
09-10-2009, 07:56 PM
lol ya'll must be high and in that mood for a debate....u cant always believe everything u see and call shit fact unless uve seen the actuall documented facts with ur own eyes in person...u can have strong views about shit..but i mean i dont really debate or even research this shit coz i know there aint shit i can do about it....it will either happen after i die...or be the reason i die...and as far as alien i dont believe there out there because i have no reason too..they might be...maybe they are studyin us on some war of the worlds shit ...maybe were studying them...but i think too many people are getting there feelings hurt coz not everyone agrees with them...no one will always agree with what u say....the worlds always been fucked...im not that bothered only thing i dont like is now everyone is sneaky about it and not upfront..but back in the day if the gov wanted to do suttin they would do it without a care in the world what kind of reaction they get

pUL5e
09-10-2009, 07:57 PM
Anti-Christ = Satanism in most cases

However I bet you guys didn't know this

Anti-Christ: To be against Christ

Okay, definition two

Anti-Christ: To be LIKE Christ

This was the goal of all these other religions...They believed in Lucifer's reasoning and not God's. God said the world needed to be this way, and Lucifer said the world needed to be that way.

Apparently many people share the same beliefs Lucifer had. So when you think about it, it isn't really a bad thing; it just sounds bad because we know Lucifer as the "Devil"

When Lucifer actually translates to "morning star" ...And God said to reject "darkness"...

You know what I ask myself a lot? Imagine if Lucifer had it right the whole time and the Catholics have been worshipping the wrong guy all along. That'd suck a lot...Oh, and that's EXACTLY what the Illuminati wants us to believe eventually; that they've had it right the whole time and we've been misinformed. :high:

Warren Peece
09-10-2009, 08:02 PM
^^ it is a bad thing when your religion consents disecting human brains while they're still alive, snatching children off the street to rape them, causing wars out of propaganda, passing laws that contradict the constitution, manipulate people through artificial fasades and seperating them from nature..uneth stop.

^^ try to dispute that..I dare you , you ignorant shit hahaha

Warren Peece
09-10-2009, 08:02 PM
olde english..i don't expect you to believe it and I won't deny you have an open mind to things..you even said so yourself you have seen some wierd things around the neighborhoods in england.

pUL5e
09-10-2009, 08:05 PM
Lol I'm not Uneth. I'm also atheist..Born catholic, but a self-proclaimed atheist..

Louie Dawgs
09-10-2009, 08:05 PM
religion is just retarded.

BigMouthSmallKid
09-10-2009, 08:12 PM
lolol @ this whole thread yo real talk you out there wit all this documented shit you've heard about but never seen about aliens smh

OLDE ENGLISH
09-10-2009, 08:12 PM
yeh ive seen shit i know all that illuminati shit aint coincidence and i know that we dont know everything about them...and some things we think we know are most likely false...as far as religion i cant really bother with that either..

pUL5e
09-10-2009, 08:13 PM
Yes, it was made to control large groups of people and to profit at the same time. It's a marketing scheme.

Think of all the rosarys, crucifixes, and bibles sold to people. Just so that they feel secure or safe.

This is the same concept as Michael Jackson passing away and people immediately selling shirts and caps on him. Sure they're honoring his life, but are they really doing it for that? Nah, they're doing it for money.

Warren Peece
09-10-2009, 08:29 PM
This is one of the most ridiculous debates I've seen on letsbeef.

Fact : MK ULTRA. Ran by CIA. Bill Clinton apoligized for it after it was exposed. HE admitted that unethical experiments were being performed on regular people through the use of drugs, etc.

Fact : The federal reserves funded both sides of World War ll

Fact : Our government recruited thousands and thousands of Nazi Scientists that were working under Hitler who at that time was applying SOCIAL DARWINISM to society.

Fact : Social Darwinism is being pushed into schools, colleges, and is being applied to our country. Hence sterilizations of people, bills being passed making it to where people must have a license to have a baby, and why in JAIL (yes i've been in shitty ass jailll) chemicals are being put in watered-down juice to cause impotence within humans

Fact : Geneology records show that more han 85% of our presidents (aswell as celebrities) are within a closely related bloodine that direcly stems from Ancient Babylon, Ancient Egypt, and Europe

Fact : 1991, September 11th, George Bush gave a speech announcing the New World Order.

Fact : Jay-Z is in Foreign Relations which is a branch off of the Trilateral Commision

Fact : The Trilateral Commision is a private organization, established to foster closer cooperation among the United States, Europe and Japan.

Fact : The Trilateral Commision was founded in July 1973 at the initiative of David Rockefeller, who was Chairman of the Council on Foreign Relations at that time. The Trilateral Commission is widely seen as a counterpart to the Council on Foreign Relations

haha..ima stop here i can keep going on..but ...keep em coming guys

pUL5e
09-10-2009, 08:33 PM
I don't think all of those are facts; some do have your bias opinion.

But uhmm, that post was pretty much spot on....Everyone's gettin off so we'll continue this shit tomorrow I guess. I need to get some rest as well...:high:

Warren Peece
09-10-2009, 08:46 PM
..actual all are facts. I wouldn't label them under facts if they weren't.

Aliens running the world..possible..still a THEORY though. THere are many things out in the open that are FACTS but not taken into consideration when discussiong these matters. Don't label any of them as "bias" unless your able to bring a reasonable counter-arguement.

Just saying though. I'm a very skeptical person. I question many things. But all in all, there are facts underlying many conspiracies that people actually don't look into. Symbolism in media is just an element that backs it up but there ...are underlying facts. payce

Louie Dawgs
09-10-2009, 09:49 PM
Everything tank said in that post was true, 100 percent.

pUL5e
09-10-2009, 10:02 PM
This is one of the most ridiculous debates I've seen on letsbeef.

Fact : MK ULTRA. Ran by CIA. Bill Clinton apoligized for it after it was exposed. HE admitted that unethical experiments were being performed on regular people through the use of drugs, etc.

Fact : The federal reserves funded both sides of World War ll

Fact : Our government recruited thousands and thousands of Nazi Scientists that were working under Hitler who at that time was applying SOCIAL DARWINISM to society.

Fact : Social Darwinism is being pushed into schools, colleges, and is being applied to our country. Hence sterilizations of people, bills being passed making it to where people must have a license to have a baby, and why in JAIL (yes i've been in shitty ass jailll) chemicals are being put in watered-down juice to cause impotence within humans

Fact : Geneology records show that more han 85% of our presidents (aswell as celebrities) are within a closely related bloodine that direcly stems from Ancient Babylon, Ancient Egypt, and Europe

Fact : 1991, September 11th, George Bush gave a speech announcing the New World Order.

Fact : Jay-Z is in Foreign Relations which is a branch off of the Trilateral Commision

Fact : The Trilateral Commision is a private organization, established to foster closer cooperation among the United States, Europe and Japan.

Fact : The Trilateral Commision was founded in July 1973 at the initiative of David Rockefeller, who was Chairman of the Council on Foreign Relations at that time. The Trilateral Commission is widely seen as a counterpart to the Council on Foreign Relations

haha..ima stop here i can keep going on..but ...keep em coming guys

The text in boldface is speculation and another theory I believe. I didn't look into it but I don't think that's fact.

Louie Dawgs
09-10-2009, 10:03 PM
no, that's true, at least the 85% part, I gotta find it.

Warren Peece
09-10-2009, 10:25 PM
The text in boldface is speculation and another theory I believe. I didn't look into it but I don't think that's fact.

It's only considered "speculation" because most of the time, people can't just be like "yo i have the records right here" - that's when people like uneth come in asking for proof..which is okay, but cmon..we already know , no matter how much proof is presented, denial is still going to take place simply for the fact people are too scared to accept such an idea..or ..actually.. I think that's about it.

You didn't look into it...you said so yourself..which again is a highlight how people may doubt things , but doubt while not having any prior knowledge. I have many credible sources and even some of the political leaders admit to it. It's nothing secret. All in all you have an open mind. Some thing I couldn't say much to people around here.

Keeping a bloodline PURE..it's a breeding method. That is of course why Hitler tried exterminating every other race. A genocidal rampage. It's about dis-evolving everybody else, while trying to evolve your own race more efficiently and productively. That is why he tried murdering off handicaps, disfigured humans, etc. He tried to create what he percieved as a PERFECT SOCIETY. Hitler was actually related to a few of our presidents aswell as the Rothschilds (owners of the world banks) and the Rockerfellers (you already know their business..hopefully) -

But these ideas Hitler was using was based off of Social Darwinism.

How do you dis-evolve a race of people? You seperate them from nature. You seperate them from reality. You dis-illusion them with concepts that does nothing but infect the people with a self-defeating mentality. A violent mentality.

Poverty is glamourized on television by your favorite artists. Violence is portrayed by your favorite artists. I understand it's an artistic expression, but I no longer see it as an artistic expression when..it's NOT. When it's UNORIGINAL..when it's SUPERFICIAL..when it all has the SAME MESSAGE..I could never trust it. And I dont see how you guys ever could.

Our greatest tool is our minds. Our mind is such a beautiful thing, yet that is the thing we use the least amount of. We do nothing but stimulate our greed..we deceive people. We murder. We worship material things.

Rarely do we stimulate our minds. It doesn't necessarily just mean "yo read about the elite controlling the world" << it's much more than that..because WHETHER OR NOT there is an elite (and trust me..there is) - there is again..the underlying fact..that we are trusting something too much to the point we expect them to babysit us. We see ourselves as weak individuals.

Regardless..everyone tends to be on the same page..their own page. Regardless..who's there for us? Police officers? Politicians? Obama? No one is there for us. We are here we must take matters into our own hands. THat doesn't mean go out and start a riot. It doesn't even have to mean a revolution..atleast a revolution of the mind though.

I'ma end it here cuz i know im bout to get some ignorant feedback . I'm not trying to be on some preacher type shit..Obviously I'm not here to spread pointless propaganda. I'm just trying to put my own dollars in ya dig.

Warren Peece
09-10-2009, 10:42 PM
^^ u obviously didn't read the whole thread then patna hahahahahaha.

Louie Dawgs
09-10-2009, 10:47 PM
Forum fighting is way cooler than actually discussing shit like civilized people.

Warren Peece
09-10-2009, 10:52 PM
Yup. In the end..shit-talking ignorant bullshit remarks don't get you anywhere. A structured, mature conversation might.

pUL5e
09-10-2009, 11:03 PM
If you're referring to me, -Flawless- was insulting my intelligence he even said

"Kill yourself for typing that" at one point, out of the blue. Like you're really gonna say that shit to somebody just because they have an opinion? And get away w/ it if its me? LOL nahh...But yeah, shit settled down and the thread is relaxed.

We'll continue this feud tomorrow I guess..

Warren Peece
09-11-2009, 12:40 AM
@WAR TANK: You remember me, ya own student...dat dominican nigga Ooh Wops...we had a good 3 hour convo about this one night many many many days back....

also, @WAR TANK: Jay-Z's album dropped 2 days ago; it got pushed up.

hahahah holy shit..how the fuck did I miss this comment mothafucka hahahaha. OO wopz . I remember talking to you about this for a minute. You were very skeptical and kind've in denial. I'm surprised and greatful somebody atleast broke from a concrete mind to an abstract mind.

Philosophy. Read philosophy. I personally didnt get into this stuff through the internet just to let you know. It all started with philosophy. Understanding it will challenge you to question your consciousness , perception of reality, etc. Read about Platos old philosophical metaphorical story of the cave. GOod SHit.

Mindless
09-11-2009, 01:52 AM
Aren't you trying to join them Tank? Why would you warn us?

UnEtHıCaL
09-11-2009, 02:00 AM
hahahah holy shit..how the fuck did I miss this comment mothafucka hahahaha. OO wopz . I remember talking to you about this for a minute. You were very skeptical and kind've in denial. I'm surprised and greatful somebody atleast broke from a concrete mind to an abstract mind.

Philosophy. Read philosophy. I personally didnt get into this stuff through the internet just to let you know. It all started with philosophy. Understanding it will challenge you to question your consciousness , perception of reality, etc. Read about Platos old philosophical metaphorical story of the cave. GOod SHit.

Through my studies of Philosophy, I realised there is more than one outside thinking. It's 'outside thinking' to have strong illuminati beliefs, but it's stronger outside thinking in the modern days to believe the more clear explination, and suspicion and conspiricy seems to be so high.

UnEtHıCaL
09-11-2009, 02:05 AM
Ok, here is what I see.

1) People using what they reckon to be big words to make them seem smarter. :D.
2) People who are looking for an origional and strong beliefs, to give them a sense of strong willingness and to make them have a feeling of not being a mere follower of the system (good in a way).
3) People who have nothing short of a beliefs, like religion, and also like religion, saying non factual evidence is facts, all through their own beliefs, accept other theorys!.

To me, you people are basically running a new religion against the government. With the bible-like prophicies and relative connections, such as Jay Z's hoodie, his hand sign ect. Why can't you just accept that it may not be true? What do you have other than a belief? There is no solid evidence, and although it might seem quite convincing, as I said, there is many convincing evidence for Islam to be the true religion, and alot of Christians would fight highly against that.

UnEtHıCaL
09-11-2009, 02:36 AM
Your A Bit Presumptuous There EtH. There Are Many What If's? But Really Fuck Most Of Them Just Live Your Life And No That's No Mimic Of That Rihanna Song It's True Down To The Core Of Things. "Self Revelation Is Annihilation Of Self" Thus Concluding That Identity Can Be A Sort Of Addiction Where Our Fascination With Who We Are Sometimes Tends To Blind Us From The Real Truth. If The Destiny Of Each And Every Single Person Is Within Their Own Hands, Then At Times The Destiny Of One Man Or Woman Can Become Synonymous With The Collectivity, When The People Place Themselves Into His Or Her Hands. Thus, The Real Truth Is Make Your Own Choices, Come Up With Your Own Ideas, And Think About Things And Don't Just Accept Them Right Away But Be Careful Because They Tend To Involve Other People. -TheStudent

I'm glad I have a pholiosophy buddy :D.

This is the less agrresive form of what I ment :D.

Warren Peece
09-11-2009, 02:48 AM
Aren't you trying to join them Tank? Why would you warn us?

I have 3 friends that are going under oaths. I've talked to a couple 33rd degrees. I don't think so. And how am I warning? I am merely discussing. You obviously just drop by threads and leave random comments to show some kind of activeness but lay down no relevant thoughts.

UnEtHıCaL
09-11-2009, 02:48 AM
They short lasting cause i just knocked his ass out :D

Warren Peece
09-11-2009, 02:51 AM
Through my studies of Philosophy, I realised there is more than one outside thinking. It's 'outside thinking' to have strong illuminati beliefs, but it's stronger outside thinking in the modern days to believe the more clear explination, and suspicion and conspiricy seems to be so high.

that made the dumbest sense. and the reason it seems to be so high is because more and more people are actually waking up. like i said. what led me to this had nothing to do with internet, or theories as you all call them. It all started with questioning. oh well

UnEtHıCaL
09-11-2009, 02:57 AM
Who said they are waking up? If they are so powerful, who says they are not the ones writting these 'facts' to attract you to it, yet really you are going in the oppisite diresction and taking the bait? You must think of things like this to them.

PS. Dumbest sense?

Warren Peece
09-11-2009, 03:05 AM
Ok, here is what I see.

1) People using what they reckon to be big words to make them seem smarter. :D

In actuality..who was using big words? To tell you the truth, nothing anyone in this thread (I personally think) has said anything that sounded "big" . If anything, people used the words in the context their definition meant. Anyways.

2) People who are looking for an origional and strong beliefs, to give them a sense of strong willingness and to make them have a feeling of not being a mere follower of the system (good in a way).

This isn't about what "i believe, you believe" okay buddy. quit the act. what seriously makes you think your some psychologist of this site? You obviously don't know me too well. In reality, we all are a follower to an extent. I will admit it because everybody is manipulated to an extent. But to what extent? Obviously I know what I'm talking about if I even self-consciously recognize that. That's why like I said you apply Logical Reasoning. eth please.

3) People who have nothing short of a beliefs, like religion, and also like religion, saying non factual evidence is facts, all through their own beliefs, accept other theorys!.

^^ Yes unethical is an expert in psychology while debating in a thread that touches on a subject he has rare education on. You study youtube videos. That is not what I study buddy. Pick up a book once and a while.

To me, you people are basically running a new religion against the government. With the bible-like prophicies and relative connections, such as Jay Z's hoodie, his hand sign ect. Why can't you just accept that it may not be true? What do you have other than a belief? There is no solid evidence, and although it might seem quite convincing, as I said, there is many convincing evidence for Islam to be the true religion, and alot of Christians would fight highly against that.

Let's break this down. "new religion against the government" << 1st of all. We are discussing a topic. That is it. Is that hard to understand? A topic..not some kind of boycott on some fucking thread. Haha Eth don't be so quick to assume. I think your a sociopath to tell you the truth. 2nd : "why don't you accept that it might not be true?" << With quick unthoughtful words like that, I might aswell say that you should accept the fact that you might have been a hermaphrodite never finding out that ya shit coulda been chopped off >> just an example how simple "counter-discussion" tactis like that is the same typa bullshit Bill O'Reily tries to pull. Hahahaha. Whoah. "there is many convince evidence for islam to be the true religion" <<< Yup. Obviously didn't read shit. Proven point. Why discuss any further. Oh lord.

Warren Peece
09-11-2009, 03:10 AM
Who said they are waking up? If they are so powerful, who says they are not the ones writting these 'facts' to attract you to it, yet really you are going in the oppisite diresction and taking the bait? You must think of things like this to them.

PS. Dumbest sense?

Them..writing out these "Facts" to trick me. Possible: yes. Probable: no

Simply because the evidence backing shit like this up isn't displayed on television and if it's the History channel it's labeled as "Theory" . If it's talked about in schools, students get in trouble. Because of the homeland security act and the patriot act these subjects can't be exploited without somebody being looked at. IF you say anything that even hints that the establishment is corrupt, they can legally search your house without a warrant, interrogate you for aslong as they want, and throw you in prison for however long with no attorny or legal matter involved. No excuses. You..again obviously aren't aware of that little fact.

UnEtHıCaL
09-11-2009, 03:34 AM
Ok, here is what I see.

1) People using what they reckon to be big words to make them seem smarter. :D

In actuality..who was using big words? To tell you the truth, nothing anyone in this thread (I personally think) has said anything that sounded "big" . If anything, people used the words in the context their definition meant. Anyways.

Expected reply. Heard it many times.

This isn't about what "i believe, you believe" okay buddy. quit the act. what seriously makes you think your some psychologist of this site? You obviously don't know me too well. In reality, we all are a follower to an extent. I will admit it because everybody is manipulated to an extent. But to what extent? Obviously I know what I'm talking about if I even self-consciously recognize that. That's why like I said you apply Logical Reasoning. eth please.

I see we are all followers to a greater, yet much lesser power. But I don't believe they are reptiles murdering all of the time and recruiting rappers.

^^ Yes unethical is an expert in psychology while debating in a thread that touches on a subject he has rare education on. You study youtube videos. That is not what I study buddy. Pick up a book once and a while.

The book industry is run by the government. Easy to manipulate.

Let's break this down. "new religion against the government" << 1st of all. We are discussing a topic. That is it. Is that hard to understand? A topic..not some kind of boycott on some fucking thread. Haha Eth don't be so quick to assume. I think your a sociopath to tell you the truth. 2nd : "why don't you accept that it might not be true?" << With quick unthoughtful words like that, I might aswell say that you should accept the fact that you might have been a hermaphrodite never finding out that ya shit coulda been chopped off >> just an example how simple "counter-discussion" tactis like that is the same typa bullshit Bill O'Reily tries to pull. Hahahaha. Whoah. "there is many convince evidence for islam to be the true religion" <<< Yup. Obviously didn't read shit. Proven point. Why discuss any further. Oh lord.

Ok, what i'm saying is, you people are trying to say it's fact with no evidence. I think it's crazy, but i accept your beliefs if you accept why i dont think its real. But you are all pulling the usual religious intollerence of ''Mine is fact, without proof, and if you don't believe it your wrong.''

Them..writing out these "Facts" to trick me. Possible: yes. Probable: no
Hypocrit.

Jay Z in the illiuminati. Possible: Yes Probably: LMAO

Warren Peece
09-11-2009, 03:40 AM
huh....?? wierd little man.

Louie Dawgs
09-11-2009, 09:56 AM
Ok, what i'm saying is, you people are trying to say it's fact with no evidence. I think it's crazy, but i accept your beliefs if you accept why i dont think its real. But you are all pulling the usual religious intollerence of ''Mine is fact, without proof, and if you don't believe it your wrong.''

?? We don't have proof????? Oh yea, the gov't didn't really pass the patriot act. or admit to mind control experiments, or openly hire nazi scientists, or have essentially all of our presidents related in some way or another. Or the fact there was a North American Union bill in the congress???

Those are all FACTS, here's the diff between us and religon, religion say's, :Jesus was god, FACT. with no proof. We say: Mind control experiments: FACT: even the goverenment and the CIA have been forced to admit them, seriously.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTiONdJJRcw

UnEtHıCaL
09-11-2009, 11:12 AM
WAR TANK, at least try and think up a response.

LD, He never even mentioned mind control, but ill give you the benefit. Ok, even if they did, who said it was successful? They do want to take over the world, no doubt. But its like what the Europe is trying to do at the moment by making all countries just provinces of one large one. The only problem to me is culture. If culture can be preserved, what is wrong with 1 currency and government? They are not satanists. They are not murderers (besides the army). They are capitalists seeking the money from other lands, something always done throughout the history of the world. Its nothing sinister, its just greedy politicians. To everything there, ok, you can call it illumintai, but i dont believe in the symbols being everywhere, or that Jay Z, a rapper who has never told me to follow the government, is in it. Thats just crazy. There is a level of realness, but dont push it.

OLDE ENGLISH
09-11-2009, 11:36 AM
Illuminati have admitted they exsist....and europe aint tryna be whole....the world is..europes just the biggest piece of the puzzle

Warren Peece
09-11-2009, 01:33 PM
WAR TANK, at least try and think up a response.

LD, He never even mentioned mind control, but ill give you the benefit. Ok, even if they did, who said it was successful? They do want to take over the world, no doubt. But its like what the Europe is trying to do at the moment by making all countries just provinces of one large one. The only problem to me is culture. If culture can be preserved, what is wrong with 1 currency and government? They are not satanists. They are not murderers (besides the army). They are capitalists seeking the money from other lands, something always done throughout the history of the world. Its nothing sinister, its just greedy politicians. To everything there, ok, you can call it illumintai, but i dont believe in the symbols being everywhere, or that Jay Z, a rapper who has never told me to follow the government, is in it. Thats just crazy. There is a level of realness, but dont push it

Im sorry. But seriously some of the things you say don't really make sense, or it sounds like it could be a 6th grader trying to argue. Mind Control? How was it not successful when they were performing experiments? "we did experiments on how to control the mind..but unsucessful" << You serious? How impotent do you think they are haha. ..wait now they DO WANT to take over the world? I thought they didn't? Which one is it Eth..you slowly and slowly surrender your words throughout the thread. Europe is in relations with America and it was in AMERICA that they were trying to combine to create another union. What is wrong with 1 currency? Are you that NON-EDUCATED on our banking system? Our monetary system was a system purposefully created to self-destruct. We are in debt..get a bail out..helps us temporarily but ultimately puts us in more debt. Its a system that enslaves you because its a problem that can never be fixed. As long as the money machine keeps printing on, inflation willl occur and occur. Illuminati or not, are you forgetting the fact Jay-Z has political involvment? You haven't been respondig to anything like this I've talked about.

...so you think it's okay for our leaders to bring us to war?? An illegal war? You did know it's an illegal war. Not only that, it contradicts much of what the constitution consents..and not only that..this war was never passed by congress. It's all a fuck :)

UnEtHıCaL
09-11-2009, 01:41 PM
Have you had your mind controled?

Im not reading your piece, but I see ''so you think its ok for our leaders to brung us to war?/ an illegal war?'' so I know you must have rambled on about something I never mentioned.

This thread is about Illuminati in hip-hop. I believe alot of the illuminati, maybe not the symbols or actual name, but their general design yes. But the Jay Z deception is horrible, and I'd love to break it down with a fickle believer in pms if they want to. Why would Beyonce sacrafice the Hudson family and not her own? All i see in pulse first comment is ''This guy knew someone who died....so they caused it''. I once knew a chick who though Tito Jackson was hot, so I must have sacrafised MJ?

Warren Peece
09-11-2009, 02:01 PM
If it's about Illuminati and Hip Hop and you think I'm off subject than that would make you a hipocrt because clearly, we are discussion more than just the hip hop industry.

Warren Peece
09-11-2009, 05:15 PM
haha everybodies brainwashed to an extent and nobody...absolutely NOBODY can dispute that yo. And you can't just think yo "illuminati is in hip hop" you can't be just like "yo illuminati symbols everywhere!" << In order to understand these things, you would have to understand other subjects. Not just researching our government, but looking into egyptian, sumerian history etc. Like I said..everyones brainwashed to an extent..it's just to what extent?

Warren Peece
09-11-2009, 05:37 PM
yup.

UnEtHıCaL
09-11-2009, 07:07 PM
This thread began about 'sacrafies'. (Yes, i know i mispelled).

What do you think about those WAR TANK?

Warren Peece
09-11-2009, 07:52 PM
They aren't facts. I only state facts that I KNOW are true. As far as those sacrfices. I do know that their religion involves such a thing. Mayans sacrificed , egyptians..little children were sacrificed. That's just how the cult works. I can't say celebs do that because I don't know. It's possible. Bottom line is, they are all zionist jews. 6-sided start (known as satan symbol,jewish) - that's also located on back of dollar bill and inside masonic temples. I'm just merely explaining that I'm positive this is really what's going on. Sacrifices..I don't know. They do controll

HIP HOP mainstream. ROCK mainstream .Everything mainstream.

So that's what this thread is really about. The control over the industry. Sacrifices..that's another thing.

BvckHvndz
09-11-2009, 08:16 PM
lolzz i laugh at yuh clowns missin this info yuh so need rite now... have yuh ever thought where movies came into place?.. like how they think of that?.. shits don happen most likely weird but true and when yuh get ta using 15% of ya brain youll be on a roll.. close but no cigar!!..:high:..

Warren Peece
09-11-2009, 08:34 PM
What is "Monsters Inc." about?
What is the "Matrix" about?
What is "The Order" about (with Heath Ledger)
What is "Fight Club" about ?
it goes on..and on..and on. haha

"The Internationalist"
"Blade Trinity"

Dracula is a character based off of the old ancient king Vlad Drake who practiced rituals involving blood drinking and canibalism.

"Harry Potter" the list..goes on, and on, and on.

Warren Peece
09-12-2009, 07:05 AM
2nd dumbest debate.

U-E says:
You actually believe the jay z deception?
-MARZ- Believe Nothing/Think Everything- Welcome to the machine. says:
not all of it
because some of it's true
and some is speculation
U-E says:
The first two are retarded logic.
Okay
U-E says:
Blueprint>Granddesign>Archatect>Satan
WarTank>Army>Government>Illuminati
Cheese>Dairy>Famer>Tractor>Slow>Progress>Economy>Government>Illuminati
why is he wearing a shirt that says "do art thy wilt"
U-E says:
Do you what you want maybe.
that is part of satan religions belief system
thats why a lot of rock songs in 80s said shit like
"listen to your heart"
"do what you want"
all the concepts of doing what you personally want.
U-E says:
Ok, if he is in the illuminati, why is he putting signs out to show us?
Durley its a secret?
as in going against what is perceived as "bad morals" or "good morals"
U-E says:
Listen to your heart=Love
yeah just like stings love song
U-E says:
And being a badass rule breaker has always been the cool way.
"every move you make, every breath you take, every vow you break every blah blah i'll be watching you"
"can't you see, you belong to me"
blah blah
U-E says:
Who says ''Ok, ima do what I want............and that is follow the government''
did you realize songs may be multi-layered?
art is about metaphors you obviously don't know that
U-E says:
Usually if your doing what vyou want your fighting the system.
no ur not
U-E says:
Did you realize songs may not be multi-layered?
because if u commit more crimes
like rape, murder
that harms society
creating DISORDER
U-E says:
...Wait wait wait...if your doing what you want...your raping and murdering?
which gives them more reason to pass stricter laws
U-E says:
Ok, listen to this...
which only limits our freedom more and more
U-E says:
Listen to your heart, the 80s song, is promoting rape and murder?
well..they put sex allover teleivision
and violence allover news and movies
it creates that mentality
thats sociology buddy
U-E says:
Sex is something people love to see.
Violence is on the news as it happens.
Action movies always existed.
not until it was put on teleivision dummy
which were created by nazi scientists
do your research
U-E says:
The only reason sex was not on tv was because everything were run by religious outlooks.
yes and now they're destrying religion
U-E says:
Which is good.
comedic masons are the ones bashing religion
throwing up signs
U-E says:
Religion has caused more deaths than any illuminati.
yup
but guess what religion was invented by
who i mean
again..you obviously...don't know
dawg im smoking cronic
and schooling you at the same time
U-E says:
Awww man thats cool.
I mean, your just connecting anything with anything to do with the illuminat.
can i connect rubber ducks?
no
U-E says:
Yes.
can i connect bacon pussy? no
U-E says:
Yes
but i can connect symbols that go back to the 1st book that was found by man
don't be a dumbass your a disgrace to humanity haha
U-E says:
The illuminat have connections to every single shape.
pentagon.
triangle
six sided star
U-E says:
As I said, is Diamon Dallas Page in the illuminati?
well there was a wrestling foundation known as NWO
and they were acting as if they were going for a "new world order" in wrestling
you again..don't know your shit
U-E says:
Lol you just proved my point
they do throw up triangles
U-E says:
Connecting anything to anything.
who controls wrestling?
you don't know who controls?
U-E says:
Your gonna say illuminati, while im gonna saw a wrestling assosiation.
metaphors
idiot.
why so literal
U-E says:
Why not so literal?
Why read into everything?
Why cant my milk be milk?
why not read into everything?
would I rather be on LB all day like you and talk my life away about rappers
U-E says:
Man, i thought someone who was a vet would not do a ''all day'' diss.
Sounding like someone who joined yesterday.
who are you to judge what i am personally interested in when you are caught up in an internet ego that you portray with a character you supposedly say "reads philosophY" but don't understand it
U-E says:
You are a massive hypocrit.
explain
U-E says:
who are you to judge what i am personally interested in when you are caught up in your internet ego that you potray with a character you supposedly say ''reads about the illuminati'' and thinks he understands more than everyone
haha
illuminati isn't even their real name
U-E says:
You could not get me straight forward evidence to prove the illuminati. You could only get me something that MAY indicate it.
and how is that so,. when someone doesn't do research on the things they are debating, of course I'm going to clarify
you have been off on every comment you've written in that thread
It is not my goal to GIVE you evidence dumbass
the point is going out and researching yourself
how you expect me to prove to you over a fucking keyboard
how dumb can you be
U-E says:
So, you wont prove, but could if you 'felt like it'?
I can't prove nothing to you.
I can only point out things that are relevant
I personally have gone to masonic temples and had associated with members of it.
I know to an extent
I obviously don't know everything
U-E says:
Ok, lets do a metaphorical topic. Do you think 2pac is dead?
ahh goodness
this isn't going to end with you
U-E says:
Trust me, im going somewhere with this.
because all your caught up in is a debate you feed off of
when your weopons have no bullets
nobody really knows but my conclusion is that he's dead
U-E says:
You just made a violence refering proving you are in the illuminati.......so im using your logic.
Ok, you say hes dead, yet there are MANY refernces that Suge Knight could have killed him. Why believe that he is dead?
..that didn't make . much sense
i made a violence?
referring proving i am in illuminati?
U-E says:
Anyways, answer the question
how the fuck does that make sense
don't anyways muhfucka
your like an alcohol syndrome baby
U-E says:
Forget that message.
forget the message?
u serious
U-E says:
Answer the question and stop prolonging.
ur killing my buzz with your idiocy
U-E says:
ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay you just said there are many references that suge knight might have killed him
then ask me why i would believe he's dead?
U-E says:
Yes
why are those 2 statements even relevant to eachother
it's a theory suge knight killed him
U-E says:
It's like english is not your first language. 'Why do you believe he is dead if there are so many refernces that suge would have killed him''
but there are ex-CIA and FBI agents that have released information about tupacs death
actually the evidence was never released also
they could've found out through forensics and all of that
how stupid do you think they are?
U-E says:
The theory is that the car was drive byed by people Suge hired to kill 2pac, not that suge himself killed 2pac.
okay..point is?
U-E says:
Ok, I accept one thing.
did you regard what i just said?
i never said suge knight had him murdered
U-E says:
I fucked up this entire topic
i know
because you tried to play
reverse psychology
you assumed i would just follow that theory
U-E says:
Ok, rephrase. Why do you think he is dead, and that he did not escape even though there are many references that he did fake his death?
fucking idiot
U-E says:
Answer the new question.
fuck this im done with you
haha
im tryna enjoy my high muhfucka
your idiocy just fucking kills it
U-E says:
Yeah, I expected as much. You know I'll put this out to a point hwere you'd freeze and now are gonna run from it.
Why are you asking me this shit when I clearly said that you need to do your own reserach
but
i'll answer
U-E says:
Because you assume I don't know.
1st of all , look at the people that control the label
the top people
suge knight..has a boss too you know
2nd of all
tupac spoke his mind about the Illuminati
he denied it and says it's a bunch've bullshit
basically he tried to kill the concept of it by saying "kiluminati"
U-E says:
....You think the illuminati killed 2pac?
well lets not ask that question
lets ask this question
who benefited from tupacs death?
same goes for biggies death
where did his money go ?
their deaths put large amounts of money into the pockets of greedy corporations that control the media
U-E says:
Ok, can I ask a question then?
you just did

UnEtHıCaL
09-12-2009, 09:33 AM
Funny how you skipped out the main debate at the end? As I say, illuminati believers reply like the government.

Warren Peece
09-12-2009, 02:28 PM
uh..you were schooled on the rest of the debate too. you were like " I fucked up" after you tried pulling some reverse psychology on me that didn't work. sillly boy.

pUL5e
09-12-2009, 03:15 PM
EtH people like you are the reason that the Illuminati is standing strong. You're so ignorant and their plans have worked out perfectly; to dumb the populus down enough so much that they'd never believe there was a deception in the government..

Fa'real. It's sad shit..I go to sleep thinkin on shit like that and i'm just like "Its sad how people just wont believe in it because they're already brainwashed...smh"

When it comes to the Illuminati, Louie Dawgs made the best point in the whole thread

Trust the gov't that hired Nazi butchers
Trust the gov't that goes to war based on propaganda
......bla bla camps because of their ethnicity

^...That whole little rant he went on. That's real talk and that's factual shit that the gov't does...So tell me EtH...Besides the fact that we're still breathing, give me a reason to trust the gov't we have

Brodie B
09-12-2009, 03:21 PM
^...That whole little rant he went on. That's real talk and that's factual shit that the gov't does...So tell me EtH...Besides the fact that we're still breathing, give me a reason to trust the gov't we have

Well if you ever become rich and considered part of the upper class, they'll protect every cent you make at the expense of the middle class :rolleyes:

pUL5e
09-12-2009, 03:22 PM
I'd never sell my soul to the devil though....I'm on my Immortal Tech shit...

Brodie B
09-12-2009, 03:24 PM
I'd never sell my soul to the devil though....I'm on my Immortal Tech shit...

I cosign that :D Immortal Tech one of the few who not afraid to say the truth when it comes to something this important.

Warren Peece
09-12-2009, 03:28 PM
Immortal Technique says some real shit. I disagree with him saying planes went into the towers though.

pUL5e
09-12-2009, 03:31 PM
Oh, planes did go into the towers...Eyewitness accounts and footage prove this...

It was more than just planes though...

Warren Peece
09-12-2009, 03:34 PM
Look deeper than hombre. Don't talk about Project Bluebeam if you dont know what holograms have been used for.

pUL5e
09-12-2009, 03:39 PM
Look deeper than hombre. Don't talk about Project Bluebeam if you dont know what holograms have been used for.

I know exactly what the holograms are for...I know what the switch to Digital cable was supposedly for...

Anyway, check this track out by Jay-Z - D'evils

My flesh, no nigga could test
My soul is possessed by D'Evils in the form of diamonds and lexuses
The exorcist, got me doing skits like Homie
You don't know me, but the whole world owe me
Strip!

A little bit further in the song

But now this higher learning got the Remy in me
Liquors invaded my kidneys
Got me ready to lick off, mama forgive me
I can't be held accountable, D'Evils beating me down, boo
Got me running with guys, making G's, telling lies that sound true

Come test me, I never cower
For the love of money, son, I'm giving lead showers
Stop screaming, you know the demon said it's best to die
And even if Jehovah witness, bet he'll never testify, D'Evils...

The hook:

Dear god, I wonder can you save me? Illuminati want my mind, soul, and my body

Warren Peece
09-12-2009, 04:33 PM
"it's a secret society all we ask is trust" - Jay-Z

"ain't trying to stick around for illuminati. Got to find my own island by the year 2-G" - Dr. Dre

"This is that new shit. Keep em' standing in line. That Universal Mind Control, now move your behind. You know you like it, it's calling your name. Nigga, this is that new shit and it don't feel the same. - Universal Mind Control- Common

" Yo sometimes the road to the truth is
So elusive its confusin
And reality becomes illusion
If I showed the masses where we was at or where we was goin
Id shout at the social palace of the world as we know it
Im talkin bout the grand deception
Of nineteen forty-seven
When our souls were sold to the heavens
For technologically advanced weapons
Crystal enhanced, brain implants and mind control methods
MJ-12 is not majestic
In the focal point of our promise on this planet is not domestic
You can accept it or be stupid and be a skeptic
Or fail to recognize the secret societys deathwish
Ninety-seven percent of our presidents were masons
Responsible for launderin trillions of dollars from the nation" - Cannibus

"follow me, every mother father, son, there's no reason to fear the New World Order" - KRS One

"make me king as we move toward a new world order" - Eminem

"my clique still moving like freemasons so if I'm on the flow from the law, there's lodges all across the nation" - Nas

"the fucking anti-christ is back Dani, it's Satan in black satin panties" - Eminem

"Illuminati want my mind, soul, and my body. Secret society tryna key an EYE on me" - Prodigy

"wu world order, wu world order, WU WORLD ORDER!" - Wu Tang Clan

"it was not my intention to doubt that the doctrines of the Illuminati have not spread in the united states. On the contrary no one is more satisfied on this fact than I am. - George Washington

"the real rulers in Washington are invisible and excersize power from behind the scenes" - U.S. Supreme Court Justice. - Felix Frankfurter

There'lll be more...

on the other hand. analyze the video of 911 .

BigMouthSmallKid
09-12-2009, 05:04 PM
EtH people like you are the reason that the Illuminati is standing strong. You're so ignorant and their plans have worked out perfectly; to dumb the populus down enough so much that they'd never believe there was a deception in the government..

Fa'real. It's sad shit..I go to sleep thinkin on shit like that and i'm just like "Its sad how people just wont believe in it because they're already brainwashed...smh"

When it comes to the Illuminati, Louie Dawgs made the best point in the whole thread

Trust the gov't that hired Nazi butchers
Trust the gov't that goes to war based on propaganda
......bla bla camps because of their ethnicity

rofl yall need to come up wit your own theory instead of going off someone elses theory on the whole subject

MURDA XL™
09-12-2009, 07:27 PM
My Opinion:
Government asks you to do something..you do it, they promote your shit.

Maybe that's why some underground kats arent getting signed and aint getting known.
Because back then ALL music was heard.
Ice Cube said fuck the Government, and I believe he doesnt follow Illuminati because the Government doesnt promote his music.
Kinda confusing, but yeah.....KILLuminati!!

MURDA XL™
09-12-2009, 07:34 PM
Seriously, and since when did this whole thing became famous???
this was known since 90's..and NOW they have more proof and etc..

same as 2012, Nobody believes it, a couple years later..when that day comes..people gonna bring out more new proof and people follow it.

...It's just music man, it's just music....

pUL5e
09-12-2009, 07:47 PM
Smh..It's not just music, shit goes on behind the scenes...

LOL if you really think they're studying aliens in Area 51

Area 51 is like Illuminati headquarters...They're trying to open portals so that the Anunaki can travel from their home planet to here, as bizarre and out of this world as that sounds..

Ya'll probably think i'm on some crazy type of weed but lemme tell ya'll a story..

So there was this man who worked at Area 51...One day he called into the radio station CRYING....They were like "whats wrong?"...The guy was sayin some shit like "they're evil, the government is evil, they're doing this and that in Area 51"....Sounds like some movie type shit, right?....:high:

Want to know what happened? The man was killed and the radio station was shut down...:(

This is very similar to what happened to the 2 scientists that were involved in Project Bluebeam...They were going to expose the government's evil plans and how they plan to use NASA & space satellites to project holograms of "God" to prove to us that he existed

Both scientists "died" a few days later due to "heart conditions"...None of them had a history of heart conditions in their families...

Wake the fuck up and open your eyes.....

Warren Peece
09-12-2009, 07:47 PM
Finally.....whether the last commenters believe it or not, they speaking real shit.

UnEtHıCaL
09-13-2009, 08:53 AM
Oh, planes did go into the towers...Eyewitness accounts and footage prove this...

It was more than just planes though...

There was an interview where some dude sonned guys like you.

''People said they heard explosions''
''Yeah, they planes exploded''
''Other than that''
''You know how many things can expload in a building when on fire?''
''How come they fell straight?''
''It's a sky scraper''
''Don't you think the people need a full investigation?''
''Only people like you are wondering''

Ok, WAR TANK thinks they are holograms, now heres my theory, and be prepared, it's a wacky one....you ready? A plane...bare with me....went into the bulding. Told you it was crazy, but if you read really deep into it, youll find its the truth. You see, the plane infact HIT the bulding, causing it to fall.

Warren Peece
09-13-2009, 10:27 AM
same ole same

UnEtHıCaL
09-13-2009, 10:34 AM
Your batcave is too small so you must not get out and hear the truth much.

Warren Peece
09-13-2009, 11:01 AM
Eth go feed your ego through the attention of 14 yr old letsbeef amatuers.

UnEtHıCaL
09-13-2009, 11:05 AM
WAR TANK go feed your ego through the attention of 14 yr old satanists.

BigMouthSmallKid
09-13-2009, 11:45 AM
My Opinion:
Government asks you to do something..you do it, they promote your shit.

Maybe that's why some underground kats arent getting signed and aint getting known.
Because back then ALL music was heard.
Ice Cube said fuck the Government, and I believe he doesnt follow Illuminati because the Government doesnt promote his music.
Kinda confusing, but yeah.....KILLuminati!!

your a dumb ass back then all music wasn't getting heard there has alwayz been an underground and a mainstream I can throw out 50 different early 90's underground cats bro right now

Fable Bangers
03-24-2011, 03:12 PM
Everybody works off of other people's theories and beliefs nowadays. Why don't we start using our own minds to think for ourselves. Now of course other people might have some good information or can set you on the right path of information, but let's not get too caught up in the following process. Alot of people who give the sheeple speech often become sheeple themselves. Be your own man. That's the only way to grow.

UnEtHıCaL
03-24-2011, 03:21 PM
I hope this doesent get popular again, because it makes Friday seem like a Micheal Jackson song.