PDA

View Full Version : Rebuttle.....

Open_Mic_Surgery
09-05-2009, 03:21 PM
Look, for everyone who is fucking hating on KOS this is for you guys. Im not one to say this man is the greatest. Nor am I dickriding like you guys say everyone does. Dude has got nice text. Yet he knows how to run a site. None of this LB bullshit. Dude don't boast himself nor does he claim to be the greatest. Although if you were serious about your shit here on LB then you too would say you were the greatest. Just how cats should feel if they are about they work. Now, I don't know about why he got banned or anything like that. From what I heard it was some bullshit. But for dude to get his name dragged through the mud on this bitch really show you guys fucking lack of character. Dude aint even on LB no more yet you still talking about him? Now who is dick riding? Who is hating? When hating usually comes from being not to self concious about yourselves and shows that you got a lil' envy in ya bodies. I just think its a fucking shame how one person got mad cats on LetsQueef talking about him on a daily basis. Especially when KOS aint even a part of this site. When in all actuallity you guys prolly got together and knew to get him off in the first place because you knew cat was fucking dudes up left and right in text. But you know, thats just my opinion. Could care less what ya'll think or say. This is to get some of the bullshit aired that I feel is really not neccessary for an UPSCALED SITE such as this one(ah ha). Hopefully this will shut some of you guys fucking mouth for an hour or two before you go back to runnin' off at the mouth at someone who can't even respond to the shit talking and bullshit. Have a nice fucking day. No respect, Ghost

UnEtHıCaL
09-06-2009, 02:14 AM
We was talking, and heres what i think:-

1) He does boast and call himself the greatest.
2) He does not know how to run a site.
3) He got banned for voting himself, and has a typical cheater excuse.
4) If he hates LB so bad, why are all of his members from LB?
5) He pretends to be his own wife.

He loves me though.

9 MILLI
09-06-2009, 02:30 AM
We was talking, and heres what i think:-

1) He does boast and call himself the greatest.
2) He does not know how to run a site.
3) He got banned for voting himself, and has a typical cheater excuse.
4) If he hates LB so bad, why are all of his members from LB?
5) He pretends to be his own wife.

He loves me though.

Hahaha funniest shit from Uneth.
I thought I'd never laughed...
But anyways, I dont follow text dat much, but can someone tell me this dudes story?
I been hearing about the Foo since how Long!?? :eek: