PDA

View Full Version : Cassidy vs Conceited

Jezoar
09-04-2009, 09:03 PM
Cassidy my fav rapper. Period.
Conceited is a good battler even tho sum cats say he jackin Cassidys Shit...
who would win in a battle?:high:

pUL5e
09-04-2009, 11:14 PM
here's some facts

1. Conceited is the biggest recycler ever, he's nice though, i give em that.
2. 2-3 years back this nigga musta just been hittin puberty. dude had the squeakiest voice soundin like Cassidy

3. If you pay attention, Conceited has no lyrical skill. It's all fillers.

Here's an example by me of some shit that Conceited would say

"Look nigga when I blick and blam it/It aint picture time when i lift the Cannon"

That BLICK AND BLAM, SPARK IT AND BLAST IT, RUGERS BUCK,

Nigga is all filler...HEATERS SHOOT ITS MAD NOISE..PEAK AT YU AND BLAST TOISE...

When i BUCK AND BLAM IT, i'll give em a K like im tryna say WHAT IN SPANISH

nigga plz...Cassidy e-z

Real Talk
09-04-2009, 11:56 PM
No disrespect but close this thread ......... :high: ...... Im tellin Con bout dis one doe, lol .......

Warren Peece
09-05-2009, 02:36 AM
aaaahhhhhh gads

J Enrique
09-05-2009, 06:21 AM
No disrespect but close this thread ......... :high: ...... Im tellin Con bout dis one doe, lol .......

well shit me too :pimp:

InfamousES
09-05-2009, 11:31 AM
Concieted, No Doubt

BigMouthSmallKid
09-05-2009, 04:40 PM
there both garbage to me real talk

permabanned
09-05-2009, 05:30 PM
Man. Conceited'll beat you Pulse. Lol and you have Maaaaaaaaaad Fillers tooo. No Hate.
And Recycling? we all recycle.

pUL5e
09-05-2009, 05:32 PM
Man. Conceited'll beat you Pulse. Lol and you have Maaaaaaaaaad Fillers tooo. No Hate.
And Recycling? we all recycle.

Conceited probably can beat me, doesnt change the fact he uses mad filler. Get off his dick, no need to protect him like he's your hubby, he wont be reading this and put you on S.O.N.S... No offense..

Also Rican, you're a filler champ yourself..You use a lot more than me...Smh

Swagnificent
09-09-2009, 07:17 PM
On da real conceited is nice...i jus think he use a bit to much gun play other den dat his gd money...but against cassidy idk....we wuld def hav 2 see who knows...but my opinnion is cass wuld take it...not sayin dat con wuldnt prove me wrong....plus i neva heard any songs frm con yet jus battles....

TFK
11-04-2009, 03:01 PM
Conceited would when dis hands down cassidy raw n all but 2 me he startin to fall off

Warren Peece
11-04-2009, 04:08 PM
this thread..is fucking stupid...so stupid i had to type this out to express myself

Pitre
11-04-2009, 05:32 PM
this thread..is fucking stupid...so stupid i had to type this out to express myself

Yes Indeed

Dj Pop Dukez
08-21-2010, 12:40 AM
Freestyle Battle Sensation Conceited aka CON Teams Up with Rollin Gees Gwapo Gang's Richy Rich Chi-Ching for his first collaboration mixtape release entitled Y.F.B. Young Fresh Bastards scheduled for September 1st, 2010.. http://www.DjPopDukezMixtapes.Tumblr.Com

Since appearing on Grind Times Battle League, Conceited has overwhelmed hip-hops biggest fans with hard hitting punch lines which no man can stand! Literally! Conceited is not only the current Freestyle Battle Rap Champion but also a crowd favorite. His most recent battle Vs. Goodz has been hip-hops hottest topic on Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube.

Now with the release of Y.F.B. Young Fresh Bastards available September 1st, 2010. Conceited has more to offer his fans than just Freestyle Battle Rap Videos on Youtube. Conceited aka CON supplies his fans with the Mixtape they've been waiting for. In addition to features of Rolllin Gees Gwapo Gang's Richy Rich Chi-Ching, other big names have been involved in the making of Y.F.B. Young Fresh Bastards including Coast 2 Coast Mixtape Dj Pop Dukez!

Dj Pop Dukez and Coast 2 Coast Mixtape Djs are working full throttle for the highly anticipated release of Y.F.B. ft. Conceited and Richy Rich Chi-Ching. As if being the Hottest Freestlye Battle Rapper out now wasnt enough, Mixtape Heavy Weight Dj Pop Dukez will be Hosting Y.F.B. for its release on September 1st on http://www.DjPopDukezMixtapes.Tumblr.Com

Download Y.F.B. Sept. 1st Follow @DjPopDukez @ConceitedNYC @RollinGees on Twitter!

Oreo Boi
10-08-2010, 11:53 AM
This thread is gayer than Elton John dressed like Prince doing an impression of RuPaul who is trying to do an impression of Harvey Milk.

SuperProducerJO
10-14-2010, 01:21 PM
Cassidy is a beast, def the kid cass
Are you looking for that breakthrough hit single to get you noticed, or your "next" big hit single, then check me out (Super Producer J/O) at www.soundclick.com/jobeatz for the hottest beats around, beats in all genres availible for all artist, non-exclusive and exclusive beats availible, ive worked with many major label artists in the industry so I can sure help you get to the top with my instrumentals, so what are you waiting for go to www.soundclick.com/jobeatz and check me out now . .