PDA

View Full Version : Ideas to Fix Some Problems(noob sniping)

S A L T
09-02-2009, 10:40 PM
iight... i thought of the main problems with LB...hate votes, dick riding, and noob sniping, those three things look like the most common faults in this site...like everything tho, it should have faults so if this thread gets no results, i wont be disappointed, ima just throw it out there, and see wut happens...

HATE VOTES...this seems to have already been takin care of by the BLOCK feature so okay

DICK RIDING... there seems to be no way to really stop dick riding, yet again its just something we'll have to live with in this site, even tho people caught pming votes and such are banned so okay..

now NOOB SNIPING...this was a biggie...pretty much the reason for this post if you havent noticed lol... okay, i really think that you should only be allowed to accept a battle according to the capabilities and rank of your opponent...like if someone ranked 25,000 posts a shitty open , someone as highly ranked as 165, shouldn't be able to snipe it, maybe you can limit it to only allowing people under rank 3000 to be accesable to post a reply... also, if someone ranked like 60 all time posts an open, someone ranked 20,000 cant get to it as well and waste a completely hot verse...this way, the battles will be more close and LB will be more competitive and there wont be people just looking for suckers to punch.

id say it be like this....

opens posted by ppl ranked 30,000 to 3,000 should be able to battle each other
and people like 3,000 to 1 can battle each other...im still leaving room for potential noob snipes but its a big improvement to me, might be a lot of work, but i think id be worth it. and maybe someone ranked 5000 has a lot of skills, just ranked low, maybe we can still open up private beefs and closed battles to go to whom ever wanted....or something...what do you think??

UnEtHıCaL
09-02-2009, 10:54 PM
I do it one day and now everyone clamping down on it.

S A L T
09-04-2009, 04:48 PM
shit, i aint talking bout you homie....everyone...

DiZzReSpEkT
04-02-2020, 07:50 AM
This might work S T O Y

Unfortunately we only got like 10 dudes now.

S A L T
04-03-2020, 02:31 AM
Damn bro I was like 14 when I made this lol not too too bad an idea tho

EtH
04-03-2020, 07:12 AM
I do it one day and now everyone clamping down on it.

16 y/o EtH still a sarcastic cunt.

Barzooka
04-03-2020, 07:54 AM
All of these ideas and theories to improve the website are based off something that isn't probable at this point. We don't have many active members anymore.