PDA

View Full Version : Jus Throwin It Out There

S A L T
09-02-2009, 12:27 AM
ima be truly honest with the fellow members of Lb... im growing tired of the faults in this website..(dick riding, sniping, hating, etc)... but its really apart of this site...even tho many claim they don't, no doubt in my mind, 99.9999% of all the members have participated in such wrong actions... not to mention theres probably many members out there that should be banned right now. I'm not posting this to completely complain about all the faults in this website..i personally love this site...but im not one of those members that enjoys being on here 99% of my day like some people..and throwing battles at every open, especially at weaker opponents...even though, i admit, i have done that for very few good reasons, its a drive to win, and I've gone through specific measures to obviously boost my record, for ex. noob sniping, even tho i haven't done it to the extreme like some people who even continue to do so! however, its a common thing on this site, im trying not to do it and to challenge stronger opponents, but believe it or not, its a hard thing to come by... i honestly feel im getting a little too into the site in which i actually spend more than like 3 hours on here doing next to nothing...and im letting it all scramble up my brain till its hard to juggle things outside and inside the site...for example, school, football, and rapping. Ive noticed a lot of recycled verses and stolen lines and im growing extremely tired of this site but at the same time getting more and more into it...im just so :confused::confused:... yet mad at these fagots who continue to do this bull shit!.. i may have just completely went off track in this thread but im "Jus Throwin it Out There" theres really no point to this thread but to open my mind and pour out whats in it.... peace..respect..:high::high:

9 MILLI
09-02-2009, 12:41 AM
Sooooooooooo.........whats this thread about???????

S A L T
09-02-2009, 12:45 AM
^^^^did you read the end bro..i said there wasnt no point...just tellin...more of like a discussion..nah mean???...w/e

9 MILLI
09-02-2009, 12:51 AM
^^^^did you read the end bro..i said there wasnt no point...just tellin...more of like a discussion..nah mean???...w/e

Oh, yeah..yeah didnt read dat.
Well, it's a rap site, na mean??
Theres always gonna be dick riding, and hate voting and noob sniping etc.....
I blame the noobs for this.
It's like..their retarded.
I remember when i was new, I didnt do things these noobs do.
Who's gonna act stupid and say "Oh, im srry..Im new, i didnt know cheating was a rule"
Lol stuuuuuuuupid!

9 MILLI
09-02-2009, 12:53 AM
and THEN...theres dudes who take it up the ass, and start dissing mods for overusing their powers and blah blah.
It's like...dude, calm da fuck down...it's a site.
"but you dont understand, he changed my name!!!!, he deleted a vote and I lost my frst battle! and im not gonna be undefeated no more!!! so im gonna make another account!!!!!!!"
I just start laughing....hahaaa

SickerVerses
09-02-2009, 01:21 AM
^ True!...hahahaha! i can make a list of all the fools on this site that i know did that...but theres no point, Im trying to get better myself and challenge better rappers....=] Respect +

S A L T
09-02-2009, 12:49 PM
^^both yall got a point...true shit, its just a site...

-Rambo-
09-02-2009, 01:05 PM
Yeah, even on the plain forum sites with the arcade games and shit lmao it's still like that.

pUL5e
09-02-2009, 06:52 PM
You cant bitch about sniping noobs, that's part of the game baby. ;)

What does get me mad is how some battles are BULLSHIT. You know you won the battle, your verse is 2x better than the dude's verse, and the dude wins.

But if there's no evidence of a hate vote/self voting/buddy vote the mods can't do anything about it? Wtf? I think the mods should be able to use their own judgement and re-open the battle, and vote on it.

If mods went by this, 90% of the bullshit battles will be fixed. Take my 1 loss for example. The dude's verse didn't make ANY sense

He just flowed big words together, some shit like "ABORTION CONTORTIONS EXTORTION SUPPORTING EXPLOSIONS" etc...

^And that's exactly how I lost..when i beat cats like _Kyle_ and sHORTs and King John who are a lot better.

9 MILLI
09-02-2009, 09:51 PM
the irony...

(crickets)

Takeover
04-28-2011, 02:48 AM
whoop swag swag