PDA

View Full Version : OE's Favorite MC Review Installment 1

OLDE ENGLISH
09-01-2009, 06:48 PM
Aight, heres how it is.....I'm going to be reviewing MC/track makers...not on a battle tip and i will be giving reviews from time to time and call which emcee's i feel bring suttin xtra to the art.....don't worry if your not on the list..you may come later...

Joe Muggz: Muggz(if he put out more music) would probably be my favorite LB artist. Dudes swagger is one of a realness, you know dem ones where whatever they say comes out in a way that sounds so grimey you can't help but love it ...

And when you beefin with muggz you beefin for blood i make it possible to give jesus a hug

Willy Grubbz: While no single thing comes to mind, grubbz is one who always leaves a dent on a beat..roughs it up a lil and makes anyone going after have difficulties riding it. Whether it's his collabos, his solos or his diss tracks he is someone that without a doubt always entertains....i remember when dude done a diss track towards Al Nice "fucking al nice momma" which was straight singing. it was actually one of my favorite diss tracks along with the XXX'd out ones, and others from artists such as Sotty Pimpin' and B Honest....

D Lux: i think this dude has to be without a doubt the most underrated emcee letsbeef has ever had. I remember back in the day dude didnt have the best quality(like many of us) and altho his shit was dope you couldnt fully hear the full potential this puetro rican motherfucker was puttin out....lux is on a whole-nother level. And always puts out them parodys which are accurate and funny.... Like the One Blood remake he done.

Florida 44: 44 is one of them dudes that u know hip hop is dyin' if u aint hearing him on ur radio. He has the rawest most unique flow i have heard in my life and bars that only very few on this site can even try and match...one you should consider sparring..and if u do wear as much gear as possible...dude has many quotable's..no need to mention any..just listen to his shit and ur bound to hear one

this is all my opinion....i will put up a poll...the winner i will do a full review on my likes and dislikes with them as an artist and will try to be critical. If anyone else would like to join in and give me names of mc's or give me opinions just let me know....i will do some research which will help form my opinion and give the most accurate one i can give

Next MC's will be

Aristotle

Danger Rich

John J

Atrophy

S A L T
09-02-2009, 12:38 AM
i would really appreciate you to critique me...for real, i think it'd be interesting, and checking out ma tracks would be nice too homie..respect

big123abcd
11-03-2009, 10:03 PM
we can supply NBA Jerseys ,NFL jerseys and MLB Jerseys.if you are interest in ,we will give you a competetive price as i'd like to enter into trade relations with you.and i think these goods are good for you .All the items quoted are made of the best quality materials and can be supplied in various

PRiiME
12-04-2009, 04:33 AM
^looks like someone supplyed you with a ban

PRiiME
01-21-2010, 02:41 AM
^you too!!

Step S
01-21-2010, 02:54 AM
^you too!!

HAAAAAAA! Lol, Yeh Prime!

Heavythoughtz
01-21-2010, 02:37 PM
Good shit ole'. i concure with your assesments doctor

Warren Peece
01-21-2010, 03:20 PM
is this an old or new thread..

i'd like your reviews better if it wasn't only positivity. maybe some constructive criticism is necessary.

Warren Peece
01-21-2010, 03:21 PM
I won't deny any of their skill. None of them are my favorite, i'll vote which one i think stands out the most though.

Oreo Boi
05-06-2010, 01:56 PM
I'm actually considering buying one of those shirts.

UNKNOWN ARTIST
05-06-2010, 02:38 PM
lmao ... so you just turn up here now to do your shopping

Oreo Boi
05-06-2010, 06:46 PM
lmao ... so you just turn up here now to do your shopping

PRETTY MUCH.

Joe MuGGz
04-10-2012, 11:21 PM
[B]Aight, heres how it is.....I'm going to be reviewing MC/track makers...not on a battle tip and i will be giving reviews from time to time and call which emcee's i feel bring suttin xtra to the art.....don't worry if your not on the list..you may come later...

Joe Muggz: Muggz(if he put out more music) would probably be my favorite LB artist. Dudes swagger is one of a realness, you know dem ones where whatever they say comes out in a way that sounds so grimey you cant help but love it

Wow... thanks homie.. that means alot coming from a big shot like yourself... Much respect OE... Its important not to forget all that work... history... classic shit we made... it will live long after we do..

OLDE ENGLISH
04-11-2012, 07:13 AM
where u been lol

Joe MuGGz
04-11-2012, 07:44 AM
you know.... Va livin homie!

OLDE ENGLISH
04-11-2012, 09:21 AM
haha good man lol its good to see u about man its been a couple years lol ....

Phil Banks
04-11-2012, 10:01 AM
OE check the audio lounge for the truth bout Atrophy dude is wack this was cool tho

Stotty Pimpin
04-13-2012, 07:27 AM
haha tahnks for havin me olde...holler when its up