PDA

View Full Version : Mediocre!!!!!!!

THA DUKE
08-31-2009, 12:35 PM
I Just Wanna Say Its Alot Of Mediocre Rappers On This Site Now...

Most Of U Niggaz Are Azz 2 The 100th Power.....

Lame Niggaz Still Hatin On Tracks N Shit....U Mu'Fuckaz Have No Orginality....

Basically U Little Dick Headz Suck....

It Used 2 Be Straight Up Head Bussaz On This Site,I Dont What The Fuck Happened.........N I Don't How Most Of You Meth Babies Even Got N Ounce Of Respect On This Mu'Fucka!!!

-Blu aka Still ''King'' Bitch!

Danger Rich
08-31-2009, 12:44 PM
lol its been like that for a while fam...

Real Talk
08-31-2009, 12:52 PM
Yea Duke you Late ....... We like endangered species now ........ :high: ......

THA DUKE
08-31-2009, 01:02 PM
lol its been like that for a while fam...

This Shit Is Crazy Rich Cuzz..

THA DUKE
08-31-2009, 01:02 PM
Yea Duke you Late ....... We like endangered species now ........ :high: ......

100% Tru Real

Danger Rich
08-31-2009, 01:53 PM
like the beefs that go on noww.they drop like 7 songs each...like it gets lost in the shuffle...people dont take the time to make a few effective disses...and make them hurt..its just a clusterfuck now...and if u makin a million disses bout catz and readin this and gettin offended...fuck you...i know u cant beat me lol

Just C
08-31-2009, 02:20 PM
like the beefs that go on noww.they drop like 7 songs each...like it gets lost in the shuffle...people dont take the time to make a few effective disses...and make them hurt..its just a clusterfuck now...and if u makin a million disses bout catz and readin this and gettin offended...fuck you...i know u cant beat me lol

That trends starting to change (slowly) now.. people are starting to do 32 a piece
battles on the same track..once that takes off it'll lower the congestion..

Takeover
04-28-2011, 02:34 AM
we need Duke and Rich back on here. Two best rappers on here. That beef was the fucking jay-z vs Nas of this site