PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations, Ruje

Óðinn
05-12-2023, 12:51 AM
Congratulations Ruje on winning the Cypher Championship, your first title with more to come I'm sure. Shout out to those who actually participated in the competition, sadly there was a lot of no-shows, even in the final too. Oh well, can lead a horse to water but can't make him drink.

Congrats, Champ.

RhymeSmoke
05-12-2023, 02:20 AM
Like i was gonna no show...Funny af..

Óðinn
05-12-2023, 05:04 AM
Then why didn't you post?

You no-showed. Shame...

Row
05-12-2023, 07:45 AM
congrats Ruje!

RhymeSmoke
05-12-2023, 08:35 AM
Then why didn't you post?

You no-showed. Shame...

Told you why... I was late and my phone died. Like you always say "we have lives" yeah right...fuckin loser.

All good... like i said. Didn't wanna do it anyway..You basically sweated me to drop after you DQd me in the forst rd... because the site you've run so far into the shitter needed me. Just think its funny you did it to specifically see me pissed...im more pissed that it was a waste of time for everyone... except you. All you did was copy and paste the bullshit cards you be settin up. You should learn from Student because you really do suck at this...smh

Yo Ruje Send me ya vocals so we can get that poppin...

Barzooka
05-12-2023, 12:09 PM
Told you why... because i'm extremely fat, like 5'3 or some shit, i'm a fucking pussy, i gave up on my dead daughter to be a trash rapper for the last 16 years, none of my music is blowing up, my dick is small, grandma said so, grandma broke my phone because i said the n-word. Ruje Send me ya vocals so we can get that poppin...

No you no-showed because you're making up excuses, you're a pussy, your rap is garbage and everyone knows it's garbage, and your ego from the votes you get on the website you killed the activity of makes you think you're better than Eminem when your shit is TRASH! You get, ZERO plays on ANY of your music. Name one song of yours with over a thousand plays. You never blew up. You were always a nobody your whole life. You never got to talk to anyone who's important or relevant in any sort of music other than me. You're like the 80 y/o grandpa who calls Lil Wayne trash. I'm surprised you listen to MGK and not Ice Cube. Retire. Hang up the mic. Stop rapping and stop voting. Leave the website. This website does not need you and actually dropped in activity because of your garbage "music" battle rap shit.

Phe
05-12-2023, 02:08 PM
RS was gonna lose no matter what. Congrats Ruje

Purps
05-15-2023, 10:38 AM
congrats homie

Masked-Reaper
05-16-2023, 02:05 PM
No you no-showed because you're making up excuses, you're a pussy, your rap is garbage and everyone knows it's garbage, and your ego from the votes you get on the website you killed the activity of makes you think you're better than Eminem when your shit is TRASH! You get, ZERO plays on ANY of your music. Name one song of yours with over a thousand plays. You never blew up. You were always a nobody your whole life. You never got to talk to anyone who's important or relevant in any sort of music other than me. You're like the 80 y/o grandpa who calls Lil Wayne trash. I'm surprised you listen to MGK and not Ice Cube. Retire. Hang up the mic. Stop rapping and stop voting. Leave the website. This website does not need you and actually dropped in activity because of your garbage "music" battle rap shit.

“Didn’t wanna do it anyway”….. lmao…. Why u enter then. Fucking dickhead.