PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations: Rowdy, the newest Grand Champion

Óðinn
02-05-2022, 12:29 AM
Congratulations Rowdy. You put on a masterclass performance throughout this tourney, taking out everyone in your path. Sadly, your opponent (after being given an extension of 48hrs to post) no-showed the extended deadline.

No one wants to win a title this way but there is such a thing as "too much" when extensions are given.

Congrats, Champ.

Student
02-05-2022, 02:23 PM
https://media0.giphy.com/media/YrUD55uLZtdab4CriB/giphy.gif?cid=790b7611f7d8e1acde20816c317c65ba6871 cda64e5f90cd&rid=giphy.gif&ct=s
You've come a long way from the FTOH days man, props on all your accomplishments and skill levels you've attained, if this is your last tournament you definitely went out in style. BIG UPS to Freak too, you've got a great style, please don't give up battling, you're really talented too

Rowdy
02-05-2022, 04:27 PM
https://media0.giphy.com/media/YrUD55uLZtdab4CriB/giphy.gif?cid=790b7611f7d8e1acde20816c317c65ba6871 cda64e5f90cd&rid=giphy.gif&ct=s
You've come a long way from the FTOH days man, props on all your accomplishments and skill levels you've attained, if this is your last tournament you definitely went out in style. BIG UPS to Freak too, you've got a great style, please don't give up battling, you're really talented too

Love you bro. Thank you for this post.

Letum
02-06-2022, 03:59 AM
Cheers Punk. No one puts in the work that you do when it comes to this craft. Truly a Bull GOAT

RULE
02-06-2022, 04:10 AM
LONG overdue. Welcome to the royal blue crew.

1/

Rican
02-06-2022, 05:02 PM
Well deserved chico

Kompz
02-07-2022, 06:13 PM
congrats bro

Rowdy
02-07-2022, 11:44 PM
Letum appreciate you a lot man. You let me go over my rounds with you via VC and kept my head up. Salute
RULE thank you man. Glad I can be here.
Rican Writing for you made my creativity boost bro. Trying new things in audio battles and seeing them work. Thank you for that.
Kompz you already know brother. If this site ever get really active again, and you don't snatch one of those titles, im coming out of retirement and scaring your opponents away lmao. Salute bro

Way Lyve
02-08-2022, 06:09 AM
Hey gratz man. Ran through it. Good showing.

Rowdy
02-08-2022, 12:20 PM
Hey gratz man. Ran through it. Good showing.

Thanks for making me come outside to battle. Our round is definitely BOTY so far and it was a great experience.

Masked-Reaper
02-08-2022, 04:40 PM
Congratulations, and fair enough you said you’d win it. So here’s the well done I said I’d throw your way if you did it.

EtH
02-08-2022, 04:56 PM
Dora the Explorer- We Did It - YouTube

Fidel Z
02-09-2022, 04:19 PM
The greatest ever! My bro! Congratulations champ. I knew you were special with it when I heard Maria for the first time lmfao. You finally did it, guy! You're up there with the Chemtrails. GOAT.

Rowdy
02-09-2022, 08:42 PM
Masked-Reaper I almost never agree with the way you vote and lowkey glad I'm retiring so you don't have to vote on my shit again... But you bring activity and entertainment to the site which is always a great thing so salute to that man. Thank you dude.

EtH fucking thank you a thousand times for recruiting me to ACs literally during our podcast and letting me bring 2 titles to the crew and supporting it to the fullest. We've legit never was friends while always trolling together at the same time lmao. I think this bestie shit just started in what 2020? Lol either way it's dope and I'm always down to jump people in the forums and in chat haha. Salute, brother.

Fidel Z man this site don't understand how much shit you and I been through together on and off the site, personal and site related. We went from being called low tier guys to running crews and winning titles together. If any of these mfs wanna know what loyalty is, you and I would set the greatest example. I love you brother.

EtH
02-10-2022, 08:03 AM
EtH fucking thank you a thousand times for recruiting me to ACs literally during our podcast and letting me bring 2 titles to the crew and supporting it to the fullest. We've legit never was friends while always trolling together at the same time lmao. I think this bestie shit just started in what 2020? Lol either way it's dope and I'm always down to jump people in the forums and in chat haha. Salute, brother.

Fidel Z man this site don't understand how much shit you and I been through together on and off the site, personal and site related. We went from being called low tier guys to running crews and winning titles together. If any of these mfs wanna know what loyalty is, you and I would set the greatest example. I love you brother.

Now's not the time to brag about how both of you were in Chloro on day 1 is it? Haha.

Congratz man. This is probably the weirdest title win ever, because the GC is THE title to win, but usually it's because of the competition. You already had one of the strongest audio title runs ever in your last tournament, so you already had that sense of competition on lock. All you needed to do here was get a line of text under your name to cap off achieving everything the site has to offer. Who'd have thought CN Punk was going this far?

Óðinn
02-10-2022, 02:12 PM
Now's not the time to brag about how both of you were in Chloro on day 1 is it? Haha.

Lmao..

Ayo, RhymeSmoke where is Rowdy's congrats, man?

Erupt da Monsta
02-11-2022, 02:21 PM
Congrats brotha! Good to see you join the blue crew. Now you can complain in chat about how your names not blue and is gold haha Good shit Holmes.

GOOD GRIEF
02-16-2022, 01:52 AM
Congrats punk, you making it look too easy out here lol