PDA

View Full Version : New here

SignOff
08-01-2021, 10:07 PM
Hey guys and guys, I'm new here. Haven't quite figured out how to start a battle (text)... Am I supposed to be writing a verse (4 bars or whatever) without knowing who I'm versing??? I thought posting a battle would post as a challenge or something first then someone accepts.. then I start or whatever.

Thanks ahead for dumbing it down for me!

Barzooka
08-05-2021, 04:10 PM
When you click on start a text battle it puts an open battle in the text battle portal for anyone to accept. You have the option of posting a blind drop (meaning that people won't be able to see your verse until someone accepts your battle with another verse) or a double blind drop (meaning that people won't be able to see that it's you who posted the verse and they won't be able to see your verse either)

Also, please use this in reference to your upcoming battles. It will help you get down with the battle rap format of this website a lot: https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1172742

LineStein
08-05-2021, 05:31 PM
go to the unranked section on text, unless your doing audio, and start there, just take random battles that are posted or vote on battles to get credits and use those credits to start your own battles

4N2U
08-05-2021, 09:19 PM
SignOff - how you figure out how to start a forum thread but not a battle.....not your first rodeo I'm guessing.

Rowdy
08-07-2021, 11:24 AM
SignOff - how you figure out how to start a forum thread but not a battle.....not your first rodeo I'm guessing.

The site's literally a forum, dip shit

You just asked the man "you smell the food but how you know we downstairs cooking?"