PDA

View Full Version : Scheme Tournament 10 is now live!

Kiwi Peewee
03-21-2021, 01:57 AM
The bracket for the first round of the scheme tourney is now live, check this thread for various updates. More details to come soon.

IMPORTANT: There was a glitch and two tournament brackets have been posted. The first one is set to be deleted. Please post all your verses in this bracket- https://www.letsbeef.com/tournament.php?id=130&section=tb

If you have a bye in the first round you just need to post anything in the box, System will not post anything so you will go through by default if you post a verse.

izayamoorman
03-21-2021, 03:38 AM
Kiwi Peewee I thought Edgeworth was taking GodLike's place???

Kiwi Peewee
03-21-2021, 05:30 AM
Kiwi Peewee I thought Edgeworth was taking GodLike's place???

Erupt will be taking GodLike's place, I'm just waiting for an admin to put it through.

Wu5ive
03-22-2021, 12:55 PM
Im back what did i miss

Kiwi Peewee
03-23-2021, 07:04 PM
Bozo Illestro Letum Student OGxCERBERUZ friendly reminder the deadline is fast approaching. You need to hmu ASAP if you want an extension.

Kiwi Peewee
03-23-2021, 07:05 PM
OGxCERBERUZ you have a bye so you literally just need to post blank space in the box.

OGxCERBERUZ
03-27-2021, 05:31 AM
OGxCERBERUZ you have a bye so you literally just need to post blank space in the box.

Ok I got u

Kiwi Peewee
03-27-2021, 07:28 AM
First round is now closed. Congratulations to Kw0n, LadyKarma, Bozo, Squammy, Edgeworth, Phenomonon, AntixRyan, Letum, OGxCERBERUZ, Aggo, DETRI_MENTAL, ReVerT, Grave Digga, The Saaxxx Baba and SCKETCH for making it through to round 2! (even tho most of u just had to show up lol). If you're tagged in this message, go check out the tourney bracket and check your round 2 battle page to find your scheme.