#1 Contender's Match:

Letum vs Phracture

------------------------------------------

Battle Card:

SCKETCH vs ReVerT

40killa vs Grave Digga

ShyBoogie Aka MaCc vs Illestro

LadyKarma vs ZulKarnain

All battles are 16 lines. Due date is 28th March at 11:59PM EST. Whoever finishes first sends. You can request a 24 hour extension but if your opponent has already sent then this may be declined.

Kiwi Peewee
03-17-2021, 06:47 PM
The winner of GodLike vs Squammy will go on to face Edgeworth for the title in April. I picked these two because GodLike is #1 in the rankings and Squammy recently won a tournament. I'm aware there were probably better ways to do this based on previous cards but I'm trying to get this going as quickly as possible so please just roll with it everyone.

Good luck to all participants!

Also, please post in this thread when you have sent/replied, and include a link to the battle.

GodLike
03-17-2021, 06:49 PM
Let’s Go!!!

SCKETCH
03-17-2021, 09:25 PM
Nuff said let's get it

Óðinn
03-17-2021, 09:43 PM
Should be some entertaining battles here, :high:

Sean Griffey
03-18-2021, 01:21 AM
Well well well.... All I needed to do was be patient, and now the universe has delivered you to me as act of providence. :high: Good luck Macc

Student
03-18-2021, 03:56 PM
DOPE! Gonna be nice to see this go down

Letum
03-18-2021, 07:00 PM
Word lets get it.

SCKETCH
03-20-2021, 11:32 PM
https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=523368

March madness

Kiwi Peewee
03-21-2021, 12:12 AM
2x Hall of Famer, GC, Topical and Tag Team Champion Erupt will be replacing GodLike in the #1 Contender's match this month. Since this is a change to the battle 3 days after it was originally posted, I am extending the deadline to post for the contenders' match only until 31st March.

If Erupt and Squammy could confirm they're still cool with this that would be dope.

Squammy
03-21-2021, 12:28 AM
2x Hall of Famer, GC, Topical and Tag Team Champion Erupt will be replacing GodLike in the #1 Contender's match this month. Since this is a change to the battle 3 days after it was originally posted, I am extending the deadline to post for the contenders' match only until 31st March.

If Erupt and Squammy could confirm they're still cool with this that would be dope.

You already know. This should be fun

Kiwi Peewee
03-24-2021, 08:24 AM
Ok so obviously this is not ideal but Erupt has decided not to go for the #1 contenders' match, and it's too late to find Squammy another opponent, so Squammy will take part in next month's #1 contenders' match.
Phracture (Grand Champion) vs Letum (finalist in the most recent tournament) is now the #1 contenders' match.

In the event that this match doesn't transpire for some reason, I'm just gonna pick whoever I think is best to challenge Edge after next month's signups.

Letum
03-24-2021, 11:57 AM
Ok so obviously this is not ideal but Erupt has decided not to go for the #1 contenders' match, and it's too late to find Squammy another opponent, so Squammy will take part in next month's #1 contenders' match.
Phracture (Grand Champion) vs Letum (finalist in the most recent tournament) is now the #1 contenders' match.

In the event that this match doesn't transpire for some reason, I'm just gonna pick whoever I think is best to challenge Edge after next month's signups.
Already leggo :high:

Hek Teafy
03-26-2021, 01:57 AM
whens the spring tourney?

Letum
03-28-2021, 10:45 PM
https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=523474 Sent

exwhyzee
03-29-2021, 03:01 PM
I'd be down as a sub if it comes to it

EtH
03-29-2021, 04:34 PM

If Erupt no shows you need to change your username to Dumb Bitch. Agreed?