PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Edgeworth, unified text champion!

Kiwi Peewee
12-30-2020, 06:05 AM
As many of you may have been aware, the first ever LBT–THC title unification bout just went down between Edgeworth and myself. This event unified the two competing Text Champion belts on Letsbeef under one champion, which proved to be Edgeworth after an excellent 32-line battle. Congratulations to Edgeworth for being the first ever to unify both text belts, becoming the undisputed text champion (for now...) and bringing his tally to an impressive 5 titles. Also a massive shoutout to everyone who took the time to vote on the battle, we really appreciate the turnout. And huge thanks to Odin for organising the event on the LBT card.

The next mandatory challenger for both belts while they remain unified will be the #1 LBT Contender, although I believe at this stage we plan to give the champion a break from defending the title during the GC next month. There may be more news to come around this.

Preem
12-30-2020, 06:45 AM
Don't feel bad EdgeNerd crushed me in a one bar battle too and I'm out here yellin BRAWLIN doesn't rhyme with COLLEGE. I guess you could say the guy got a way(away) with words.

Manhattan
12-30-2020, 11:11 AM
Dope shit Edgeworth the kid is on fire.

Manhattan
12-30-2020, 11:11 AM
Don't feel bad EdgeNerd crushed me in a one bar battle too and I'm out here yellin BRAWLIN doesn't rhyme with COLLEGE. I guess you could say the guy got a way(away) with words.

What kind of accent do you have? College and Brawlin definitely rhyme to me.

Preem
12-30-2020, 12:11 PM
What kind of accent do you have? College and Brawlin definitely rhyme to me.

I'm from the Mid West so pretty standard American English... where I'm from college rhymes with knowledge and brawlin rhymes with callin.

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

I mean even if you use something like RhymeZone to look for words that rhyme with college nothing like brawlin / brawling are in there so I'm not sure what kind of accent or slant is being used but to me it doesn't rhyme at all and that's why I'm claiming his bar was wack.

Edgeworth
12-30-2020, 12:27 PM
I'm from the Mid West so pretty standard American English... where I'm from college rhymes with knowledge and brawlin rhymes with callin.

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

I mean even if you use something like RhymeZone to look for words that rhyme with college nothing like brawlin / brawling are in there so I'm not sure what kind of accent or slant is being used but to me it doesn't rhyme at all and that's why I'm claiming his bar was wack.

LOL.

Anyways, thanks Kiwi Peewee and Manhattan. Appreciate it. And good battle Kiwi. Came down to the wire.

Preem
12-30-2020, 12:37 PM
LOL.

Anyways, thanks Kiwi Peewee and Manhattan. Appreciate it. And good battle Kiwi. Came down to the wire.

Oh from Canada EH... thats what this is a boot EH. Makes sense now EH.

About rhymes with Suit where you from EH

Óðinn
12-30-2020, 01:08 PM
Nice write up Kiwi Peewee. Congratulations to Edgeworth. Well deserved. Shootout to Kiwi Peewee for kicking ass along the way and putting on a good show in the final once again.
Kiwi Peewee is correct, we shall pick up the LBT once again in Feb as the text GC is running in Jan.

Fidel Z
12-30-2020, 01:24 PM
Congrats Edgeworth you're different with it. I'm gonna need my title back soon!!!!

Good shit Kiwi Peewee one of my fav writers on the site

Brayne Ded
12-31-2020, 06:18 PM
Congratulations to the swellest of guys.

Edgeworth
01-01-2021, 11:37 AM
Thanks Fidel Z appreciate it. Will definitely need to get that work in again to put on another classic!

Appreciate it Brayne Ded. Good to see you around.

The Saaxxx Baba
01-01-2021, 01:13 PM
nigga got enough leather to be a gimp now! jokes apart (along with my legs too...) congratulation man! :P

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

The next mandatory challenger for both belts while they remain unified will be the #1 LBT Contender,

So the THC contender (which is me if i'm not wrong thanks to no shows coz my opponents got scared of my dick) niggas just gotta stay back like doggy style?

Kiwi Peewee
01-01-2021, 05:03 PM
nigga got enough leather to be a gimp now! jokes apart (along with my legs too...) congratulation man! :P

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

So the THC contender (which is me if i'm not wrong thanks to no shows coz my opponents got scared of my dick) niggas just gotta stay back like doggy style?

iirc you weren’t actually the THC contender, but were in line to enter the next contenders match. What we could do, though, is have an eliminator match between the THC contender and the LBT contender in January, and the winner gets a title shot in February? Odin thoughts on this?

The Saaxxx Baba
01-02-2021, 09:41 AM
iirc you weren’t actually the THC contender, but were in line to enter the next contenders match. What we could do, though, is have an eliminator match between the THC contender and the LBT contender in January, and the winner gets a title shot in February? Odin thoughts on this?

who the current LBT contender? who that nigga? who dat?

Preem
01-03-2021, 02:07 PM
Kiwi lost title to EdgeNerd

Locchart
01-03-2021, 06:15 PM
Kiwi lost title to EdgeNerd

Both would smoke you just like I did.

Preem
01-03-2021, 06:18 PM
Both would smoke you just like I did.

ROFL better check your records again kid you not even close.

Locchart
01-03-2021, 06:19 PM
ROFL better check your records again kid you not even close.

I’ve beaten both of them AND you, and I didn’t even come close to trying against you. You’re in that parallel universe Danny Myers talks about, but you’re still a faggot in all of them.

Preem
01-03-2021, 06:20 PM
I’ve beaten both of them AND you, and I didn’t even come close to trying against you. You’re in that parallel universe Danny Myers talks about, but you’re still a faggot in all of them.

https://i.imgur.com/j6oSRVK.png

Locchart
01-03-2021, 06:22 PM
https://i.imgur.com/j6oSRVK.png

http://www.simpleimageresizer.com/_uploads/photos/816fa4e2/4BD4ED78-05FD-4EE4-8581-CC298554EE92_200x200.jpeg

Preem
01-03-2021, 06:31 PM
http://www.simpleimageresizer.com/_uploads/photos/816fa4e2/4BD4ED78-05FD-4EE4-8581-CC298554EE92_200x200.jpeg

I've keyed up better throw away bars in battles with 3pointerJ then you could even dream of coming up with, I've seen your turn poop to pee punchline, ROFL... it's fucking sad. No wonder you self vote and bite rhymes.

Locchart
01-03-2021, 06:38 PM
I've keyed up better throw away bars in battles with 3pointerJ then you could even dream of coming up with, I've seen your turn poop to pee punchline, ROFL... it's fucking sad. No wonder you self vote and bite rhymes.

You lost to poop and pee lines, though. Decisively. Go look at the votes.

Also you said champ he pee on/champion just the other day and tried to call it bars. You’re trash.

Preem
01-03-2021, 07:12 PM
You lost to poop and pee lines, though. Decisively. Go look at the votes.

Also you said champ he pee on/champion just the other day and tried to call it bars. You’re trash.

Only reason I lost was because of hate votes and dick riders. You just mad because you've been writing rhymes for like 10+ years here and are still wack as fuck and I've been here for 2 months already doing better than you.

Stop being a hater and read my battles so you can elevate.

Locchart
01-03-2021, 07:23 PM
Only reason I lost was because of hate votes and dick riders. You just mad because you've been writing rhymes for like 10+ years here and are still wack as fuck and I've been here for 2 months already doing better than you.

Stop being a hater and read my battles so you can elevate.

Hate votes by who? Letum? J Gygax? H1Z1? Lmao. You died in the battle and I embarrassed you with poop/pee lines. You’re a loser and you always will be with this kind of mentality.

Preem
01-03-2021, 07:29 PM
Hate votes by who? Letum? J Gygax? H1Z1? Lmao. You died in the battle and I embarrassed you with poop/pee lines. You’re a loser and you always will be with this kind of mentality.

I literally keyed up a verse clowning you the entire time and you said turn poop to pee and are claiming you destroyed me ROFL... you played yourself and don't even realize it. You actually spent time putting shit into multies and everything just to drop that wack shit. I keyed up my verse in 5 minutes clowning you the entire time and sent it because I knew you were doing to get dick riders and haters to vote for you regardless so I'm not wasting effort on that and still murked you with personals. You didn't have one line that was even relevant, lmao.

Locchart
01-03-2021, 07:31 PM
I literally keyed up a verse clowning you the entire time and you said turn poop to pee and are claiming you destroyed me ROFL... you played yourself and don't even realize it. You actually spent time putting shit into multies and everything just to drop that wack shit. I keyed up my verse in 5 minutes clowning you the entire time and sent it because I knew you were doing to get dick riders and haters to vote for you regardless so I'm not wasting effort on that and still murked you with personals. You didn't have one line that was even relevant, lmao.

You lost 100-0 to it though. Lmao. If you had bars worth a shit you woulda won that battle. Trust me.

Preem
01-03-2021, 07:37 PM
No you thought you were going to get me to put a shit load of effort into a 16 so you could get haters and dick riders to vote for your trash bars anyway and laugh about it, again you got outsmarted.

H1Z1
01-04-2021, 01:30 AM
SALUTES!!:high:

Edgeworth
01-04-2021, 01:40 AM
Appreciate it H1Z1

Locchart
01-04-2021, 10:45 AM
No you thought you were going to get me to put a shit load of effort into a 16 so you could get haters and dick riders to vote for your trash bars anyway and laugh about it, again you got outsmarted.

I got outsmarted by beating the brakes off of you? Lmao.

Preem
01-04-2021, 05:23 PM
I got outsmarted by beating the brakes off of you? Lmao.

bruh you aint as nice as you think, i will body you in an 8 but lemme guess you gonna duck

Locchart
01-04-2021, 09:51 PM
bruh you aint as nice as you think, i will body you in an 8 but lemme guess you gonna duck

You can send 8 lines my way and see for yourself. You’re gonna die.

Preem
01-05-2021, 09:02 PM
iiight fo sho

MecH
01-18-2021, 03:50 AM
Edgeworth a beast. Since rookie of the year been cuttin fools. Muthafuckin edgeword scissorhands.

Edgeworth
01-20-2021, 11:45 AM
Haha yes sir! Appreciate it MecH

Dizz Da Dogg
01-21-2021, 01:36 PM
Shit just seen this thread. Congrats again Edge! Well deserved man. I've only been back on LB for a little bit. But in that little time, i got you as one of the top dogs on my radar anyway. So much deserved in my eyes right from Round 1 in the tournament. Also, great work with the Prove Your Worth gig you got going on as well. Im enjoying the battle cards and the amplified storytelling that comes with them. :high: