PDA

View Full Version : lockhart cheated

Bnas
12-18-2020, 01:05 PM
@X Pugz

Myself and about 10 others are wondering what's going on with the mods on this site. There's been threads about this that Lockhart has cheated and this is the second time now, this battle also has been open for 2 days now and every time any of us 10 people try to bring it up to punk Manhattan or too fuel we just end up getting sworn at. But if any of us would cheat once we would get banned for three to six months. this is the second time Lockhart has done it now, trolling or no trolling you're not allowed to bite a verse and I'm just wondering why this battle has been up for 2 days now without any auto loss initiated as well as Lockhart being banned. This site's going to rally together soon and either ditch it and your left with nothing but moderators or there's gonna continue to be cheating with the above people named. This site has gotten so much worse (which noone though would be possible) with your current crew and their current cock sucking dick riders/ cheerleaders

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=521981

Rowdy
12-18-2020, 04:09 PM
lmaoo

learn how to tag X before making a complaint

Cracher
10-17-2021, 04:40 PM
Seems like this site is thankless bro. I see your brilliant record, over 1k battles in both text and audio with over 90% win ratio in both that's crazy as hell,:eek: then cyphers, posts and all that shit to keep the site alive and still ending up getting banned. This site didn't deserve you, you just wasted time on it by keeping it active all those years you battled. Hope other people take note and don't give their valuable time to this stupid site that makes toxic racists mod/admin :monkey: and bans the hardworking battlers. :confused:

4N2U
10-19-2021, 03:56 AM
He says, "I see your brilliant record" LMFAO!!!!

WHO IS CRACHER??????? Is it BNAS??????

Lockhart
10-19-2021, 11:02 AM
Seems like this site is thankless bro. I see your brilliant record, over 1k battles in both text and audio with over 90% win ratio in both that's crazy as hell,:eek: then cyphers, posts and all that shit to keep the site alive and still ending up getting banned. This site didn't deserve you, you just wasted time on it by keeping it active all those years you battled. Hope other people take note and don't give their valuable time to this stupid site that makes toxic racists mod/admin :monkey: and bans the hardworking battlers. :confused:

Hey Buhnoz

Young Hypn0
05-19-2022, 12:40 PM
so fuckin true, all o it

Lockhart
05-19-2022, 08:50 PM
so fuckin true, all o it

You’re my biggest fan. That part is true.

Young Hypn0
05-20-2022, 10:52 AM
homie how could anyone look up to you? Your so damn arrogant. You act like a baby that criticizes everyone here.

Lockhart
05-20-2022, 08:24 PM
homie how could anyone look up to you? Your so damn arrogant. You act like a baby that criticizes everyone here.

You have looked up to me ever since I came back to the site. You even paid homage to me on my profile but took that down the moment you saw I didn’t fuck with your goofy ass. You’re a loser.

Young Hypn0
05-20-2022, 08:43 PM
Is that the only thing your gonna whine about for your whole fuckin life? I took it away cause I didnt look up to you anymore. And does it seem like I give a shit if im a loser? Ive only been at it for a couple months now, and pussy you still havent answered my audio. Youll probly win that princess.

Lockhart
05-20-2022, 10:34 PM
Is that the only thing your gonna whine about for your whole fuckin life? I took it away cause I didnt look up to you anymore. And does it seem like I give a shit if im a loser? Ive only been at it for a couple months now, and pussy you still havent answered my audio. Youll probly win that princess.

Fuck your audio. I ain’t answering that trash.

Young Hypn0
05-21-2022, 12:28 AM
whats wrong locky? Thought you had stage skills.

Lockhart
05-21-2022, 01:33 PM
whats wrong locky? Thought you had stage skills.

What part of “you’re fucking trash” do you not understand?

Young Hypn0
05-22-2022, 12:57 PM
What part of “you’re fucking trash” do you not understand?

If Im so bad, why wont you answer me if its a free win? And what part of ¨I just started rapping¨ do you not understand?

Lockhart
05-22-2022, 11:32 PM
If Im so bad, why wont you answer me if its a free win? And what part of ¨I just started rapping¨ do you not understand?

I’m not interested in free wins when you’re that bad. Idgaf if you just started rapping. You ass.

Young Hypn0
05-23-2022, 12:46 AM
ik dumbass, but if i just started, its sorta understandable if im bad

Lockhart
05-23-2022, 08:08 AM
ik dumbass, but if i just started, its sorta understandable if im bad

Then it should be understandable that I’m not answering your shit if you’re so ass that it’s not even a fair fight. I ain’t never ask for a battle from you anyway.

Young Hypn0
05-25-2022, 10:58 AM
But I am

izayamoorman
05-30-2022, 02:08 PM
Carnage rhymes with garbage

Young Hypn0
05-30-2022, 03:23 PM
So? Tf? What kinda fuckin name is kwon marston dawg? Nobody was talkin to your ass. Besides, saying someones garbage is a pathetic line. Almost no wordplay with that. So stfu, you would use your "Hundred trill" just to suck my dick.

izayamoorman
05-30-2022, 05:50 PM
Nobody was talking to ur ass either obviously but u decided to pop in the threads tryna roast Lock for trolling. I have just as much right to say wtf I wanna say as u do. So what u a mgk fan? I guess ur tryna imitate him by firing shots at somebody u and everyone else in this world know u not fucking with. Pick on someone ur own size and pay homage j carnage

Young Hypn0
05-30-2022, 06:20 PM
nah you were talkin to my ass dumbass. I aint roasting him cause hes trolling, im roasting him cause I got the balls to do it pussy. Idgaf if your og or some shit.

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

oh, and I like mgk. Who you like?

izayamoorman
05-30-2022, 06:54 PM
I ain't knocking u for liking dude. I'm clowning u for tryna mimic his ways. I mean, "Will the real mgk please stand up?"

Young Hypn0
05-30-2022, 07:28 PM
Who said I was tryin to fuckin mimic shit? I just want to take my raps to the next level. Battle people better than me so I can learn from it.

izayamoorman
05-30-2022, 08:01 PM
I ain't knocking u for that either. But u don't have to battle the best to learn from them or get better. Study them. Watch how they move. Save urself the humiliation

Young Hypn0
05-30-2022, 08:24 PM
Cant really reply to that. I will take your advice.