PDA

View Full Version : Fair vote appeal.

Escenscee
12-15-2020, 12:16 AM
Uhm, g'day.
For some reason...my battle is closing in less than an hour which is sorta weird cos I didn't recognize time flew by. I'd like to appeal for some fair votes as only 2 people have voted so far. Appreciate & anticipate your intervention in advance.

Battle link: https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=521918

HuNgReeDy BeAsT
02-25-2021, 04:42 AM
My Solo Cypher Called

OH NO HOMO-PHO 'BIAS"

Ok I GOT IT SLICK It Must Be Lets Beef POLITICS. You Have Dudes In The LIME-LIGHT On This FINE SITE Riding ALOT OF DICK(period) Thats Ultra RAD FRUITINESS Virtual Ass Smacks And VAST BOOTY LICKS! eewh Yall In Question Are TRULY SICK, MORALLY Even More ORALLYSo What You'll Do FOR THE D?? (not a klondike bar) Just Not To TAKE AN L/ BLATANT FAIL God Son Here 'RAISING' HELL/ SATAN BAILED!! (Good Lord)Since I Re-FUSE TO LOSE, SUPER RUDE Boy ANTICS -Batty men-(Body Men) With Ex-CLUSIVE JEWELS Pharaohs GRANTED Running RANCID Forever Holding The W Single-HANDED-ly Making A FAST BREAK Till Viictory Sweet But Not Like The Sugar In Rupauls GAS TANK lol (Real Talk Though) You Could Flag For And Or Have That DRAG RACE (take it) If It Helps Build Your FAN BASE Cuz I GOT FRISKY CATS TO CASTRATE NOT SHIFTY FAGS TO 'MAN..DATE' !! So Its Straight Dueces When I See You Don't Reach Out For A HAND SHAKE Unless You Want To Eat A Round Early,,, That's A Damned PANCAKE!!