PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations! To Lockhart & Godbody

Rowdy
08-20-2020, 12:11 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/xCRGQfdD/GODYCHAMPION.pnghttps://i.postimg.cc/1X3G5kgg/LOCKHARTCHAMPION.png

Big ups to 2FUEL & Skitt_Blazin

Also shoutout to EVERYONE who participated and made both tourneys AMAZING!

Kompz
08-20-2020, 12:27 AM
congrats fellas, incredible performances.

TRIPP5
08-20-2020, 12:28 AM
L E G I O N
UBITCHU

CulpritT
08-20-2020, 01:03 AM
Someone clearly got their Killer for hire. Goodshit y'all

henry kendrick
08-20-2020, 07:21 AM
lockhart can we brawl

Óðinn
08-20-2020, 07:31 AM
Props to both of the Summer Throwdown Champions. :high:

Lizman
08-20-2020, 09:55 AM
I Strongly Dislike 2Fuel,
But His Verse Was Better

Óðinn
08-20-2020, 10:30 AM
I strongly dislike delusional morons
But your votes were terrible.

Rowdy
08-20-2020, 11:24 AM
Lmaoooo^

Óðinn
08-20-2020, 12:36 PM
If You're Torpidly Wrecked/Anemic, A Scorching Itch/Rash Disease, Lyth's, Sporting Filled Gats With Seizures, Nor Kids Ill/Bed Sick: Measles; If You Forfeit Cis, Next A She-... Wished, A Gorily Mess, She? He? Crit, Scoring Width/With Tex'/Tecs? She's Reaching... Bodily Mass Indices; If You're Whoring, Bitch Vedge Is Teeming, Horribly, Wet With Semen/C Men, Fourth Squeezed, She Bled Which Means It's Follicle Cells In Sequence; Floridly Red In Streams, Kid's, Orbiting Death, Ill-Being, I'm Cordial: Gats/Fifths Greeting, Mortice Kill: Spread With Keying; If You're Normally Bred As Species, Accordingly Plan Bequeathed Gifts, You'll Be Morbidly Left/Deceased, With, Orchid Trees Kept This Season; If 40 Gets Whacked This Weekend? His Corps/Corpse, It Nets, Fish Treatment, Proxy, Bullet Points To A Wave, List: Nautical, Nav, Ship, Seamen; It's Erotica Sex With Leashes: Bitch Wris' Trained With The Straps?/Which Cord In Acts Left Chick Speechless?, So The Ugly Nose Up This White, She'll See What Snorting Stacked Crack With Fiends Is; His Shorty's Hands Slashed With Sweeping, All Five Clipped With The Fourth, Rick/Morty Get Back This Season; Lyth Tex' Vers' This Zero? Average, Pair Pop, You'll Lay Shun, Milwaukee Stats Matched With Cleveland... Lyth

Ladies & Gentlemen, one of Lizman’s most recent verses. If my verse was a 4 in your eyes, this is about a -7 in everyone else’s.

https://media.giphy.com/media/C7JVldsoKokBq/giphy.gif

Erupt da Monsta
08-20-2020, 12:45 PM
Congrats fellas!!

LoDshit!

Lizman
08-20-2020, 04:58 PM
If You're Torpidly Wrecked/Anemic, A Scorching Itch/Rash Disease, Lyth's, Sporting Filled Gats With Seizures, Nor Kids Ill/Bed Sick: Measles; If You Forfeit Cis, Next A She-... Wished, A Gorily Mess, She? He? Crit, Scoring Width/With Tex'/Tecs? She's Reaching... Bodily Mass Indices; If You're Whoring, Bitch Vedge Is Teeming, Horribly, Wet With Semen/C Men, Fourth Squeezed, She Bled Which Means It's Follicle Cells In Sequence; Floridly Red In Streams, Kid's, Orbiting Death, Ill-Being, I'm Cordial: Gats/Fifths Greeting, Mortice Kill: Spread With Keying; If You're Normally Bred As Species, Accordingly Plan Bequeathed Gifts, You'll Be Morbidly Left/Deceased, With, Orchid Trees Kept This Season; If 40 Gets Whacked This Weekend? His Corps/Corpse, It Nets, Fish Treatment, Proxy, Bullet Points To A Wave, List: Nautical, Nav, Ship, Seamen; It's Erotica Sex With Leashes: Bitch Wris' Trained With The Straps?/Which Cord In Acts Left Chick Speechless?, So The Ugly Nose Up This White, She'll See What Snorting Stacked Crack With Fiends Is; His Shorty's Hands Slashed With Sweeping, All Five Clipped With The Fourth, Rick/Morty Get Back This Season; Lyth Tex' Vers' This Zero? Average, Pair Pop, You'll Lay Shun, Milwaukee Stats Matched With Cleveland... Lyth

Ladies & Gentlemen, one of Lizman’s most recent verses. If my verse was a 4 in your eyes, this is about a -7 in everyone else’s.

That Verse Rocks.
Especially The First Half Until " Orchid Trees Kept This Season"
The Best Line Of That Entire Verse, And Better Than Anything You Have Ever Written Is This:
" If 40 Gets Whacked This Weekend? His Corps/Corpse, It Nets, Fish Treatment, Proxy, Bullet Points To A Wave, List: Nautical, Nav, Ship, Seamen"

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

On Another Note, I Had A Quick Look And I Have Atleast 5 Battles From 2009 That Have Verses That Are Better Than Yours From 2020.

Let That Sink In You Simple Minded Noob

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

https://media.giphy.com/media/C7JVldsoKokBq/giphy.gif

See,

Even His Replies Are Classier Than Yours Noob (Lockhart).

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

I strongly dislike delusional morons
But your votes were terrible.

Interesting.
In Your Haste To Make A Retort, You Contradicted Yourself.

Godbody
08-20-2020, 05:18 PM
Ha, appreciate it and congrats Lockhart.

I had to block Lizman's bitchass for his vote on my finals battle, good to see ya'll cookin him in here

Óðinn
08-20-2020, 08:37 PM
If you have verses from 2009 that’s better than what I just said to FUEL, then show us (without making us laugh at you in the process). I could lose both hands and my eyesight and still manage to type something better than you NOW.

You'll still need The Rosetta Stone and someone versed in decipherment.

Lizman
08-21-2020, 11:17 AM
If you have verses from 2009 that’s better than what I just said to FUEL, then show us (without making us laugh at you in the process). I could lose both hands and my eyesight and still manage to type something better than you NOW.

Search For Them Yourself.
I Have Them Bookmarked.

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

You'll still need The Rosetta Stone and someone versed in decipherment.

I Agree

Lizman
08-21-2020, 11:21 AM
Ha, appreciate it and congrats Lockhart.

I had to block Lizman's bitchass for his vote on my finals battle, good to see ya'll cookin him in here

There's No Need To Be Salty Buddy.
Or Are You Triggered Because I'd Be Able To Freestyle Your "Complex Lines"?

Just Messing With You (I Don't Know Who You Are (But My Freestyles Are Complex))

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

I’m not actively searching for good ‘09 Lizman verses the same way I’m not searching for Jason verses, cause neither of those things exist.

I Wonder Whatever Happened To Jason.
He Was A Fairly Decent Cat (Compared To You ****** Anyway)

Óðinn
08-21-2020, 11:44 AM
There's No Need To Be Salty Buddy.
Or Are You Triggered Because I'd Be Able To Freestyle Your "Complex Lines"?

Just Messing With You (I Don't Know Who You Are (But My Freestyles Are Complex))

Drop one'a these in the Audio section... would love to hear it. :high:

Lizman
08-22-2020, 12:26 PM
Drop one'a these in the Audio section... would love to hear it. :high:

Nah I'm Good

Óðinn
08-22-2020, 01:37 PM
Nah I'm Good

Oh, i see... it was all a front. Got it. :high:

Lizman
08-23-2020, 01:53 PM
Oh, i see... it was all a front. Got it. :high:

Like Q Anon?

RhymeClops
08-23-2020, 02:55 PM
Respect to both emcees propz

Student
08-23-2020, 03:11 PM
Said Congrats on Discord but moving the subject back to pULSe & Lockhart, DOPE FINALS this time around.

Shoutout to @Q & Skitt_Blazin for bringing the heat too

Lizman
08-24-2020, 06:55 AM
Said Congrats on Discord but moving the subject back to pULSe & Lockhart, DOPE FINALS this time around.

Shoutout to @Q & Skitt_Blazin for bringing the heat too

Is Pulse Godbody?

Student
08-24-2020, 11:11 AM
Is Pulse Godbody?
Yup. :high:

Fred Wheezy
08-26-2020, 05:40 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/xCRGQfdD/GODYCHAMPION.pnghttps://i.postimg.cc/1X3G5kgg/LOCKHARTCHAMPION.png

Big ups to 2FUEL & Skitt_Blazin

Also shoutout to EVERYONE who participated and made both tourneys AMAZING!

Lizman
08-26-2020, 11:37 AM
Yup. :high:

I See.

Lizman
08-26-2020, 03:37 PM
See how terrible you are? That’s a first.

The Only Reason I Am More Active On Letsbeef Is Because Of The Pandemic.
I Do Not Make It My Mission To Stay On Top Of People's Name Changes, Kid.

Lockhart
10-22-2021, 11:57 AM
Bump because Lizman is toilet water.

EtH
10-22-2021, 12:43 PM
Ngl I thought Pulse had got in HOF along with Lock's audio and my heart broke a little bit. Me and Pulse have been in this bracket together for so long haha.

Denton
10-22-2021, 07:21 PM
Bump because Lizman is toilet water.

Had to re-read this thread for the lulz