PDA

View Full Version : Bringing back original battle credits system

X
05-02-2020, 12:36 AM
We changed the credits system last year to make it easier for people to start battles and get emcee items. After reviewing the system, we have decided to bring back the original credits system with some tweaks:

-3 credits to start or join a battle
+1 credit for voting on battle
+5 credits for voting on tournament battle
+5 credits for joining a tournament battle

Goals of these changes are to bring up voting and encourage tournament participation.

Rai
05-02-2020, 12:43 AM
I like it. Good shit ya'll. I'll do my part and start putting in work.

Óðinn
05-02-2020, 09:26 AM
This is awesome... great news :high:

RickyLahey
05-02-2020, 12:51 PM
I'm frustrated. Numerous times I have opened every single battle that still needed votes in all of my tabs. Literally 50+ tabs and I put in work peeping all battles and voting. No one does this. No one has the same energy. No one tries. Not even the moderators or admins. Let me know if you need a real work horse because even with this change? Shit isnt working.

Brickrepper
05-02-2020, 01:42 PM
U gon need more credits for voting or more rewards..most people don’t pay attention to credits anyway ..and I’m one of them, u need to implement sumthin that’s going to motivate people to vote..after all wats the point in battling if you can’t get votes..I believe concentrating on fixing the voting problem will bring up activity.

GOOD GRIEF
05-03-2020, 07:54 PM
i suggested paying credits to enter tourneys and to challenge for LBT. making credits more valuable has no downsides. I would even recommend upping the amount of credits required to battle if it wasn't for the fact new people and snipers would hate it.

ooooh... voting on 5 battles before you can regurgitate your supa hot fiyah bars in the open battles section? SCARY

Óðinn
05-03-2020, 09:45 PM
Oh... and when this comes in... wipe all credits. Fresh start. I've 4K + credits. Bringing back the old system, i'd not need to vote at all to battle. Clean slate is needed. :high:

Shodan
05-04-2020, 06:34 PM
yes good

Rowdy
05-04-2020, 07:14 PM
i suggested paying credits to enter tourneys and to challenge for LBT. making credits more valuable has no downsides. I would even recommend upping the amount of credits required to battle if it wasn't for the fact new people and snipers would hate it.

ooooh... voting on 5 battles before you can regurgitate your supa hot fiyah bars in the open battles section? SCARY

exactly. people might actually vote more

Student
05-04-2020, 07:45 PM

Co-Sign 100%

Exact Dose
05-05-2020, 03:02 PM
get rid of 100 character voting

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

people will vote more if there were better battles to listen to and less kaka flooded

nightcrawler
05-05-2020, 06:54 PM
Before you start a battle you should vote on at least 1 battle beforehand. I tried to do my part and vote as much as possible but there is no reward to it. Besides some cheap credits, there has to be a reward implemented thats worth the voters time and get us in the habit of voting. Plus the blocking system is stupid and easy to take advantage of, people are blocking others just because they didn't get voted to win. you could just block fair voters, while leave those who are biased and like you thats an easy win right there.

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

And yes I agree with GOOD GRIEF
And Exact Dose

Exact Dose
05-05-2020, 08:31 PM
Also need to make sure when you post a battle it sounds the same for everybody. Most my battles change after confirmed and this last one is off beat even though it sounded find on computer after it was accepted. Now on phone sounds different.

Its discouraging to keep posting battles when they come out like shit and you get lower stars and rank because they cant hear vocals. I liked it back when you could change beat anf vocal sound after the fact.

Exact Dose
05-06-2020, 10:00 AM
I try to give you ideas to help your site and I get my exclusive member tag ripped .. been here for 10 years the shit dont even give me any extra benefit and i get stripped of it .. Scare away anybody that can rap to use your site .

Zezmeril
08-24-2020, 03:38 PM
get rid of 100 character voting

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

people will vote more if there were better battles to listen to and less kaka flooded

Fv no h8 m8