PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Goodness for HOF

Godbody
04-09-2020, 06:15 PM
Or some honorary title. Idc about his skill level or lack of chips, this dude was funny. Gave Letsbeef 5,000+ battles too.

A solid dude from what I remember, never seen him bitching and bickering on forums. Just working on his freestyles while incorporating comedy...I see value in that, so I'ma stick my neck out for dude cuz you don't see/hear these types anymore on LB

And if it sets the precedent for others who ya'll feel are undeserving w/e. Its just a rap site. The more the same 20 mfers log in every day, the more these inactive members that brought value to the site become forgotten. Shit, some of you probably never even heard of dude and now you have the chance to revisit his shit and listen to it.

Thoughts? I already know some of ya'll are a firm no. that's cool.

His profile page: https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=85745

Locchart
04-09-2020, 06:17 PM
Where’s the yes button for the homie Mr. Goodness? Certified legend of LB.

EtH
04-09-2020, 06:34 PM
Stop now. Orthadox is HOF then.

Godbody
04-09-2020, 06:49 PM
So be it. Kinda douchey imo to care that much about a virtual HOF on a 15 yr old site on its last legs feel me. When X inevitably stops caring about LB and doesnt re-register the domain or re-up on hosting all this shit is gone. Permanently.

Idk whats up with Mister Goodness. For all I know (god forbid) he passed, since his last login was in 2012. I'm just tryna give people their flowers and their props that have always been overlooked but brought value to the site.

Locchart
04-09-2020, 06:51 PM
So be it. Kinda douchey imo to care that much about a virtual HOF on a 15 yr old site on its last legs feel me. When X inevitably stops caring about LB and doesnt re-register the domain or re-up on hosting all this shit is gone. Permanently.

Idk whats up with Mister Goodness. For all I know (god forbid) he passed, since his last login was in 2012. I'm just tryna give people their flowers and their props that have always been overlooked but brought value to the site.

https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=52420

He had a multi account called Switched Focus. Last log in was 2018.

Godbody
04-09-2020, 06:53 PM
That's good to hear..and also, this mfer had 6,000+ battles then. Unmatched dedication

Ya'll dont have to agree & it's cool. But just skim through Mister Goodness's last few audio battles and tell me you dont at least smirk at some of the shit dude says

EtH
04-10-2020, 04:54 AM
How the fuck does someone make a HOF induction thread then say "I dunno why yous care about the HOF". If it doesn't mean anything why induct anyone?

Regardless, battling a lot doesn't equal HOF. Orthadox and H Nigga would be locks for text HOF if this was the case.

The Saaxxx Baba
04-10-2020, 06:52 AM
How the fuck does someone make a HOF induction thread then say "I dunno why yous care about the HOF". If it doesn't mean anything why induct anyone?

Regardless, battling a lot doesn't equal HOF. Orthadox and H Nigga would be locks for text HOF if this was the case.

Don't forget Bnas for text and audios both too yO !!

Godbody
04-10-2020, 11:16 AM
Well Saxxx you ain't really one to talk making an EtH for HOF thread because if it's about dominating the site, EtH never did that.

EtH: "'If it doesn't mean anything why induct anyone?"

If it doesn't mean anything, why be opposed to inducting someone?

I chopped it up with Lockhart on the Discord about why I think Mr. Goodness deserves his spot.

Shit, the other day I told myself "Lemme go listen to a Mr. Goodness battle" and I dont say that about anyone on LB. Not cuz he's the most skilled but because I needed a laugh that day. That's value. Nothing wrong with giving ppl props.

Also, Mr. Goodness making HOF doesn't take away from what HOF'ers accomplished. They'll all still have the titles under their names, so obviously anyone looking through the HOF will know who the most dominant are.

The Saaxxx Baba
04-10-2020, 12:29 PM
it's about dominating the site,

so you like domination ... :monkey:

Phil Banks
04-10-2020, 01:13 PM
Yeah I could get behind this dude had bars too