PDA

View Full Version : Ranking System Got a Bug?

Rain Matrix 2021
03-27-2020, 04:50 PM
3 Of My Battles Just Finished And Im Not Ranked Seasonally .... Im #1 Monthly tho Lol .... Thats weird tho, because it says i got 1 win 0 Losses .... I just beat 3 niggas

Sax & Rhifle Are on both lists .... So , whats happening? How do i cross-over to Seasonal? & is it possible to make my current win-loss record a part of that or do i gotta start from scratch

Rowdy
03-27-2020, 04:55 PM
3 Of My Battles Just Finished And Im Not Ranked Seasonally .... Im #1 Monthly tho Lol .... Thats weird tho, because it says i got 1 win 0 Losses .... I just beat 3 niggas

Sax & Rhifle Are on both lists .... So , whats happening? How do i cross-over to Seasonal? & is it possible to make my current win-loss record a part of that or do i gotta start from scratch

Battles have to be sent within the current season, not responded to.

Rain Matrix 2021
03-27-2020, 04:59 PM
Idk what that has to do with anything .... They were Sent & Replied to the same day Sorta thing

Im thinking its a minimum of 5 battles ..... So will it show once i complete my 5th? Im definately not understanding how this works & the monthly thing got me confused

Rowdy
03-27-2020, 05:00 PM
Idk what that has to do with anything .... They were Sent & Replied to the same day Sorta thing

Im thinking its a minimum of 5 battles ..... So will it show once i complete my 5th? Im definately not understanding how this works & the monthly thing got me confused

Nah you're right. I'd probably give it a few hours. It probably hasn't updated fully yet. No telling

Rain Matrix 2021
03-27-2020, 05:15 PM
Iiiight Just Wanna Make Sure i Aint Doing Nothing Wrong. Like I Dont Gotta Hit a Button or Something Cuz i Dont Wanna Be Wasting Bars Not Being Ranked lol

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

Yo is the Spring Throwdown Off-Limits To Me If i Dont Place?

REZN
03-27-2020, 05:16 PM
You have to have five battles to place in the seasonal rankings.

The Saaxxx Baba
03-27-2020, 09:52 PM

they called seasonal rankings now :p

Rain Matrix 2021
03-27-2020, 10:02 PM
Yeah^ but theres still monthly rankings , which is what im on (& You too i guess, but you're also on the seasonal). im 1-0 in the monthly rankings which doesn't make any sense cuz i have 3 completed battles .... And im not on the seasonal ranks at all

Only thing i can think of is ... your first battle is thrown into the monthly rankings (Everyone on that list only has 1 battle) and the rest would fall onto your seasonal rankings once u complete 5

Figuring this out as i go .... Also , Does anybody have a mathematical equation to the ELO system? Does it take into consideration Titles, or just your opponents rank? His All-time rank, or seasonal? His Emcee Rating (With the stars) ... Or what

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

NVM im on the season rankings now .... literally just happened as i posted that. Fuckin Aye bud

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

Yo im 1 Number higher than u Sax lol .... Watch me climb that bitch now

& Prolly still #1 In the Monthly :D

The Saaxxx Baba
03-27-2020, 10:03 PM
Yeah^ but theres still monthly rankings , which is what im on (& You too i guess, but you're also on the seasonal). im 1-0 in the monthly rankings which doesn't make any sense cuz i have 3 completed battles .... And im not on the seasonal ranks at all

Only thing i can think of is ... your first battle is thrown into the monthly rankings (Everyone on that list only has 1 battle) and the rest would fall onto your seasonal rankings once u complete 5

Figuring this out as i go .... Also , Does anybody have a mathematical equation to the ELO system? Does it take into consideration Titles, or just your opponents rank? His All-time rank, or seasonal? His Emcee Rating (With the stars) ... Or what

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

NVM im on the season rankings now .... literally just happened as i posted that. Fuckin Aye bud

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

Yo im 1 Number higher than u Sax lol .... Watch me climb that bitch now

& Prolly still #1 In the Monthly :D

just the ranks bru. I may/may not be right tho i stopped iving a fuck about those rankings a long time ago.

Judgement_ill
03-27-2020, 10:03 PM

A bug?

This entire website is a literal fucking insect and it's disabled because it's trapped in the part of the web that apparently not even the spider gives a fuck about.

Rain Matrix 2021
03-27-2020, 10:04 PM
U niggas taking the fun out of everything lol i digress tho

Judgement_ill
03-27-2020, 10:05 PM
Ighty

The Saaxxx Baba
03-27-2020, 10:10 PM
U niggas taking the fun out of everything lol i digress tho

LMAO !!

Judgement_ill
03-27-2020, 10:14 PM
But yeah there's actually been a ranking bug for about half a year or so now. It'll tell you that you have an {insert amount of battles or losses} when either or could be wrong. Like you could have 20 or 40 losses when you really have 30 losses & the same thing with W's. Like half the website was complaining about that shit a few months prior.