PDA

View Full Version : Question

izayamoorman
03-26-2020, 09:16 PM
So 5 people sent me battles but I’m not replying to them because I didn’t tell them that I wanted to battle before they sent. Is this still considered ducking? I haven’t not replied to a battle sent my way until now.

Judgement_ill
03-26-2020, 09:25 PM
Nah homie that's not ducking. That's like me sending you a battle without consent and calling you out on being pussy if you don't take it. That shit doesn't make sense.

Just request a moderator to delete those battles. Unless, that is, you'd like to take them anyways...

- Barzooka

Locchart
03-26-2020, 09:28 PM
*Sends Barzooka a 128 liner with a deadline of tonight*

*Barzooka doesn’t respond*

What a ducking pussy.

EtH
03-26-2020, 09:35 PM
Lock ducked our LBT match.

NOBLE
03-26-2020, 10:35 PM
No, it's not ducking. Ducking is more like when you put on a show as if you're willing to battle but when it comes time to do it you find some lame excuse or another to avoid having a showdown.
P.S. Moderators shouldn't honor requests to delete unanswered battles unless the request is made by the person who sent the battle. They may have bars they want to reuse elsewhere which they hadn't saved on notepad, and there are a few other reasons why the sender should make the request rather than someone who just wants their inbox cleaned.

Locchart
03-26-2020, 10:38 PM
Lock ducked our LBT match.

And Teek started AC’s.

Rowdy
03-26-2020, 10:38 PM
No, it's not ducking. Ducking is more like when you put on a show as if you're willing to battle but when it comes time to do it you find some lame excuse or another to avoid having a showdown.
P.S. Moderators shouldn't honor requests to delete unanswered battles unless the request is made by the person who sent the battle. They may have bars they want to reuse elsewhere which they hadn't saved on notepad, and there are a few other reasons why the sender should make the request rather than someone who just wants their inbox cleaned.

The new text box automatically saves your last draft so even if you submit a blind battle, if you start a new battle, you can load that verse.

NOBLE
03-26-2020, 10:55 PM
And Teek started AC’s.
Teek did it as a favor because "Dave", who was supposed to be banned anyways, didn't have Exclusive.
The new text box automatically saves your last draft so even if you submit a blind battle, if you start a new battle, you can load that verse.

True that! I forgot about the new features.

Locchart
03-26-2020, 10:56 PM
Teek did it as a favor because "Dave", who was supposed to be banned anyways, didn't have Exclusive.

I know. I just like to give EtH a bit of grief over it. Should’ve seen how he reacted when I put Teek as the founder of the crew in the AC’s HoF thread.

izayamoorman
03-26-2020, 11:09 PM
Lol Teek the Goat

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Exactly what I thought

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Damn lb stepped it’s game up, dramatically

Rain Matrix 2021
03-27-2020, 12:17 AM
Not ducking ... I only sent u that 8 liner cause u beat me to an open ... Vs Pagan

Just a little weird u'd battle him & not me is all .... :high: ....

izayamoorman
03-27-2020, 04:15 AM
Cuz he didn’t just send to me without my approval

Mizz Ammo
03-29-2020, 09:37 PM
Preps for spoting the stange kid he say u "DONT KNOW WHAT IM GOING THRU?🤣, BRUHH does it affect my quality of life? Why bring ur dr phil shit on here lol crazy cunt.

Mandy