PDA

View Full Version : So I'm sick

Barzooka
03-13-2020, 06:41 PM
I went to the doctor to get an excuse from work today. She told me that there might be something wrong with my appendix as it could be prone to rupture and I should go to the ER probably ASAP. I'm thinking that the closest actual hospital to me is a fucking Coronavirus cesspool so I'm just gonna chill at home at let the right side of my tummy feel funny.

But that being said, I may or may not bring a verse this time for Kompz. I don't want to rush anything but at the same time I haven't even started writing just because I was so caught up with life before I got sick. Letting you guys know what's up so you don't think I'm just trying to dub out on this.

Kiwi Peewee
03-13-2020, 06:59 PM
No worries on the concept tourney, I can get you a (limited) extension if need be. But appendicitis is way more likely to kill you than coronavirus dude. By like a mile. You should at least call in and see if they have a clean ward.

Barzooka
03-14-2020, 02:14 PM
No worries on the concept tourney, I can get you a (limited) extension if need be. But appendicitis is way more likely to kill you than coronavirus dude. By like a mile. You should at least call in and see if they have a clean ward.

I'll be fine. I'm going to clock into work in a few hours and still just haven't had any time to write because I was just laying down aching in pain but now I need to make that money because it don't make itself.

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

And if you guys grant me an extension then I hope you don't close the battle early either.

Feels more pointless the more I think about it because I also have to work tomorrow & the next day and if I'm not working then I'll probably be going to surgery instead. LOL