PDA

View Full Version : Topical Battle

The Saaxxx Baba
03-02-2020, 01:53 AM
Apart from any upcoming tourneys,

Me and J0k3 have decided to have a topical battle with a few changes just coz the both of us were looking to do a topical.

The format as mutually agreed to is gonna be as follows -

1. Will be done in the Box and not in the forums or cypher.
2. Length to be 16 lines.

It would be nice if either RULE or Rieper or both could give us a topic and time limit we both could agree to adhere to.

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 AM ----------

would be nice if we could get this started soon :p

Locchart
03-02-2020, 01:57 AM
Just read this. Gonna need to give me some time to think of a good topic for you two to write 16 lines on since you won’t have much space to really do much with it, imo.

The Saaxxx Baba
03-02-2020, 02:05 AM
Just read this. Gonna need to give me some time to think of a good topic for you two to write 16 lines on since you won’t have much space to really do much with it, imo.

yeah we are looking to go with this in a way where it easier for everybody to read and vote too.

DiZzReSpEkT
03-02-2020, 03:40 AM

I’m down for 32 or 64 if The Saaxxx Baba Is

The Saaxxx Baba
03-02-2020, 05:20 AM
I’m down for 32 or 64 if The Saaxxx Baba Is

LOL i know you are but that would prolly take more than a week to write for me atleast plus defeat the purpose of doing this in the box as well.

DiZzReSpEkT
03-02-2020, 10:05 PM
LOL i know you are but that would prolly take more than a week to write for me atleast plus defeat the purpose of doing this in the box as well.

Yeah but I mean its always better to take your time to create a perfect polished product. Id need at least 1-2 weeks to write it anyway because of the buttfucking im getting by our lovely school district.

Your choice though man.

The Saaxxx Baba
03-03-2020, 02:57 AM
Yeah but I mean its always better to take your time to create a perfect polished product. Id need at least 1-2 weeks to write it anyway because of the buttfucking im getting by our lovely school district.

Your choice though man.

i would prefer a 16, the timeline tho thats up to you since u got school and stuff. where are RULE and Rieper tho lol

The Saaxxx Baba
03-04-2020, 01:19 AM
yo Rieper and RULE give us a topic man.