PDA

View Full Version : To All them WWE fans of the past and present

The Saaxxx Baba
02-29-2020, 03:02 AM
were you all aware of this shit - :confused:

FOZZY - Judas (OFFICIAL VIDEO) - YouTube

Just stumbled on it and I'm fucking bumping this for the third time in a row now :eek:

RULE
02-29-2020, 03:44 AM
AEW FANS SING JUDAS AS LE CHAMPION MAKES HIS WAY TO THE RING | AEW DYNAMITE JERICHO CRUISE EDITION - YouTube

The Saaxxx Baba
02-29-2020, 03:47 AM
AEW FANS SING JUDAS AS LE CHAMPION MAKES HIS WAY TO THE RING | AEW DYNAMITE JERICHO CRUISE EDITION - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3azQuNL2LIM)

The fuck is AEW man :confused:

Zezmeril
02-29-2020, 12:30 PM
The fuck is AEW man :confused:

Aew is the promotion that popped up about a year ago. Jericho is the current champ shit's tight

Locchart
02-29-2020, 12:36 PM
AEW > WWE

Esso
02-29-2020, 01:13 PM
AEW is alright. In ring talent is good for the most part. Tag team stuff shits on WWE’s tag team matches. Women’s division is terrible. Production has a WCW feel to it.

Locchart
02-29-2020, 01:20 PM
AEW is alright. In ring talent is good for the most part. Tag team stuff shits on WWE’s tag team matches. Women’s division is terrible. Production has a WCW feel to it.

Yeah WWE’s pushed the women’s division a lot over the past few years. Gonna be hard for AEW to catch up with that. Tag Team for WWE has left a lot to be desired over the years. Having to bring back The Miz & Morrison as another retread isn’t a good sign and no one thought The Street Profits were gonna beat Rollins & Murphy when they’re just a watered down version of Cryme Tyme. Having Goldberg and Lesnar as the main champs on both brands is an awful decision, imo. Completely killed The Fiend which was their best thing going on the main roster and they buried Ricochet for no apparent reason. This is all just from Super Showdown, as well. I could go on about who else they’ve needlessly buried, but that would take a whole thread.

Rowdy
02-29-2020, 01:46 PM
You're legit about 17 years late lolol

The Saaxxx Baba
02-29-2020, 02:21 PM
You're legit about 17 years late lolol

LMAO !!

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

Women’s division is terrible.

all i look forward to in the women's division in wrestling entertainment is a BRA AND PANTIES MATCH !!! If AEW makes that happen lol ...

Anywyas, dunno much abt it yet, but will youtube some of the matches in it later.

Esso
02-29-2020, 02:33 PM
Yeah WWE’s pushed the women’s division a lot over the past few years. Gonna be hard for AEW to catch up with that. Tag Team for WWE has left a lot to be desired over the years. Having to bring back The Miz & Morrison as another retread isn’t a good sign and no one thought The Street Profits were gonna beat Rollins & Murphy when they’re just a watered down version of Cryme Tyme. Having Goldberg and Lesnar as the main champs on both brands is an awful decision, imo. Completely killed The Fiend which was their best thing going on the main roster and they buried Ricochet for no apparent reason. This is all just from Super Showdown, as well. I could go on about who else they’ve needlessly buried, but that would take a whole thread.

Might as well take the whole thread then.

I don’t mind Goldberg and Lesnar being champs tbh. They’re both going to lose soon. McIntyre’s on fire right now and him beating Lesnar at Mania is going to be worth watching for alone. Roman needs someone unlikeable to put him over as champ. The Fiend is super popular...if Roman was the first to beat him with a stupid Superman punch and a spear the Wrestlemania crowd would riot. Roman will be cheered if he beats (and hopefully retires) Goldberg. The Fiend has been going after people who were put over him in the past. Enter John Cena, who beat Bray at Mania 30 in one of the dumbest things Vince ever did. He can beat Cena, who nobody will get mad about doing the job. It sticks with The Fiend’s pattern, Cena’s an even bigger name than Reigns, and then you get the Fiend vs Roman as the Summerslam headliner. Burying Ricochet was stupid but it makes Lesnar look super strong going into Wrestlemania by beating the guy who delivered the low blow that allowed McIntyre to eliminate him.

Idk about you but I think Roman/Goldberg and Cena/Wyatt is better than Roman/Wyatt and Cena/Elias.

It’s sad they needed to bring back Miz and Morrison to make the tag division interesting but I’m happy to see them wearing the belts...it’s better than the USOs and New Day continuing to trade back and forth. Unfortunately, they don’t seem to want the Revival to be champs for too long. And you watch, the Street Profits will win those belts on Raw before too long.

The Saaxxx Baba
03-02-2020, 03:13 AM
Roman Reigns needs a muscular make over tbh he ain't charismatic enough pull off stunts like the fied etc...

his best bet would be intimidation through size and needs to get back to the drawing board

or make his way up through more hardcore matches like how mankind and edge did.

I did rather see Seth Rolins being pushed in his place coz the dude is one of the most sharpest with his in ring skills currently or Braun Strowman.

Other than that i think Lesnar losing to Drew would be a big no since that would need drew to carry the future like how lesnar has been doing which he cannot. so a close fight is all i see happening there unless it is an upset due to external factors which would be an even better outcome.

All in all the lack of hardocre matches like the TLC,I quit etc.. in let alone the PPVs but even in the RAW and SMackdown like back in the day has made WWE way to boring.

Infact a lot of the divas these days have better in ring moves and abilities than most men.

DiZzReSpEkT
03-02-2020, 03:39 AM
AEW > WWE

Shits FAX