PDA

View Full Version : Im new

Aganesse
02-23-2020, 07:59 PM
hey my name is Agasse and im new to this site.. i am a girl rapper and im here to learn.. can anyone guide me? :)

Frawsty Da FlowMan
02-23-2020, 08:55 PM
holy fuck i can smell da desperation from here

DiZzReSpEkT
02-23-2020, 11:20 PM
hey my name is Agasse and im new to this site.. i am a girl rapper and im here to learn.. can anyone guide me? :)

Change your name to Chris Hansen and I will give you a solid 1 and a half credits

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

But fr tho other than the fact this is probably Rican with an IP Blocker (hey chico), If it is fr message up Rieper or Edgeworth or sumn' for battle shit. But if you want rap in general id message Madverbs

Aganesse
02-24-2020, 08:40 AM
lll battle madverbs in a rap battle

The Saaxxx Baba
02-24-2020, 08:46 AM

I can guide you yaw. how would you like to begin?

Aganesse
02-24-2020, 08:56 AM
how do i battle someone, my last battle i ddnt know my opponent but he knew me so people voted for him

The Saaxxx Baba
02-24-2020, 09:09 AM
how do i battle someone, my last battle i ddnt know my opponent but he knew me so people voted for him

post it as a blind which just means checking the post blind in the drop box before submitting ur verse in the settings.