PDA

View Full Version : Introducing the Premium Membership!

X
02-02-2020, 02:59 AM
Get VIP perks and help support LetsBeef at the same time! The Premium Membership (https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/payments.php) helps cover the development and server costs it takes to keep LetsBeef running. Full benefits include:

Premium Member user title
Access to private forum for Premium Members only
Upload your tracks to your profile
Upload beats for audio battles and cyphers
Audio Battle & Cypher up to 3 minutes*
Text Battle & Cypher up to 128 lines (64 bars)*
Start and Join Crews
Custom Emcee items only for Premium Members
No Ads! Your support helps develop new features and evolve LetsBeef

Sign up for the LetsBeef Premium Membership (https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/payments.php) for only $4.99 USD per month. You can also save money with the yearly membership option.

* If you already have the older Exclusive Membership you will retain all your current benefits including track uploading! However the new benefits such as user titles and extended battle lengths are only available to Premium Members

Punk
02-02-2020, 08:33 AM
This looks like its gonna be pretty cool.

But legit everyone said no custom usertitles and they're still introduced here for premium. I dont mind the premium title only because I've gotten so used to seeing exclusive but the custom color titles, nobody wanted.

Anyways, hope this goes well. Glad to see letsbeef's gonna be moving forward..

Profite
02-02-2020, 05:49 PM
sup yall.. peep my text battles if you aint 2 busy u kno'..churr

fairness preciated..you knoo'..

Edgeworth
02-03-2020, 02:03 PM

^ Definitely nobody wants these to happen. Pretty disconnected imo to think this would be something people want

^ Confused by this, pretty sure this happens already? So it's being taken away then i suppose

^ Pretty cool, though I'm not sure how often a 128 line battle is gonna be used, or read for that matter. Could see 3 min audios making some classics though.

Start and Join Crews

^ Wh-what? I'm gonna have to pay to be able to join crews? Cmon man.

^ Any new ways to spend credits is obviously good, since there is nothing to spend credits on right now once you've decked out your emcee one time through, as both battling and voting grants credits. Putting it behind a paywall prolly aint the look though.

OK

All in all, meh? Only a couple new things and really only 1 that's got potential to be pretty cool.

Ticket
02-03-2020, 09:30 PM
Get VIP perks and help support LetsBeef at the same time! The Premium Membership (https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/payments.php) helps cover the development and server costs it takes to keep LetsBeef running. Full benefits include:

Start and Join Crews

Sign up for the LetsBeef Premium Membership (https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/payments.php) for only $4.99 USD per month. You can also save money with the yearly membership option.

* If you already have the older Exclusive Membership you will retain all your current benefits including track uploading! However the new benefits such as user titles and extended battle lengths are only available to Premium Members

This is like the old exclusive membership... man... if you build the site up a little and update it then the $ will come buddy... no need to get the sharpie out and make a cool cardboard sign and hold it on the LB corner... that may not pay off.

X
02-03-2020, 10:00 PM
Edgeworth Ticket thanks for the feedback. The Premium membership is definitely a variation of the old Exclusive membership.

I gave thousands of lifetime Exclusive memberships away and everyone who has one will get to keep theirs. So they can still upload tracks and start crews, they just don't get the extended battle lengths. https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159694

The Premium is aimed at new basic members who don't have Exclusive, and want to get those same perks + extended battle lengths. Also the point of this is not to make profits, it's to help cover the costs of running the site.

Noir
02-03-2020, 10:13 PM
Edgeworth Ticket thanks for the feedback. The Premium membership is definitely a variation of the old Exclusive membership.

I gave thousands of lifetime Exclusive memberships away and everyone who has one will get to keep theirs. So they can still upload tracks and start crews, they just don't get the extended battle lengths. https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159694

The Premium is aimed at new basic members who don't have Exclusive, and want to get those same perks + extended battle lengths. Also the point of this is not to make profits, it's to help cover the costs of running the site.

Smart business, don't blame ya. Let's chop it up sometime bout "quality of life" improvements that can be made

Edgeworth
02-03-2020, 10:24 PM

Yeah man no doubt, I understand completely. I was just offering my honest immediate feedback to just act as a data point for you.

Kiwi Peewee
02-04-2020, 05:44 AM
Start and Join Crews

^ Wh-what? I'm gonna have to pay to be able to join crews? Cmon man.

ACs till we pay fees!
Killers till they bill us!
DedSec till we send cheques!
Classick till our cash stripped!
Legion till receipts come!
MM till we spend gems!
Terminally Ill till they burden me with bills!
Fire Nation till I wire payments!
MVHs till X needs wages!

Guts
02-04-2020, 09:11 PM
kiwi till they free ri

Óðinn
02-05-2020, 04:48 PM
Perhaps update the crew forums, make them the same as the normal forums. Tagging people, ability to edit/delete posts etc etc... Also, revisit the crew structure as previously discussed.

Update certain areas before advertising or selling something...

..just my two cents.

TKtheGREAT
02-05-2020, 10:19 PM
ACs till we pay fees!
MM till we spend gems!
MVHs till X needs wages!

I'm fuckin dead from this^^^^^omfg lmao

Godbody
02-06-2020, 11:12 AM
So Premium is just a rebranded Exclusive membership? I'm confused

X
02-06-2020, 09:07 PM
So Premium is just a rebranded Exclusive membership? I'm confused

Yes, not everyone got a chance to get the Exclusive. Extended battle lengths are a new feature.

Punk
02-07-2020, 04:26 PM
This new Premium membership needs to include

●Profile Customizations, not user title customizations
●Start actual Track Battles (Uploading track vs track)
●Songs played on LB Radio (if this can be done better)
●Premium Tournaments for Cash Prizes (instead of regular tournaments having them.

I can list a ton but shit like these. Stuff we havent had. Everything about the Premium Membership has been either over used or wont be used.

Kiwi Peewee
02-08-2020, 06:52 AM

●Premium Tournaments for Cash Prizes (instead of regular tournaments having them.

I can list a ton but shit like these. Stuff we havent had. Everything about the Premium Membership has been either over used or wont be used.

I agree with all of these except the tournaments one. Unfortunately even when the site was more popular than it is now, premium/exclusive tournaments suck. Check out Exclusive Text Tournament #4 to see what I mean. Participation is too low for them to really work.

ALL-BORO
02-09-2020, 04:06 PM
Yes, not everyone got a chance to get the Exclusive. Extended battle lengths are a new feature.

yo X i just purchased the premium membership and im not upgraded i have a receipt and transaction ID im tryin to drop for FiNAL WoRD plus i paid the money can i get a little help please thank you...............scratch that i got it now X thank you

X
02-09-2020, 04:35 PM
yo X i just purchased the premium membership and im not upgraded i have a receipt and transaction ID im tryin to drop for FiNAL WoRD plus i paid the money can i get a little help please thank you...............scratch that i got it now X thank you

ALL-BORO thanks for supporting LB

ALL-BORO
02-09-2020, 04:41 PM
ALL-BORO thanks for supporting LB

no question X i also need some help i'm trying to drop a closed battle to FiNAL WoRD 2 minute audio acapella and it hasn't been working all day can you fix it?

X
02-09-2020, 05:15 PM
no question X i also need some help i'm trying to drop a closed battle to FiNAL WoRD 2 minute audio acapella and it hasn't been working all day can you fix it?

Yea DM me

NOBLE
02-09-2020, 06:17 PM
I just purchased the yearly premium membership to support the site. I won't be around much to enjoy the extra features, but for me it's not about that. I appreciate the site and I appreciate all the work that X has put in to provide us this experience. If you feel the same way and are able to make the purchase, I encourage you all to do so. The extra features will come regardless, and I look forward to seeing this site develop. Good luck folks!

Punk
02-09-2020, 06:55 PM
Alright, so paying for Premium legit means buying the free exclusive we used to get. I understand supporting the site but why are people buying Premium when half the sites still broken? LB doesnt need a premium membership RIGHT NOW. We need a new site first.

You dudes complain about how outdated the site has been for years and now you're PAYING for the outdated features? Lmao You dropping hard earned back breaking cash on features the site had in 2008.

No one asked for Premium. No one asked for the things you get for buying premium. We said the total opposite. To not fuck with usertitles, more profile customizations, etc.

I'm glad I'm leaving after Illmania. I get tired of the whole site saying "do this" and something else gets done. Yall out here paying for broken shit and calling it support while your actual requests are being ignored lol... tf

X
02-10-2020, 02:36 AM
Alright, so paying for Premium legit means buying the free exclusive we used to get. I understand supporting the site but why are people buying Premium when half the sites still broken? LB doesnt need a premium membership RIGHT NOW. We need a new site first.

You dudes complain about how outdated the site has been for years and now you're PAYING for the outdated features? Lmao You dropping hard earned back breaking cash on features the site had in 2008.

No one asked for Premium. No one asked for the things you get for buying premium. We said the total opposite. To not fuck with usertitles, more profile customizations, etc.

I'm glad I'm leaving after Illmania. I get tired of the whole site saying "do this" and something else gets done. Yall out here paying for broken shit and calling it support while your actual requests are being ignored lol... tf

There was no "free exclusive we used to get", the exclusive was always a paid membership. When I regained ownership of the site, I disabled the ability to purchase it, and gave out thousands of free memberships as a one-time promo to all the members who had been recently active. I mentioned multiple times on this thread, you get to keep that free exclusive promo, it's not going away. New members who never got that promo now have the opportunity to get the premium with similar perks, and if existing members want to go premium to support LB that is greatly appreciated because it costs quite a bit of time and money to keep the site running.

I hear your feedback about wanting more customization, track battles etc. It would be more constructive to send me the feedback directly, rather than encouraging people not to buy the premium membership that provides support for development of new features on the site. Many of the ideas you have brought up are good, and I would be happy to discuss them with you to figure out the best way to implement them.

EtH
02-10-2020, 02:41 AM
Can't wait for v4..........

---------- Post added at 02:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 AM ----------

I just purchased the yearly premium membership to support the site. I won't be around much to enjoy the extra features, but for me it's not about that. I appreciate the site and I appreciate all the work that X has put in to provide us this experience. If you feel the same way and are able to make the purchase, I encourage you all to do so. The extra features will come regardless, and I look forward to seeing this site develop. Good luck folks!

He wont shag you mate.

X
02-10-2020, 02:47 AM

What kind of profile customization? Couple ideas: cover photos, custom background

Track battles sounds interesting - would this be specifically uploading for battles, or pulling from the tracks section?

Student
02-10-2020, 11:53 AM
I plan on purchasing it to support the site, which in turn would get us more features.

To put it bluntly Punk our time here, while I'm sure is appreciated, hasn't paid any server costs, etc. Personally I've never paid for Exclusive, but I've also been a Staff Member more times then I can count, but if hadn't been I wouldn't expect free stuff just because I've been here 13+ years, that's on me, not on LB lol nobody forced me to keep logging in.

MecH
02-10-2020, 10:37 PM
ACs till we pay fees!
MM till we spend gems!
MVHs till X needs wages!

THIS. IS. CLASSIC. LMFAO!

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

Yo im glad to see the amount of members online here is going way up recently. Good stuff @X