PDA

View Full Version : King Titles

Edgeworth
01-23-2020, 11:31 AM
EtH RULE Rai Malishus Seul Esso

I think we need some more clarity around this King shit, and I don’t wanna see Rai get done dirty like it’s shaping up to be. There was recently a thread where the Kings discussed the king titles. All the kings records were laid out. I’m not sure if clear cut new rules were ever even established BUT It was a pretty general consensus that no current king would have their title revoked.

However, now we’ve got some bullshit going down in the LBT. Since Rai doesn’t have 7 consecutive DEFENCES of the LBT title, he’s gotta “earn” his title with a win over Illo and if he loses he loses the LBT king title. This goes against what was discussed before with current kings keeping their title. Now, if we’ve changed our minds and want to enforce the 7 consecutive defences as a hard criteria? Cool. But then it’s only fair to Rai, and all other LBT and LBA kings that RULE finishes off his run.

RULE
Battle Record:
Vs Phil Banks (52%) - Won the LBA Title
Vs UNKNOWN ARTIST (70%) - Lost the LBA Title
Vs 2FUEL (No Show) - LBA Title Eliminator
Vs God The Reptillian (87%) - Won the LBA Title
Vs Rican (86%) - Defended LBA Title
Vs 2FUEL (87%) - Defended LBA Title
Vs Mister Jon Flako (100%) - Defended LBA Title
Vs GRizzEAT (71%) - Defended LBA Title
Vs Guts (89%) - Defended LBA Title
Vs BizzyOne (56%) - Lost the LBA Title

There’s only 5 successful consecutive defences there. If we’re making Rai put his title on the line against Illo, we’ve gotta atleast make RULE put it on the line against Seul, plus another defence. Then, we can dead the controversy once and for all around this topic and there doesn’t need to be any more of these bullshit threads (like this one).

Locchart
01-23-2020, 11:39 AM
The thing that throws a monkey wrench in to all of this is Rai actually agreeing to this, which idk why on Earth he would with the stipulations that were put in to place.

RULE
01-23-2020, 11:40 AM
EtH RULE Rai Malishus Seul Esso

I think we need some more clarity around this King shit, and I don’t wanna see Rai get done dirty like it’s shaping up to be. There was recently a thread where the Kings discussed the king titles. All the kings records were laid out. I’m not sure if clear cut new rules were ever even established BUT It was a pretty general consensus that no current king would have their title revoked.

However, now we’ve got some bullshit going down in the LBT. Since Rai doesn’t have 7 consecutive DEFENCES of the LBT title, he’s gotta “earn” his title with a win over Illo and if he loses he loses the LBT king title. This goes against what was discussed before with current kings keeping their title. Now, if we’ve changed our minds and want to enforce the 7 consecutive defences as a hard criteria? Cool. But then it’s only fair to Rai, and all other LBT and LBA kings that RULE finishes off his run.

RULE
Battle Record:
Vs Phil Banks (52%) - Won the LBA Title
Vs UNKNOWN ARTIST (70%) - Lost the LBA Title
Vs 2FUEL (No Show) - LBA Title Eliminator
Vs God The Reptillian (87%) - Won the LBA Title
Vs Rican (86%) - Defended LBA Title
Vs 2FUEL (87%) - Defended LBA Title
Vs Mister Jon Flako (100%) - Defended LBA Title
Vs GRizzEAT (71%) - Defended LBA Title
Vs Guts (89%) - Defended LBA Title

There’s only 5 successful consecutive defences there. If we’re making Rai put his title on the line against Illo, we’ve gotta atleast make RULE put it on the line against Seul, plus another defence. Then, we can dead the controversy once and for all around this topic and there doesn’t need to be any more of these bullshit threads (like this one).

Been there

https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169149

Lets not forget i stated ages ago i was down to follow whatever the masses deemed fair.

And yeah i only have 5 successful defences in a row. Seul has only 3 unless you count no shows.

1/

Noir
01-23-2020, 11:40 AM
The rule was always consecutive so rule shouldn't even have the title off of that. Same with Rai and Seul

EtH
01-23-2020, 11:41 AM
First, Rai had the complete decision. He wouldn't lose anything by saying no. He signed up to shut everyone up. He's sick of being called out and is confident he can out ILL in his place

I mentioned this potential battle in that thread. Rai was already down at that point but the only sticking point was ILLs account. Rai later said fuck it and accepted. Rai has completely not been forced into the defence, he's just being a gangster and wants to dead these threads.

As for RULEs point, no shows have always counted.

Óðinn
01-23-2020, 11:42 AM
Wasn't aware that i No Showed vs RULE in the LBA...?

Anyway, yeah, i agree. If Rai has to go through this then so should others. It's only right.

Noir
01-23-2020, 11:44 AM
No shows shouldn't count. We don't credit people for no show wins anywhere else on the site, why do it with this?

RULE
No shows shouldn't count. We don't credit people for no show wins anywhere else on the site, why do it with this?

Exactly they shouldnt.

EtH

Except literally every GC in history?

Alright no shows dont count at all. So whos Esso battling in the second round of the GC guys?

Edgeworth
01-23-2020, 11:47 AM
Been there

https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169149

Lets not forget i stated ages ago i was down to follow whatever the masses deemed fair.

And yeah i only have 5 successful defences in a row. Seul has only 3 unless you count no shows.

1/

Just playing devils advocate here. If we wanna get technical like this, flako was a no show. Not to mention Seuls no shows were against people who signed up and made it to the LBA title match. Your defences are in an audio scheme tournament.

Again this is all detracting from the point though that I think it’s only fair. If everyone disagrees with me? That’s fine. But the thread had to be made

RULE
01-23-2020, 11:47 AM

Alright no shows dont count at all. So whos Esso battling in the second round of the GC guys?

to be fair theres a CLEAR difference in a knock out tournament.

On a battle card? 0 reason to credit a win for a no show.

Noir
01-23-2020, 11:48 AM

We don't give people credit for those wins. We don't put those no shows down as people you've actually beat in a battle. It lessens the prestige of a title run in pretty much everyone's eyes. In this king scenario, we're acting like these people actually beat the folks that no showed and rewarding them for it.

Locchart
01-23-2020, 11:48 AM
RULE vs Sagat for RULE's LBA King title since we wanna do this dumb shit on multi accounts where the title in question wasn't earned.

RULE
01-23-2020, 11:49 AM
Just playing devils advocate here. If we wanna get technical like this, flako was a no show. Not to mention Seuls, no shows were against people who signed up and made it to the LBA title match. Your defences are in an audio scheme tournament.

Again this is all detracting from the point though that I think it’s only fair. If everyone disagrees with me? That’s fine. But the thread had to be made

The thread HAS been made.

And honestly if you look at the 5 battles he had and the 8 i had its clear who had the more impressive run.

I beat Phil Banks. Thats game-set-match right there.

1/

EtH
01-23-2020, 11:50 AM
If you write a verse and your opponent doesn't, youre not waiting a month to earn what they took away from you. Thats bullshit. You showed up and they forfeited. Battling 8 times in LBT is almost a year. Cunts shouldn't have to wait 2 years becuase all their opponents act like faggots.

RULE
RULE vs Sagat for RULE's LBA King title since we wanna do this dumb shit on multi accounts where the title in question wasn't earned.

I'd battle Seul no problem but to be honest it wouldnt make either of us more deserving than we are now.

Neither of us are the LBA champ.

Strip both, keep both, i honestly dont care either way.

Edgeworth
The thread HAS been made.

And honestly if you look at the 5 battles he had and the 8 i had its clear who had the more impressive run.

I beat Phil Banks. Thats game-set-match right there.

1/

See this is part of the problem man. We STILL have no clear criteria for the shit. Rai’s gotta earn it with another defence but because you’ve beat Phil
Banks (which is a great win, that’s not my point) you just get it off that alone? Shits too inconsistent to be taken seriously

Noir
01-23-2020, 11:51 AM
Only person who deserves it is ILLo and even then, his hardest competition no showed.

That's facts

RULE
01-23-2020, 11:52 AM
If you write a verse and your opponent doesn't, youre not waiting a month to earn what they took away from you. Thats bullshit. You showed up and they forfeited. Battling 8 times in LBT is almost a year. Cunts shouldn't have to wait 2 years becuase all their opponents act like faggots.

A king title SHOULD be a 2+ year achievement.

Should of never been changed from the original stipulation in the first place.

Locchart
01-23-2020, 11:53 AM
I'd battle Seul no problem but to be honest it wouldnt make either of us more deserving than we are now.

Neither of us are the LBA champ.

Strip both, keep both, i honestly dont care either way.

That's not my point at all with this. I just find it incredibly weird how the challenge was made in the first place where he won't battle on his "retired" account. Is that serious? Is Esso gonna make a multi account and challenge the next guy who gets LBT King all of a sudden because he retired Esso? Shit's corny, imo.

RULE
01-23-2020, 11:54 AM
See this is part of the problem man. We STILL have no clear criteria for the shit. Rai’s gotta earn it with another defence but because you’ve beat Phil
Banks (which is a great win, that’s not my point) you just get it off that alone? Shits too inconsistent to be taken seriously

You've seen the thread. I asked for peoples feedback, for clarity.

They didnt want anyone stripped so we changed it to 7 successful LBA title matches, including no shows. As thats the only criteria that allows me and Seul to keep the title.

What we need really is a new LBA host, and let them pick the achievement.

Óðinn
01-23-2020, 11:54 AM
That's not my point at all with this. I just find it incredibly weird how the challenge was made in the first place where he won't battle on his "retired" account. Is that serious? Is Esso gonna make a multi account and challenge the next guy who gets LBT King all of a sudden because he retired Esso? Shit's corny, imo.

Agree with Lock here. :high:

RULE
01-23-2020, 11:55 AM

Oh i agree its weird as fuck. Does the Illo account have 3 blue flames? Seems to be the only reason i could imagine him not wanting to use it.

Noir
Yeah, this shits a joke.

EtH
A king title SHOULD be a 2+ year achievement.

Should of never been changed from the original stipulation in the first place.

Theres an event once a month. You want it to be 10 defences....that equals 2 years?

I think its bullshit to try and bring in Seul. You dont like those rules, cool, thats still the rules and always has been. Pretty sure some people no showed ILLoKWENT too. ITs alright if for some reason you want to punish the guys who show, not sure why you would, but okay, you have an opinion on the currently in place rules and perhaps that could be looked at separately.

But if you want a solution for RULE, just do what we're doing for Rai. Have RULE battle Biz, if he wins, count it as his 6th def with one more to go. If he loses, it counts as 5 defences.

Perfect solution for me but who knows if people would go for it.

Locchart
01-23-2020, 11:56 AM
Oh i agree its weird as fuck. Does the Illo account have 3 blue flames? Seems to be the only reason i could imagine him not wanting to use it.

Yes it does. Like c'mon it looks like a complete joke, imo.

EtH
01-23-2020, 11:56 AM
What we need really is a new LBA host, and let them pick the achievement.

I disagree with this. Me and Kiwi are probably going forward with this but youre talking about putting the legacy of something pretty dope in the hands of a non democratic decision

Noir
01-23-2020, 11:58 AM
Illo is the only person to have 7 defenses excluding no shows I'm pretty sure and should be the only one with the title.

Everyone else's title is a participation trophy at this point.

RULE
01-23-2020, 11:58 AM
But if you want a solution for RULE, just do what we're doing for Rai. Have RULE battle Biz, if he wins, count it as his 6th def with one more to go. If he loses, it counts as 5 defences.

But that still wouldnt be an consecutive win lol

I have 7 LBA title matches that ive won. Whether people think defending it in the scheme tourney should count or not, the LBA host gave me the green light.

And beating someone in a scheme tournament is much MUCH better than winning via no show.

RULE
01-23-2020, 12:00 PM
Here's an idea: One LBA & LBT king ONLY.

Title goes to the person with the most LBA / LBT title victories.

Simple & easy.

Punk
Lmfao @ all of this.

When it comes to the LBA, Everyone's got a false title at this point haha

RULE
Lmfao @ all of this.

BizzyOne you see what he just said bruhhhh

EtH
01-23-2020, 12:01 PM

I have 7 LBA title matches that ive won. Whether people think defending it in the scheme tourney should count or not, the LBA host gave me the green light.

And beating someone in a scheme tournament is much MUCH better than winning via no show.

And they do count. They would also have counted if someone no showed him, like they have for every other LB_ champion ever.

But that's a separate issue. If you dont like no show wins, cool, make a thread. As it stands they count and Seuls title isnt in question what so ever.

Punk
01-23-2020, 12:01 PM

Simple & easy.

This a good idea

Noir
01-23-2020, 12:02 PM

Simple & easy.

Still should be 7 consecutive ACTUAL wins minimum and then I agree.

Guts
01-23-2020, 12:03 PM
the lba and lbt king should be voted for. an annual event where we decide who's had the most impressive run in the lba/lbt as of the current year.

how this would work? we'll start with a vote since it's january. let's say rule gets lba king and esso gets lbt king. then next year in jan we'll vote again. let's say kiwi wins over shodan this jan and defends his title all year against some big names. well then next year it wouldn't be a shocker for him to be voted lbt king.

RULE

I dont see why the number 7 so important lol

Surely the if someone has 3x 6 win streaks they are more a "King" than one person with a 7 streak.

EtH

I'd be waiving the consecutive win requirement due to every other guy running this shit being a dumbass and I believe its unfair to strip titles based on people being dumbasses.

Guts

Surely the if someone has 3x 6 win streaks they are more a "King" than one person with a 7 streak.

the number 7 is random and meaningless. we need new criteria. i propose an annual vote.

Óðinn
01-23-2020, 12:04 PM

Put this into place as the rule, if in case of a No Show occurring, have a 'stand in' ready in line to step in and take the match up. Would mean a few new lines would have to be wrote or some re-wrote but a title defence would still take place.

7 wins in a row, you're the King. (though OCD kicking in, 8 looks & sounds better imo)

Guts
also no shows will count in far as you get to keep the interchanging title. however, some people may not consider that worthy of voting for when it comes to vote.

EtH
Annual vote is probably literally the worst possible suggestion you could make haha

Guts
01-23-2020, 12:05 PM
Annual vote is probably literally the worst possible suggestion you could make haha

i think it's the best. it solves everybodies problems. who get what? vote. simple.

EtH
01-23-2020, 12:05 PM
Put this into place as the rule, if in case of a No Show occurring, have a 'stand in' ready in line to step in and take the match up. Would mean a few new lines would have to be wrote or some re-wrote but a title defence would still take place.

7 wins in a row, you're the King. (though OCD kicking in, 8 looks & sounds better imo)

Yeah cool. So whos putting that in place cause I sure as fuck am not doubling my workload with it.hard enough to fill cards as is.

RULE
01-23-2020, 12:06 PM

I hate agreeing with EtH but yeah lol

Surely King should be = Most title defences.

Punk
Why is there even a "king" title? Lol get rid of that shit as a whole. Ok you won 7 battles in a row.. if you lose the title, that's the end of your run.

Fuck a reward for winning 7 battles if it ain't a tournament

EtH
i think it's the best. it solves everybodies problems. who get what? vote. simple.

Cool, and when everybody votes their mate then what?

BizzyOne
Lmfao @ all of this.

I ain't phased. I won that shit and that's it.

EtH
Why is there even a "king" title? Lol get rid of that shit as a whole. Ok you won 7 battles in a row.. if you lose the title, that's the end of your run.

Fuck a reward for winning 7 battles if it ain't a tournament

These decisions require stripping everyone of their title. That's not going down well.

RULE
01-23-2020, 12:07 PM

I just noticed you only have 4 audio battles in the arena. Have you only recently switched to audio?

Punk
01-23-2020, 12:07 PM

I'm referring to LBA "kings". Dont let RULE distract you

Guts
01-23-2020, 12:08 PM
Cool, and when everybody votes their mate then what?

we count on votes to determine who wins the title in the first place but we won't consider the same voters to vote for the king title? this silly

we've been arguing for an entire year about this. an annual vote for the lbt/lba king makes sense, is easy to do, and solves the issue of "requirements" because everybody will have such vastly different ideas of what's deserving of the title.

RULE
01-23-2020, 12:08 PM
These decisions require stripping everyone of their title. That's not going down well.

Im happy to lose mine for the sake of doing it right.

Pick a concrete rule and more forward with it set in place.

Noir
01-23-2020, 12:09 PM

No, they're not.. Someone winning 6 then losing means they didn't reign undisputed, someone came and took over their shit. And, the whole reason this title was started was because illo had an undisputed 7 battle run, so that should be the standard.

Punk
But still. From the looks of it, no one knows what determines a LBA King so why keep it?

Guts
Im happy to lose mine for the sake of doing it right.

Pick a concrete rule and more forward with it set in place.

your run was impressive and "in a row" shouldn't matter. nobody values the "flames" for win streaks, so why would we base a title around it.

a vote for the best lbt/lba performance is right.

Locchart
01-23-2020, 12:11 PM
we count on votes to determine who wins the title in the first place but we won't consider the same voters to vote for the king title? this silly

we've been arguing for an entire year about this. an annual vote for the lbt/lba king makes sense, is easy to do, and solves the issue of "requirements" because everybody will have such vastly different ideas of what's deserving of the title.

I legit don't understand how an annual vote would fix anything regarding a permanent title.

Óðinn
Yeah cool. So whos putting that in place cause I sure as fuck am not doubling my workload with it.hard enough to fill cards as is.

I'm sure it could be done. One of the 'next in line' whos the most wins in the LB_ rankings, as that person, with wins, obviously wants their shot at the title.

Example:

Eth LBA KING (4-0) vs Rieper (3-0). title match.

Punk (2-1) vs RULE(3-1) #1 contenders match

Rieper no shows. RULE has more wins, so is 'next in line' shall we say, so he slips into the title match. Punk, being that he's in the contenders match & due to RULE having to slot into the tile match, next title defence, automatically goes to Punk.win-win situation.

RULE
No, they're not.. Someone winning 6 then losing means they didn't reign undisputed, someone came and took over their shit. And, the whole reason this title was started was because illo had an undisputed 7 battle run, so that should be the standard.

The whole reason it was started was because Illo won 10 in a row.

Thats it. And i know thats true cuz i was the one who made it lol.

I have no idea where the 7 even came from to begin with.

EtH
No one likes your idea Gutz just stop haha

Noir
01-23-2020, 12:12 PM

He had 10 battles but only actually won 7 if I'm not mistaken he got no showed 3 times.

Locchart
01-23-2020, 12:12 PM

Believe it was 7 actual wins not counting no-shows cause MAN DOWN, Erupt, and someone else no showed during his run of 10.

RULE
01-23-2020, 12:13 PM
He had 10 battles but only actually won 7 if I'm not mistaken he got no showed 3 times.

won 8, no showed 2.

Back then no shows were counted as wins.

Noir
01-23-2020, 12:13 PM
won 8, no showed 2.

Back then no shows were counted as wins.

Shit, make it 8 then.

Punk
01-23-2020, 12:14 PM
So this is all on the statistics page and everyone legit has different answers lmao

Guts
01-23-2020, 12:15 PM
I legit don't understand how an annual vote would fix anything regarding a permanent title.

here's how.

1. none of us have agreed upon the requirements or standards for the title
2. if we instead vote for who we (individually) believe deserves the title, than everybody gets to weigh in with their own respected sense of what the lbt/lba king standard should be

let me put it like this.

seuls run doesn't impress me, even though i think seul is the best audio battler on the site currently,

rai's run doesn't really impress me, but i feel like rai has put more work into the lbt than anybody else.

these are just some examples, but when i'm voting, i get the freedom to consider all angels and determine an ultimate performer in regards to somebodies battles in the lbt/lba

BizzyOne
I just noticed you only have 4 audio battles in the arena. Have you only recently switched to audio?

I told you in the IM lol. I got tired of mfers on here not being able to read my bars properly. So 2FUEL told me to try out audio. It just so happen to be a tournament that was starting so I decided to join. If it wasnt for 2FUEL convincing me to join the tourney, i wouldnt have had any titles.

Shout out to 2FUEL btw. Good shit mang!

EtH
Give me a chance to make a poll.

RULE
REGARDLESS lol

The one true question: What should the criteria for having the title be.

Most title match wins?

Most consecutive wins?

Longest reign?

RULE
01-23-2020, 12:16 PM
I told you in the IM lol. I got tired of mfers on here not being able to read my bars properly. So 2FUEL told me to try out audio. It just so happen to be a tournament that was starting so I decided to join. If it wasnt for 2FUEL convincing me to join the tourney, i wouldnt have had any titles.

I thought u at least had a multi you battled on.

so wait a minute....

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOU BEAT ME IN ONLY YOUR 11TH AUDIO BATTLE EVER????

Im deffly coming for you now...

Guts
01-23-2020, 12:17 PM
REGARDLESS lol

The one true question: What should the criteria for having the title be.

Most title match wins?

Most consecutive wins?

Longest reign?

or we could vote and have our own personal criteria. i'm not sure why we'd be against having more freedom to determine a grand title like lba/lbt king

Óðinn
01-23-2020, 12:18 PM

so wait a minute....

Don't hurt yourself like that, bro.

RULE
Don't hurt yourself like that, bro.

Im legit mad tho lol

KIWI AND ETH RUN THIS SHIT I WANT REVENGE :D

Óðinn

Keep killing 'em!! :high:

Punk
01-23-2020, 12:19 PM
or we could vote and have our own personal criteria. i'm not sure why we'd be against having more freedom to determine a grand title like lba/lbt king

There should be no non battling voting that determines who's an LBA or LBT king

Óðinn
01-23-2020, 12:20 PM
Im legit mad tho lol

KIWI AND ETH RUN THIS SHIT I WANT REVENGE :D

This made me LOL....

Seriously though, don't do it. It'll only hurt. BizzyOne will murk you, again. Just looking out for ya, man.

RULE
01-23-2020, 12:21 PM
Seriously though, don't do it. It'll only hurt. BizzyOne will murk you, again. Just looking out for ya, man.

Hey i only lost by 1 vote, like 30 people voted on that bitch lol

Without a 10 syllable scheme i think i'd FUCK BIZZY UP

dont tell him i said that tho

Óðinn
01-23-2020, 12:22 PM
a 10 syllable scheme

Eh, you're welcome. :D

Punk
01-23-2020, 12:23 PM
"30 people voted" lol....

Now you know damn well we ain't got that many members

RULE
01-23-2020, 12:23 PM
Eh, you're welcome. :D

I dunno how biz got like 30 multis sets on that shit lol

BizzyOne
01-23-2020, 12:24 PM

so wait a minute....

Lol...I actually practice alot. I just dont post audio battles as often, but what really started to piss me off was the voting system in text. Mfer on here be sayin stupid shit lol.

RULE
01-23-2020, 12:25 PM
"30 people voted" lol....

Now you know damn well we ain't got that many members

I was half right. 15 votes lol

Óðinn
01-23-2020, 12:26 PM
I was half right. 15 votes lol

So glad you don't work in retail.

Punk
01-23-2020, 12:27 PM
So glad you don't work in retail.

Haha!

RULE
01-23-2020, 12:32 PM
Me too. They dont pay enough :D

Seul
01-23-2020, 12:45 PM
Just reading this.

I held that LBA Champion title for 230 days+ or some shit a long those lines, if none of you could come take it off me, then i'm the LBA King. To be honest, I was and should be the ONLY LBA King. RULE got his title by counting his scheme tournament battles as LBA Title defences, so he fast tracked the 230 days+ I put in, by doubling up via Scheme Tourney. I'm not cool with this at all.

To be honest, half the shit I am reading here is disrespectful as fuck, I don't know what you want me to do when I hold onto the title for that long, get wins, some no shows, and don't get the title afterwards, I actually vacated the title after King was appointed so ya'll could have a chance.

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

Also, for an addition.

I did WRITE for those 2 min audio battles that were no-shows, i still put in time and effort into those verses.

Oh well.

RULE
01-23-2020, 12:46 PM
230 days ... 5 battles ... 0 audio heavyweights.

I'm not cool with that at all.

lol

Student
01-23-2020, 12:46 PM
I get that 7 (consecutive) title defenses are more impressive then 7 total title defenses BUT what's the point in keeping track of everybody's record if ultimately it's not going to matter?

If the LBA/LBT is a monthly event why not incentivize battlers with the promise of earning a permanent title if they're able to earn and defend their LBA/LBT Champion title 7 times, more then half a year?

Also I reread that thread RULE originally made and the majority agreed that nobody should have their title stripped so that shouldn't even be in question, this should only be regarding future LBA/LBT Champions.

I think it's stupid Celsius & Shodan aren't qualified to, first of all, beat enough opponents to win the LBT Champion title back and defend it until they have 7 total defenses to win the LBT King title.

Also in history there's already's been multiple kings, i.e. King of England, Scotland, Ireland, France, etc. so I don't get y'alls aversions to having multiple ones.

Seul
01-23-2020, 12:47 PM
230 days ... 5 battles ... 0 audio heavyweights.

I'm not cool with that at all.

lol

You ain't an audio heavyweight my friend, but how about you and me battle 2 min audio acapella for the LBA King title?

RULE
01-23-2020, 12:48 PM
I get that 7 (consecutive) title defenses are more impressive then 7 total title defenses BUT what's the point in keeping track of everybody's record if ultimately it's not going to matter?

If the LBA/LBT is a monthly event why not incentivize battlers with the promise of earning a permanent title if they're able to earn and defend their LBA/LBT Champion title 7 times, more then half a year?

Also I reread that thread RULE originally made and the majority agreed that nobody should have their title stripped so that shouldn't even be in question, this should only be regarding future LBA/LBT Champions.

I think it's stupid Celsius & Shodan aren't qualified to, first of all, beat enough opponents to win the LBT Champion title back and defend it until they have 7 total defenses to win the LBT King title.

Also in history there's already's been multiple kings, i.e. King of England, Scotland, Ireland, France, etc. so I don't get y'alls aversions to having multiple ones.

I think people wanted it changed to: LBA Legend / LBT Legend

Would make more sense grammatically i guess?

Noir
01-23-2020, 12:49 PM
Lol...I actually practice alot. I just dont post audio battles as often, but what really started to piss me off was the voting system in text. Mfer on here be sayin stupid shit lol.

Lol you caught on early huh

RULE
01-23-2020, 12:50 PM
You ain't an audio heavyweight my friend, but how about you and me battle 2 min audio acapella for the LBA King title?

Sounds good. You'll be a nice mid-tier warm up for my Bizzy rematch.

Still doesnt solve the ACTUAL issue of what the criteria should be lol

Óðinn
01-23-2020, 12:51 PM
You'll be a nice mid-tier warm up

:popcorn:

Seul
01-23-2020, 12:51 PM
I don't care what the criteria is, y'all flip-flopping every other day so come up to your own conclusions.

Student
01-23-2020, 12:52 PM
I think people wanted it changed to: LBA Legend / LBT Legend

Would make more sense grammatically i guess?
So off my whole post that's the only part you respond to? :confused:

Noir
01-23-2020, 12:54 PM
Criteria is 8 consecutive title defenses, point blank period. Once someone bests ILLo's run in text, he loses the title, unless someone gets 8 defenses and they battle ILLo for the title or something. No one in audio should have the title until they reach 8 consecutive.

Makes the most sense. Let's honor the history that ILLo made, and honor the conception of that title itself.

RULE
01-23-2020, 12:54 PM
Criteria is 8 consecutive title defenses, point blank period. Once someone bests ILLo's run in text, he loses the title, unless someone gets 8 defenses and they battle ILLo for the title or something. No one in audio should have the title until they reach 8 consecutive.

Makes the most sense. Let's honor the history that ILLo made, and honor the conception of that title itself.

Illo had 10 consec defences.

Noir
01-23-2020, 12:55 PM

I'm not counting no-shows, nor should anyone else.

Locchart
01-23-2020, 12:55 PM

2 of them were no-shows.

Seul
01-23-2020, 12:56 PM
Aren't the titles abolished?

RULE
01-23-2020, 12:56 PM
2 of them were no-shows.

ILLoKWENT
1x LBT Champion
10 Wins (2 Via No Show) - 0 Losses

Battle Record:
Vs Black Book (94%) - Won the LBT Title
Vs Rant (100%) - Defended LBT Title
Vs Phroxen (52%) - Defended LBT Title
Vs Obey (94%) - Defended LBT Title
Vs Dissizit (91%) - Defended LBT Title
Vs Erupt (No Show) - Defended LBT Title
Vs ELOH STACKz (81%) - Defended LBT Title
Vs MAN DOWN (No Show) - Defended LBT Title
Vs Rican (83%) - Defended LBT Title
Vs GRizzEAT (76%) - Defended LBT Title

His longest consecutive run was 5

Seul
01-23-2020, 12:57 PM
He got 10 in a row. How are you not counting no shows? If you went to a competition and the other opponent or team didnt show up to the venue, do you not win the prize?

Noir
01-23-2020, 12:58 PM
ILLoKWENT
1x LBT Champion
10 Wins (2 Via No Show) - 0 Losses

Battle Record:
Vs Black Book (94%) - Won the LBT Title
Vs Rant (100%) - Defended LBT Title
Vs Phroxen (52%) - Defended LBT Title
Vs Obey (94%) - Defended LBT Title
Vs Dissizit (91%) - Defended LBT Title
Vs Erupt (No Show) - Defended LBT Title
Vs ELOH STACKz (81%) - Defended LBT Title
Vs MAN DOWN (No Show) - Defended LBT Title
Vs Rican (83%) - Defended LBT Title
Vs GRizzEAT (76%) - Defended LBT Title

His longest consecutive run was 5

No-shows don't change that his run was consecutive and undisputed. I'm not gonna go that far on criteria.

RULE
01-23-2020, 12:59 PM
He got 10 in a row. How are you not counting no shows? If you went to a competition and the other opponent or team didnt show up to the venue, do you not win the prize?

If a boxer trains for a fight but his opponent pulls out did he win?

We can do this all day long.

I dont care if they count or not. Lets just pick a rule and stick to it.

RULE
01-23-2020, 01:00 PM
No-shows don't change that his run was consecutive and undisputed. I'm not gonna go that far on criteria.

Actually true i feel that.

8 32's in 10 months against probably 5 bonafide heavyweights at that time.

Illo should of always been the standard tbh.

Student
01-23-2020, 01:02 PM
ILLoKWENT has 9 title defenses, yes he has 10 wins total but he had to obtain the title first in order to defend it.

https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122438

Noir
01-23-2020, 01:05 PM
ILLoKWENT has 9 title defenses, yes he has 10 wins total but he had to obtain the title first in order to defend it.

https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122438

You mean 7?

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

Actually true i feel that.

8 32's in 10 months against probably 5 bonafide heavyweights at that time.

Illo should of always been the standard tbh.

ILLo literally IS the standard, and the whole reason that title exists lol.

Punk
01-23-2020, 01:12 PM
You mean 7?

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

ILLo literally IS the standard, and the whole reason that title exists lol.

Teach that boy something

BizzyOne
01-23-2020, 01:14 PM
Lol you caught on early huh

After losing 3 texts I should have won and had more votes. I said fuck text, mfers about to get this work in audio then. Since mfers cant read apparently

Student
01-23-2020, 01:17 PM
Not counting no-shows is the equivalent of not letting a battler advance to the next round in a tournament because their opponent no-showed, fuck a boxing analogy this is LB, not the WBA.

Punk
01-23-2020, 01:19 PM
Technically live battle rappers still get paid if their opponents a no show

RULE
01-23-2020, 01:25 PM
Not counting no-shows is the equivalent of not letting a battler advance to the next round in a tournament because their opponent no-showed, fuck a boxing analogy this is LB, not the WBA.

Nope not the equivalant at all.

Knock out tournaments and battle cards are completely different.

If i arrange a battle with DaDDiO and he doesnt reply does that mean i won? of course not.

You WIN battles by WINNING.

You advance in tournaments.

Clear difference.

This argument is all irrelevant anyway.

The only question that matters should be WHAT IS THE CRITERIA TO BE KING?

I was told 7 title match wins. I have 7 title match wins.

If y'all want different i have NO PROBLEM losing the title.

Just make a decision lol

Noir
01-23-2020, 01:26 PM

No, it's not. Lol, this is the definition of comparing apples to oranges.

EtH
01-23-2020, 01:27 PM
Can you all stop arguing 500 different points and just vote on the poll? Cheers.

Student
01-23-2020, 02:11 PM
While we're on the subject if LBA/LBT King is below or equivalent to a Secondary Championship then why is RULE's title above his GC and Seul's below everything.

Source:
https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128666

RULE
01-23-2020, 02:14 PM
While we're on the subject if LBA/LBT King is below or equivalent to a Secondary Championship then why is RULE's title above his GC and Seul's below everything.

Source:
https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128666

Is this the thread i said i wouldnt comment on again? if so i apologise lol

Ive heard this before, the titles arent supposed to be listed in any certain order. Its up to the holder.

Óðinn
01-23-2020, 04:23 PM
Is this the thread i said i wouldnt comment on again? if so i apologise lol

Ive heard this before, the titles arent supposed to be listed in any certain order. Its up to the holder.

They used to have an order though.

BizzyOne
01-23-2020, 09:19 PM
Edgeworth

I didnt lose the title...i barely got that shit

Malishus
01-23-2020, 11:02 PM
Only person who deserves it is ILLo and even then, his hardest competition no showed.

That's facts i appreciate the sentiment and i agree with u, i had 32s already written for both mandown and erupt. erupt wouldve been my toughest. its ok tho, i made it up with a 32 line win against Daddio..

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

i dont know what the fuck u are on about, eth talked to me about it, but there wasnt any concrete agreement on a battle or stipulation for that matter. and besides i agree shit would be corny if i called out rai to put up his title on the line against my multi acct... yes it would be an interesting matchup, but i said it once and ill say it again.. my ILLO acct is retired. . anyone want to battle me can see this acct..

Locchart
01-23-2020, 11:10 PM
i dont know what the fuck u are on about, eth talked to me about it, but there wasnt any concrete agreement on a battle or stipulation for that matter. and besides i agree shit would be corny if i called out rai to put up his title on the line against my multi acct... yes it would be an interesting matchup, but i said it once and ill say it again.. my ILLO acct is retired. . anyone want to battle me can see this acct..

You basically just agreed to what my post was about, though.

Esso
01-23-2020, 11:34 PM
7 CONSECUTIVE defenses without no shows....same amount of total defenses as Illokwent....never lost the title. Staff took it before I got to 8.

If y’all ever stop bumbling the handling of this title to death and make a decision that there’s only gonna be one crown....I get the first crack at it.

The Saaxxx Baba
01-23-2020, 11:57 PM
Can you all stop arguing 500 different points and just vote on the poll? Cheers.

LMAOOOOOOOO

Malishus
01-24-2020, 12:26 AM
You basically just agreed to what my post was about, though.

uh, yeah when my posts states that i agree with the corniness,then thats pretty much self explanatory. my initial point was you sounded like u were on some bitch tirade that HOW DARE HE CHALLENGE RAI AND RAI AGREED TO BATTLE HIM ON HIS MULTI ACCT. like the whole shit was based on actual FACT.. im just making it clear that there wont be a battle that will involve rai putting up his LBT KING.. its also fact that in my opinion, as me and eth talked about it in jest, is that rais LBT KING award is illegitamate, only because im basing it on the original parameters... with that being said, RAI definately deserves it under the new rules that was proclimated and he battled under.. currently there is no right or wrong at this point as far as rules goes.. the original intent was to make it next to impossible to achieve the LBT KING title, so that way there would be very few people if any walking around with it. hence the reason for the 7+ straight title defenses in a row... or 10 straight, if your counting noshows... but because times change and in order to create more of an incentive to participate in LBT, the new parameters were created to make the permanent title more achievable. noones wrong , its what ever the person who is making the time and effort to run it, decides. i personally believe it should return to 7 straight defenses at the very least to obtain the title, whether it be LBT KING, or LBT LEGENDS, i honestly dont give a fuck, i simply battle, if the powers that be want to strip my title, so everyone can sleep at night, so be it.

Edgeworth
01-24-2020, 08:17 AM
uh, yeah when my posts states that i agree with the corniness,then thats pretty much self explanatory. my initial point was you sounded like u were on some bitch tirade that HOW DARE HE CHALLENGE RAI AND RAI AGREED TO BATTLE HIM ON HIS MULTI ACCT. like the whole shit was based on actual FACT.. im just making it clear that there wont be a battle that will involve rai putting up his LBT KING.. its also fact that in my opinion, as me and eth talked about it in jest, is that rais LBT KING award is illegitamate, only because im basing it on the original parameters... with that being said, RAI definately deserves it under the new rules that was proclimated and he battled under.. currently there is no right or wrong at this point as far as rules goes.. the original intent was to make it next to impossible to achieve the LBT KING title, so that way there would be very few people if any walking around with it. hence the reason for the 7+ straight title defenses in a row... or 10 straight, if your counting noshows... but because times change and in order to create more of an incentive to participate in LBT, the new parameters were created to make the permanent title more achievable. noones wrong , its what ever the person who is making the time and effort to run it, decides. i personally believe it should return to 7 straight defenses at the very least to obtain the title, whether it be LBT KING, or LBT LEGENDS, i honestly dont give a fuck, i simply battle, if the powers that be want to strip my title, so everyone can sleep at night, so be it.

^ fair enough. It was just announced as a battle with that stipulation in the LBT thread, is all. But probably a miscommunication then by the sounds of it.

EtH
01-24-2020, 09:13 AM
Yeah, the battle was agreed upon so dunno what this lads talking about.

Regardless, he has a hissy fit over not having the requirements but now backs out when he gets to take it away? If you were gonna get cold feet kid you shouldn't have been bitching about which account to use.

No one cares that you beat Daddio if on the other account dudes like EtH are walking through you. Your account is irrelevant

Malishus
01-24-2020, 10:31 AM
Yeah, the battle was agreed upon so dunno what this lads talking about.

Regardless, he has a hissy fit over not having the requirements but now backs out when he gets to take it away? If you were gonna get cold feet kid you shouldn't have been bitching about which account to use.

No one cares that you beat Daddio if on the other account dudes like EtH are walking through you. Your account is irrelevant
haha, keep up that work eth.i see what your doing..

EtH
01-24-2020, 10:38 AM
I dont see what you're doing

Malishus
01-24-2020, 10:54 AM
I dont see what you're doing open your mind quaid.