PDA

View Full Version : The Audio Grand Championship Tournament Rules

RULE
01-08-2020, 03:55 PM
Audio Grand Championship 2020 Rules

These are the rules that will be strictly enforced in the Audio Grand Championship 2020. PLEASE make sure you read and understand them all.

All regular site rules will apply, so i wont list them all here. These are tournament specific rules you'll find below.

General Rules

No Username Changes after Jan 10th unless you have been eliminated.
If you change your username it will be changed back immediately by mods

No Avatar Changes after Jan 10th unless you have been eliminated.
If you change your Avatar it will be changed back immediately by mods

Only one expo allowed per battler. No rebuttling opponents verse in the comments.
All further comments will be deleted by staff

No threads of a swaying nature to be posted in the forums.
All threads will be deleted and might lead to a DQ.

Deadlines will be enforced. Click HERE (https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169107) for a foolproof deadline chart.

Voting Rules

No account that joined after Jan 1st 2020 can vote.
All votes from new accounts will be deleted.

No votes from a crew that a battler was a part of after Jan 1st (Within 2 weeks of them leaving).
All votes from "recent" crewmates will be deleted.

No votes from multi accounts. (RULE / Rai will determine the definition).
All multi account votes will be deleted.

No votes will be removed by request unless deemed a blatant hate vote by staff. Click HERE (https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168711) for details.

Abuse of the block feature for tactical reasons may lead to a DQ. Staff will decide if this has happened.

Guts
01-08-2020, 04:05 PM
Abuse of the block feature for tactical reasons may lead to a DQ. Staff will decide if this has happened.

this seems like it was specifically made for me and it's wack. i will be blocking those who have been feuding with me during the tournaments.

RULE
01-08-2020, 04:19 PM

this seems like it was specifically made for me and it's wack. i will be blocking those who have been feuding with me during the tournaments.

These rules were written december 2019.

If you think your gonna run foul of this rule perhaps you should review your use of the block feature lol