PDA

View Full Version : Eth & Brayne Dead 🗑

Shezso Eu
01-06-2020, 06:52 AM
5 years later and y’all still here.. no fans.. no views..

Still talking shyt with ya poll biased text bars and swear y’all run shyt.. no one live battle.. even video battle..

Bihh I’m back #MurdaMusik .. might wanna google the name vcause I been out here killing mfs.. not hiding behind text bars having ya friends poll vote..

This is where that bs ends.. text died a long time ago it’s all about video and audio now.. just a few culture vultures tryna make a come up 🤣

And still.. stuck here looking for love.. gtfoh 😭😭⚰️

Bar Up.. Video or Audio.. I prefer video but we know u mfs can’t perform to save ya life 🤣

Brayne Ded
01-06-2020, 07:05 AM
Bro, do I even know you? LMAO. I haven't even been active a collective total 5 years, let alone ever said I was any good at this. Funny how you called out the two specific people who both openly admit they're not good battlers. Ain't that a bitch?

Anyways,
Good luck being a badass or whatever it is you're tryna do, bromeo.

Shezso Eu
01-06-2020, 07:18 AM
You’re active but you just recently tag me!!

Lmao .. Ik you’re not good.. thanks for confirming that.. it’s Prince S Tana btw.. cornball.. like stfu.. put out ya mic.. see I tried to come back on a new slate just to get a mention from text battler who won off hate votes and take it to the head like a real accomplishment.. gtfoh.. again google the name.. YouTube as well cause u out here look real silly when I would definitely roast ya ass off the net and make it go viral.. 2020.. it’s a whole new battle world right now.. you’re a perfect example to make out of it..

Choose your poison.. Video or Audio

Brayne Ded
01-06-2020, 07:23 AM
Oh, you that bitch I beat. Pfft. Bitch, you irrelevant. Fuck outta here.

EtH
01-06-2020, 07:31 AM
Didn't I beat you in audio though?

Brayne Ded
01-06-2020, 07:59 AM
See, EtH, what it is is she got beat, left and got some "fans" and now came back to validate herself.

Shezso Eu
01-06-2020, 08:16 AM
I was invited back.. and I think it’s seriously funny how you on a high horse on a hate voted text battle Brayne Ded you might wanna off yourself cause the new shyt bout to happen here you’re gonna look mad stupid..

Video or Audio or be prepared to get laughed off the site.. like fr lol..
EtH same for you.. no one cares about what happened YEARS ago.. I recently seen YOU STILL talking like dude stfu I was like 12 with ya old extra ass.. what are you doing now? Besides talking about shyt years ago and never had a knowledgeable battle since? The same leagues you watch on YoutTube I have phone numbers.. we not the same lol.. I just wanna get you clucks out the way before the marathon begins..

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

See, EtH, what it is is she got beat, left and got some "fans" and now came back to validate herself.

Valiadate? Lmao. Haven’t you heard the news? I doubt it you’re not tier enough to know about business changes. Which is why I’m here. But since I’m here and before our Spring collab pop off with LB... lemme take care of u mfs who are the reason why all the real talent left.. no one cares about what is said in comments.. it’s about the mark you left.. no one. What’s the point if no one is watching or getting views or know your name or invite you to shit and sponsor you. Are you not that far yet? Gtfoh.. u sound very shook and holding on to an old victory that gave no value to either of us. It seems it’s your only accomplish online and if so I applaud you.. however no one cares. No one talks about it, share it or view it. However my other battles with bigger names do.. so what is that? Nothing.. battle to make it worth something.. piece of shit lol bar up.. all u ever do is create 39383738 of worthless bs and stay stuck here doing it over over year after year. Troll

Punk
01-06-2020, 08:29 AM
I love Tana haha

EtH
01-06-2020, 08:41 AM
EtH same for you.. no one cares about what happened YEARS ago.. I recently seen YOU STILL talking like dude stfu I was like 12 with ya old extra ass

Considering you looked like a 45 year old I'm gonna assume you mean 12 tonnes.

Shezso Eu
01-06-2020, 09:33 AM
There’s that cornball shit I’m talking about you both tagged me in that post “dislike” a few weeks ago.. facts..

I call you bitches out and there goes those lame comment come backs yet I’m in ya mind enough that I wasn’t active and you’re still holding some grudge and talking bs!!

Nigha please... it’s the end of THAT BS now... again.. pick ya poison.. I prefer video tho.. show that mug nobody checking for text battles bitch it’s 2020.. a camera is in ya hand 24/7 fuck off that bs... this separates the real from the pretenders..

Óðinn
01-06-2020, 10:08 AM
I love Tana haha

Thank you... had literally no clue this was u til this haha

EtH
01-06-2020, 10:10 AM
Tana out here tryna propose video battles when she looks like Rick Ross's manlier brother

Brayne Ded
01-06-2020, 11:59 AM
Yo. LMAO. This dusty ass bitch is delusional as fuck. I don't give two fucks about this shit. I'd delete all 7 of my accounts today and not even look back. I have a real fucking job... going on in reality. This shit like a minor, small side hobby of mine. No one gives a fuck about me. And guess what, you manly ass bulldyke? Ain't a damn soul care if this bitch "got numbers." I don't follow rap battle at all. I just fuck with people on an online site and it seems like you got fucked with pretty hard to be coming back after like a year to call me out. Go ahead and make a video battle. Make 200. I don't give a fuck. I don't care if they're phenomenal. It doesn't matter to me. I don't want or need "fans." I'm just a guy on the internet making dick jokes. You should consider toning down your whole approach. So what you lost a fucking battle.on LB? Who the fuck cares? You look like a scrub coming back and checking what people said about you. Seriously, get a real job or some shit. Jesus Christ.

RULE
01-06-2020, 12:04 PM
Get em Tana lol

Shezso Eu
01-06-2020, 12:32 PM
Then delete them mfs! This is a battle site not a troll site.. you talking shit when u actually started it.. I shouldn’t have got any tags from you period them tags were weeks ago.. most recent tags now all of a sudden ya don’t give a af? EtH Brayne Ded just stfu with the bs... it’s like ya try to pick to be funny.. instead drop some bars.. just talking shyt and bring up the same bs over and over and doing nothing to help this site push..

Tired of seeing this bs... no one respects or gives a Fck what either of you are saying because I do way more for the culture than either of you.. ya don’t do shit.. yet I log on ya wanna tag me and roast ya cause I ain’t been around. No sir it’s a wrap.. stfu.. period. Let the LB resurrection start now..

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

Yo. LMAO. This dusty ass bitch is delusional as fuck. I don't give two fucks about this shit. I'd delete all 7 of my accounts today and not even look back. I have a real fucking job... going on in reality. This shit like a minor, small side hobby of mine. No one gives a fuck about me. And guess what, you manly ass bulldyke? Ain't a damn soul care if this bitch "got numbers." I don't follow rap battle at all. I just fuck with people on an online site and it seems like you got fucked with pretty hard to be coming back after like a year to call me out. Go ahead and make a video battle. Make 200. I don't give a fuck. I don't care if they're phenomenal. It doesn't matter to me. I don't want or need "fans." I'm just a guy on the internet making dick jokes. You should consider toning down your whole approach. So what you lost a fucking battle.on LB? Who the fuck cares? You look like a scrub coming back and checking what people said about you. Seriously, get a real job or some shit. Jesus Christ.
Bitch stfu that has nothing to do with you tagging me and talkin Major shyt in a post back in Nov where to when I log in I see that.. wtf u talking about here? Nothing.. I came back on a different venture but since it’s the first thing I see I think it’s appropriate to handle troll mfs.. if you ain’t bout bars you might just wanna stfu.. with yo behind ass

EtH
01-06-2020, 12:41 PM
You look like someone got a handful of room temperature chocolate ice cream and threw it full force against a pebbledashed wall.

Brayne Ded
01-06-2020, 12:56 PM
Then delete them mfs! This is a battle site not a troll site.. you talking shit when u actually started it.. I shouldn’t have got any tags from you period them tags were weeks ago.. most recent tags now all of a sudden ya don’t give a af? EtH Brayne Ded just stfu with the bs... it’s like ya try to pick to be funny.. instead drop some bars.. just talking shyt and bring up the same bs over and over and doing nothing to help this site push..

Tired of seeing this bs... no one respects or gives a Fck what either of you are saying because I do way more for the culture than either of you.. ya don’t do shit.. yet I log on ya wanna tag me and roast ya cause I ain’t been around. No sir it’s a wrap.. stfu.. period. Let the LB resurrection start now..

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

Bitch stfu that has nothing to do with you tagging me and talkin Major shyt in a post back in Nov where to when I log in I see that.. wtf u talking about here? Nothing.. I came back on a different venture but since it’s the first thing I see I think it’s appropriate to handle troll mfs.. if you ain’t bout bars you might just wanna stfu.. with yo behind ass

You just don't get it at all. YOUR DUMBASS came back and made a fucking callout thread. I mentioned you in one comment in a thread and you've turned it into this whole video callout shit. You tryna become relevant or what? Keep doing "way more for the culture" and I'll keep talking shit when I feel like it.

:guns:

Locchart
01-06-2020, 01:04 PM
You look like someone got a handful of room temperature chocolate ice cream and threw it full force against a pebbledashed wall.

Wtf lmao

EtH
01-06-2020, 01:25 PM
Interscope just signed Tana as a video battler.

Shezso Eu
01-06-2020, 04:31 PM
So cornball ass comments is the new thing here?

Been a member since 2008 ... wtf are u doing here 12 years later? What’s even more pathetic is that you continue with no audience for it EtH you’” be gone by the end of the month.. ima make sure of it.. please find someone who agrees with you.. you never will ... troll.. and duck.... these the kind we take outta here
Brayne Ded who cares about ya reason you’re none to me only mentioned cause you keep tagging my name.. someone who is inactive. And you wonder why it’s no activity.. it went to shit.. got trolls who do nothing but troll think a text battle gets them respect and glory.. no one gives a Fck.. yet u tag me,. Prepare for the response when u start the shit.. period..

Now it’s game time and all I see is MORE talking and no bars.. like always.. so this an official duck right? I’m sure we all witnessed

EtH
01-06-2020, 04:36 PM
You guarantee I'll be gone by the end of the month? Bitch just standing up makes your heart sound like a Skrillex concert. I'd be surprised if you last the end of the week.

Shezso Eu
01-06-2020, 04:40 PM
So you still with the 8 year old comments that no one is supporting.. u see where they went? Where the real battlers are.. putting in more work than you ever have. I mean u are active DAILY!! Please tell us what u do here... what is it you do? Sitting here glorifying old as battles and still stuck text battling mf.. no growth no anything.. is it a 8 year hobby? 1 battle every 4 years for you? Seriously wtf are u here? No one fucks with you.. tbh I was asked to take you out.. cause u do nothing for the culture but troll.. so this an official duck correct..? We know who to get rid of now.. you’re telling us you’re a troll.. say no more.

EtH
01-06-2020, 04:42 PM
Who asked you to "take me out" lmao.

I hope it was "Hey EtH do you want to do a self diss battle cause tbh I don't think I wanna deal with a real personal battle" Grizz.

I hope it wasn't literal paedophile and known Prince S Tana friend Rohan.

Shezso Eu
01-06-2020, 04:54 PM
Stop with the old school bs and accusations it’s like you talk about everything but the point of this post which is to battle.. did you forget this was a battle site? I bet you can’t remember if u bathe yesterday or not but u can remember a battle that no one does after 5 years and that’s it. Would u like a cookie? I mean what’s your point? Cause no one cares.. however you will make this go for 12 pages of pointless trolling for what purpose? You accomplished nothing.. cause while you’re doing that owners finding a way to get the site back where it used to be while you’re stuck in 2012 battle wins.

But this a hobby? You’re daily active... talking to grown ass men all day.. year after year

EtH
01-06-2020, 04:55 PM
So who asked you to take me out again?

RULE
01-06-2020, 05:02 PM
This thread weird af

Shezso Eu
01-06-2020, 05:04 PM
You worry about the wrong thing..
All I see is a duck ������

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

This thread weird af

As always with this clown...

He talks way more than he battles.. tell this mf stfu and accept the match.. all that extra just to avoid embarrassment.. seriously lol

EtH
01-06-2020, 05:08 PM
Swear to god I'm the most in demand audio battler.

Brayne Ded
01-06-2020, 05:23 PM
Okay, hold up. Lemme get this straight.

So, Shezso Eu comes back to a predominantly text battle site, tells us "text is dead," and calls out two guys who do text... to put up a video battle. I reply and tell you I could care less about this shit and she keeps going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about how awesome she is. Nowadays she has all these fans and views and she got numbers of battle rappers and wants me to Google her and shit? Criticized me for thinking a text battle will get me "glory?" Now I'm faced with a video battle challenge because I called a bitch ugly? Da fuck?

At this point she just building herself up for nothing. I tagged you once. One time. In a thread you were already mentioned in, by the way. It wasn't out of the blue. Now you've gone and started a fucking anthology about the shit. Let it go. I don't give a fuck about you or seeing your flat forehead having, shaved, inbred Sasquatch lookin' ass in a video battle. I ain't about it.

So there you go. A guy who doesn't do video battles and barely even text battles ducked a random ass video battle callout from you on a MAJORITY text battling site. Fucking crazy. You da man (woman?)

Let me be the first to congratulate on your monumental victory. This is going to be big for you. Your fans will be floored to know you came back to LetsBeef after losing a year ago and ol' Brayne Ded ducked a video battle from you. You'll probably be superviral over this seeing as I have -2 fans and couldn't be bothered to care about views or glory or really any of this shit you're so concerned about. Nice.

Noir
01-06-2020, 08:00 PM
I'm pretty sure I've seen you do this same song & dance before.

Shezso Eu
01-06-2020, 08:12 PM
Bruh if ya think I’m gonna read that bs you trippin..

All I see is the same be.. another page of talking..

Is there gonna be a battle or just the same forum talk daily?

GRizzEAT
01-06-2020, 08:15 PM
Video or die, niggggggggga

*young jeezy voice*

EtH
01-07-2020, 02:02 AM
Take a number. There's like 14 audio battlers who are fucking desperate to hear my abysmal rapping skills ahead of you.

Shezso Eu
01-07-2020, 06:10 AM
Take a number. There's like 14 audio battlers who are fucking desperate to hear my abysmal rapping skills ahead of you.

No one is trying to hear shit... u talk hella shit and don’t back it up at all.. when called out u find 1000 excuses not to battle... Ik for a fact LB will bring video battles here because it’s the new norm now.. audio still rocks too.. but social media took over.. I’m here to help my home site build back to it. So why are ppl waiting? They aren’t .. you’re stalling.. you’re not in demand.. at all.. you just talk so much shit and don’t battle you take months to write or have a ghostwriter.. your year length here is longer than your battle record. I think it’s funny that you actually think that gets you respect.. it’s doesnt.. at all...

So if you’re both officially ducking.. stfu talking to me or about me.. don’t tag me mention me or anything cause u both shown your actual value to the culture. The legendary LetsBeef is home to a lot of ppl who have took off with battle rap, just come back and see mfs trolls with undeserving egos. You are garbage asf and know it.

EtH
01-07-2020, 06:20 AM
Tana asking for video battles when her proven paedophile best mate asks her to "take me out". Man, that sure is a tempting proposition.

If I've got ghostwriters can I have ghost videographers?

Brayne Ded
01-07-2020, 06:24 AM
No one is trying to hear shit... u talk hella shit and don’t back it up at all.. when called out u find 1000 excuses not to battle... Ik for a fact LB will bring video battles here because it’s the new norm now.. audio still rocks too.. but social media took over.. I’m here to help my home site build back to it. So why are ppl waiting? They aren’t .. you’re stalling.. you’re not in demand.. at all.. you just talk so much shit and don’t battle you take months to write or have a ghostwriter.. your year length here is longer than your battle record. I think it’s funny that you actually think that gets you respect.. it’s doesnt.. at all...

So if you’re both officially ducking.. stfu talking to me or about me.. don’t tag me mention me or anything cause u both shown your actual value to the culture. The legendary LetsBeef is home to a lot of ppl who have took off with battle rap, just come back and see mfs trolls with undeserving egos. You are garbage asf and know it.

Look, I've explained the shit several times at this point. I'mma have to break it down Barney style so you can understand it. Pay attention you fucking illiterate bitch.

Me. No. Want. Respect. Me. Not. Care. About. The. Culture.
Me. Not. Care.
Me. No. Do. Video. Battle.

I could give a flying magical fuck less if you came back to "help LB." Take that this up with X or something. Instead your notion of helping is calling out two dudes who called yo fugly ass ... Ugly. Shit. Isn't a video battle going to prove my original point that yo Gorilla Zoe lookin' ass ugly as fuck? Did you think this shit through at all?

Forreal. I don't even know who you're arguing with. I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT ANY OF THIS. I'm not to damn supporter of the culture, I don't even watch battle rap. I listen to metal and play guitar. I wrote rap battles as a joke. It's obvious to everyone but you. You keep responding with these long ass comments sucking your own massive cock but no one cares.

FUCK OFF TANA.
AIN'T NOBODY TRYNA SEE YOU VIDEO BATTLE, BITCH.

:fyou::fyou::fyou:

EtH
01-07-2020, 06:35 AM
Brayne you gotta do it for the culture bro.

Shezso Eu
01-07-2020, 08:07 AM
If that’s the case why are you both still mentioning me and talking shit, which was a month ago but when it come downs to what matters you just talk all damn day of why u will not battle or cannot battle..

Why mention me? Cause you’re avoiding smoke but lighting the lighter.. gtfoh. You talk about me when I’m not active but now I am and calls you out.. I also said video OR audio... but again you make countless pages of irrelevant comments...

Duck Season..

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

Look, I've explained the shit several times at this point. I'mma have to break it down Barney style so you can understand it. Pay attention you fucking illiterate bitch.

Me. No. Want. Respect. Me. Not. Care. About. The. Culture.
Me. Not. Care.
Me. No. Do. Video. Battle.

I could give a flying magical fuck less if you came back to "help LB." Take that this up with X or something. Instead your notion of helping is calling out two dudes who called yo fugly ass ... Ugly. Shit. Isn't a video battle going to prove my original point that yo Gorilla Zoe lookin' ass ugly as fuck? Did you think this shit through at all?

Forreal. I don't even know who you're arguing with. I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT ANY OF THIS. I'm not to damn supporter of the culture, I don't even watch battle rap. I listen to metal and play guitar. I wrote rap battles as a joke. It's obvious to everyone but you. You keep responding with these long ass comments sucking your own massive cock but no one cares.

FUCK OFF TANA.
AIN'T NOBODY TRYNA SEE YOU VIDEO BATTLE, BITCH.

:fyou::fyou::fyou:

1k views says other wise.. facts over bs.. it’s just you are not a battler but a culture vulture.. stand down

EtH
01-07-2020, 08:25 AM
I think I mentioned you cause I think you're a cunt. I don't usually feel the desire to whip on a webcam just because I think someone's a cunt.

If you wanna challenge someone, battle in their field, otherwise get your fatass off my site.

Brayne Ded
01-07-2020, 09:25 AM
If that’s the case why are you both still mentioning me and talking shit, which was a month ago but when it come downs to what matters you just talk all damn day of why u will not battle or cannot battle..

Why mention me? Cause you’re avoiding smoke but lighting the lighter.. gtfoh. You talk about me when I’m not active but now I am and calls you out.. I also said video OR audio... but again you make countless pages of irrelevant comments...

Duck Season..

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

1k views says other wise.. facts over bs.. it’s just you are not a battler but a culture vulture.. stand down

GotDAMN you are dense. I mentioned you one time and you STILL on the bullshit. I made one offhand comment about you being fucking ugly, which let's be honest, isn't even opinion- that shit is a fact. However, you can't let it go. You out here making a fool of yourself 'cause someone said something mean online. Be like Elsa. Let it go, lol. All you doing it repeating the same shit and having us repeat the same shit as well. Circular reasoning at its finest. Fuck off the site.

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

Oh, and 1K views?

Bitch, I got Minecraft tutorials with more views than that. LMFAO.

EtH
01-07-2020, 09:31 AM
1k views lmao

RULE
01-07-2020, 10:18 AM
Link me them minecraft tutorials yo

Punk
01-07-2020, 12:53 PM
https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=597

Haha my mags got over 1k views homie g

Shezso Eu
01-07-2020, 04:27 PM
With all that being said does any of your rap battles catch views? Stick to the topic..

The answer is no....

Old ass mf said Minecraft my 12 year old nephew doesn’t even play anymore...

Why are these culture vultures still here??

A member since 2008 a total of 10 battles and over 1k posts... whatta loser í ží´Łí ží´Ł

EtH
01-07-2020, 04:32 PM
Tana acting like she's even hit 15 votes on LB.

Racist ass sloth calling people culture vultures when her bitchass got 100-0d against a dude who's never rapped in his life. I'm better than you at what you do.

Brayne Ded
01-07-2020, 05:06 PM
With all that being said does any of your rap battles catch views? Stick to the topic..

The answer is no....

Old ass mf said Minecraft my 12 year old nephew doesn’t even play anymore...

Why are these culture vultures still here??

A member since 2008 a total of 10 battles and over 1k posts... whatta loser ������������

Somehow, some way, this bitch still doesn't get it. How fucking stupid can somebody be? I'm in utter disbelief.
I.
Do not.
Give a fuck about:
views, likes, shares, comments, votes, ratings, wins, losses, threads.

Nothing. I don't fucking care.
Lol, you keep calling me a culture vulture. I don't think you grasp what this means. In no way shape or form does this apply to me. I'm just a guy in a small community of online rap battles. I write stupid bars for my own enjoyment.

I could care less what anyone thinks of what I'm doing here. I'm doing my own thing, my own way.

For the last time, let it go.
Ugly ass bitch. Just drop it.

:pimp:

RULE
01-07-2020, 05:18 PM
So..... no minecraft links for me? :(

Brayne Ded
01-07-2020, 05:27 PM
So..... no minecraft links for me? :(

Nah, she might get jealous of they get too many views.

Student
01-07-2020, 05:33 PM
I love when people don't think talking shit in the forums isn't part of battle rap

Shezso Eu
01-09-2020, 12:56 PM
They actually have to battle and not just talk shit.. that’s all we see and Brayne Ded keep replying like I’m addressing him.. haven’t. You already said u only text and just chill.. your bf however is just corny asf... this is a hobby for me.. not career or anything. Something coming out the hobby.. is it for either of you? Yet I’m still discussed amongst you hoes... I’m racist By was with a white fork for a whole 5 years.. stfu.. half of LB is on FB.. do you even own one?

I’m just picking and still see it’s jjst egotistical culture vultures.. keeping the forums warm 🤣

Time to bury the names

EtH
01-09-2020, 01:29 PM
Some of her best friends and white guys, it's cool.

Celsius
01-09-2020, 02:42 PM
A white fork....ouch.

EtH
01-09-2020, 06:02 PM
Bitch is so hard up for sex she fucks the kitchen utensils.

Shezso Eu
01-22-2020, 02:06 AM
You’re corny asf EtH

Duck of 2020 í ží´Łí ží´Ł

EtH
01-22-2020, 04:21 AM
You ducking my top notch text game.

Killa Boy
01-22-2020, 07:21 PM
I gotta say in all about the audio too but most these dudes cat rap, don’t know what’s good sos they can’t vote on the battles either anybody can’t write the bars but can you spit the bars (BARS) anybody can get it....

EtH
01-22-2020, 07:23 PM
No, no I can't.

I feel like I'm not writing the correct words. Maybe someone can translate for me; I can't rap.

Shezso Eu
01-23-2020, 02:46 AM
No, no I can't.

I feel like I'm not writing the correct words. Maybe someone can translate for me; I can't rap.

You can’t. You have more posts than battles over years of time. You brag about a match I can’t even find or no one cares about. You do nothing but keep the forums active and no respect towards anything you do

I can literally lose 10 battles in a row and still be more respected and honored than you.. do some self-evaluation, you’re just a real life loser. Go take a bath lol.. I never met a “battler” who goes lengths to avoid battling.. you just talk all day.. corny comebacks and an eventual duck.. you’re trash irl I mean I read ya last text battle and u suck monkey balls lol and how Ik you know it...

Numbers.. you’re a bitch not a battler.. just bring more posts cause battles... you don’t contribute.. just be he official LB Mascot so your existence here can be relevant lol

EtH
01-23-2020, 02:54 AM
Here's the bit where she disses my text battle skills but won't text battle me. LB is an interesting place.

Shezso Eu
01-23-2020, 06:47 AM
Here's the bit where she disses my text battle skills but won't text battle me. LB is an interesting place.

Very interesting that your still text battling since 2008

12 years later... you’re actively just posting.. nothing else

We in a social media area and upping the level and u want a text battle??? Lmfao

You really just need to leave if you continue to spam this post with obvious duck attempts..

EtH
01-23-2020, 07:03 AM

Punk
01-23-2020, 01:16 PM
Very interesting that your still text battling since 2008

12 years later... you’re actively just posting.. nothing else

We in a social media area and upping the level and u want a text battle??? Lmfao

You really just need to leave if you continue to spam this post with obvious duck attempts..

Tana I like you but you cant just pretend you weren't just text battling not too long ago. Video battles compared to actual live battles where you're going 3 minutes a piece for 3 rounds ain't shit either lol.

EtH
01-23-2020, 01:29 PM
Considering Punk actually does rap I'm interested to see the angle Tana uses here.

Shezso Eu
01-24-2020, 10:02 AM
Tana I like you but you cant just pretend you weren't just text battling not too long ago. Video battles compared to actual live battles where you're going 3 minutes a piece for 3 rounds ain't shit either lol.

Oh I never acted like it.. it’s who were a speaking to here.. EtH wants to talk like he has a talent that’s not a real talent.. it’s different do to the fact you do more than text battle so it wouldn’t be a jab to throw at you..

The point here is because the person I am calling out is displaying an ego, undeserved when nothing has really been shown for that. The amount of shit to talk over a text battle is beyond crazy.. so if you’re beefing with someone and you’re not actually battling them what’s the point of the shit talking? It has been years and he world has advanced, yes video battles ain’t shit but there’s I revenue and opportunities more so than a text battle. So if you’re at site like LB and you got one guy who only need text battles trying to be face of the brand.. it defeats anything the site is about. How many ppl you know gonna click a link reading some bars you typed versus actually watching you deliver it? It’s just like having an IG or Twitter.

In conclusion, text is a start off training grounds.. exercise.. I have not ever go around flaunting text battle win.. I would talk to shit to that person but I’m not gonna talk shit years later about battling me and it’s technically not a real battle. You can’t even find it.. which video any and everybody can see and stay forever and you build up viewers. U can do the same with audio.. so there shouldn’t be an ego for a mf battling in a category that doesn’t exists... like “yoooo.. did u read Eth text battle?” Like gtfoh!

The Saaxxx Baba
01-25-2020, 12:18 AM
Shezso Eu ?

This bitch a woman :O

https://media1.tenor.com/images/25eae35b42fb5386f4dbd426b87de2ed/tenor.gif?itemid=13292245

EtH
01-25-2020, 06:38 AM
I literally say I'm a mediocre text battler who can't rap at every opportunity.