PDA

View Full Version : Has to be a better way

COFFIN DODGER
12-04-2019, 10:53 PM
Not gonna lie, this pissed me off .. I had a #1 contenders march v tongankid and despite me posting links it only got 3 votes....the first 2 votes were from experienced fvc members and it was tied at one vote each. . .but deciding vote came down to a newby with 1 battle under his belt .. how the fuck can a 1 battle newby decide the fate of the match ???? Shit ain't right and I would be saying the same shit if he had voted for me , newbies have no right deciding important matches Until they have a certain number of battles under Thier belt
https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=515094

RULE
12-05-2019, 02:22 AM
We got a voting league table in the works and an icon addition to those who vote the most (similar to the winning streak flames).

While these might have some boost on voting, it comes down to the members. We have to all pull our weight and some do more than others.

Rican
12-05-2019, 02:55 AM
2-1.

L.

RULE
12-05-2019, 02:59 AM
CD you have only voted ONCE the whole of 2019.

Rican Vs Fidel in October.

Thats the only arena battle you've voted on this ENTIRE year.

So....

1/

Rican
12-05-2019, 03:01 AM
:popcorn:

EtH
12-05-2019, 03:34 AM
CD you have only voted ONCE the whole of 2019.

Rican Vs Fidel in October.

Thats the only arena battle you've voted on this ENTIRE year.

So....

1/

Oh but lets give exclusive members MORE credits?

Weekly credit wipe, make it happen

Brayne Ded
12-05-2019, 07:09 AM
Oh but lets give exclusive members MORE credits?

Weekly credit wipe, make it happen

But you don't even technically need credits anymore. Battles give you credits nowadays, right?

Rai
12-05-2019, 08:55 AM
Not gonna lie, this pissed me off .. I had a #1 contenders march v tongankid and despite me posting links it only got 3 votes....the first 2 votes were from experienced fvc members and it was tied at one vote each. . .but deciding vote came down to a newby with 1 battle under his belt .. how the fuck can a 1 battle newby decide the fate of the match ???? Shit ain't right and I would be saying the same shit if he had voted for me , newbies have no right deciding important matches Until they have a certain number of battles under Thier belt
https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=515094

How many years have you been on this site. A good way to get more votes for yourself is to elevate. You've been doing this shit soooooooo long, my guy, and have yet to advance your pen.

Guts
12-05-2019, 09:21 AM
i liked that idea rule, and i agree that CD you my dedsec fam, but you can't complain about a lack of votes if you, yourself aren't voting.

also rai, i feel like that's just side stepping the problem. the problem is two voters (who have a lot to learn) voted against him, and the actual educated voter voted for him. yet he loses, and couldn't get anybody to vote.

i've honestly noticed how bad voting is right now, and something has to change. like i said, i'm excited by rules idea, and would like to see that, but there are some things that might still need addressed.

RULE
12-05-2019, 09:22 AM
We all need / want more votes. Be WE are the ones who can fix that. Voting once a YEAR then complaining about votes is insane.

EtH
12-05-2019, 12:53 PM
Saying WE are the ones who can fix that is like saying homeless people are the reason for homelessness.

Its simple. Lots of people on the site led to lots of votes low amount of people leads to low amount of votes. Unless there's a more structural change, you cant blame the members.

When RULE was ghost for a year, he wasn't voting. When Grizz is ghost, Lock is ghost, whoever, they're not voting. If someone doesn't wanna vote right now, they just don't. Like you didn't.

RULE
12-05-2019, 01:52 PM
Saying WE are the ones who can fix that is like saying homeless people are the reason for homelessness.

Its simple. Lots of people on the site led to lots of votes low amount of people leads to low amount of votes. Unless there's a more structural change, you cant blame the members.

When RULE was ghost for a year, he wasn't voting. When Grizz is ghost, Lock is ghost, whoever, they're not voting. If someone doesn't wanna vote right now, they just don't. Like you didn't.

so much wrong with this i dont know where to start.

Punk
12-05-2019, 01:59 PM
I got hella votes on my Muggz and Pugz battles without spamming people to vote.

Want votes? Get banned for absolutely no reason :)

Rican
12-05-2019, 02:20 PM
huhhhhhhh