PDA

View Full Version : 🤡🤡 Greatest Troll of All Time

Punk
11-21-2019, 10:55 AM
https://youtu.be/Oes7xbiD_Wk

Anyone see this? I’ve replayed it a few times. Still cracking up. The impression is so dead on...

Annnnd #Fuckthescammers

EtH
11-21-2019, 11:00 AM
Steve Greene & Niko Omilana >

Rican
11-21-2019, 11:02 AM
Steve Greene is fucking hilarious. Nikki Limo is hot AF.

EtH
11-21-2019, 11:02 AM
Nikki Limo is the dream.

Rican
11-21-2019, 11:05 AM
Nikki Limo is the dream.

And yes, her fucking friends are fire too. Love Gio and Gina

Sens
11-22-2019, 12:42 PM
Wait so he trolling some random in CoD, Told him to think of a card then check his front door and the card is there? Now if this doesn't scream fake af. Granted I skipped the intro to get to the gameplay shinanighans so maybe I missed something but wtf.

His impression is spot on though lol

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

So I got the narrative/ Set up but this fake as fuck. The Impersonation is on point but fake pranks are garbage. You gullible asf if you believe this is anything than scripted. A prank/troll aint a prank/troll if the Victim is in on it. Like who you pranking/Trolling at this point, the gullible viewers? Are we really getting this low grade meta with this. If you can even call it that.

EtH
11-22-2019, 01:08 PM
And yes, her fucking friends are fire too. Love Gio and Gina

I know what the bitch looks like I don't know her fucking friends or dogs name haha

Nicholas
11-22-2019, 01:28 PM
Wait so he trolling some random in CoD, Told him to think of a card then check his front door and the card is there? Now if this doesn't scream fake af. Granted I skipped the intro to get to the gameplay shinanighans so maybe I missed something but wtf.

His impression is spot on though lol

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

So I got the narrative/ Set up but this fake as fuck. The Impersonation is on point but fake pranks are garbage. You gullible asf if you believe this is anything than scripted. A prank/troll aint a prank/troll if the Victim is in on it. Like who you pranking/Trolling at this point, the gullible viewers? Are we really getting this low grade meta with this. If you can even call it that.

The fake shit always has the complete opposite effect on me. It makes me want to turn off asap, it's so frustrating. I would much rather they just did something less extreme for real.

Sens
11-22-2019, 01:34 PM
The fake shit always has the complete opposite effect on me. It makes me want to turn off asap, it's so frustrating. I would much rather they just did something less extreme for real.

100. It defeats the whole purpose

EtH
11-22-2019, 01:56 PM

Yeah every now and again my missus will show some shit like David Dobrik pranking someone and I'm like "So you know this is all fake right? Like they clearly rehearsed all this shit". Apparently that's not the right answer haha

Worst was when Dynamo was famous. Used to do my fucking nut in that he was straight up fixing scenes and people were thinking he was great as a magician.