PDA

View Full Version : šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆShould multi accounts be bannedšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ

Punk
11-19-2019, 05:34 PM
Tbh this is a serious issue especially when every known active guy has a multi or 2. I personally donā€™t like it. Like Iā€™ve done it before to fuck around with people but people are using them faithfully.

Iā€™m slightly annoyed with how dudes create multis and pretend to be new.

You never know who youā€™re letting in your crew as well. Especially with more than 5 people having over 3+ accounts.

Thoughts?

Rican
11-19-2019, 05:37 PM
Next, Leroy.

Punk
11-19-2019, 05:37 PM
Next, Leroy.

I requested that account get banned.

I only made it to see your crew forums ā˜ŗļø

Rican
11-19-2019, 05:40 PM
Which was a decoy! ;)

I knew it before I invited.

But on the real, multi-accounting is just part of the textcee battle culture.

Not just on LB.

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

But I am okay with banning them, I only got this 1 active.

IIAM
11-20-2019, 01:03 AM
That would be great!
It would never happen though.

Example I saw 13 people sign up today,
You really think 13people woke up
Today and just started battling lmao

EtH
11-20-2019, 02:38 AM
Lockharts never coming back then

Rican
11-20-2019, 03:01 AM
Those were 13 new members.

Guts
11-20-2019, 01:17 PM
this is something i used to battle with staff about. i really wanted something done about multis. i suggested all multis must be cleared with stafff/or at least X. you can have as many as you want so long as staff knows who you are. this stops dudes from cheating at least.

any multis that tried to play new would obviously be the weak point in this plan, but i honestly think they reveal that they not new super quickly. like commenting and talking shit to specific people in the forums.

idk. i agree though. multis are fun to fuck around, but it seems like everybody is using them to cheat.

Barzooka
11-20-2019, 01:37 PM
Fuck no. Everyone should have them registered, however. I need my multi-account Death Shawty to upload more beats onto Lets Beef fam.

BizzyOne
11-20-2019, 02:01 PM
Well shouldnt the mods know because of the I.P address?

Barzooka
11-20-2019, 02:44 PM
Well shouldn't the mods know because of the I.P address?

Of course. People should be banned for not registering their multi's or for not telling a mod that they're making an alternative account. :high:

Godbody
11-20-2019, 05:13 PM
I don't think multis should be banned. Beggars cant be choosers, if the site needs more activity multi accounts provide that

Now if they're voting on crew members battles, or their own shit, and doing other lame shit thats a different story

BizzyOne
11-20-2019, 05:21 PM
How is it more traffic if it's the same I.P address???
Godbody

Godbody
11-20-2019, 05:25 PM
How is it more traffic if it's the same I.P address???
Godbody

Its more activity I never said traffic lol

If I make a multi account and drop some open battles thats activity right there. Or if I start talking shit in the chatbox/forums its activity, etc

Back then a ton of people had multi accounts and some were in the top crews. It made for more activity, especially when ppl found out who the accounts were

Meta4/So Amazin who I think became MahVulus comes to mind

Quite a few people with multi accounts in Made Fresh Daily too.. Jason, antilabs, LEFT FIELD etc

BizzyOne
11-20-2019, 05:29 PM

If I make a multi account and drop some open battles thats activity right there. Or if I start talking shit in the chatbox/forums its activity, etc

Back then a ton of people had multi accounts and some were in the top crews. It made for more activity, especially when ppl found out who the accounts were

Quite a few people with multi accounts in Made Fresh Daily too.. Jason, antilabs, LEFT FIELD etc

Yeah but that's not what the site needs. We need more traffic here and if you want more activity then just post more battles on your own account.

Punk
11-20-2019, 05:34 PM

I understand this but today, dudes only making multis to pretend they new members or to cheat. Like itā€™s out of control at the moment b

Brayne Ded
11-20-2019, 07:47 PM
I've had a ton of multi accounts. I'm responsible with them, though. A handful of people know who I am when I make a new one. I always let the staff know when I made one. I usually never voted with my multis (except with wackula.) I didn't pretend to be a new guy, each multi has a "gimmick." When done right, it doesn't hurt anything.

Barzooka
11-20-2019, 07:56 PM
All I know is that if my Death Shawty account gets deleted it's going to delete a lot of dope beats on the website that a good amount of the audio heads have been using as of lately....

Godbody
11-20-2019, 08:28 PM
Yeah but that's not what the site needs. We need more traffic here and if you want more activity then just post more battles on your own account.

They're related. Traffic doesn't necessarily mean activity and vice versa. At this point online rap battling on LetsBeef won't blow up and we won't be seeing days with 100+ people online anymore.

LB could average 1,000 visits/day. If one day it gets 5,000 visits and they don't engage (sign up, battle, etc) that 400% extra traffic is USELESS.

On the flip, if we got an active group of 25 dudes and 5 of them have multi accounts we could be seeing more battles, more forum posts, etc. But it doesn't necessarily mean more traffic

Right now though, activity > traffic

Unless there's some type of major change to LB &/or a resurgence of interest in online rap battling

BizzyOne
11-20-2019, 08:36 PM
Actually more traffic means more revenue for site. Like adding google adsense, so the website can profit from more traffic. That's how alot of sites stay alive.
Godbody

Godbody
11-20-2019, 08:43 PM
Actually more traffic means more revenue for site. Like adding google adsense, so the website can profit from more traffic. That's how alot of sites stay alive.
Godbody

Nah, LB would need an insane amount of traffic and targeted niche ads with good payouts to make good money. AdSense demonetizes and the payouts get lower every year as it gets more saturated ;)

LB is much better off selling a product, which would be Exclusive Membership.

but like I said, something major would have to happen like a major update to the site or a sudden interest in online rap battling...that would make traffic really valuable, cuz then you would have a product/subscription to sell

fuck making fractions of a penny with adsense

Rican
11-20-2019, 11:07 PM
Or actually getting these battle leagues to use the platform.

X
11-21-2019, 12:33 AM
I don't see a problem with multis as long as you aren't cheating with them.

Supsie
11-26-2019, 03:34 AM
dont even no how u guys got multis cause it dont even let u make em... i tried it once says... your not allowed.. df?

Locchart
11-26-2019, 03:44 AM
dont even no how u guys got multis cause it dont even let u make em... i tried it once says... your not allowed.. df?

Have to do it on a different device from the one you originally signed up on.

Supsie
11-26-2019, 03:45 AM
Have to do it on a different device from the one you originally signed up on.

thx 4 da expo +1

Locchart
12-22-2019, 10:43 AM
But I am okay with banning them, I only got this 1 active.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO

RULE
12-22-2019, 10:46 AM
JUSTICE4MULTIS

Aggo
12-22-2019, 11:07 AM
#BANMULTIS

Ticket
12-22-2019, 11:15 AM
More rap. Less crying about trivial shit. I stop back on here after ignoring this place for a long time and from the outside looking in I see a bunch of wasted time on bullshit...

Stop and think... you are talking about multiple accounts on a website on the internet... you're dedicating time to this... bro... time to look in the mirror and really evaluate whats important...

Who gives a fuck about a win and a loss on a website on the internet... you should be more focused on getting better with your hobby.

Punk
12-22-2019, 11:56 AM
More rap. Less crying about trivial shit. I stop back on here after ignoring this place for a long time and from the outside looking in I see a bunch of wasted time on bullshit...

Stop and think... you are talking about multiple accounts on a website on the internet... you're dedicating time to this... bro... time to look in the mirror and really evaluate whats important...

Who gives a fuck about a win and a loss on a website on the internet... you should be more focused on getting better with your hobby.

Youā€™re a 2x Grand champion, Hall of Famer, and former mod though. And Iā€™m sure everyone in this threadā€™s doing pretty good in real life. LB is a hobby where we exercise our pens and enjoy battling.

Iā€™m sure weā€™re not the only people in the world that throws the controller when we lose a Call of Duty match because people are hacking..

But just because youā€™re no longer interested in battling on LB, donā€™t start bashing those who still enjoy doing it.

REZN
12-22-2019, 12:10 PM
Youā€™re a 2x Grand champion, Hall of Famer, and former mod though. And Iā€™m sure everyone in this threadā€™s doing pretty good in real life. LB is a hobby where we exercise our pens and enjoy battling.

Iā€™m sure weā€™re not the only people in the world that throws the controller when we lose a Call of Duty match because people are hacking..

But just because youā€™re no longer interested in battling on LB, donā€™t start bashing those who still enjoy doing it.

He's not bashing you for enjoying battling on LB. He's bashing you for making whiny threads about multis INSTEAD of battling on LB.

Killa Boy
12-22-2019, 12:17 PM
Multi account are weak some guys use to vote on their battles because they donā€™t want to lose instead of getting better.. if one is for beats and other for battle I get it but if your just trash then just get better instead of trying to be undefeated when your actually one of the lower level mcs.
P.s. I will battle anyone all with this same account win or lose.. I donā€™t need to vote for myself you guys will

EtH
12-22-2019, 12:18 PM
Gutz irrelevant ass uncle.

Punk
12-22-2019, 12:30 PM
He's not bashing you for enjoying battling on LB. He's bashing you for making whiny threads about multis INSTEAD of battling on LB.

ā€œFuck a win or loss on a online battle siteā€

I mean people wonā€™t just post verses knowing some cheating shit is gonna happen and be like ā€œeh fuck it I win I win I lose I loseā€ and then continue to battle.

REZN
12-22-2019, 12:32 PM
ā€œFuck a win or loss on a online battle siteā€

I mean people wonā€™t just post verses knowing some cheating shit is gonna happen and be like ā€œeh fuck it I win I win I lose I loseā€ and then continue to battle.

Selective reading level: Expert.

Brayne Ded
12-22-2019, 12:39 PM
In case anyone was worried about it, my currently active multi accounts are:

Captain Wackbeird
Herbert Mudgett
Hulk Flowgan