PDA

View Full Version : The 2FUEL Verse

EtH
11-19-2019, 01:23 PM
#1 all time? That SHIT’S A LAZY ACT your HOF title’s just an illusion, KID JUST FACE THE FACT! NawkOut? That battle with CHIZZ WAS SHADY MAN that...oh shit wait...this ISN’T MAYNEAK?!? Rule, you got the wrong one, this ISN’T THE SAME MATE this one’s the Boris Johnson of Letsbeef; a wank who wasn’t FIT TO REPLACE MAY! He’s never improved, see after 6+ years on the site, the KID SHOULD BE ROCKING CREDENTIALS but remember when I signed his multi to ACs? Like “Damn, THIS ROOKIE’S GOT SOME POTENTIAL”! When he told me of his typical life, I thought he meant SEX WITH THE THOTS but when he said he was ploughing all day...he meant COLLECTING THE CROPS! He took his family wagon to the nearest machanic and said “I wanna MOD IT LIKE A GANGSTER” but as bad as he tried, the mechanic replied “Sorry sir, we can’t put HYDROLICS ON A TRACTOR”! He’d watch Boys N The Hood, turn his hat to the side and run AROUND FOR 90 MINUTES pretending he’s a THUG WITH THE GAT TUCKED cause he’s so in LOVE WITH THE BLACK STUFF and it aint DOWNING PINTS OF GUINNESS! Pretends his farm is the projects, fakes putting CLIPS IN A STICK, starts shooting CHICKENS WITH IT, stealing their eggs, SLIP IN AND SPLIT, hears an oink from the sty, “Oh SHIT IT’S THE PIGS!”.

RULE
11-19-2019, 01:27 PM
When he told me of his typical life, I thought he meant SEX WITH THE THOTS but when he said he was ploughing all day...he meant COLLECTING THE CROPS! He took his family wagon to the nearest machanic and said “I wanna MOD IT LIKE A GANGSTER” but as bad as he tried, the mechanic replied “Sorry sir, we can’t put HYDROLICS ON A TRACTOR”!

looooool

Closer fire too.

Fidel Z
11-19-2019, 01:29 PM
"Rule, you got the wrong one, this ISN’T THE SAME MATE this one’s the Boris Johnson of Letsbeef; a wank who wasn’t FIT TO REPLACE MAY! " Crazy!

ORC
11-19-2019, 02:36 PM
Tractor bar was funny

Black stuff concept is fire too