PDA

View Full Version : The Lockhart Verse

EtH
11-18-2019, 05:49 AM
I didn't want this title, I would have LEFT IT ALONE but at this point he's clashed with Rai more times than DEBRA BARONE! But the titles sooo prestigious, that's a MATTER OF FACT so much so that the most MAMMOTH OF TASKS it took to STAND WITH THIS MAN...I won a middle card BATTLE WITH SAXX! Damn, and Saxx is an Indian kid so Locks like "DUDE I'M OUT" only to show up 3 days later with NEW ACCOUNT! "What about the last defence, that shit was MASSIVE AS SHIT?" Nah he only beat a dude who called MARACCAS 'THE STICKS'! With the competition you've beat, you'll never be a LEGEND IN THIS PLACE that's why this fella is jealous that REVAN'S IN HIS WAY! Lock, man, you'll never be resPECTED AT THIS RATE cause guys like Rule didn't build their status by defENDING AGAINST DAVE! It took the demise of the site to be RANKING HIM BIGGER he only made moves and rose from the dead like the DANCERS IN THRILLER! So all five members claiming you're ILL WITH SPITTING IS PATHETIC cause even though your "titles only came at the end" you STILL AINT GETTING ANY CREDITS! But I'll admit, whenever the phrase "HALL OF FAME" IS SAID he's the first to say "LOCK AINT MADE IT YET, I'm gonna decline, I GOTTA WAIT A SEC"! See, Lock came in with that HONEST ABE EFFECT even though no one had made a NOMINATION THEAD! That line was at risk of being outDATED AS HELL cause check my expo, last week he PMed Rule and nomiNATED HIMSELF! Pfft, yet you'd turn it down? You aint earned it clown and it aint EVEN IN SIGHT but that technique? I'll need to KEEP IT IN MIND! "Everyone, I'm so glad you think I'm a BEAST WITH THE RHYMES but the LBT title? Oh, damn, I think I NEED TO DECLINE"! Other day he was fucking with his girl, had her TITS IN THE OPEN with his dick in his hand just SITTIN AND STROKIN! When it got tense he's like "SHIT CAN I HOLD IT?" he was edging closer and closer...so he SWITCHED OFF HIS MODEM! A girl on the internet? This CUNT HERE'S ON EM so much so; I'd be EXPECTING TO SEE his first line in a battle against JESSICA ZEE; "Do you COME HERE OFTEN?" When you were full time army and LB, did you ENJOY YOUR TIME IN EITHER? Ever get confused Lock, try to crew hop and get EMPLOYED BY AL QUAEDA? But he WASN'T A JOKE was someone that they WANNA PROMOTE and BOY WAS KINDA EAGER but what happened? They asked him if he wanna be captain, he said "Nah but I'll JOIN YOU AS A LEADER"! That lines fake I'll admit, he gets no CREDIT WITH THE WEAPON so if you see this private getting a nomination check those MESSAGES TO REVAN!

EtH
11-18-2019, 11:31 AM
Blown away by all the feedback.<3 you guys

RULE
11-18-2019, 11:36 AM
With the competition you've beat, you'll never be a LEGEND IN THIS PLACE that's why this fella is jealous that REVAN'S IN HIS WAY! Lock, man, you'll never be resPECTED AT THIS RATE cause guys like Rule didn't build their status by defENDING AGAINST DAVE!

But I'll admit, whenever the phrase "HALL OF FAME" IS SAID he's the first to say "LOCK AINT MADE IT YET, I'm gonna decline, I GOTTA WAIT A SEC"! See, Lock came in with that HONEST ABE EFFECT even though no one had made a NOMINATION THEAD! That line was at risk of being outDATED AS HELL cause check my expo, last week he PMed Rule and nomiNATED HIMSELF!

try to crew hop and get EMPLOYED BY AL QUAEDA? But he WASN'T A JOKE was someone that they WANNA PROMOTE and BOY WAS KINDA EAGER but what happened? They asked him if he wanna be captain, he said "Nah but I'll JOIN YOU AS A LEADER"! That lines fake I'll admit, he gets no CREDIT WITH THE WEAPON so if you see this private getting a nomination check those MESSAGES TO REVAN!

My fave bars. That may or may not be because my names in them.

Brayne Ded
11-18-2019, 01:52 PM
You have a unique style, Dave, and it really shines in this. Your conversational approach worked really well with the personal after personal approach of this verse. I enjoyed the storytelling about Lock's LBT history and the references to his defenses. That flowed well, was well written and rhymes nicely. It's also common knowledge, doesn't need an expo and easily verified. The punchlines sprinkled in were nice, the "titles/credits" line was clever and relevant to the subject. Only part I didn't fuck with was "your internet girl" segment. Been way overused against him, in my opinion. Military reference was a little dated as well but works for me. Closer was nice. All in all, a nice diss towards someone I consider a friend. Good shit, Dave.

Svengali
11-18-2019, 02:53 PM
When you were full time army and LB, did you ENJOY YOUR TIME IN EITHER? Ever get confused Lock, try to crew hop and get EMPLOYED BY AL QUAEDA? But he WASN'T A JOKE was someone that they WANNA PROMOTE and BOY WAS KINDA EAGER but what happened? They asked him if he wanna be captain, he said "Nah but I'll JOIN YOU AS A LEADER"!

Wow, that made me laugh so much. This whole verse was superb.

Aggo
11-18-2019, 03:09 PM
This was smashing. Shame it didnt go down in a battle. Mad enjoyable.

EtH
11-11-2020, 09:28 AM
#UncrownedChamp

Kiwi Peewee
11-11-2020, 04:18 PM
#UncrownedChamp

Be a challenger. Surely I’ve been here long enough you’d have some personals to use on me by now?

Locchart
11-11-2020, 07:10 PM
Shit’s light.

Nah dope shit, Champion EtH.

EtH
11-11-2020, 07:22 PM
#RightfulLBTKing

ZulKarnain
11-11-2020, 11:18 PM
I thought his name was Pronounced Rye.. this whole time

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

I didn't want this title, I would have LEFT IT ALONE but at this point he's clashed with Rai more times than DEBRA BARONE! But the titles sooo prestigious, that's a MATTER OF FACT so much so that the most MAMMOTH OF TASKS it took to STAND WITH THIS MAN...I won a middle card BATTLE WITH SAXX! Damn, and Saxx is an Indian kid so Locks like "DUDE I'M OUT" only to show up 3 days later with NEW ACCOUNT! "What about the last defence, that shit was MASSIVE AS SHIT?" Nah he only beat a dude who called MARACCAS 'THE STICKS'! With the competition you've beat, you'll never be a LEGEND IN THIS PLACE that's why this fella is jealous that REVAN'S IN HIS WAY! Lock, man, you'll never be resPECTED AT THIS RATE cause guys like Rule didn't build their status by defENDING AGAINST DAVE! It took the demise of the site to be RANKING HIM BIGGER he only made moves and rose from the dead like the DANCERS IN THRILLER! So all five members claiming you're ILL WITH SPITTING IS PATHETIC cause even though your "titles only came at the end" you STILL AINT GETTING ANY CREDITS! But I'll admit, whenever the phrase "HALL OF FAME" IS SAID he's the first to say "LOCK AINT MADE IT YET, I'm gonna decline, I GOTTA WAIT A SEC"! See, Lock came in with that HONEST ABE EFFECT even though no one had made a NOMINATION THEAD! That line was at risk of being outDATED AS HELL cause check my expo, last week he PMed Rule and nomiNATED HIMSELF! Pfft, yet you'd turn it down? You aint earned it clown and it aint EVEN IN SIGHT but that technique? I'll need to KEEP IT IN MIND! "Everyone, I'm so glad you think I'm a BEAST WITH THE RHYMES but the LBT title? Oh, damn, I think I NEED TO DECLINE"! Other day he was fucking with his girl, had her TITS IN THE OPEN with his dick in his hand just SITTIN AND STROKIN! When it got tense he's like "SHIT CAN I HOLD IT?" he was edging closer and closer...so he SWITCHED OFF HIS MODEM! A girl on the internet? This CUNT HERE'S ON EM so much so; I'd be EXPECTING TO SEE his first line in a battle against JESSICA ZEE; "Do you COME HERE OFTEN?" When you were full time army and LB, did you ENJOY YOUR TIME IN EITHER? Ever get confused Lock, try to crew hop and get EMPLOYED BY AL QUAEDA? But he WASN'T A JOKE was someone that they WANNA PROMOTE and BOY WAS KINDA EAGER but what happened? They asked him if he wanna be captain, he said "Nah but I'll JOIN YOU AS A LEADER"! That lines fake I'll admit, he gets no CREDIT WITH THE WEAPON so if you see this private getting a nomination check those MESSAGES TO REVAN!

Rated it 5/10..

ETH: I voted this way because it wasn't a horrible verse, it was just all over the place trying to shoot at many names at once,.. with one liners and switching schemes,.. and wasn't very complex and the thing's capped, didn't rhyme 100 percent
I.E.: i would've left it alone,.. Rhyming with Debra.. Barrone. as opposed to LEFT YA/DEBRA,. felt like a Key style.. massive as shit/Marracas the sticks.. what AL Quaeda rhymed with.. IDK.. you thought that rhymed with TIME IN EITHER?.. it's shit like this y'all let get a pass and classify it as Dope.. Its not though.. shit wack.. STOP GASSING THIS TRASH.. This is a vet.. you're supposed to be better.. than this.. going against another Legend, you focused on getting the Dirt out, but it wasn't executed the best way

Rowdy
11-11-2020, 11:53 PM
I thought his name was Pronounced Rye.. this whole time

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

Rated it 5/10..

ETH: I voted this way because it wasn't a horrible verse, it was just all over the place trying to shoot at many names at once,.. with one liners and switching schemes,.. and wasn't very complex and the thing's capped, didn't rhyme 100 percent
I.E.: i would've left it alone,.. Rhyming with Debra.. Barrone. as opposed to LEFT YA/DEBRA,. felt like a Key style.. massive as shit/Marracas the sticks.. what AL Quaeda rhymed with.. IDK.. you thought that rhymed with TIME IN EITHER?.. it's shit like this y'all let get a pass and classify it as Dope.. Its not though.. shit wack.. STOP GASSING THIS TRASH.. This is a vet.. you're supposed to be better.. than this.. going against another Legend, you focused on getting the Dirt out, but it wasn't executed the best way

My Stick's all Flame Thing's,-Nigga's Want Hurtful..?,I'D JUST LIFT HEAT ON LIAR'S..,Like Hit Squad's Strafe..,When..Clique'd Up Young Colonel's,..FLY..BUT BLITZKRIEG'S BOMB CYPHER'S...My Guy's From "60's"..On Sight Burst!,..Die Via Inf-Beamed,Palmed Pipe's,Perp's Might 'Git Box'ed Playin'..With The Drum Circles' LIKE A HIPPIES BON FIRE!,-Ice'd/Kuklinski'd..Hot Ironed..The Only ART IS THIS EIGHT!,..I'm T.C...Too,By How i'm Using GARBAGE AS PLATES,..You'll Bleed,'Kree' Blue,..When my Fleet Regroup,on ya' CARCASS N SPACE!,Then Eat Free Food,You'll Seek Peace,dude..Like it's ARMISTICE DAY!,

^ legit your most recent shit lol

ZulKarnain
11-11-2020, 11:59 PM
My Stick's all Flame Thing's,-Nigga's Want Hurtful..?,I'D JUST LIFT HEAT ON LIAR'S..,Like Hit Squad's Strafe..,When..Clique'd Up Young Colonel's,..FLY..BUT BLITZKRIEG'S BOMB CYPHER'S...My Guy's From "60's"..On Sight Burst!,..Die Via Inf-Beamed,Palmed Pipe's,Perp's Might 'Git Box'ed Playin'..With The Drum Circles' LIKE A HIPPIES BON FIRE!,-Ice'd/Kuklinski'd..Hot Ironed..The Only ART IS THIS EIGHT!,..I'm T.C...Too,By How i'm Using GARBAGE AS PLATES,..You'll Bleed,'Kree' Blue,..When my Fleet Regroup,on ya' CARCASS N SPACE!,Then Eat Free Food,You'll Seek Peace,dude..Like it's ARMISTICE DAY!,

^ legit your most recent shit lol
FIRE!!!

Rowdy
11-12-2020, 12:02 AM
Lmaooo ok bud haha

ZulKarnain
11-12-2020, 12:06 AM
Lmaooo ok bud haha
Lmk when you ready to lose to me..

EtH
11-12-2020, 05:21 AM
Hippies

Blitzkriegs

Preem
11-18-2020, 05:22 PM
outDATED AS HELL / nomiNATED HIMSELF! - shit like this just doesn't work for me. If you look up FORCED in the dictionary you probably see shit like this next to it. Good drop tho

RULE
11-18-2020, 05:34 PM
outDATED AS HELL / nomiNATED HIMSELF! - shit like this just doesn't work for me. If you look up FORCED in the dictionary you probably see shit like this next to it. Good drop tho

Rhymes perfect for me tbh

Kiwi Peewee
11-18-2020, 05:43 PM
Same here

Student
11-18-2020, 06:03 PM
Same here.

Never saw this but this was FIRE, would like to see EtH vs. Lockhart go down before it's too late

Manhattan
11-18-2020, 06:23 PM
That rhymes perfect to me too

B U R D E N
11-18-2020, 06:32 PM
People have issues w criticizing quality of work from others,
while not being able to match that level of writing themselves.

Preem
11-19-2020, 02:15 PM
Out doesn't rhyme with nom FYI so "perfectly rhyming"? You clearly confused

RULE
11-19-2020, 05:39 PM
Out doesn't rhyme with nom FYI so "perfectly rhyming"? You clearly confused

But thats why its lowercase to show that the emphasis when reading is only on the capped words.

By your logic every word of every bar would have to rhyme.

Theres always a syllable that doesnt rhyme before the multi set hits, it just happens that this example is mid-word, but thats a long time used style in hip hop.

1/

B U R D E N
11-19-2020, 05:51 PM
But thats why its lowercase to show that the emphasis when reading is only on the capped words.

Theres always a syllable that doesnt rhyme before the multi set hits, it just happens that this example is mid-word, but thats a long time used style in hip hop.

1/

You stay so humble while teaching these youngins'

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

U betta lace up yo nikes u gonna FIGHT ME JUST DO IT.. I'd make a joke about yo life but looks like LIFE BEAT ME TO IT!!

JUST & ME do not rhyme.

This bitch cappin' this is murder ima get BOOKED ON A CASE... Sorry, Shit happens! I mean just LOOK AT YOUR FACE!!

AT YOUR & ON A do not rhyme.

Preem
11-19-2020, 06:43 PM

1/

Yea... exactly.. those syllables rhyme to make the multi but it's not a PERFECT rhyme like people are claiming. There is such a thing as a perfect multi where every syllable rhymes, THIS is not it.

Yall got to just realize when you wrong, SMH.

EtH
11-20-2020, 05:42 AM
Same here.

Never saw this but this was FIRE, would like to see EtH vs. Lockhart go down before it's too late

It went down right after this. I didnt wanna reuse the verse and didnt have any fresh concepts, so that led to what I call the "nonpliments verse".

He just ducked the 32 and now I’m HONESTLY RATTLED so you know what I’ll do?...COMPLIMENTS BATTLE! Me and Lock were cool and the DUDE WOULD BEFRIEND PUNK then he spoke with the mods and made a MOVEMENT AGAINST US! We thought he back stabbed and we’d LOOK FOR REVENGE BUT we said to ourselves….“who WOULDN’T DEFEND GUTZ”? You’ve never made the wrong call and I’m SHOWING YOU HAVEN’T and when all the mods lost their spot how could you KNOW THAT WOULD HAPPEN? Also that shit with ROHAN WAS TRAGIC! But Lock, you really TAKE IT ON THE CHIN; you’ve only deleted 7 accounts since, maaan I’ll SAY THAT IT’S A WIN! And now we’re tagging? Fuck, this dude’s my ROAD TO THE TITLE and I’m sure that you’re not only tagging with me because NOBODY LIKES YOU! If you listen to his BATTLES ON REPLAY there’s a CHANCE OF A HEATWAVE and you know he’ll beat anyone STANDING IN THE WAY...it’s not his fault that only ever HAPPENS TO BE RAI! If Bleu faced Jim he’d be GETTING THE DEATH it’s just a shame that Lock only improved...the SECOND HE LEFT! What are the chances? And he carried me in the tag if I'm KIND AND HONEST, even I think it's weird how the votes exclusively quote my LINES IN THE COMMENTS!

Kiwi Peewee
11-20-2020, 07:31 AM
Yea... exactly.. those syllables rhyme to make the multi but it's not a PERFECT rhyme like people are claiming. There is such a thing as a perfect multi where every syllable rhymes, THIS is not it.

Yall got to just realize when you wrong, SMH.

Idk whether it’s a perfect rhyme but whether or not it is has nothing to do with out/nom, because those syllables are not a part of the rhyme. Multis aren’t about matching words, it’s about matching syllables, which means you can exclude the opening syllable(s) of a word from the rhyme if need be without compromising the multi whatsoever, that’s what EtH did here.

ZulKarnain
11-21-2020, 04:12 PM
Idk whether it’s a perfect rhyme but whether or not it is has nothing to do with out/nom, because those syllables are not a part of the rhyme. Multis aren’t about matching words, it’s about matching syllables, which means you can exclude the opening syllable(s) of a word from the rhyme if need be without compromising the multi whatsoever, that’s what EtH did here.

in a round about way,. you're saying he's simple.. because it did not rhyme perfectly.. and everyone who is saying it does is either lying or are actually god awful,.. who get's less plays than me on youtube or here for that matter,.. That shit's ass.. stop lying for ya friends.. he won't get better from it.. these are dudes who do THIS shit to pass the time but have the seriousness when attacking you or defending themselves,.. like that verse wouldn't beat MIZZ AMMO right now.. if it was on an Anonymous account.. skill wise

Kiwi Peewee
11-21-2020, 05:13 PM
in a round about way,. you're saying he's simple.. because it did not rhyme perfectly.. and everyone who is saying it does is either lying or are actually god awful,.. who get's less plays than me on youtube or here for that matter,.. That shit's ass.. stop lying for ya friends.. he won't get better from it.. these are dudes who do THIS shit to pass the time but have the seriousness when attacking you or defending themselves,.. like that verse wouldn't beat MIZZ AMMO right now.. if it was on an Anonymous account.. skill wise

Lol wtf does any of this mean :confused:

ZulKarnain
11-21-2020, 05:43 PM
Lol wtf does any of this mean :confused: it means you're garbage like 95 percent of every mod ever on this site,.. idk I'm drunk.. but let me say this..
fuck you and fuck every mod here, you're all rats on a sinking ship and aren't doing enough to help this site, but have the nerve to lie for a dude about a shitty verse and discredit others because you know eth, and chose to side with him over anyone who thinks he's ass.. which he is.. Audio wise nobody listens to any of you, not even on here.. even when dissing prominent members.. you can't garner attention.. None of you take your rap seriously but have the nerve to say.. "dude's who can't rap as good as him are talking shit" paraphrasing .. but nah.. this verse is ass.. bro like.. and that " it rhymes perfectly for me",.. shows that none of you should have a green name.. because it absolutely does not rhyme..

Mods.. start putting up money for cash tourney's.. start buying imprints for banners on other sites,.. Battle less in tourneys,.. or vote less.. there's enough activity where mods don't need to be the deciding factor, your bs votes are instant losses for who ever you vote against..(which will most likely be your friends..).. you hosting tourneys that don't mean anything doesn't inspire us.. That's what i mean..

if you think his verse was above a 5... you're fuckin garbage.. all you dudes who admittedly do this shit to pass the time or for shits and giggles aren't good judges of shit.. and fuck you

Locchart
11-21-2020, 07:48 PM
it means you're garbage like 95 percent of every mod ever on this site,.. idk I'm drunk.. but let me say this..
fuck you and fuck every mod here, you're all rats on a sinking ship and aren't doing enough to help this site, but have the nerve to lie for a dude about a shitty verse and discredit others because you know eth, and chose to side with him over anyone who thinks he's ass.. which he is.. Audio wise nobody listens to any of you, not even on here.. even when dissing prominent members.. you can't garner attention.. None of you take your rap seriously but have the nerve to say.. "dude's who can't rap as good as him are talking shit" paraphrasing .. but nah.. this verse is ass.. bro like.. and that " it rhymes perfectly for me",.. shows that none of you should have a green name.. because it absolutely does not rhyme..

Mods.. start putting up money for cash tourney's.. start buying imprints for banners on other sites,.. Battle less in tourneys,.. or vote less.. there's enough activity where mods don't need to be the deciding factor, your bs votes are instant losses for who ever you vote against..(which will most likely be your friends..).. you hosting tourneys that don't mean anything doesn't inspire us.. That's what i mean..

if you think his verse was above a 5... you're fuckin garbage.. all you dudes who admittedly do this shit to pass the time or for shits and giggles aren't good judges of shit.. and fuck you

“Look at you, emotional.” - Loaded Lux

Preem
11-21-2020, 08:40 PM
it means you're garbage like 95 percent of every mod ever on this site,.. idk I'm drunk.. but let me say this..

mans out here droppin' them facts tho

Fidel Z
11-21-2020, 08:44 PM

Belovedhood!

ZulKarnain
11-22-2020, 01:39 AM

this verse is about you.. did it kill your career or nah?.. Was it ass or nah?

Locchart
11-22-2020, 02:32 AM
this verse is about you.. did it kill your career or nah?.. Was it ass or nah?

You act like every other verse I’ve been against has ended my career or something. Lol.

And the answer to both questions is no. It did not end my career but it was very nice. Stop acting like it isn’t.

ZulKarnain
11-22-2020, 05:33 AM
You act like every other verse I’ve been against has ended my career or something. Lol.

And the answer to both questions is no. It did not end my career but it was very nice. Stop acting like it isn’t.

1st you'd have to have a career to end, 2nd,. it's most definitely not good, i know you're trolling by saying it is.. this feels like when the special kid gets on the team ,rides the bench and gets a trophy just for being Him..

Óðinn
11-22-2020, 06:19 AM
ZulKarnain

Man, you do a lot of shit talking of others skill level for someone who doesn't battle... Little hypocritical, no?

Locchart
11-22-2020, 08:15 AM
1st you'd have to have a career to end, 2nd,. it's most definitely not good, i know you're trolling by saying it is.. this feels like when the special kid gets on the team ,rides the bench and gets a trophy just for being Him..

You’re right, I’m not a rapper full-time, but I’ve probably made more money off of rap than the majority of this website, including you. Don’t go that route with me cause I’m better at this and it’s only a hobby for me. 2nd: this verse actually is good. I’m sorry your skill (or lack of) makes you incapable of seeing how good EtH’s verse actually was. I’d hate to be as terrible as you are at rapping with the mindset you have. I bet this type of mindset bleeds in to your real life, and you most likely don’t have many friends because you’re the walking embodiment of the Dunning-Kreuger Effect (Google it). I’m not even angry at you for anything you say to me or anyone else. I pity you. I would hate to make excuses time after time to mask my own deficiencies on why you don’t/can’t win on this site like you do, and then have the nerve to hate on other peoples’ success just because it isn’t yours. You’re not even worth being angry towards. You’re pathetic.

ZulKarnain
11-22-2020, 08:28 AM
ZulKarnain

Man, you do a lot of shit talking of others skill level for someone who doesn't battle... Little hypocritical, no?

One thing i am,. is a Patron of Lets beef,.. a customer if you will, and i consume the product as i see fit, you are a worker here and the absolute worst one there's ever been and there was a 15 year old mod at one point.. The customer is always right, you represent Lets beef as staff and your impact is grossly more negative than Good.. I'm not saying that because you banned me over personal feelings towards me,.. i say this because it's the truth.. the guy who blocked most of the site,.. Maybe it's you.. and not everyone you had Blocked at one Point..

don't allow us to rate,. if you don't want a Rating,.. or can't take it,

a hypocrite would be me being trash and everyone lying for me or me not believing it, as is the case here.. you know i battle, you're just pleading ignorance for whatever sake.. i looked up the eminem stay wide awake liner notes too.. which one is supposed to be you?

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

You’re right, I’m not a rapper full-time, but I’ve probably made more money off of rap than the majority of this website, including you. Don’t go that route with me cause I’m better at this and it’s only a hobby for me. 2nd: this verse actually is good. I’m sorry your skill (or lack of) makes you incapable of seeing how good EtH’s verse actually was. I’d hate to be as terrible as you are at rapping with the mindset you have. I bet this type of mindset bleeds in to your real life, and you most likely don’t have many friends because you’re the walking embodiment of the Dunning-Kreuger Effect (Google it). I’m not even angry at you for anything you say to me or anyone else. I pity you. I would hate to make excuses time after time to mask my own deficiencies on why you don’t/can’t win on this site like you do, and then have the nerve to hate on other peoples’ success just because it isn’t yours. You’re not even worth being angry towards. You’re pathetic.

made more money off of rap than me?.. might have been true a few years ago.. but nope.. and if so.. how does your money equate to you being respected or good?.. we don't listen to eminem in our community and he's a rap god,.. You think we'd listen to you???..

no one's buying your records, paying you for features,.. hell bonnie godiva not even stealin your bars,.. you can't pity me.. you do this as a joke like you just said.. you are the admitted joke.. my importance or self worth isn't predicated on what you deem as success on a site that can be manipulated by the likes of Bnas.. this shit has gone wayyyy downhill,.. anybody can win ,and anybody can lose.. That verse is bad.. and you're Telling me.. that my Opinion is bad.. because.. i'm beneath you in your eyes.. but in reality.. You're nobody.. like.. lol

You've just done what you accused me of.. But i'm the dick.. ok :)

Óðinn
11-22-2020, 09:19 AM
One thing i am,. is a Patron of Lets beef That's nice.

,.. a customer if you will, and i consume the product as i see fit, you are a worker here and the absolute worst one there's ever been and there was a 15 year old mod at one point.. That's incorrect. Though you're allowed to vent your emotions over being 'soft banned' for breaking the rules. It wouldn't be the first time someone cried foul play by Mods who actually do their 'job', that they do for free btw.

The customer is always right,
OK, Karen.

you represent Lets beef as staff and your impact is grossly more negative than Good
Incorrect.

I'm not saying that because you banned me over personal feelings towards me
1) You were soft banned for swaying on an open battle. You know, breaking the rules. 2) Stop thinking you're so important for me to have any form of feelings towards you, you are not. I have no feelings towards you, whatsoever. 3) Yes, yes you are. Once again, like any self-praised degenerate that arrives on LB, anything against you is obviously hate and due to the other person 'being out to get you' and nothing else...

a hypocrite would be me being trash
Exactly. You're a hypocrite.

you know i battle, you're just pleading ignorance for whatever sake..
Where are these battles you claim you have?

i looked up the eminem stay wide awake liner notes too.. which one is supposed to be you?
..Thats nice...? No idea what this is in reference too, but ok... :monkey:

ZulKarnain
11-22-2020, 09:52 AM
That's nice.

That's incorrect. Though you're allowed to vent your emotions over being 'soft banned' for breaking the rules. It wouldn't be the first time someone cried foul play by Mods who actually do their 'job', that they do for free btw.

OK, Karen.

Incorrect.

1) You were soft banned for swaying on an open battle. You know, breaking the rules. 2) Stop thinking you're so important for me to have any form of feelings towards you, you are not. I have no feelings towards you, whatsoever. 3) Yes, yes you are. Once again, like any self-praised degenerate that arrives on LB, anything against you is obviously hate and due to the other person 'being out to get you' and nothing else...

Exactly. You're a hypocrite.

Where are these battles you claim you have?

..Thats nice...? No idea what this is in reference too, but ok... :monkey:

For future references ,don't add a monkey when you're speaking with a person of color, it can be misconstrued as you being Racist,..

also, you specifically told me to stop talking shit and then you said stop swaying to which i said i will not stop talking shit,.. but i will no speak on an open battle.. which i never did.. Then you abused your power,.. it happened on the 12th... so.. in the archive,. and how do you only ban one person for a conversation that two took part in?.. if i swayed one way.. how did the other guy not sway in the other..??.. makes no sense.. i never talked about the actual battle only his skill.. he claimed he was better than the dude. i said his skill level was even.. i actually voted for the guy. You removed a vote FOR the guy.. you claimed i was swaying against..

you've actually given me many rundowns on your opinion of me.. Me and you actually had a battle, which is odd.. you blocked me right before it Lol.. so that i couldn't comment on it and asked for an extension.. so yeah.. You do have an Opinion of me and took something personal.. probably a Vote.. FOR you.. but Rated low..

I'm not Going to stop talking shit and You told Yung slang to check the stay wide awake credits.. They laughed at you.. were you saying you produced that?.. cuz that was dre and a few other dudes.. 4 dudes from America..

We're both entitled to our opinions.. i heard your beats.. They weren't trash.. did you produce for eminem??.. i personally don't care for your raps, and see you as the hypocrite , kind of wish you would step down..as mod..

Óðinn
11-22-2020, 10:03 AM
For future references ,don't add a monkey when you're speaking with a person of color, it can be misconstrued as you being Racist,.. Fair point.

also, you specifically told me to stop talking shit and then you said stop swaying to which i said i will not stop talking shit,.. but i will no speak on an open battle.. which i never did.. Then you abused your power,.. it happened on the 12th... so.. in the archive,. and how do you only ban one person for a conversation that two took part in?.. if i swayed one way.. how did the other guy not sway in the other..??.. makes no sense.. i never talked about the actual battle only his skill.. he claimed he was better than the dude. i said his skill level was even.. i actually voted for the guy. You removed a vote FOR the guy.. you claimed i was swaying against..
You were swaying and coming at the other person, who was defending himself. That's what happened.

you've actually given me many rundowns on your opinion of me.. Me and you actually had a battle, which is odd.. you blocked me right before it Lol.. so that i couldn't comment on it and asked for an extension.. so yeah.. You do have an Opinion of me and took something personal.. probably a Vote.. FOR you.. but Rated low..
I don't see any battle with you or remember battling you, the fact you do would indicate you're the one whom has more 'feelings' invested here...

I'm not Going to stop talking shit and You told Yung slang to check the stay wide awake credits.. They laughed at you.. were you saying you produced that?.. cuz that was dre and a few other dudes.. 4 dudes from America.. LMFAO... You're a clown. Go back and re-read what was said. Actually, don't, i'll post a screen shot here for you so you can see. Yung Slang was the one who told Me to check the "Stay Wide Awake" credits and then get back to him, implying he had a hands in producing it. You've got this backwards... but that is what you do though. Constantly get things wrong. https://i.ibb.co/hctzGM8/Screenshot-2020-11-22-at-15-02-14.png

We're both entitled to our opinions.. i heard your beats.. They weren't trash.. did you produce for eminem??.. i personally don't care for your raps, and see you as the hypocrite , kind of wish you would step down..as mod..
No, i didn't produce for Eminem and I've never claimed to have done so.

EtH
11-22-2020, 10:49 AM
Zulk had a few chardonnays and was feeling rowdy. Leave him be. Go off queen.

Preem
11-22-2020, 05:24 PM
ODIN is a bitch is pretty much the moral of this story.

Kiwi Peewee
11-22-2020, 09:17 PM
I can’t believe the site has reached the point where people thought 2Fuel was producing for Eminem in 2009. I miss the simple days when all arguments and beefs were between Rican and himself.

Preem
11-22-2020, 09:20 PM
Yea ODIN out here tryin to claim he making Eminem beats, fuckin lyin ass clown fuck outa here

Óðinn
11-23-2020, 03:44 AM
Yea ODIN out here tryin to claim he making Eminem beats, fuckin lyin ass clown fuck outa here
Riiiiiiiiiiight....
https://i.ibb.co/0cmrDHt/Screenshot-8.png

...Don't make me go get The Claw to make you delete another account.

Preem
11-23-2020, 04:35 AM
bruh nice try: https://i.imgur.com/ScBvnBz.png

you aint here sayin dre stole ur beats LMAO

---------- Post added at 04:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 AM ----------

What an IDIOT

Óðinn
11-23-2020, 05:25 AM
bruh nice try: https://i.ibb.co/0cmrDHt/Screenshot-8.png

you aint here sayin dre stole ur beats LMAO

---------- Post added at 04:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 AM ----------

What an IDIOT

Lol. You truly are clown, not even a good troll. The facts right there, you said you had a hand in making 'Stay Wide Awake'...Its right there.

lmao, fuck outta here.

Hope your bitch ass ready for today, numb nuts.

Óðinn
11-23-2020, 05:29 AM
Fucking clown... lol
https://i.ibb.co/NL4xvZ7/Screenshot-10.png

Oh, and just for the record, numb nuts, anyone can look through the chat archive and see the conversation for themselves... Nice try though. Fucking clown.

Now, run along and delete again.

Locchart
11-23-2020, 07:11 AM
I can’t believe the site has reached the point where people thought 2Fuel was producing for Eminem in 2009. I miss the simple days when all arguments and beefs were between Rican and himself.

The good ole days.

Preem
11-23-2020, 01:37 PM
Fucking clown... lol
https://i.ibb.co/NL4xvZ7/Screenshot-10.png

Oh, and just for the record, numb nuts, anyone can look through the chat archive and see the conversation for themselves... Nice try though. Fucking clown.

Now, run along and delete again.

The SS speaks for itself, you sayin Dr Dre stealin yo shit, ROFL you got to be KIDDING ME BRUH.. da fuuuuuck wrong with this dude.

SMH

Lockhart
02-12-2022, 05:05 PM
T R A S H

Letum
02-13-2022, 12:18 PM
Heart hand emoji
my guy!
Welcome home

mckiller187
02-13-2022, 01:34 PM
Lol. Wtf is going on with this thread, why is everyone entertaining this no name clown. He thinks eths verse is garbage than that’s his opinion. He’s entitled to it. End of story. Y’all keep trying to change his mind and this nigga getting a kick out of it..