PDA

View Full Version : 2020 Letsbeef Predictions

RULE
11-16-2019, 04:26 AM
2020 Letsbeef Predictions

Simple forum game, predict FIVE things that will happen on Letsbeef in the year 2020

In December 2020 we'll revisit this thread and the person who has the best will win a prize. (or not).

RULE Predictions:

1. ILLMANIA 5 takes place, involving Classick At Rhymin, DedSec, Legion Of Doom and One other crew.

2. Dave wins a title of some kind during 2020.

3. THREE heavyweights of the past return and become regulars in the battle arena.

4. Someone will become the FIRST member of Letsbeef to win a Grand Championship on THREE separate accounts.

5. Attendance to the site will rise, with 30+ members online becoming a regular occurance.

1/

Óðinn
11-16-2019, 08:28 AM

Simple forum game, predict FIVE things that will happen on Letsbeef in the year 2020

In December 2020 we'll revisit this thread and the person who has the best will win a prize. (or not).

RULE Predictions:

4. Someone will become the FIRST member of Letsbeef to win a Grand Championship on THREE separate accounts.

2: I agree with... i see it being a Topical or a Scheme

4: Look at you, going to bring one of those multis out to play haha

my own.

1: DedSed crew of the year, again.

2: I win Grand Championship & Concept Champion in Audio.

3: Punk drops an incredibly successful tape. As well as DedSec dropping a crew tape.

4: I'm still active

5: ClassicK get disbanded in the middle of 2020.

EtH
11-16-2019, 11:04 AM
1. If ClassicK is in, ACs will battle. Sure, a lot of the guys are inactive now. But Shodan, Manhattan, M Rock, Allboro, Lockhart, EtH, Illokwent, Aggo.... we've still got more than enough than none of your crews would be competitive.

2. Only if it makes sense. I did legitimately consider doing the LBT match and I'd probably have beat GTR, but is that how I wanna win my first title? A forgettable LBT final? I want a big show for it. If it doesn't work out it doesn't.

Punk
11-16-2019, 11:28 AM
2: I agree with... i see it being a Topical or a Scheme

4: Look at you, going to bring one of those multis out to play haha

my own.

1: DedSed crew of the year, again.

2: I win Grand Championship & Concept Champion in Audio.

3: Punk drops an incredibly successful tape. As well as DedSec dropping a crew tape.

4: I'm still active

5: ClassicK get disbanded in the middle of 2020.

My project may come this year ☺️☺️

Óðinn
11-16-2019, 11:34 AM
1. If ClassicK is in, ACs will battle. Sure, a lot of the guys are inactive now. But Shodan, Manhattan, M Rock, Allboro, Lockhart, EtH, Illokwent, Aggo.... we've still got more than enough than none of your crews would be competitive.

^They're all in different crews now though...

2. Only if it makes sense. I did legitimately consider doing the LBT match and I'd probably have beat GTR, but is that how I wanna win my first title? A forgettable LBT final? I want a big show for it. If it doesn't work out it doesn't.
I could see you doing well in a proper topical, held in the brackets an all.

Óðinn
11-16-2019, 11:35 AM
My project may come this year ☺️☺️

Dope...

...you'll be dropping another next year too, cunt nuggets :guns:

Punk
11-16-2019, 11:37 AM
Dope...

...you'll be dropping another next year too, cunt nuggets :guns:

That’s a fact

RULE
11-16-2019, 11:49 AM

no more topical battles in brackets. its not the format for them.

BUT Topical tourney is gonna happen before the years end.

1/

Mr-Felon
11-16-2019, 11:50 AM
I predict somebody dies from a battle.Imagine the Legendary status of catching a body with just bars????

EtH
11-16-2019, 12:14 PM
^They're all in different crews now though...

That wouldn't stop it.

As RULE said, brackets aren't proper way to do it. Not sure I can commit to topicals but IF RULE can prove himself at running them these days, I'd consider it.

GRizzEAT
11-16-2019, 01:19 PM
i will win a text and audio GC :high:

.. finally :(

DiZzReSpEkT
11-17-2019, 03:59 AM
1) DedSec will be crew of the year.

2. DedSec takes all championships, or most

3) I will win both topical and rookie championships

4) Lockhart and Bleu return

5) Letsbeef will have a severe slump in popularity, with Pugz and X forced to hire a big name to compete and advertise letsbeef.

6) I still won’t be able to afford FL Studio, A Microphone, Studio time, and won’t know how to make a decent beat

Denton
11-17-2019, 04:42 PM

RULE Predictions:

1. ILLMANIA 5 takes place, involving Classick At Rhymin, DedSec, Legion Of Doom and One other crew.

3. THREE heavyweights of the past return and become regulars in the battle arena.

5. Attendance to the site will rise, with 30+ members online becoming a regular occurance.

1/

4) Stobbart is coming back

Rican
11-17-2019, 11:21 PM
MURDA takes it all.

Barzooka
11-18-2019, 10:41 PM
1) DedSec will be crew of the year.

2. DedSec takes all championships, or most

3) I will win both topical and rookie championships

4) Lockhart and Bleu return

5) Letsbeef will have a severe slump in popularity, with Pugz and X forced to hire a big name to compete and advertise letsbeef.

6) I still won’t be able to afford FL Studio, A Microphone, Studio time, and won’t know how to make a decent beat

I'm pretty sure that Jimmy Hoffa still fucks around here now-a-days (that's Lockhart btw)

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

Also, fuck that just get a Snowball mic for like $30 - $50 and download the free version of FL Studio or Audacity.

Rican
11-18-2019, 10:53 PM
Nah, Jimmy is ghost.

Guts
11-18-2019, 10:58 PM
1. edgeworth wins most text titles, and possibly an audio title.
2. rican gets caught biting/self voting, again.
3. rules multi does not win a GC (so long as there is actual competition)
4. lod seeming resurgence ends
5. another old head returns only to get caught cheating (again)
6. punk is staff
7. fvc is disbanded
8. lock is indited into text and audio hof
9. crew battles make a come back
10. x drops the new site.

Barzooka
11-19-2019, 02:11 AM
Nah, Jimmy is ghost.

Oh shit ight

EtH
11-19-2019, 05:07 AM
Gutz reveals that he us flamma