PDA

View Full Version : “Best new writer?” Or best knew biter?

IIAM
11-13-2019, 06:09 PM
iiam

*Mazel Tov is Jewish term that means good luck and is used to toast.
Toasting is when you raise a glass of wine or champagne and drink in honor of something.

And for those of you that don’t know TOASTING is when Jamaican Deejays(master of ceremonies) did over the mic, toasting influenced Rap kinda like I influenced him.
Keep sleeping on me.

https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_details.php?section=tb&id=68847

https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167881

My Dialect’ll die this sect of tards. Then eyes’ll dilate, when ii ‘die a sect’ with shards from shattered Pyrex Jars; MAZEL TOV!(dissect) MUZZLES send these HOLLOWS OFF! And this DedSec toast is more like a MOLOTOV!

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=514492

SABU

I'm gettin-a-molotov n bettin-the-trauma-doc wont TELL EM HE MIGHT MAKE IT, aint yellin-out-mazeltov when lettin-the-bottles-pop - this no ELEGANT WINE TASTIN'!!

Also if you search the definition of Mazel Tov you find this example:

“Don't 'mazel tov!' a man going into the hospital; say 'mazel tov!' when he comes out.

Lmfao sound familiar?

Edgeworth
11-13-2019, 10:27 PM
The bars are not at all similar. The punches are not the same. They just both happen to use the words Molotov and mazel tov, I guess? But the similarities stop there. Plus, as I mentioned in the other thread, I obviously didn’t read your shitty cypher ever before, because I have no idea who you are and haven’t even been active on LB for months. Keep my name out my mouth you either dumb as a brick or just a straight up troll and either way I have no reason to ever talk to you LMAO

Rican
11-13-2019, 10:29 PM
This is settled with a Sabu vs AM battle on the next card.

What y'all say, folks?

IIAM
11-13-2019, 10:38 PM
What do you guys do to biters around here?

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

“Don't 'mazel tov!' a man going into the hospital; say 'mazel tov!' when he comes out.“

Direct quote from dictionary.com
Lmfaoooooookkkayyy

Rican
11-13-2019, 10:42 PM
*grabs pop corn*

IIAM
11-13-2019, 10:43 PM
Rican do you think it’s a bite or not that’s what matters. If not close this shit let him have my left over and move on. If he wants to battle let him send. It’s what evs.

Guts
11-13-2019, 10:57 PM
not even close to a bite. rican promoted this whole mess, and he's a serial biter so, that says enough. iiam is probably just another one of his alts.

IIAM
11-13-2019, 11:05 PM
not even close to a bite.
You’re mad because I voted for king VA.
A lot of you cry about that.

rican promoted this whole mess
FAX!

and he's a serial biter so, that says enough.

so I hear.

iiam is probably just another one of his alts.

WRONG! * Donald Trump voice

Brayne Ded
11-13-2019, 11:07 PM
https://i.ibb.co/nRN8Y97/breaking-news.png

IIAM
11-13-2019, 11:08 PM
https://i.ibb.co/nRN8Y97/breaking-news.png

You can’t sue for parodies

*means you’re safe too

IIAM
11-14-2019, 05:27 AM
The bars are not at all similar. The punches are not the same. They just both happen to use the words Molotov and mazel tov, I guess? But the similarities stop there. Plus, as I mentioned in the other thread, I obviously didn’t read your shitty cypher ever before, because I have no idea who you are and haven’t even been active on LB for months. Keep my name out my mouth you either dumb as a brick or just a straight up troll and either way I have no reason to ever talk to you LMAO
You’re write I stole then from you.
Let’s move on with our lives.
Cool? You’re better that me ok?

Rican
11-14-2019, 11:30 AM
Lol.

We need a battle.

V3NOMOUS
11-14-2019, 06:46 PM
IIAM
Is this how u get ur roxks off? No h8 but I'm fr curious how u on this site over a month, got 1 battle and complain how u the only 1 to think u should have won that battle and find ways to just dis every1 on LB for w/e reasons u may have to do so, all u do on LB is , whine, bitch, duck and read others battles and share links to express ur opinions on them like any1 rlly cares what u think, Ik I'm not the only 1 on LB that wants to know exactly how r u qualified to judge any 1 of us battlers or judge the battles we r in, again no h8 but a legit question

IIAM
11-14-2019, 08:17 PM
IIAM
Is this how u get ur roxks off? No h8 but I'm fr curious how u on this site over a month, got 1 battle and complain how u the only 1 to think u should have won that battle and find ways to just dis every1 on LB for w/e reasons u may have to do so, all u do on LB is , whine, bitch, duck and read others battles and share links to express ur opinions on them like any1 rlly cares what u think, Ik I'm not the only 1 on LB that wants to know exactly how r u qualified to judge any 1 of us battlers or judge the battles we r in, again no h8 but a legit question

1. You do care or else u wouldn’t have wrote that giant paragraph

2. Easy I just make people wait as long as I want because I’m in control.

3. I am most definitely not the only one who thought I won that battle.

4. I most definitely do not dis everyone that’s a blatant lie!

5. The fact that there is a box in each battle, with an option for my choice of a winner and a space for me to give my opinion-is what qualifies me to judge a battle.

Any other questions feel free to ask

REZN
11-14-2019, 09:08 PM
Stupid thread is stupid.

Rican
11-14-2019, 09:53 PM
I guess no battle.

IIAM
11-14-2019, 10:01 PM
I guess no battle.

I’ll battle anyone. Tell him to send if he wants smoke

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

Stupid thread is stupid.

Yeah what else?:high: