PDA

View Full Version : Who do you “dislike” on LB?

Erupt da Monsta
11-11-2019, 05:21 PM
I’ve seen some recent conversations in the chat box, members calling other members wack, saying they suck at voting lol, etc

It seems some members need to get something off their chest, so who do you dislike and why? Not like hate them, unless you genuinely do lol but you get the idea....

Here’s your chance to CALL EM OUT!!!

:guns: :monkey: :fyou:

Óðinn
11-11-2019, 05:26 PM
Good thread post. Personally, I’ve no issues with anyone.

Zezmeril
11-11-2019, 05:37 PM
Iiam I don't hate you. In fact I think you are entertaining as hell in chat. But goddamn man get the fuck offa my back.

O_G you throw little baby temper tantrums over votes. You absolutley can rap but for being a bitch imma tell you straight up. You acted like a bitch over that king va battle.

Everybody else y'all are cool. Oh apologies to FUEL when I was drunk and kept buggin. No h8 man

Erupt da Monsta
11-11-2019, 05:47 PM
IIAM to thread , zezmer talking that shit lol

O_G ..... homie called you a cry baby bitch lol

:eek:

IIAM
11-11-2019, 05:58 PM
Lmfao @ this thread
Zezmer send me 100 credits and I’ll
Be your friend for 30days.

ong if I could stick some of u
bitches up for creds ii would.

Helsing
11-11-2019, 06:00 PM
I’ve seen some recent conversations in the chat box, members calling other members wack, saying they suck at voting lol, etc

It seems some members need to get something off their chest, so who do you dislike and why? Not like hate them, unless you genuinely do lol but you get the idea....

Here’s your chance to CALL EM OUT!!!

:guns: :monkey: :fyou: I dislike you man. I hate how you come around once in a while and snap your fingers at everybody when you are on. Do this, do that, go here, because I am a leader type mentality.
You know what Erupt? You are a bully, and somebody needs to stand up to you.
One hall of fame title wasn't enough. Shows what kind of disgusting human being you are. You were just like the rest of us back in the day. Now you're a fucking monster, and I don't even like to swear.

Rai
11-11-2019, 06:04 PM
I have grown to tollerate the trolling acts of Subreal, and have forgave Rohaan even, but I REALLLLLLY dislike @Dave Can't Rap. Not even about the whole "I gave you fake personals... Haha" situation, but just in general. I mean, from forum harassment to making unnecessary comments on my page. Take that, add the fact he wont battle me, and you can see why I dislike him. Who's next?

Guts
11-11-2019, 06:12 PM
there's a lot of people on here that i don't fuck with. i'd agree eth is probably the worst of the bunch, for his constant harassment of anything and everything. i mean, i agree with a lot of points he makes, and i think it's important to question staff, or to confront dudes with big egos, but i think eth always takes it too far (on purpose)

i think though that even with eth being eth, the only people i really dislike on LB or those snakes. lots of em squirming around here. not naming names, but i know of many dudes that always play both sides, and are just in general a snake.

Zezmeril
11-11-2019, 06:13 PM
Ight imma cement some shit then.
IIAM kid you been ducking my 8 for almost a month now. After sending me messages saying to send and that you'll wreck my shit. Then you got the invite and bailed like a bitch.
You just a bitch on a leash mad that Punk hasn't given you the okay to do a shit yet.

IIAM
11-11-2019, 06:17 PM
Punk ? Wtf u talking about boi

Erupt da Monsta
11-11-2019, 06:20 PM
I have grown to tollerate the trolling acts of Subreal, and have forgave Rohaan even, but I REALLLLLLY dislike @Dave Can't Rap. Not even about the whole "I gave you fake personals... Haha" situation, but just in general. I mean, from forum harassment to making unnecessary comments on my page. Take that, add the fact he wont battle me, and you can see why I dislike him. Who's next?

@DaveCantRap has been harassing you fam? Lol then he won’t battle you??? Something doesn’t add up @Dave you scared of taking an L to Rai my guy?

you and Subreal had beef or is that squashed? I remember he used to troll all the time lol

Autograph
11-11-2019, 06:20 PM
This is an interesting thread. Most of my “beef” with people has faded with time over the last 9 years.

Punk
11-11-2019, 06:23 PM
IIAM kid you been ducking my 8 for almost a month now. After sending me messages saying to send and that you'll wreck my shit. Then you got the invite and bailed like a bitch.
You just a bitch on a leash mad that Punk hasn't given you the okay to do a shit yet.

Honestly, I BARELY know IIAM lol we've probably spoke once or twice.

Erupt da Monsta
11-11-2019, 06:29 PM
there's a lot of people on here that i don't fuck with. i'd agree eth is probably the worst of the bunch, for his constant harassment of anything and everything. i mean, i agree with a lot of points he makes, and i think it's important to question staff, or to confront dudes with big egos, but i think eth always takes it too far (on purpose)

i think though that even with eth being eth, the only people i really dislike on LB or those snakes. lots of em squirming around here. not naming names, but i know of many dudes that always play both sides, and are just in general a snake.

Haha seems like eTh might be LBs most hated member for a 10th year in a row lol

I feel you on that snake shit..... but since we talking about it... call em out by name no beating around the bush LB wants the 411

Cut the grass my nigg

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

This is an interesting thread. Most of my “beef” with people has faded with time over the last 9 years.

Who have you beefed with in the past? Like had issues with lol

IIAM
11-11-2019, 06:31 PM
Honestly, I BARELY know IIAM lol we've probably spoke once or twice.

Exactly

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

Cement these hairy nuts

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

And use them as a paperweight
on your little bitch ass desk

Zezmeril
11-11-2019, 06:34 PM
Your nuts aren't big enough to hold my paper faggot

Autograph
11-11-2019, 06:39 PM
Who have you beefed with in the past? Like had issues with lol

Rohan. Venumb. When I left ACs way back in the day, a lot of the members at the time tried to take shots at me. Mostly like Dave, aggo & Dys. For the most part though, I typically get along with everyone else. I think me and Row had a short time dislike for each other but that was squashed relatively quick.

Erupt da Monsta
11-11-2019, 06:47 PM
I dislike you man. I hate how you come around once in a while and snap your fingers at everybody when you are on. Do this, do that, go here, because I am a leader type mentality.
You know what Erupt? You are a bully, and somebody needs to stand up to you.
One hall of fame title wasn't enough. Shows what kind of disgusting human being you are. You were just like the rest of us back in the day. Now you're a fucking monster, and I don't even like to swear.

1. So I’m a bully and a disgusting human being because I’ve won 2x HOF and I’m a leader ??? LMAO

So what you’re saying is you dislike me because I’m Great? :confused:

I’m not a bully I just like to have fun, I’m actually a nice person when you get to know me... :fyou:

IIAM
11-11-2019, 06:48 PM
Hey cutie just ignore Dave in the chat. He just trolls in there. He’s a hater n votes on all his friends. He also said I was Rican when I first came back to this site.

Brayne Ded
11-11-2019, 06:50 PM
Only person I have a problem with is 2 Gucci ( Barzooka ) He knows why.

Autograph
11-11-2019, 07:02 PM
Cue Dave Cant Rap & O_G to the thread in

Óðinn
11-11-2019, 07:13 PM
Oh apologies to FUEL when I was drunk and kept buggin. No h8 man

Being honest, no idea what you’re talking about man... :confused:

O_G
11-11-2019, 07:16 PM
I dont like none of these niggas

Zez get a positive record, you're not qualified to vote yet you dont understand rap.

Saii
11-11-2019, 07:16 PM
Shodan. Simple. I'd take his head off in a battle....again..

Rican
11-11-2019, 07:18 PM
The Erupt Springer Show.

Hahaha.:pimp:

O_G
11-11-2019, 07:19 PM
I know ill.smoke whoever said my name

Rican
11-11-2019, 07:22 PM
I can tolerate Eth.

He's just unemployed and needs some fun. I get it.

Erupt da Monsta
11-11-2019, 07:43 PM
The Erupt Springer Show.

Hahaha.:pimp:

Don’t hate appreciate. :high:

Rican
11-11-2019, 07:44 PM
I'm smoking it up.

Do your thing, chico.

I ain't say nuthin'.

Shodan
11-11-2019, 07:48 PM
Shodan. Simple. I'd take his head off in a battle....again..

Okay (https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=509783) buddy (https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=511885)

Rican
11-11-2019, 07:50 PM
yeah, why did he say again? lol

Brayne Ded
11-11-2019, 07:56 PM
Okay (https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=509783) buddy (https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=511885)

Bro!

:drizz:

That's some funny shit.

IIAM
11-11-2019, 07:57 PM

imo tbh
You won the “okay” battle
and it should’ve been more like 70% 30%
And he got robbed on “buddy”

Rican
11-11-2019, 07:57 PM
Soul is a funny cat but kinda sonned in the thread.

Brayne Ded
11-11-2019, 08:00 PM
Soul is a funny cat but kinda sonned in the thread.

He brings it on himself.

Saii
11-11-2019, 08:00 PM
I've beaten him on an account that doesn't exist anymore. He dropped a nice verse. But it wasn't nice enough.

Brayne Ded
11-11-2019, 08:01 PM
I've beaten him on an account that doesn't exist anymore.

You deleted that very account before I could beat you on Brayne Ded :(

Saii
11-11-2019, 08:02 PM

Sorry sport *Kanye shrug*

Brayne Ded
11-11-2019, 08:02 PM
I've never had a problem with ol' Saiyan, though. He's a good guy.

Saii
11-11-2019, 08:05 PM

Wait I just caught what you said..you're Brayne Ded?

Brayne Ded
11-11-2019, 08:08 PM
Wait I just caught what you said..you're Brayne Ded?

I thought this was common knowledge?

Saii
11-11-2019, 08:10 PM
I thought this was common knowledge?

Maybe it was. I just don't be in the forums or in the loop much these days.

Rican
11-11-2019, 08:11 PM
Lol.

We know Bone is the only dude on here with a cult-like following.

I respect that.

Brayne Ded
11-11-2019, 08:17 PM
Lol.

We know Bone is the only dude on here with a cult-like following.

I respect that.

It's all count wackula's fault.

Erupt da Monsta
11-11-2019, 08:30 PM
Morrow to thread he called out O_G in the chat box said he’d smoke him in audio I wanta see this....

Morrow vs O_G 1 min Audio Acca.

or is Morrow just blowin smoke :eek:

O_G
11-11-2019, 08:34 PM
Confirmed send it i usually don't do 1 min im used to 15 min but ill respond immediately i can shit out 1 min on this bum

Erupt da Monsta
11-11-2019, 08:36 PM
Confirmed send it i usually don't do 1 min im used to 15 min but ill respond immediately i can shit out 1 min on this bum

Y’all can go 2 min.... lol

I just saw he been talking Cad shit about how he’d body you so i just wanta see if he gonna man up lol

:monkey:

Aggo
11-11-2019, 08:46 PM
Barzooka CakedOut MecH Nero

Because they are atrocious people.

Barzooka
11-11-2019, 09:25 PM
Only person I have a problem with is 2 Gucci ( Barzooka ) He knows why.

IT WAS RANT'S FAULT

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Barzooka CakedOut MecH Nero

Because they are atrocious people.

Don't worry, you'll get over the wack ass internet beef one day as I did a long time ago.

Zezmeril
11-11-2019, 09:32 PM
Fuck i apologized to 2FUEL when i meant to apologize to RULE . I was drunk as fuck that day lol

Erupt da Monsta
11-11-2019, 09:35 PM
Niggas in here apologizing and shit now this ain’t no pitty party my guy

Brayne Ded
11-11-2019, 09:39 PM
Barzooka count wackula and I forgive you.

Rai
11-11-2019, 09:43 PM
@DaveCantRap has been harassing you fam? Lol then he won’t battle you??? Something doesn’t add up @Dave you scared of taking an L to Rai my guy?

you and Subreal had beef or is that squashed? I remember he used to troll all the time lol

Been squashed. He is a cool dude, trolling n ish aside. Dave Cant Rap don't want smoke.

Rican
11-11-2019, 09:45 PM
Aggo thought that was Obey when I saw his throwback avy lol

EtH
11-11-2019, 09:49 PM

Rai: EtH is a paedophile and I hate him.

Also Rai: I forgive Rohan.

You fucking disgust me.

Barzooka
11-11-2019, 09:51 PM
Barzooka count wackula and I forgive you.

I love you

Rican
11-11-2019, 09:54 PM
Estrogen filled thread

EtH
11-11-2019, 09:58 PM
Guys I actually dislike:-

Snoopy316 - Probably one of the biggest bitches all time on LB.

CakedOut - Kid was delusional his entire stay.

Barzooka - Just lame as fuck. Everything he posts is just so mind numbingly boring.

Rican - Even take away the biting and constant cheating. I'd hate him simple for replying to threads with shit like "This is interesting" or "Is this for real?". If you're gonna post add some fucking value you stupid cunt.

Gutz - Snoopy in second place.

Muggz - Dumbass who licked Pugz arsehole forever.

Grizz - Rican + Muggz = Grizz.

PrinceS Tana - For looking like she does.

Erupt da Monsta
11-11-2019, 10:07 PM

Barzooka - Just lame as fuck. Everything he posts is just so mind numbingly boring.

Rican - Even take away the biting and constant cheating. I'd hate him simple for replying to threads with shit like "This is interesting" or "Is this for real?". If you're gonna post add some fucking value you stupid cunt.

Ricans last post- “Estrogen filled thread” ... You mean the shit he posts like that? Lol

EtH
11-11-2019, 10:11 PM
Ricans last post- “Estrogen filled thread” ... You mean the shit he posts like that? Lol

That's a vast improvement. It'd usually be like "this thread..." or "yawll wild" or some shit.

Brayne Ded
11-11-2019, 10:15 PM

The Prince S Tiana look like Busta Rhymes and Lil Wayne had a bastard love child named Schmedium Wayne.

Erupt da Monsta
11-11-2019, 10:16 PM
That's a vast improvement. It'd usually be like "this thread..." or "yawll wild" or some shit.

I don’t have nothing against Rican personally,

I just hate the fact that when me and Rican battle in the LHT, that ima have to check every single one of his concepts on RB, NETCEES , and the various other text battling websites to make sure he ain’t steal em..... :mad:

RULE
11-12-2019, 03:24 AM
Really wish i could give you a name Rupt but i aint got one lol

MahVulus sucks tho

1/

Barzooka
11-12-2019, 03:49 AM
Barzooka - Just lame as fuck. Everything he posts is just so mind numbingly boring

........... fuck yeah...............

---------- Post added at 03:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 AM ----------

He's right though I really am boring as shit lmfao

Rican
11-12-2019, 04:05 AM
I don’t have nothing against Rican personally,

I just hate the fact that when me and Rican battle in the LHT, that ima have to check every single one of his concepts on RB, NETCEES , and the various other text battling websites to make sure he ain’t steal em..... :mad:

Nah.:pimp:

---------- Post added at 05:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 AM ----------

Why you hate me, Erebus? Lol!

Rai
11-12-2019, 04:29 AM

Jews that died in Auschwitz: I'm all like, "... I'm rather disappointed that I didn't make the list..."

Erupt da Monsta
11-12-2019, 10:54 AM
Really wish i could give you a name Rupt but i aint got one lol

MahVulus sucks tho

1/

Lol did y’all ever have beef? Always thought he was overrated but lol if MahVulus pops up in this thread it’s a win for LB lol

RULE
11-12-2019, 11:00 AM
Lol did y’all ever have beef? Always thought he was overrated but lol if MahVulus pops up in this thread it’s a win for LB lol

there was a thing one time, but mostly i wanna slap these old overrated mah fuckas around.

SpleNDiD what the fucks up?

Nicholas
11-12-2019, 12:23 PM
there was a thing one time, but mostly i wanna slap these old overrated mah fuckas around.

Watch how you conduct yourself because a lot of the new kids see you as the old overrated mah fucka.

RULE
11-12-2019, 12:23 PM
Watch how you conduct yourself because a lot of the new kids see you as the old overrated mah fucka.

My bars say otherwise.

Óðinn
11-12-2019, 12:43 PM

Not just the new kids :cool:...

:guns:/

MecH
11-12-2019, 01:22 PM
I don’t hate no one. I just find beef. Aggo only hate me cuz I out smarted him in the LBA waiting for him to post then dropping right after and he posted dead air. Got caught then tried to cry about how he should advance then tried to delete it but I saved it and exposed him haha. It’s fun tho. Let’s go again you fucking tool. A real audio. Accept???

RULE
11-12-2019, 01:26 PM
Better than being seen as the 10 year mid-tier cat who snipes freestyles with writtens to pad his record

:cool:

:guns:

#RunningOnEmpty

Óðinn
11-12-2019, 02:23 PM
Better than being seen as the 10 year mid-tier cat who snipes freestyles with writtens to pad his record

#RunningOnEmpty

Says the man who only battles noobs and snipes noobs on his multi account cause he's scared to catch an L on Revan... :high:

#RunningThroughClassicKForAShortCut

RULE
11-12-2019, 02:29 PM
Battles ive had (and won) on Revan:

Rant
Cryptology
Ohs
Krhyme Killz
MAN DOWN
Mayneak
Rain Matrix
Dono
Huey Jazz
DeNiro B Milk
Pronto Banks.
Dissizit
Row
AfterThought
IAmFlow
GRizzEAT
Lockhart

1/

Aggo
11-12-2019, 02:44 PM
I don’t hate no one. I just find beef. Aggo only hate me cuz I out smarted him in the LBA waiting for him to post then dropping right after and he posted dead air. Got caught then tried to cry about how he should advance then tried to delete it but I saved it and exposed him haha. It’s fun tho. Let’s go again you fucking tool. A real audio. Accept???

No. I hate you because of this

https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165154

Not necessarily the subject matter. But just that you as a person are so utterly incompetent that you believed you had the upper hand, and when it became painfully clear you didnt and a site dogpiled on top of you, you double down instead of humbly admitting that you eat cock.

What am I, 4-0 against you. Go bark up another tree.

Edit:

Outsmarted me in the LBA? Bitch, you no showed and posted after the deadline. You couldnt outsmart a square shit in a turd rolling contest you fuckin weevil.

IIAM
11-12-2019, 04:19 PM

#RunningOnEmpty

Lmfaoooooooooo:high:

EtH
11-12-2019, 04:22 PM
Battles ive had (and won) on Revan:

Rant
Cryptology
Ohs
Krhyme Killz
MAN DOWN
Mayneak
Rain Matrix
Dono
Huey Jazz
DeNiro B Milk
Pronto Banks.
Dissizit
Row
AfterThought
IAmFlow
GRizzEAT
Lockhart

1/

Notable battles you've won on Revan since returning:

RULE
11-12-2019, 04:28 PM
True, guess ive not done much since returning from years of inactivity.

You know, besides winning more titles this week than you've done in 15 years,

#LBA

EtH
11-12-2019, 04:31 PM
True, guess ive not done much since returning from years of inactivity.

You know, besides winning more titles this week than you've done in 15 years,

#LBA

Let's text battle

RULE
11-12-2019, 04:32 PM
Let's text battle

Join the queue.

EtH
11-12-2019, 05:05 PM
Join the queue.

Behind Zezmer and Mokane? Fuck out of here pretending you've won a battle worthwhile since 2014. Battle Rai. Battle Erupt. Battle me. No? Yeah fuck off then.

MecH
11-12-2019, 05:47 PM
No. I hate you because of this

https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165154

Not necessarily the subject matter. But just that you as a person are so utterly incompetent that you believed you had the upper hand, and when it became painfully clear you didnt and a site dogpiled on top of you, you double down instead of humbly admitting that you eat cock.

What am I, 4-0 against you. Go bark up another tree.

Edit:

Outsmarted me in the LBA? Bitch, you no showed and posted after the deadline. You couldnt outsmart a square shit in a turd rolling contest you fuckin weevil.

Stop wasting time Aggo. We never went head to head on an audio, you sniped an open I posted for someone else then you posted dead air in the LBA. Doubt my capabilities? I beat YC after you and you couldn’t touch that nigga with a 10 ft pole. Accept a 1-2 minute audio or shut the fuck up and stop tagging me in threads with your faggotry. I have a W on you already pussy :D

Brayne Ded
11-12-2019, 06:16 PM
Stop wasting time Aggo. We never went head to head on an audio, you sniped an open I posted for someone else then you posted dead air in the LBA. Doubt my capabilities? I beat YC after you and you couldn’t touch that nigga with a 10 ft pole. Accept a 1-2 minute audio or shut the fuck up and stop tagging me in threads with your faggotry. I have a W on you already pussy :D

You only have 3 text battles on this account besides tournaments battles.
And of those 3... didn't you try and snipe Aggo's open? And lost?
Kinda ironic.

Rican
11-12-2019, 07:26 PM
Isn't Dave writing for like 10 battles now?

Barzooka
11-12-2019, 07:47 PM
Hate is such an awful thing isn't it?

Aggo
11-12-2019, 07:53 PM
I think we all understand that the term hate is being used here super loosely. I dont give a fuck enough to hate anyone here. I just think you're LB personas are stupid annoying.

Rican
11-12-2019, 08:01 PM
. I just think you're LB personas are stupid annoying.

This.

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

Dave taking heat from everyone. Lulz.

Padre
11-12-2019, 08:17 PM
Fuck you! Yeah, you Mf!!!!

Rican
11-12-2019, 08:37 PM
Fuck you! Yeah, you Mf!!!!

The Priest. Lol.

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

That will always make me laugh

MecH
11-13-2019, 01:11 AM
Beef without battles are the death of LB. I’ll be back when something interesting goes on around here

Barzooka
11-13-2019, 08:12 AM
I think we all understand that the term hate is being used here super loosely. I dont give a fuck enough to hate anyone here. I just think you're LB personas are stupid annoying.

I believe you. I just thought everything between me and you was all good after our last talk and us having that Anas vs Cnas battle. I would love to do that again with you btw. But I have been a huge dumbass a year ago and I can still be really dumb here and there. So I understand.

Brayne Ded
11-13-2019, 08:27 AM
I think we all understand that the term hate is being used here super loosely. I dont give a fuck enough to hate anyone here. I just think you're LB personas are stupid annoying (except for wackula.)

Barzooka
11-13-2019, 08:54 AM
You're god damn right

Fidel Z
11-13-2019, 10:42 AM
I like most of you except most of you

Nicholas
11-13-2019, 02:13 PM
My bars say otherwise.

I'm a fan, even if you decide not to throw down again. I've always had respect for old heads. I just see a lot of people shit talking in private and then staying hush on the threads.

Denton
11-13-2019, 02:34 PM
I like most of you

RULE
11-13-2019, 02:39 PM
I like Denton.

Rican
11-13-2019, 02:40 PM
STRAWBERRY GANGGGGGGGGGG

Barzooka
11-13-2019, 03:42 PM
Yo how the hell has Bnas not been mentioned yet lmao

Denton
11-13-2019, 03:48 PM
:Blushes:

DiZzReSpEkT
11-14-2019, 12:12 AM
There’s a certain homie on here that thinks he’s a boss ass motherfucker but lost to everyone he thinks is worse than him, and bitches about everything bad that happens to him, but I won’t name him.

Fidel Z
11-14-2019, 03:58 AM
There’s a certain homie on here that thinks he’s a boss ass motherfucker but lost to everyone he thinks is worse than him, and bitches about everything bad that happens to him, but I won’t name him.

Don't be a pussy! Drop the name

Óðinn
11-14-2019, 04:22 AM
Don't be a pussy! Drop the name

What the homie said, drop that name, yO!!

Student
11-16-2019, 12:08 AM
Don't dislike anyone but it's fun to troll someone into thinking I do

Rican
11-16-2019, 01:13 AM
I hate guts.

I would actually hurt him in real life.

Brayne Ded
11-16-2019, 08:42 AM

https://i.ibb.co/JHKYPfT/All-Right-Then-Keep-Your-Secrets-16112019084128.jpg

EtH
11-16-2019, 10:59 AM
I hate guts.

Yeah Guts is way up there. So happy to have ruined his entire LB experience. Cunt tried to ruin me and Punk and lost his mod spot and hasn't really been around since. We took that from you cunt.

DiZzReSpEkT
11-16-2019, 01:33 PM
I hate guts.

Ding Ding Ding

Sens
11-17-2019, 12:02 PM
Yeah Guts is way up there. So happy to have ruined his entire LB experience. Cunt tried to ruin me and Punk and lost his mod spot and hasn't really been around since. We took that from you cunt.

I remember Pug n Mug being pretty adamant they were going to back him up. What made them fold?

Denton
11-17-2019, 04:33 PM
I hate guts.

big facts

Rican
11-18-2019, 05:17 AM
I remember Pug n Mug being pretty adamant they were going to back him up. What made them fold?

Who are you Sens (?) ... lol.

Rican
11-18-2019, 07:51 AM

that flamer is still around...

Fidel Z
11-18-2019, 07:57 AM

The lord brother, the lord.

Punk
11-19-2019, 04:56 PM
Not a single person mentioned me as a person they hate..

This makes me Member of the Year by default

EtH
11-19-2019, 04:58 PM
Not a single person mentioned me as a person they hate..

This makes me Member of the Year by default

Probably means no one cares enough.

Zezmeril
11-20-2019, 02:40 AM
Bnas a sniping ass bitch who don't deserve to be ranked. You like a bully who won't stop beating up on 1st graders to feel tough when you're 23.
Bnas

Rican
11-20-2019, 02:43 AM
The non-hated member of the year, Punk lol

CakedOut
11-20-2019, 01:44 PM
And folks still mad at me, I put in too much work.

Punk
11-20-2019, 01:45 PM
The non-hated member of the year, Punk lol

All facts, chico

Denton
11-20-2019, 08:38 PM
Bnas a sniping ass bitch who don't deserve to be ranked. You like a bully who won't stop beating up on 1st graders to feel tough when you're 23.
Bnas

Bnas is that retarded kid in special ed that doesnt need a wheelchair so he flames all the other retards who can't walk

Punk
11-20-2019, 08:39 PM
Bnas is that retarded kid in special ed that doesnt need a wheelchair so he flames all the other retards who can't walk

Haha haha!!!

Rican
11-21-2019, 06:39 AM
The Wheelchair bully.

Shezso Eu
01-06-2020, 06:45 AM
Y’all still sit here trash asf and would never beat me a day in life outside ya text battles lol let’s go!

Esso
01-06-2020, 12:09 PM
Lmao..especially the apologies halfway through.

TradeMarked
01-06-2020, 04:07 PM
Lmao..especially the apologies halfway through.

Did he say outside of text battles? Have you seen his audio record? lol
What else is outside of that?

Judgement_ill
01-07-2020, 01:41 AM
To this day I still can't think of one person on this website I dislike. Yes, I've had many conflicts with people. But at the end of the day I don't feel any sort of negativity towards anyone on this website let alone IRL. There are some people who are annoying and others whom I simply refuse to associate myself with but at the end of the day it's all love.

- Barzxxka