3. remarK
4. Celsius
5. Esso
6. Mani Mula
7. DeNiro B Milk
8. Huey Jazz
9. Rican
10. MAN DOWN

Wrote this quickly but reasonably happy with the result.

Discuss.

Punk
11-07-2019, 01:08 PM
Why’s a cheater like Rican still getting props??????

This annoys me.

Rican
11-07-2019, 02:22 PM
*rolls eyes*, ^^^^ lol.

Illokwent is future HOF and I believe his LBT run counts as a grand title, tbh.

Celcius / Man / Down Esso as well since they won titles.

Pulse, Remark, (Dave, surprised he hasn't won a topical or something), huey Jazz.

I will be back.

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

Phroxen has to be there for sure.

B U R D E N
11-07-2019, 02:27 PM
Dave Cant Rap vs BURDENS

Topical Battle?

I think it'd make some noise round here.

:high:

Rican
11-07-2019, 02:29 PM
I am suprised Madverbs doesn't have a title, for sure ^^^^^. BURDENS

O_G
11-07-2019, 02:30 PM
Punk is dog shit theres no one off of letsbeef who would acknowledge him

More like a chatroom.half of fame at most

B U R D E N
11-07-2019, 02:37 PM
I am suprised Madverbs doesn't have a title, for sure ^^^^^. BURDENS

Shiiit, if someone sets up a tournament I'll give it a shot.

Punk
11-07-2019, 02:49 PM
Punk is dog shit theres no one off of letsbeef who would acknowledge him

More like a chatroom.half of fame at most

https://youtu.be/MrfLXZJxkSk

Erupt da Monsta
11-07-2019, 03:07 PM
Why’s a cheater like Rican still getting props??????

This annoys me.

I guess everyone deserves a 20th chance lol

:confused:

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

What’s more disturbing is watching Rican in the chat box and forums sucking dick to gain support and LB friends. Lol

Rican
11-07-2019, 03:08 PM
With my own crew members? Lol. Erupt

Low blow, bro.

Punk
11-07-2019, 03:22 PM
I guess everyone deserves a 20th chance lol

:confused:

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

What’s more disturbing is watching Rican in the chat box and forums sucking dick to gain support and LB friends. Lol

It’s working though that’s the fucked up part about it all.

Rican
11-07-2019, 04:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1Yt0xJKDY8

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

I'd put down Vitriol and Aggo there as well.

Nicholas
11-07-2019, 04:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1Yt0xJKDY8

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

I'd put down Vitriol and Aggo there as well.

Vitriol is a fantastic shout. People forget him, it's such a shame he left. That guy was unquestionably the next vet in the making imo.

RULE
11-07-2019, 04:44 PM
Vitriol was super dope

Shodan
11-07-2019, 09:02 PM
Esso is one of the best of all time. I guess the GC title just never worked out for him.

ILLo being #1 of anything is a joke, unless it's a list of the most overrated battlers. He's not a bad dude, not even a bad battler really, but I'll be damned if he didn't write some of the worst reaches in history and somehow get away with it.

The Saaxxx Baba
11-09-2019, 03:47 AM
Don't know all of the guys in the list but i have read a few battles from ILLoKWENT , @pULSe (aka godbody if i'm not mistaken), Celsius, Esso & Rican. And I'm like how in the fuck have these guys not have a title to their name :O

Óðinn
11-09-2019, 04:34 AM
Hmmmmmmmmm

1. ILLoKWENT
2. pULSe
3. remarK
4. Celsius
5. Esso
6. Mani Mula
7. DeNiro B Milk
8. Huey Jazz
9. Rican
10. MAN DOWN

Wrote this quickly but reasonably happy with the result.

Discuss.

1: Esso - Yeah, dude was proper nice with it.
2: MAN DOWN -eh? is he not UA's Multi?
3: pULSe - i remember he'd a good buzz about him but can't remember his quality/level (off top of the head)
4: ILLoKWENT - Yeah, certainly a strong contender alright.
5: DeNiro B Milk - Was good but seemed to have more of a fan base following/put on some sort of a pedestal though. Certainly had skill, just not to the level that people held him to.
6: Mayneak - (instead of Rican who's constantly bit and been banned multiple times for doing so, a GC doesn't need someone else's lines to win)... Always had the buzz and some good bars but always seemed to fall short in the tournaments, think the highest he got was second place? Not sure.
7: remarK - Defo a talented battler and certainly someone i could have seen with a GC.
8: Phroxen - if he had of stayed and remained battling i could see him also having taken a GC.
9: ViTRiOL - if he had of continued his run on LB, certainly would of been a contender for a GC.
10: Myself :D

Rican
11-09-2019, 12:26 PM
2FUEL bro, but why are you saying 'constantly' bit when I only got caught once flipping, and that's the only case I had throught out my 12 yrs? plus the shit that was flipped, was not even word by word. Just a friendly reminder.

Y'all making me look like it has been a repeat offense?

Everyone knows that I can come up with my own material which is why I got banned in the first place, for flipping those concepts.

Let's move forward as I have proved myself of being a fair competitor despite contreversial misunderstandings. We're all grown and can move on, if understood.

1st time I got banned was due to recycling. 2nd time was due to the concept flipping which is something I personally admitted to and 3rd time was a mistake for Guts thinking I am Stalin. (Got unbanned when I proved Pugz otherwise).

Like y'all really trying my name shame that bad? when Reefer bit word by word back in the day and he has a HOF fame.

I am out here, admitting that I flipped a concept and it's documented on the threads, that it's not even word by word.

At this point, years later - my conscience is clean.

and you know damn well 2FUEL , that I can come up with a line with no issues.

Óðinn
11-09-2019, 12:29 PM
2FUEL bro, but why are you saying 'constantly' bit when I only got caught once flipping, and that's the only case I had throught out my 12 yrs? plus the shit that was flipped, was not even word by word. Just a friendly reminder.

Y'all making me look like it has been a repeat offense?

Everyone knows that I can come up with my own material which is why I got banned in the first place, for flipping those concepts.

Let's move forward as I have proved myself of being a fair competitor despite contreversial misunderstandings. We're all grown and can move on, if understood.

I'm sure it was more than once and you've been banned more than once too.

nonetheless, i didn't say what i said in an attempt to tarnish you or drag you through mud. I just simply see May being a higher caliber battler than yourself for the top ten list of those who just never made it to the GC.

Óðinn
11-09-2019, 12:31 PM
and you know damn well 2FUEL , that I can come up with a line with no issues.

Never said you couldn't.

Rican
11-09-2019, 12:33 PM
I'm sure it was more than once and you've been banned more than once too.

nonetheless, i didn't say what i said in an attempt to tarnish you or drag you through mud. I just simply see May being a higher caliber battler than yourself for the top ten list of those who just never made it to the GC.

It hasn't.

Which is why I need to clarify.

You represent the side as a MOD and I need to make sure, that you also know all your background on it too before throwing the dirt.

I am all right with not being on the list though. I respect that.

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

Never said you couldn't.

I know you wouldn't either but just wanted to clarify, chico.

Respect.

Óðinn
11-09-2019, 12:44 PM
It hasn't.

Which is why I need to clarify.

You represent the side as a MOD and I need to make sure, that you also know all your background on it too before throwing the dirt.

I am all right with not being on the list though. I respect that.

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

I know you wouldn't either but just wanted to clarify, chico.

Respect.

Being Mod or not has nothing to do with the list i posted.

Anyway, moving on :high:

Punk
11-09-2019, 06:33 PM
2FUEL bro, but why are you saying 'constantly' bit when I only got caught once flipping

Anyone else cringe at “only got CAUGHT once” ???

Rican
11-09-2019, 07:16 PM
Anyone else cringe at “only got CAUGHT once” ???

Facts, Punk.

This is old news.

Let's move on.

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Being Mod or not has nothing to do with the list i posted.

Anyway, moving on :high:

I am not talking about your list. I am just referring to your comment abot me.

You know, chico...:pimp:

Rican
11-13-2019, 12:24 AM
Multiple Madness or any of the worthing brothers.

GRizzEAT
11-14-2019, 11:22 AM
damn i thought Illo had one

Rican
11-14-2019, 11:25 AM
Grizzz gotta be in that list.