PDA

View Full Version : Feature Contest

SIXX-SHOTT
11-03-2019, 06:42 PM
It's been a long time since I visited and participated on the site. Happy to see it still moving forward through the years. Anyways I'm working with the owner of a hip-hop website called Raptology and at the moment we are running a contest. The winner will be featured on the website with a full write-up as well as links to any music they have available. I know LB still got some fire track makers with projects they are looking to promote, so get at me and let's talk.

instagram: martymcfly_6

All you have to do to enter is:

- Follow raptology and martymcfly_6 on Instagram
- Direct message me a link to the song you would like to submit for the contest.
- After the first two steps are followed I will issue you an image to post on your Instagram page for the remainder of the contest (Dec. 31) stating "I Joined the Raptology Feature Contest".
- Tag raptology and martymcfly_6 in the image when you post it and you're done.

We have 4 judges including myself that will rate your song in 5 categories. Then the winner will be announced shortly after December 31.

Erupt da Monsta
11-03-2019, 07:30 PM
Yeah LBs got a few dope ones still around. I’ll hit you up on Instagram

Rican
11-03-2019, 07:56 PM
Looks dope.

SIXX-SHOTT
11-03-2019, 10:30 PM
Tried peeping your soundcloud but it wasn't active.

Punk
11-04-2019, 12:47 AM
SIXX-SHOTT pm me

SIXX-SHOTT
11-04-2019, 01:40 AM
Punk check your mail to see if my message went through. I’m on my phone and shit be acting funny at times. If not just hit me.

SIXX-SHOTT
11-04-2019, 06:03 PM
I already got Stotty Pimpin entered into the contest and I'm tryna find a workaround for Punk since he doesn't have an Instagram account.

Who's next to enter? Tag whoever you feel would be interested.

Punk
11-04-2019, 06:22 PM
Bape BizNasty

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

@supsie

Helsing
11-05-2019, 01:01 AM
Bruh this is so cringe

SIXX-SHOTT
11-05-2019, 08:20 PM
Morrow How is this cringe when it's giving people a chance to showcase their music and talent.?I'm not getting anything out of it, I'm actually losing my most valuable asset while promoting this contest, which is time. It was in the works way before I presented it here. Don't try and discredit me for coming back to my roots and trying to include LB in something positive.

If anything your lack of vision is cringe.